Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1480907 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

HUMMER

Chantilly, VA

#1184973 Aug 12, 2014
.... UM... TAP, TAP, TAP..... GOOD GOD, MAN, ARE YOU IN THE BATROOM OR SOMETHING?...
HUMMER

Chantilly, VA

#1184974 Aug 12, 2014
... YOU REALIZE YOU'RE BEHAVING LIKE A SPOILED CHILD, RIGHT, GRAMPY?.... SAY, UM... WHAT'RE YOU WEARIN'?.... HOW COME YOU'VE NEVER SOUGHT MY COMPANY BEFORE NOW? THE OTHER 11 GUYS BLOW YOU?... SOFTIES, I KNEW IT!...
HUMMER

Chantilly, VA

#1184975 Aug 12, 2014
THIS MUST BE WHAT IRAQ FELT LIKE?.....
GUMMER

Chantilly, VA

#1184976 Aug 12, 2014
I THINK I FOUND THE PERFECT NICKNAME FO' YOU, HON'....
GUMMER

Chantilly, VA

#1184977 Aug 12, 2014
I'M SORRY BUT WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING IS TAKING ENTIRELY TOO LONG.... YOU'RE NOT HAVING MY POSTS REMOVED ARE YOU? CAUSE, FRANKLY, I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONE TO TELL YOU THIS....
GUMMER

Chantilly, VA

#1184979 Aug 12, 2014
FRANKLY ANNAMARIA1982 OVER IN THE SIDEBAR IS LOOKING PRETTY GOOD TO ME RIGHT NOW... IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE KIDS AND CATLICK THING I THINK I'D INVEST IN HER?....
GUMMER

Chantilly, VA

#1184980 Aug 12, 2014
SO, UM, GUMMER... IT SEEMS LIKE THE "MOMENTARILY" THINGY WAS MORE OF A METAPHOR?... YOU'RE PROLLY JUS' STILL ON ARMY TIME, HUH?..... YOU DINT REALLY THINK YOU GON' COME OVER HERE AN' PUSH THE DEVIL AROUND DID YOU?.... THIS DOZEN GON' COST YOU MO' THAN A DIME, HONEY... I SEE YOU BACK THERE... DOGGIN' MY TRAIL.... YOU JUS' SCARED LIKE THE RES' OF THEM.... IT'S WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO.... THAT YOU "COMMAND VOICE," HUH?.... WANNA HEAR MINE?....
GUMMER

Chantilly, VA

#1184981 Aug 12, 2014
WELL, UM... THE CHELLEBOO WOMAN IS A SLEEPER I THINK?... FIRST WOMAN ON THERE WHO SAY SHE SMOKE SOMETIMES AN' DRINK, "MODERATELY'.... THERE IS A SEXY CREATURE IN THERE SOMEWHERES... BEWARE OF SWEETBRI143, HOWEVER.. WHEN A WOMAN TELLS YOU THAT SHE LIKES TO HUNT AND FISH AND CAMP SHE JUS' PULLIN' YOU LEG... I TOOK MY SECOND WIFE CAMPIN' AN' DISCOVER 15 MILES LATER SHE FILL UP MY PACK WITH BEER AN' POTATOES AN' A GODDAM CAST IRON SKILLET! SHOULDA LEFT HER ASS OUT THERE...
GUMMER

Chantilly, VA

#1184982 Aug 12, 2014
GUMMER I REALLY BORED.. I GON' GO WATCH A MOVIE.... MAYBE "SHOOTER" AGAIN?... I TELL YOU WHAT I TELL EVERYBODY... YOU COME TO MY HOUSE YOU JUS' MAKE SURE YOU THE FIRST ONE IN THE DOOR.... OH, AN' YOU CAN CALL ME "SIR" OR, "MASTER".... DON' FO'GET...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1184983 Aug 12, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a Democrat
Maybe you and woodtick only read what you want to read. Said Williams was no different from the other Tinsel Town liberals as far as believing the propaganda. He just didn't criticize America or find fault with the system that made him wealthy. He also respected and gave his time to entertain our troops.

He was obviously misled about Obama early on. A lot of people were. Doesn't mean he didn't realize his mistake before he died. Something we'll never know.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1184984 Aug 12, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MISSIN' THE POINT, HONEY.... NOW YOU TELL ME HOW GOVERNMENT WORKS... I'M ALL EARS....
You are *not* all ears.

You are all mouth.

Lapeer, MI

#1184985 Aug 13, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IS A MOVIE, GRAMPY... DEVIL NOT JEWISH, THOUGH HE SEE HOW YOU MIGHT THINK THAT... HERE, HERE A HINT.... "PEOPLE" ARE NOT, "THE WORLD ENTIRE"... IN FACT, THEY ARE SORT OF THE OPPOSITE OF THAT... I DON' KNOW?... SHITHEADS MIGHT BR A BETTER, MO' ACCURATE CONCEPT? YOU FO'GET? WE STILL TALKIN' ABOUT BLOWIN' THE PLACE UP OVER FLAGS... WHAT ONE LIFE IN THE FACE OF SUCH INCREDIBLE HUBRIS?.... WHAT TEN LIVES?... A MILLION? YOU GET IT YET, GRAMPY?... BOY ASKED THE DEVIL, "O GREAT MASTER DEVIL WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE US DO?"... WELL, I ANSWER THE QUESTION FO' HIM: NOT WHAT YOU BEEN DOIN'...
A movie based on the true life of Schindler.

Nor am I Jewish. Wat beez da point, eh?

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic"

---- Josef Stalin

Dis beez yo' daddy, Boy.

And the spirit of Liberalism.

Lapeer, MI

#1184986 Aug 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
people who commit suicide are cowards....
It depends on the motivation.

A Marine jumping onto a live hand Grenade to save his band of brothers is hardly a coward.

But a father of six kids from six different mothers who won't pay child support 'cause he be a Dude.... his suicide is committed by a damned coward.

Celebrityville is a f*cked up place to live in and suicide often comes with the territory.

Hollyweird is overflowing with cowards, I agree.

Lapeer, MI

#1184987 Aug 13, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
THEM BOYS FLY THEM PLANES INTO THOSE BUILDINGS WEREN'T COWARDS, NOW WUZ THEY?.... LES' THEY MEANT TO MISS?... TAINT BRAGGIN' IF YOU DONE IT... AN' THEN YOU GO AN' BLOW UP SOMEBODY ELSE WHO HAD NUTHIN' TO DO WITH IT AS RETALIATION... HEHEHEHEHEHEH... DOES THE WORD IRONY MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU FOLKS?...(..I KNOW THE ANSWER...)...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....gu ys who blow themselves up for a couple of virgin heifers are not cowards but damned Allah Fools being led around by their tallywhackers.

Lapeer, MI

#1184988 Aug 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and woodtick only read what you want to read. Said Williams was no different from the other Tinsel Town liberals as far as believing the propaganda. He just didn't criticize America or find fault with the system that made him wealthy. He also respected and gave his time to entertain our troops.
He was obviously misled about Obama early on. A lot of people were. Doesn't mean he didn't realize his mistake before he died. Something we'll never know.
If Bernie Madoff dropped $1000.00 into the Salvation Army Kettle, should it be removed?

If Larry Flynt bequeathed his worldly wealth and possessions to St. Jude's, should it be rejected?

Norman Podhoretz came from an extreme Leftist Family but turned out OK. As a young man, Conservatives may have wrongly dissed him for his f*cked up family's reputation.

http://tinyurl.com/mepbry6

Leftist Hogwash and Stupidity must always be aggressively countered and exposed for the evil that it is. The hard part is keeping it impersonal:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1184989 Aug 13, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!
That's not your heart but an intestinal tempest of flatulence fighting to get out any way possible.

...see the distended belly-button?

warning sign.
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1184990 Aug 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are *not* all ears.
You are all mouth.
WEL.... TO BE FAIR THEY'S A L'IL DICK TOO... WRINKLY PONY OL' MAN... GIRL'S SEEM TO LOVE IT?....
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1184991 Aug 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not your heart but an intestinal tempest of flatulence fighting to get out any way possible.
warning sign.
OF WHAT? I PREGNANT AGAIN, GRAMPY? WELL. LEASWAYS WE KNOW ONE THING... YOU NOT THE FATHER...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1184993 Aug 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
warning sign.
I GON' TELL YOU ONE THING RIGHT NOW, GRAMPY... IN ORDER TO KILL YOU... I GONNA KILL HER... THAT WHAT YOU WANT? I NEED WOMEN I GO UP THE STREET TO WISCONSIN... I AIN'T SHY... YOU JUS' DON' KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN'.... YOU WALKIN' RIGHT INTO THIS AIN'T YOU, GRAMPY? GOT NUTHIN' LEFT TO LIVE FO'.... I ALREADY KNEW THAT.... WITHOUT HER... WHAT'RE YOU?... CAROL?...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1184994 Aug 13, 2014
YOU DON' UNNERSTAN'... LIE... DOWN... IT'S OVER.... THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO WILL TELL YOU THIS... LIE DOWN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 234,182
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,533
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 10,077
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,900
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Kevin is Leery - CA 62,935
FRIDAY 1/20/17 PRESIDENT TRUMP. Democrap Tota... 3 hr truth 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Clinton Knows Best 104,718

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages