Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1778985 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184621 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on where here is correct?
Have you ever even visited Temecula where the US Census bureau reports that about 1/4 (24.7%) of the city's residents are Hispanic-Latino?
Hah__Looks like Berks County PA is about 18% Hispanic-Latino, 3 times higher than the PA average.
You don't get out much?
by the way, Google says the City of Reading is 58% Hispanic, so the rest of the county must be heavily white......

just as in most places, the trash congregates in the urban centers.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1184622 Aug 12, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need to bring in more undocumented workers and their families into the economy' BOOMING economy is on fire!

'WASHINGTON One in every four U.S. Hispanics lives in poverty, a total of 12.4 million people, according to Census data from last year published on Thursday'

http://www.laht.com/article.asp...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184623 Aug 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a question you run away from.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
and...
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be so they could change their story line to match it just hours before the attack in Benghazi began? Do you think CNN and Obama coincidentally came up with the exact same lie at the same time? Or, was there a conspiracy involving the White House to help Al Qaeda cover up their attack to kill a US ambassador?
If Obama lied, then why haven't you been able to prove it dumbass? Same with Hillary...So far you are the only proven liar of the bunch.You idiots have cost the tax payers billions and still you pursue the stupid. Because of morons like you. That pretend to be loyal Americans yet every day you attempt brings us to our knees with your lies and psychotic behavior. No way in hell you or Forks could ever pass a psychological test.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1184624 Aug 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a person that was so dumb that he was kicked out of West Va. for being dumb...Think about that one..LMAO
Again, this is a pretty big glaring inconsistency. So I'm just going to ask every liberal on here individually to explain it. You first.

Obama and Hillary INSISTED the deaths of four Americans was because of a video while the possibility of a terrorist attack was always under investigation.

So how were they so sure it was a video without the facts of the investigation?

You DO see the glaring inconsistency...I assume.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184626 Aug 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... this should be good.
From what I put together, he was able to get into the reserves during Vietnam, and got thrown out.
Tell me Mr proven liar, just how you arrived at that conclusion...But what's one more lie huh loser.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1184627 Aug 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way, Google says the City of Reading is 58% Hispanic, so the rest of the county must be heavily white......
just as in most places, the trash congregates in the urban centers.....
The janitor seems to be in a real pissy mood today. I think someone forgot to put the pisswater in the fridge!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1184628 Aug 12, 2014
peter vayeos boy- genious wrote:
If you fart in the Church
you ar sittng in your own pew.
lol

Location hidden

#1184629 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless gibberish.
Listen up math lady__if a person who had no health insurance at all and therefore no premium to pay purchased a Bronze plan on the ACA Exchange, how much would their payment increase?
Check here___for 10%
Check here___for 100%
Check here___for 271%
Check here___for I'll defer to my bff Shiney
Now it's your turn.

Obama and Hillary INSISTED the deaths of four Americans was because of a video while the possibility of a terrorist attack was always under investigation.

(In response to this post, unless you qualify for the subsidies, your deductibles and premiums aren't going to be affordable...)
GaW

United States

#1184630 Aug 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama lied, then why haven't you been able to prove it dumbass?
Proof?

Lie of the Year:'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Proof you're the dumbass.
GaW

United States

#1184631 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless gibberish.
Listen up math lady__if a person who had no health insurance at all and therefore no premium to pay purchased a Bronze plan on the ACA Exchange, how much would their payment increase?
Check here___for 10%
Check here___for 100%
Check here___for 271%
Check here___for I'll defer to my bff Shiney
Mindless gibberish.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184632 Aug 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, this is a pretty big glaring inconsistency. So I'm just going to ask every liberal on here individually to explain it. You first.
You DO see the glaring inconsistency...I assume.
"NO"...They both have testified and answered all of the question over and over. Just because you don't get the answer that you want doesn't make it a lie.. Would I believe Hillary and Obama over the Republicans?????IN A HEART BEAT...IN A NEW YORK MINUTE.... IN A FLASH, Republicans lie about their own lies.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1184633 Aug 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
many of the baby boomers are leaving the workforce through layoffs....
That's correct__it's also correct that most 16 year old's don't work these days.

So why continue to make use of skewed or bogus figures to prove some irrelevant point?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184634 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
It's already begun__all the topics the right wingers and trolls spend their time whining about will disappear from the news shows today to make room for the life and times of Robin Williams.
just one more diversion from the failures of Obama....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184635 Aug 12, 2014
GaW wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
One would think as much as you lie and as phony as you are Waxturd you would at least know the definition. A lie= When a person says something knowing that it's not true that's a lie...Obama did not do that, moron.
GaW

United States

#1184636 Aug 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots have cost the tax payers billions and still you pursue the stupid.
Says the miserable parasite whose existence depends entirely on tax payer dollars.

Hypocrite much, pajama boy?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184637 Aug 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Government programs work towards helping people get out of poverty.
government programs are designed to keep people in poverty, but alive on the plantation and voting.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184638 Aug 12, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The janitor seems to be in a real pissy mood today. I think someone forgot to put the pisswater in the fridge!
Whiney assed groupie say what. Music man... make me laugh, loser.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184640 Aug 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your claim is that there kids attacked this couple out of the blue. Or did they attack them because the driver honked & yelled at them to get out of the way?
The attackers need to be prosecuted for the attack but it was not a hate crime.
given that the black criminals used a racial slur, sure sounds like a hate crime.....

and, "What difference does it make?" if the white couple honked their horn....

dumbass Dave is a racist....

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1184641 Aug 12, 2014
GaW wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
According to the ACA, the is a clause that grandfathers policies that existed when the bill passed.

If you plan was cancelled, it was not because of the ACA.

Location hidden

#1184642 Aug 12, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right!
The GOP should just support and pass every piece of legislation the democrats introduce -- especially the legislation the democrats claim will keep them in power for decades!
Obama apparently never learned the art of interacting. Some of his fellow Democrats admitted he didn't like interacting even with fellow Democrats when he was a junior Senator - much less reaching across the aisle to interact.

When he announced "I won!", he obviously had no plans to interact with anyone as president either.

Somewhere along the line he confused politics and interacting with ego building.

Why any liberal would be surprised Republicans don't like being ignored and demonized at every opportunity is the real mystery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr qz-zq 243,563
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr MPMMB 1,138
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr MPMMB 3,908
penny hawthore 4 hr kyman 1
Looking for a daddy 4 hr Base 22
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 4 hr MPMMB 130
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr MPMMB 12,401

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages