Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1619768 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Obumbles the Zero

New York, NY

#1185280 Aug 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no son.
They shouldn't be like the reich wingers!!!
Why do you call everybody son? Do you have that many unwed baby mamas out there who produced unknown children for you?
Ray Donovan

United States

#1185281 Aug 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, Waxman sock saying he doesn't think another sock is Waxman..........
You still want Ghost to sit on your face so you can guess his age.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You mean you'd let him off yours?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1185282 Aug 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
America's angry man says.......
Rush Limbaugh seems to think he knows why Robin Williams died in an apparent suicide earlier this week -- and it's because unhappiness is an attitude of the political left.
The leftist attitude is "one of pessimism and darkness, sadness -- they're never happy, are they?" Limbaugh said on Tuesday's broadcast of his radio show. "They're always angry about something. No matter what they get they're always angry."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/12/rush...
that asshole has been selling angry for years now. he's made a fortune on angry. and now the Left is angry?
hey dittoheads....Rush is an idiot.
Rush was referring to the media reporting of the suicide, not to the motivation of Robin Williams, which nobody knows.....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1185283 Aug 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So they're supposed to take the police murdering their children in stride??
Funny how you support white ranchers defying the Gov't.
Yet people protesting a child being murdered by Police is bad to a nitwit like you.
TSM is for Totally Stupid Mofo, right??
Nuc I guess burning down your own neighborhood is Smart?

What’s happening in Ferguson reminds me of the ‘Duke Lacrosse Case!‘A Rush to Judgment, we know how that turn out…RIGHT!! Nuc I guess you don’t believe in due process, Guilty as Charge it’s the Liberals/Democrats way!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1185284 Aug 13, 2014
Homer wrote:
Rightwingers still celebrating the death of Robin Williams? Seems to be the general theme.
just the latest diversion from the failure of the Obama regime....
Ray Donovan

United States

#1185285 Aug 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS hasn't existed for years, moron.
It was in the same place as your Draft Card.
Figments of your imagination.
As usual the point flies right over the point on your head.
Democrat Hate is here

Skokie, IL

#1185286 Aug 13, 2014
Here's some quotes by Hispanic Leaders that say it's White people's duty to die. STOP GIVING OUR COUNTRY AWAY TO PEOPLE THAT HATE US. HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston ! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over ... We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico , "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas ; "We have an aging white America .. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California ."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country ..... I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, " California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California .."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University ; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos .... "
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1185287 Aug 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There were some Democrats that sponsored a bill but Democrats ( as a group) did not.
And to that point neither do the Republicans.
Obumbles the Zero

New York, NY

#1185288 Aug 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's very much like Obama getting down to Bush's low approval rating.
no way is Obama going to take as many vacation days as Bush did.
Ahhh, the GWB Presidency--the last time America was not considered a diminished super power.

Voter buyers' remorse came quickly...we have now seen the man behind the curtain-- The Wizard of Ozbama. Voters today would have chosen Romney instead.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-events/qui...

How's that hopey-changey stuff workin' out for YOU?!

Even I was surprised that solid polling surveys ALREADY show the ObaMessiah perceived as among our 5 worst presidents. The reason GWB polled low after 6 years was because of Iraq,but the ObaMessiah, President Food Stamp/President Downgrade, has supposedly "ended 2 wars."

When you consider that at least 1/3 of the populace (mainly the brown, guvment-dependent part) would STILL approve of his job performance even if he had sex with a dude (interesting rumors about that, by the way) at the 50 yard line during the Super Bowl halftime, it is STUNNING that so many have wised up so quickly, notwithstanding an obsequious, nonfeasant, in-the-tank media.

Even independents now say (47%/33%) that it would have been better if Romney had won!

Could it be that many now begin to see that, as Hubert Humphrey said upon Jimmy Carter's election that, "There is a difference between the ability to gain election and the capacity to govern...."

Many now realize that seemingly lofty (albeit vague and platitudinous) speeches and RESULTS are VERY DIFFERENT THINGS.

Obama excels at vacationing and fundraising, playing at golf, and shooting pool and hoops. BUT is CLEARLY CLUELESS on how the world/life/America works.

His $800 BILLION "Stimulus" simply covered the paychecks of unionized guvment workers (largely teachers) for a time via more debt-- NOT exactly "stimulating."

We COULD have effected a Status of Forces Agreement in Iraq and not totally WASTED the American lives lost (and maimings) there-- but he did not understand WHY that matters...why we have ALWAYS otherwise done so after such wars.

And after nearly 6 years it is STILL all Dubya's fault! I have never before seen such defensive, supercilious, unbridled, malignant narcissism in the W.H.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1185289 Aug 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet people protesting a child being murdered by Police is bad to a nitwit like you.
Protesting by destroying property that doesn't belong to them?
Is that the ooga- booga way to do things?
Me thinks that is the way things are done by primitive savages with bones in their noses (and god knows where else).......
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1185290 Aug 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Vacation, dumbass.
RealDave you’re Right….Vacation since 2009!!
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1185291 Aug 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS hasn't existed for years, moron.
It was in the same place as your Draft Card.
Figments of your imagination.
The new al Qaeda was rebranded in 2006 as the Islamic State in Iraq (ISI). It would add "and Syria" to its name later.

I would think that 8 years .. would be years. Dimwit!
Patrick

United States

#1185292 Aug 13, 2014
Iran turned its back on Nouri al-Maliki on Tuesday, and congratulated his designated successor as prime minister of Iraq, paving the way for Maliki's removal from power.

The move by Maliki's main sponsor, which was signalled by a senior official close to Iran's supreme leader, aligned Tehran with the US, Saudi Arabia and Nato in formally backing Haider al-Abadi as the new premier – apparently making Maliki's position untenable.

There were unconfirmed reports on Tuesday that Iran had offered the ousted prime minister asylum, while Maliki himself urged Iraq's security forces not to get involved in Baghdad politics.

The widespread international support for Abadi from across usual regional faultlines was expected to help him to form a broad-based government, which Maliki had persistently failed to do. It was unclear, however, what a show of political unity in Baghdad could do in the immediate future to contain the threat of the extremist Islamic State (Isis) group in the north.

Thousands of Yazidis remain trapped on Mount Sinjar in the north of Iraq, "without food, water or shelter", the UN said on Tuesday, as the west stepped up humanitarian support for those fleeing from the forces of the Islamic State.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1185293 Aug 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of knowledge on all subjects should be enough to put you over the top... People that commit suicide are not cowards idiot.
most people with problems deal with their problems.....

only the cowards (or perhaps the mentally ill) commit suicide....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1185294 Aug 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
people who commit suicide are cowards....
So we should expect Nobraina the coward's suicide anytime now..........

What a relief!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1185295 Aug 13, 2014
Homer wrote:
So Rightwingers, in your opinion are there any good, decent Muslims?
perhaps, but the religion itself is not compatible with Western civilization.....
Patrick

United States

#1185296 Aug 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Increases were permitted up to a certain level, I think it was 5%. The idea being not to claim they offered the plan but made it unaffordable so no one would buy it.
People with ideas pose a threat to the libertarian chattering class !
Democrat Hate is here

Skokie, IL

#1185297 Aug 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Protesting? LOL-they looted, stole and beat people, is that what democrats call 'protesting'? Public areas were shut down. It is terrorism.

Location hidden

#1185298 Aug 13, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc I guess burning down your own neighborhood is Smart?
What’s happening in Ferguson reminds me of the ‘Duke Lacrosse Case!‘A Rush to Judgment, we know how that turn out…RIGHT!! Nuc I guess you don’t believe in due process, Guilty as Charge it’s the Liberals/Democrats way!!
Further proof that TSM means Totally Stupid Mofo,

Location hidden

#1185299 Aug 13, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave you’re Right….Vacation since 2009!!
Even more proof that TSM means Totally Stupid Mofo,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bill murray to open a new restaurant in crowne ... 1 hr Whatever 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 11,436
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr honeymylove 3,208
Benghazi, the REAL story. 8 hr Genl Forrest 12
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 10 hr Melovesteve8701 479
The Party of Racism. 13 hr Apropos 4 This 62
NFL & George Soros in bed. 14 hr Mr Greenjeans 13

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages