Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374919 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1184697 Aug 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very sad when fame consumes some people to the point of overdosing or taking their own life in another way. Especially people who had a special gift and talent.
His wife slept in another room and left that morning thinking he was still sleeping.
Unfortunately, a lot of people who acquire fame usually fall into the trap of believing the liberal propaganda. Robin Williams was no different. But he was still a good actor and funny comedian and usually kept his politics to himself. That's all that matters to me. It's the ones who live in Tinsel Town and criticize a country who provided them with all that tinsel who get written off in my book.
He kept his politics to himself?

Robin Williams was batshyt crazy doll__from the very beginning. It's absolutely amazing that he made it to age 63.
Obumbles the Zero

New York, NY

#1184698 Aug 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite much ??? Knoller — who always notes that presidents are never truly on vacation, given the demands of the job and the era of 24/7 communications — graciously shared his latest data with Yahoo News. So here it is:
As of Aug. 13, 2013, Obama is on his 15th vacation trip, covering all or part of 96 days total. He's spending this vacation in Martha's Vineyard with his family.
At the same point in his presidency — Aug. 13, 2005 — George W. Bush had made 51 visits to his ranch in tiny Crawford, Texas, totaling all or part of 335 days.(Note: Bush sometimes used the property to host world leaders.)
Bush also traveled seven times to his family’s oceanside compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, covering all or part of 26 days — bringing his total number of vacation days at this point in his presidency to 349 days.(335+26 doesn’t = 349, but remember the “all or part of” caveat
By his second year as President, Obumbles was STILL campaign fundraising to the tune of more trips than the last 6 presidents COMBINED.(INcluding the one he ran off to as American bodies were still warm in Benghazi.

GWB's trips to the ranch are NOTHING LIKE THE MANY EXTRAVAGANT vacations take by Barry and Moochelle.$8000 per night for a hotel room in China? Not just for Moochelle, but for her 100 person entourage of ugly women. Even Biden skipped that hotel because of its cost. But not "let them eat peas" Moochelle.

And Bush had the decency to stop playing golf. Not O'Bumbles O'Blamer.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1184699 Aug 12, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Don't know it will be ten more years till I can collect if I choose to collect it.
And give up your SSI?

You've been 55 since this thread began Junebug and living life in the discount lane.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1184700 Aug 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Galt, he never got beyond Fortran IV & paper tape punches.
Actually I agree with most of Galt's positions on issues. Just wanted to make a point that in most cases the cream rises to the top regardless of circumstance.
GaW

United States

#1184701 Aug 12, 2014
The next two years will be filled with liberal hypocrisy.

The Clinton/Obama feud will come to a head and explode progressive pus all over the airwaves.

Watch the new Hillary/former Obama supporters as their heads spin with confusion.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1184702 Aug 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In the exchanges, policies are affordable as subsidies are available for those who qualify. When this was said, States would have expanded their Medicaid programs.
Obama never said it would not cost taxpayers one thin dime. You are lying.
There is a grandfather clause in the ACA that says plans in effect at the time of the bill's passing could continue. RThere is nothing in the ACA that dictates which doctors are covered in any plan.
Yes he said it about the IRS. There has been nothing proved otherwise.
The video was stated as a possible cause while investigations were on going. They clearly stated that investigations could lead them in another directions. This video did indeed incite rioting in numerous Arab cities. Why do you think it was impossible in Benghazi.
The video never incited any rioting. Nobody knew it existed. The Arabs planned to celebrate their victory on 9/11 all across the Arab world. CNN covered it fully, with on the street and studio interviews, to include the PLANNED main speaker for the PLANNED demonstration. Only 17 people in the entire world saw that video before Obama lied about it, and that was most likely the people in it. Nobody ever even saw that video, and the video didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack, coincident with Hillary Clinton eliminating security for Stevens immediately after Al Qaeda planned it.
Let's go over the facts again. Nobody ever even saw the video Obama and Hillary lied about.
You'd think the clowns in this administration would have picked one of the thousand anti-Islam videos on the internet that actually existed before Al Qaeda planned the attack and had more than 17 views from around the world. That's how goddam stupid Obama and everyone else in this administration is.

Which leads us to a very interesting question....

How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be before the attack began? Do you think CNN and Obama came up with the exact same lie at the exact same time coincidentally?.... you're an idiot.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1184703 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And give up your SSI?
You've been 55 since this thread began Junebug and living life in the discount lane.
Actually dumbfcuk I was 49 when I started posting on the Daily Press forum. Was 50 when they turned it over to Topix. I "retired" at 50 just like my father.
GaW

United States

#1184704 Aug 12, 2014
Obumbles the Zero wrote:
<quoted text>
By his second year as President, Obumbles was STILL campaign fundraising to the tune of more trips than the last 6 presidents COMBINED.(INcluding the one he ran off to as American bodies were still warm in Benghazi.
GWB's trips to the ranch are NOTHING LIKE THE MANY EXTRAVAGANT vacations take by Barry and Moochelle.$8000 per night for a hotel room in China? Not just for Moochelle, but for her 100 person entourage of ugly women. Even Biden skipped that hotel because of its cost. But not "let them eat peas" Moochelle.
Can't say I remember Laura and the girls clearing a beach in Spain so they and their entourage of 40 could scare away the wildlife.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1184705 Aug 12, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right!
The GOP should just support and pass every piece of legislation the democrats introduce -- especially the legislation the democrats claim will keep them in power for decades!
Oh no son.

They shouldn't be like the reich wingers!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1184706 Aug 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reeason, you can't come up with the name of any country that had to give up land for Israel to be created. So......
Let's go over the facts again.
You ran your mouth about land being taken, dufus. So, tell us what countries that land was taken from to create Israel. I'm sure you weren't talking just to hear yourself make noise.
Funny. Do you have trouble with history son?

And I've already presented the facts my boy.

All you do is come back with more accusations that lead nowhere!

Now why is that? Perhaps because... you're clueless and lazy???
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1184707 Aug 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Obama ever tell the truth about anything. The people of Hawaii don't even believe he was born there anymore. Nobody believes he ever attended Columbia. Most people know he was never a professor of constitutional law. And the number of people that still naively believe he has anything at all to do with running the government is getting close to single digits.
lol! awwww... poor baby.

obviously you can't tell the truth.

Must hurt you a lot to do so, eh son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1184708 Aug 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when Obama threatened to filibuster the Senate over the Republican plan to re-instate the Glass Steagall Act in 2006?....
Obama planned to stop the entire proceedings of the United States Senate, then forgot he planned to stop the entire proceedings of the United States Senate and called for the re-instatement of that very same Glass Steagall Act his first goddam week of pretending to be President.
I can understand how a Senator can forget what they had for lunch last Thursday, but I can't understand how a Senator can forget why they planned to stop the entire proceedings of the Senate of the United States. I think Obama didn't forget. I think he didn't even know what he was doing standing there in the photo op with Christopher Dodd. He was just ordered to do that, and typical of Obama he mindlessly does what he's ordered to do.
Obama showed you he didn't have a clue what goes on in government, and doesn't have a clue even about what he does in government his very first week of pretending to be President. And you morons still think he's actually doing something besides playing golf and taking in money.
lol! Oh I wouldn't know son.

That's an opinion of yours you threw out there!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1184709 Aug 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a question you run away from.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
and...
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be so they could change their story line to match it just hours before the attack in Benghazi began? Do you think CNN and Obama coincidentally came up with the exact same lie at the same time? Or, was there a conspiracy involving the White House to help Al Qaeda cover up their attack to kill a US ambassador?
lol! Funny how people can answer you and all you can do is ask the same thing.

Like reading and comprehension is not an option for you!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184710 Aug 12, 2014
Obumbles the Zero wrote:
<quoted text>
If i had sent that many men and women to their deaths based on my lies I would not have even shown my face much less played golf.Just you idiots shutting the government down cost a hell of a lot more that Obamas vacations..not counting all the billions you have wasted on Obamacare and numerous other nonsense. Anyway you look at it you baggers are total hypocrites. And liars.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184712 Aug 12, 2014
El Dumpo wrote:
<quoted text> You got a lot of sons Yeah ,for guy who sits on the toilet then wipes himself after taking a piss .
Soo you are his piss wiper. Another bagger toe tapper???
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184713 Aug 12, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny how people can answer you and all you can do is ask the same thing.
Like reading and comprehension is not an option for you!
Old DB is the poster child for insanity...Same thing over and over.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1184714 Aug 12, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually dumbfcuk I was 49 when I started posting on the Daily Press forum. Was 50 when they turned it over to Topix. I "retired" at 50 just like my father.
Was Carol your math teacher?

Or are you just a glutton for punishment?
GaW

United States

#1184715 Aug 12, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
When Realtime was 55, his favorite singer Biggie Smalls was still alive.
GaW

United States

#1184716 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He kept his politics to himself?
Robin Williams was batshyt crazy doll__from the very beginning. It's absolutely amazing that he made it to age 63.
Actually the fact (your doppelganger) Keith Richards is still breathing is much more impressive.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184717 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Was Carol your math teacher?
Or are you just a glutton for punishment?
Flack has always been a flake to me. I never believed a word that he says. He has all the characteristics of a wanna be. Not convincing at anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Kim Chee 213,210
Adult dating someone in highschool 32 min Shycat9 3
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 1,976
Hillary's History 1 hr Tami 23
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 1 hr Tami 57
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Pasquali 8,105
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Ricky F 101,743
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages