Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1384089 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184887 Aug 12, 2014
YOU KNOW 16, I NEVER THOUGHT OF WHAT I'VE DONE WITH WOMEN AS MY "EXPLOITS?" YOU'VE CHANGED MY LIFE YOU VIXEN YOU... I'M BLUSHING...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184889 Aug 12, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
yooba oneba dumba sumba bichba
youa cain'ta spella, canna youa?...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1184890 Aug 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Shining is not a liar like you old guy, and wrong again, we like him, just not you.
We might be able to rectify that situation if you are willing to go hunting with Shining and me old guy.
I took the same safety course as Dick Cheney so you will be in good hands, liberal traitor.
No problem! We might even like you gramps!
I took that course, too!

and an ode to Mr. Williams. A moment of silent hilarity: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184891 Aug 12, 2014
WHY DO YOU BOTHER? I DON' GET IT? DO YOU NOT SEE YOU'RE BEING PUBLICLY HUMILIATED? I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW? SURELY I'M NOT BEING THAT SUBTLE?...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1184892 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He appears not to be a troll__which makes him special among the right wingers here.
His math still sucks though.
I turned 61 yoa just prior to Obama's victory over the hapless John McCain and his brainless running mate Sarah Palin.
I was bewildered and stunned by what eight years of George W Bush had done to my business and my nest egg.
I was even more bewildered and stunned by the early comments on this topix thread.
The entire eight years of GW Bush?

You must be the exception. Besides the few years it took him to get the economy back on track after 9/11, the GDP and unemployment were fairly good numbers until the Democrats ignored the warnings about the impending housing market collapse and resisted any steps to rein in Fannie and Freddie before 2007. Then they controlled Congress his last two years.

You must be thinking it was the Democrats who left you bewildered and stunned.
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184893 Aug 12, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Noba...youba don know what a j j lookie like cause you a petey pupher...ya dig?
YEAH, I DIG, SWEETIE... YOU?... I DON' KNOW IF YOU NOTICE BUT YOU TROOPS HAVE MELTED AWAY AGAIN?... YOU MUSTA BEEN IN THE U.S. MILITARY, HUH?...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1184894 Aug 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, it wasn't because we had too. Haha....Boone N.C.
"poop"
You are good!! Another lie on your part. Earlier you posted that you dated Hollywierd Models and Circus Circus Show Girls, now you claim you are married and take your wife to dinner 6 nights a week.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Lapeer, MI

#1184895 Aug 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever you put up your own ass is your business. Toe tapper.
Aw, Grey, Baby!.....

Remember when I held you from behind and sang this to you?......

THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184896 Aug 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire eight years of GW Bush?
You must be the exception. Besides the few years it took him to get the economy back on track after 9/11, the GDP and unemployment were fairly good numbers until the Democrats ignored the warnings about the impending housing market collapse and resisted any steps to rein in Fannie and Freddie before 2007. Then they controlled Congress his last two years.
You must be thinking it was the Democrats who left you bewildered and stunned.
YOU KNOW, CAROL, I ..(..HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH..)... STOOPID WOMEN SOMETIMES TOO... HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT?...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184897 Aug 12, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are good!! Another lie on your part. Earlier you posted that you dated Hollywierd Models and Circus Circus Show Girls, now you claim you are married and take your wife to dinner 6 nights a week.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
WELL, YOU'RE NOT THINKING THIS THROUGH...

Lapeer, MI

#1184898 Aug 12, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Scream
Whackjob!

Orlando, FL

#1184899 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime, a study from the widely respected National Bureau of Economic Research confirmed beyond question that the left’s attacks on the housing market (the Community Reinvestment Act–enacted under Carter, made shockingly more aggressive under Clinton) is directly responsible for imploding the housing market and destroying the economy.
http://www.nber.org/papers/w18609

(In case you're going to dismiss this study...The National Bureau of Economic Research - NBER - is the largest economics research organization in the United States. Many of the American winners of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences were NBER Research Associates.)

Lapeer, MI

#1184900 Aug 12, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Lauren Bacall died
So did your Prefrontal Lobes and your Libido......

Lapeer, MI

#1184901 Aug 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Carol is absolutely wrong again.. Williams actually stumped for Obama when he was a senator...
he was very political.
she can't seem to get anything correct.
He was an alcoholic.

I guess he took his last belt.

Da dump dump.....

Lapeer, MI

#1184902 Aug 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. His former marriage lasted 19 years but he remarried three years ago. He has several children with his ex-wife. But his battle with drugs and alcohol went on for a long time. He was obviously a tormented soul.
He entertained the troops overseas on numerous occasions. Says a lot about him to me.
A celebrity who takes time out from a hectic schedule to make time for the troops deserves a salute from all Americans, Right, Left, Center or Clueless.

Orlando, FL

#1184903 Aug 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
"NO"...They both have testified and answered all of the question over and over. Just because you don't get the answer that you want doesn't make it a lie.. Would I believe Hillary and Obama over the Republicans?????IN A HEART BEAT...IN A NEW YORK MINUTE.... IN A FLASH, Republicans lie about their own lies.
Apparently, you have a hard time judging character too.

They testified nothing. They put it out there right off the bat to cover their political asses.

If you believe all the lies and corruption in this administration, you're to blame for what the rest of the country knows was a huge mistake.
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184905 Aug 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Realtime, a study from the widely respected National Bureau of Economic Research confirmed beyond question that the left’s attacks on the housing market (the Community Reinvestment Act–enacted under Carter, made shockingly more aggressive under Clinton) is directly responsible for imploding the housing market and destroying the economy.
http://www.nber.org/papers/w18609
(In case you're going to dismiss this study...The National Bureau of Economic Research - NBER - is the largest economics research organization in the United States. Many of the American winners of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences were NBER Research Associates.)
??? CARTER? CLINTON? DEVIL THOUGHT YOU ONE OF THE "DON' BLAME BUSH" CROWD? WHAT, YOU CAIN'T READ A CALENDAR EITHER?...

Orlando, FL

#1184906 Aug 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He was an alcoholic.
I guess he took his last belt.
Da dump dump.....
Robin Williams was an active part of the USO and traveled to 12 or 13 countries to entertain the troops in that organization.

Despite his personal demons, he was a good guy and was loved by many. Any celebrity who brings a little laughter and enjoyment to our troops is a true American.
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184907 Aug 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So did your Prefrontal Lobes and your Libido......
WHATEVER IN HELL THAT MEANS...

Orlando, FL

#1184908 Aug 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A celebrity who takes time out from a hectic schedule to make time for the troops deserves a salute from all Americans, Right, Left, Center or Clueless.
Almost what I said word for word...before seeing this.

So true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min SweLL GirL 8,466
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Dr Guru 214,640
Instagram fitness journey FOLLOW 1 hr Tylerwkline 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr The Donald_ 59,545
Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He's don... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 11
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 1,527
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 2,448
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages