Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1183432 Aug 10, 2014
Cav wrote:
<quoted text>THAT is what a comma does? Protection from government? I use them ALL THE TIME!! I'm INVINCIBLE!!!!!!
Here, take this semi-colon ; It will protect you from witches.
Teaman proved you an idiot.

Quit whining. Get over it.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1183433 Aug 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Densemaster say what?
You are left battling with one liners. Never have got why anyone bothers arguing with you. Must be a male thing-eh

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1183435 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Mary Kay Responds to National Increase in Domestic Violence with Campaign to Give Hope, Give Joy and Give Dreams
Alarming Statistics: Shelters report that abuse is more violent due to the economy.
On average, three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends every day.
So you gun nuts shoot your wives due to the economy??

How flocked up is that??

I'm surprised you didn't shoot yours instead of abandoning her..........

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183436 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still whining!!
Stop lying about others, maybe you won't get beaten up so badly!!
I see your butt buddy Eman ran off after I caught him in a series of lies yesterday..........
He's done it before, licks his wounds and comes back to get destroyed again!!
rinse and repeat!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are very, very dense. There are things more important than your fragile ego.

Where is the international MUSLIM condemnation OF ISIS/Islamic State?! Women stoned to death in Syria for adultery.

Who cares about your whining, Nuc?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1183437 Aug 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"'LONG-TERM PROJECT'
US launches four more airstrikes against ISIS"
Typical Democrat leadership (if you can call it that).
Wait until a situation gets beyond control and then make a feeble attempt at correction which does nothing.
Obama - worst president since WWII.
You and your party own it simpleton...Where was all of this wisdom when we illegally invaded Iraq with all of your parties lies and then even managed to botched that? Is that an OOPS?
Patrick

United States

#1183438 Aug 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"'LONG-TERM PROJECT'
US launches four more airstrikes against ISIS"
Typical Democrat leadership (if you can call it that).
Wait until a situation gets beyond control and then make a feeble attempt at correction which does nothing.
Obama - worst president since WWII.
We notice UK is not joining the fight.
If the Queen every does return your repeated calls .....Lord Dumbwaiter, you might share some of your suggestions ?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183439 Aug 10, 2014
Reposting this as I think Nuc's perpetual whining is a dense attempt to drown out what is happening in the world.

Hillary distances herself from OBama's foreign policy

"Hillary Clinton:'Failure' to Help Syrian Rebels Led to the Rise of ISIS

The former secretary of state, and probable candidate for president, outlines her foreign-policy doctrine. She says this about President Obama's: "Great nations need organizing principles, and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle."
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183440 Aug 10, 2014
ISIS message to the US

"Your’r gonna fight martyrdom bombers who smile walking to their death"

https://twitter.com/BladeOfTruth/status/49787...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1183441 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are left battling with one liners. Never have got why anyone bothers arguing with you. Must be a male thing-eh
Oh, I am sooo sorry Miss Priss communicating with idiots is not that easy. Maybe you would be so kind as to enlighten me on those whom you have an intelligent discussion with...Good luck..I guess us men just can't relate to permanent PMS, then when you add stupid wowie!!!!
Patrick

United States

#1183442 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Reposting this as I think Nuc's perpetual whining is a dense attempt to drown out what is happening in the world.
Hillary distances herself from OBama's foreign policy
The former secretary of state, and probable candidate for president, outlines her foreign-policy doctrine. She says this about President Obama's: "Great nations need organizing principles, and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle."
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...
Take a day off and see a film, read a book?
We can read The Atlantic.
Peace
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1183443 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How flocked up is that??
Domestic violence crosses all socio economic lines. Impending divorce is often the cause.
It will never cease to amaze me that women don't believe it when their husbands tell them they will kill them. How many have been killed even though they've had restraining orders?
If someone wants to kill you, they'll find a way to get to you. The police can't be on every womans doorstep 24/7

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1183444 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How flocked up is that??
Why do you constantly insist on proving you have no clue about anything?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1183445 Aug 10, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
Beautiful day in South Florida today! Heading to the beach; with my "book"!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1183446 Aug 10, 2014
Martha's Vineyard prepares for Obamas' summer stay

OAK BLUFFS — President Barack Obama and his family are heading to the wealthy island resort of Martha's Vineyard for vacation starting Saturday, a near-annual ritual that islanders say is a boon to local businesses even if it comes with added hassles for vacationers during what's typically the busiest tourist month of the year.

At Big Al's, a sports memorabilia store in Oak Bluffs, owner Alex McClusky prominently displays ''I vacationed with Obama'' T-shirts he's sold since the family's first visit in 2008.

''The visits have been great for business,'' he said.''He's brought more people down because people want to see him.''

Island businesses capitalize on that.

Mad Martha's ice cream shop will roll out an Obama-themed flavor in its three locations, as it has in previous years, said owner Patti Roberts.''Barack My World'' features coffee ice cream with caramel swirl and macadamia nuts.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20140808/NEWS...

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1183447 Aug 10, 2014
Cav wrote:
<quoted text>THAT is what a comma does? Protection from government? I use them ALL THE TIME!! I'm INVINCIBLE!!!!!!
Here, take this semi-colon ; It will protect you from witches.
I thought you would have a problem with that. The comma separates well regulated militia from the right of the people.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183448 Aug 10, 2014
It is very obvious that Nuc whole purpose here is to drown out news that he doesn't want to hear.

Reposting....

Guess what, Europe? ISIS have arrived!

The first time ISIS flags have flown in Europe
https://twitter.com/michaeldickson/status/498...

Jewish human rights group the Simon Wiesenthal Center has expressed its shock that protests in support of Islamic terrorist group ISIS have gone undeterred by Dutch authorities in the Hague. Two public rallies, expressing support for ISIS have been held this month, with chants advocating the murder of “dirty Jews from the sewers” heard at both.

The first protest inciting violence towards Jews was held on July 4, while a second went ahead last week, on July 24, Dutch newspaper NL Times reports.
http://www.newsweek.com/pro-isis-demonstrator...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1183449 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you constantly insist on proving you have no clue about anything?
Now's funny coming from a twit like you.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1183450 Aug 10, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful day in South Florida today! Heading to the beach; with my "book"!!
Boring!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183451 Aug 10, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
Any comments about what Hillary said?

"Hillary distances herself from OBama's foreign policy

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1183452 Aug 10, 2014
Gynger wrote:
68% of the American people disapprove of The President's handling of the border crisis yet he appears to be intent of executed an executive order to allow an additional 5 million illegal aliens to remain in the country. It is obvious you can't kick millions of human beings out of the country but it should be obvious to all that you cannot allow the southern border to remain porous and unprotected. What exactly is "comprehensive immigration reform"? Will the border be secured? How? Do we allow anyone who steps foot on American soil to stay? Are they interviewed and entered into a system that tracks their comings and goings? Do they receive a medical exam to determine whether they are disease free? Do you inoculate them against diseases? Do we provide free medical treatment? Do we house them? Feed them? Provide them with food? Do we send the children to school in unsuspecting communities with American children who have had to prove they are current on their shots and disease free? What exactly do we do with them? What happens to them and the "11 million" illegal aliens already here (of course there are millions more than 11 million but hey that is the number we are being fed)? Are they "legalized" and given a "pathway" to citizenship? Should any of the people who are here illegally be rewarded with citizenship? Should they ever be allowed to vote? Should illegals who have committed crimes be allowed to stay in this country? WHO PAYS FOR ALL OF THIS? There are millions of American Citizens who do not eat. Do not have a roof over their heads. Do not have jobs. Do not have any hope of pulling themselves out of poverty. Should the US Taxpayer support illegal aliens over US Citizens?
You can thank Reagan for putting out the welcome mat and Bush I and II for doing absolutely nothing. At least Obama has succeeded in reducing the number of Mexicans coming across the border. That is progress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 12-26 14 min RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 20 min RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 49 min Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Guru 182,094
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,287
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News