Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433823 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1184777 Aug 12, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you've watched the movie 'Deliverance.'
Barry says that you have a pretty mouth.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1184778 Aug 12, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Zimmerman! Skulking around in back of gun stores! Nuts!
We had an 81 year old man follow a teenager to his house and pull a gun on him and tell him he could kill him, that he was lucky to be alive. The kid was 18; called the police to his gated community, the old guy was arrested. Lots of old guys riding around with their guns.
All Zimmerman's supporters are long gone.

The lawsuit of NBC was a failure.

His wife is gone.

He's left alone to confront his demons.

I'm surprised he's stil alive. He'll kill himself, eventually.

Location hidden

#1184779 Aug 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst president since WWII and liar or the year Obama said a lot of things to pull Obamacare over on the people. Here's a quote:
“If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only changes you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold.”
- President Barack Obama, June 6, 2009
You statement "There was no income tax increase for those making under $250K due to the ACA." is false.
Lap Dog.
Where's the socks go, Waxman??

They just disappear when I show up.

You're a coward.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1184780 Aug 12, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be classified as what it is. Manslaughter, either voluntary or not voluntary.
Stewart is a hothead. he's got a long record of rage, on and off the track.
It's entirely possible he looked to 'bump' Ward.
Ward was an idiot, but the guy in front of Stewart avooided hiting him, but Stewart ran him over.
That's manslaughter.
You were there, huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....you sure do get around, boy:-)

Location hidden

#1184781 Aug 12, 2014
<quoted text>
He chose not to live anymore. Everyone should have that choice. He was a phenomenal comedian unmatched by anyone. It's sad for his family left behind, but he is in peace now.
Exactly.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1184782 Aug 12, 2014
<quoted text>
He couldn't see the Hispanics when they brought him to Shady Pines in a straight jacket and blindfold
When did they take the 80 year old Ghost to Shady Pines? They must have removed the blindfold because he's using a computer just like you.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1184783 Aug 12, 2014
The media has moved on, unless they get copy-cat events.
Besides this usually happens in groups of three.
<quoted text>
He chose not to live anymore. Everyone should have that choice. He was a phenomenal comedian unmatched by anyone. It's sad for his family left behind, but he is in peace now.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184784 Aug 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy from East Hartford is not me you idiot. What bragging are you talking about?
Gee, did I say I make 50K a year or something "really" impressive like that?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
I have never said that's what I make a year, when asked I replied that was my retirement from the military idiot, I worked many years in the private sector and a few of them was volunteer work for the V.A..Now if it isn't to inconvenient go shit in your bonnet girlie.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1184785 Aug 12, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Cops murdered a black kid in Ferguson, MI.
There will be hell to pay. Cops are murdering poor people nationwide at an unprecedented rate.
Surprised the nitwits here haven't been cheering on the killers.
Oh yeah, they like killers. Like Tony Stewart.
If you are telling the truth, it should be easy to provide a source of your information.

Do you have anything?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1184786 Aug 12, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the socks go, Waxman??
They just disappear when I show up.
You're a coward.
They must be shaking in their boots when you show up. The figment of your imagination is just so overwhelming!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1184787 Aug 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Her punishment in life was ending up with George for a husband!
The average U.S. citizens punishment in life is having people like you as a neighbor and voter.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1184788 Aug 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said that's what I make a year, when asked I replied that was my retirement from the military idiot, I worked many years in the private sector and a few of them was volunteer work for the V.A..Now if it isn't to inconvenient go shit in your bonnet girlie.
I have never said that you said you made 50K a year before retirement either. I am laughing that it "is" your retirement income, you moron. As usual you are not remembering things and just making up your own memory you old codger.

God are you people dumber than sh*t.

Lapeer, MI

#1184789 Aug 12, 2014
Patrick wrote:
Pope Francis used unusually strong language to condemn the actions of Islamists in their continuing campaign against minorities in Iraq on Sunday and called for an end to violence in the name of God. A high-ranking special Vatican envoy is due to leave for northern Iraq on Monday.
In his traditional Sunday blessing, Francis said the news from the country had left him "in dismay and disbelief". Without referring by name to the Islamic State (Isis), whose jihadists are largely responsible for the persecution, the pope deplored reports of "thousands of people, including many Christians, driven from their homes in a brutal manner; children dying of thirst and hunger in their flight; women kidnapped; people massacred; [and] violence of every kind."
He added: "All this gravely offends God and humanity. Hatred is not to be carried in the name of God. War is not to be waged in the name of God."
Iraqi authorities have reported that Isis has kidnapped hundreds of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority after seizing the north-western town of Sinjar. Up to 100,000 Christians are thought to have fled for their lives towards Iraqi Kurdistan.
In an apparent reference to the US-led air campaign to deliver relief to the civilians fleeing Isis, Francis said: "I thank those who, with courage, are bringing succour to these brothers and sisters, and I am confident that an effective political solution on both the international and the local levels may be found to stop these crimes and re-establish [the rule of] law."
On Friday, the pope named Cardinal Fernando Filoni as his personal envoy to Iraq. Plans are also being made for a meeting in Rome, probably in September, of all the Vatican's diplomatic representatives in the region. The aim is to organise support for those who have been forced to flee the jihadists.
The 68-year-old Filoni is a Vatican heavyweight who was considered a candidate for the papacy in the runup to the election last year at which Francis was chosen.
At an earlier stage in his career, he served for six years as the Holy See's ambassador to Jordan and Iraq during the final stages of Saddam Hussein's regime.
Filoni was among the few foreign diplomats to remain in Baghdad during the bombing of the city by US-led forces in 2003.
Hamas will soon join up with ISIS and Magic Negro to start shooting missiles at the Vatican.

Allah Akbar.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1184790 Aug 12, 2014
RayOne wrote:
The media has moved on, unless they get copy-cat events.
Besides this usually happens in groups of three.
<quoted text>
Maybe a few of the clever ones will jump at the chance for free publicity.

Lapeer, MI

#1184791 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Um hmm__puke pals, feeding off one another's depression driven racist insanity
Complete Gibberish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184792 Aug 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said that you said you made 50K a year before retirement either. I am laughing that it "is" your retirement income, you moron. As usual you are not remembering things and just making up your own memory you old codger.
God are you people dumber than sh*t.
"LIAR" many times you have said that. You senile decrepit sockaholic.

Location hidden

#1184793 Aug 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are telling the truth, it should be easy to provide a source of your information.
Do you have anything?
If you had a brain, it should be easy to provide a source of your information.

Do you have anything?

Location hidden

#1184794 Aug 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete Gibberish.
Complete Gibberish.

Location hidden

#1184795 Aug 12, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a few of the clever ones will jump at the chance for free publicity.
With that lame attempt, may you be the first.

Location hidden

#1184796 Aug 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas will soon join up with ISIS and Magic Negro to start shooting missiles at the Vatican.
Allah Akbar.
Complete Gibberish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Hill4me 225,474
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 21 min GEORGIA 2,089
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min Pj Bottoms 103,653
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 71,064
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Susanm 9,555
Woman falsely arrested for carrying protest sign 2 hr rlwaller 1
abby9-30-16 2 hr RACE 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages