Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417671 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1185034 Aug 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He appears not to be a troll__which makes him special among the right wingers here.
His math still sucks though.
I turned 61 yoa just prior to Obama's victory over the hapless John McCain and his brainless running mate Sarah Palin.
I was bewildered and stunned by what eight years of George W Bush had done to my business and my nest egg.
I was even more bewildered and stunned by the early comments on this topix thread.
"If Obama wins, Russia will invade Ukraine."

The Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed the economy and scrambled your nest eggs, moron.

By the way, the 30s called and they want their foreign policy back.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1185035 Aug 13, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DON' PLAY THEY GAME, MAN.. JUS' SHOOT EM IN THE LEGS... THEY FALL DOWN... I GUARANTEE IT... OL' WOMAN LAYIN' ON THE GROUN' BLEEDIN' OUT,,, THAT JUS HEAVEN.... THEY ASK FO' IT... GIVE IT TO 'EM...
Their attention is troubling to say the least, although it basically is a sad reflection on their no life, along with the obvious that no one ever give a rats ass about either of those two losers. Maybe Diablo can place a curse on both of them.. Although I don't know how their lives could get any worse.But do it anyway...Muchas Gracias.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1185037 Aug 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you question people for the same reason--not agreeing with your narrow views
Since when is advocating for equal rights and protection under the law as written in the 14th Amendment to the Constitution a narrow view dumbass?
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185038 Aug 13, 2014
COME PLAY WIT ME GIRLS... SHOW ME YOU MUSCLES.... G'HEAD... DO IT.... LES' SEE YOU DO IT... THIS IS DEATH OVER HERE, HONEY... YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO TO THE KNITTING THREAD...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1185039 Aug 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your existence here pegs the projection meter.
All accusations, all the time.
No facts, all the time.
You contradict yourself constantly.
No intelligent liniks to support your insanity.
Obama threatened to filibuster the re-instatement of the Glass Steagall Act, then calls for the re-instatement of that very same Glass Steagall Act his first week as President.
There was never any spontaneous demonstration, and the White House never had a shred of evidence of any spontaneous demonstration. So....

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
and...
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be so they could change their story line to match it just hours before the attack in Benghazi began? Do you think CNN and Obama coincidentally came up with the exact same lie at the same time? Or, was there a conspiracy involving the White House to help Al Qaeda cover up their attack to kill a US ambassador?
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185040 Aug 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Their attention is troubling to say the least, although it basically is a sad reflection on their no life, along with the obvious that no one ever give a rats ass about either of those two losers. Maybe Diablo can place a curse on both of them.. Although I don't know how their lives could get any worse.But do it anyway...Muchas Gracias.
I EAT THEIR ASSES MY FRIEND... IT WHAT I DO... ONWARD!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1185041 Aug 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance of the Constitution is tiresome.
Here's a civics lesson from you, dumbass. The Constitution has a higher authority than any law. The Constitution does not give the President the authority to exempt anyone from any law. All exemptions must be written into the law, dufus.
Besides, that would be unconstitutional, moron. Any law that allows one President to interpret it one way, and another President to interpret it another way is unconstitutional due to vagueness and ambiguity, idiot. You'd think someone who pretends to be a constitutional lawyer like Obama would know this.
So, how about you show us the text from ObamaKare that makes it unconstitutional on those grounds... assuming that it really exists and you're not making stuff up again just to fill a post.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1185042 Aug 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance and stuidity is tiresome.
You just make shit up and try to pass it off as somehting other than shit.
You're really an idiot.
Obviously, you know of some evidence the White House had of that "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened. How about you tell us about that evidence the White House had.

Why did Obama lie for two weeks about some "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be so they could switch their story line from the truth to match exactly the Obama lie just hours before the attack in Benghazi began?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1185043 Aug 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is a homo, moron. He doesn't have a wife.
Hey doofus, at least I didn't have to buy one?//BWAAAAA LOSER.nutcase, Hows the lying assed Sarge..An idiot like you couldn't make a pimple on a Marine Corp Sergeants ass. By the way have you learned how to spell it yet...LMAOAYS.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1185044 Aug 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbwaiter digs up old posts that were proven wrong. He is sofa king stupid, he doesn't know the video was translated into Arabic & broadcast on an Arab TV station even though he has been told a gazillion times.
You are delusional.

The video never incited any rioting. Nobody knew it existed. The Arabs planned to celebrate their victory on 9/11 all across the Arab world. CNN covered it fully, with on the street and studio interviews, to include the PLANNED main speaker for the PLANNED demonstration. Only 17 people in the entire world saw that video before Obama lied about it, and that was most likely the people in it. Nobody ever even saw that video, and the video didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack, coincident with Hillary Clinton eliminating security for Stevens immediately after Al Qaeda planned it.
Let's go over the facts again. Nobody ever even saw the video Obama and Hillary lied about.
You'd think the clowns in this administration would have picked one of the thousand anti-Islam videos on the internet that actually existed before Al Qaeda planned the attack and had more than 17 views from around the world. That's how goddam stupid Obama and everyone else in this administration is.
Which leads us to a very interesting question....
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be before the attack began? Do you think CNN and Obama came up with the exact same lie at the exact same time coincidentally?.... you're an idiot.
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185045 Aug 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a civics lesson from you, dumbass. The Constitution has a higher authority than any law. The Constitution does not give the President the authority to exempt anyone from any law. All exemptions must be written into the law, dufus.
Besides, that would be unconstitutional, moron. Any law that allows one President to interpret it one way, and another President to interpret it another way is unconstitutional due to vagueness and ambiguity, idiot. You'd think someone who pretends to be a constitutional lawyer like Obama would know this.
So, how about you show us the text from ObamaKare that makes it unconstitutional on those grounds... assuming that it really exists and you're not making stuff up again just to fill a post.
"FROM YOU?" YOU SURE THAT WHAT YOU MEANT TOILET BOY?... HERE THE THING... EVERYBODY REALIZE YOU USIN' THE CON-STEE-TOOT- ION AS YOU HEY-BOY... TIME'S UP... NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU WANT NOW... IT KINDA LIKE THE JEWS AN' THE HOLOCAUST... ANN FRANKE WAS A SYMPATHETIC CHARACTER... BUT SHE DEAD THIS LONG TIME... SHE TOTALLY DEAD... WELCOME TO MY WORLD, HONEY...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185046 Aug 13, 2014
IS IT ANNE FRANKE? I DON' KNOW? SHE DEAD... WHO CARES? GET IT? YOU JUS' KILL A MILLION PEOPLE AN' YOU ALL ABOUT BENGHAZI?.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185047 Aug 13, 2014
ONLY IN TECAS...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1185048 Aug 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional.
The video never incited any rioting. Nobody knew it existed. The Arabs planned to celebrate their victory on 9/11 all across the Arab world. CNN covered it fully, with on the street and studio interviews, to include the PLANNED main speaker for the PLANNED demonstration. Only 17 people in the entire world saw that video before Obama lied about it, and that was most likely the people in it. Nobody ever even saw that video, and the video didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack, coincident with Hillary Clinton eliminating security for Stevens immediately after Al Qaeda planned it.
Let's go over the facts again. Nobody ever even saw the video Obama and Hillary lied about.
You'd think the clowns in this administration would have picked one of the thousand anti-Islam videos on the internet that actually existed before Al Qaeda planned the attack and had more than 17 views from around the world. That's how goddam stupid Obama and everyone else in this administration is.
Which leads us to a very interesting question....
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be before the attack began? Do you think CNN and Obama came up with the exact same lie at the exact same time coincidentally?.... you're an idiot.
What difference does it make?
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185049 Aug 13, 2014
CB: " YOU MUS' PAY THE RENT!"

LEARN A LESSON, TECAS DUMMY....
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185050 Aug 13, 2014
C'MON, CB.... KEEP UP... JUS' BEIN SOUTHERN NO EXCUSE....
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185051 Aug 13, 2014
SAME REASON YOU LOST THE LAS' WAR... CAUSE YOU STOOPID... YOU THINK THAT OIL COMPANY GONNA PROTECT YOU FROM ME?... I NOT SURE ANYBODY ELSE DOES?...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185052 Aug 13, 2014
WE THE YANKEES... WE ALWAYS WIN... Y'ALL ALWAYS LOSE... IT WHAT YOU GOOD AT... DUH...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185053 Aug 13, 2014
HEY, CB? ANYBODY ELSE UP AT THIS HOUR OR YOU HOUSEKEEPER STILL ROLLIN' OUT YOU TORTILLAS?... INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW?...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1185054 Aug 13, 2014
I SHARP AS A TACK, HONEY... THREE HOURS I GOOD TO GO... WHICH IS BAD FO' YOU.... AS YOU WILL DISCOVER... GUMMY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grand Birther 222,343
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 103,437
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,448
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ize Found 70,939
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 9,371
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3,023
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 6,689

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages