Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1182196 Aug 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you tea bag retard
kma fleabagging floozy

“guess who?”

denver

#1182197 Aug 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Inside the black culture, Affirmative Action handouts are called "education".
Elsewhere, it is called a joke.
black culture caused a 9 year old to be stabbed to death, hate is taught there

“guess who?”

denver

#1182198 Aug 7, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist but alas moronic to boot.
Finally out of the closet
yur turn, Sponge Bobs lover

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1182199 Aug 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, that broad's gotta UFO stuck on her head!
Either that, or she's wearing her pet Baboon stuck with hat pins.
I think she used Liquid Fertilizer instead of Shampoo.
Can you imagine a condo for Head Lice?
She's gotta be hiding contraband inside that thing.
You just know where a large chunk of that 33 billion is going to be spent, on more hot pink hooker outfits for Chantal. You can take a hoor out of the French Quarter but you can't take the Q'wateh's taste outta the hoor.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1182200 Aug 7, 2014
And since it's late I can say this...

My baby's all grown up and saving China!
(From the Disney movie, Mulan...for those too young to remember).

Well, actually, she's just stepping out into the real world and joining the diminishing majority who still have to work for a living...

...but to me it's like she's all grown up and saving China....
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182201 Aug 7, 2014
YOU KNOW WHAT, 16?.... HERE YOU ARE 2500 MILES AWAY AN' I JUS' WOKE UP WITH A BIG...(..ADMITTEDLY WRINKLY AN, SORTA FOLDED OVER..)... STIFFY FO' YOU... THAT'S A LOTTA POWER A WOMAN HAS... USE IT WISELY.... 20 YEARS AGO YOU'DA BEEN RUNNIN' AROUN' THE WOODS STARK NAKED TRYIN' UNSUCCESSFULLY - BUT HAPPILY - TRYIN' TO GET AWAY FROM ME FORE I SHOWED YOU HOW TO START A FIRE USIN' NUTHIN' BUT FRICTION... NEVER TOO LATE... JUS' SAYIN'.. YOU KNOW THAT FEELIN' WHEN A MAN JUS' TEASE THE THE PUCKERED ENTRANCE TO YOU JADE GATE WITH THE WILDLY PULSIN' HEAD?... UH-HUH... ME TOO... I LOVE IT WHEN I MAKE YOU LAUGH...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1182202 Aug 7, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to see extremely fat people. She has a good body for someone 52 years old and 6 foot tall. I think that she has a better body than your 50 year old, 6 foot tall first lady.
She's a man, you fkn Moron
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182203 Aug 7, 2014
I SEE IN THE SIDEBAR SOME KID JUS' KILLED HISSELF FO' BEIN' A JERK-OFF... ELECTRO, TAKE NOTE...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1182204 Aug 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Blacks have already "moved on up". Oh, yes they did....
They work in every job capacity and live in any neighborhood and took their rightful place in society and no one even blinks an eye.
But you must not remember a time when you would never see a black doctor in a hospital or a black CEO of a company or a black politician running for the presidency. I do.
Times have changed, Patrick. Judge a man by the content of his character and not the color of his skin. Because the rest of us are movin' on up too...with or without you.
Wow, what a delusional racist

“guess who?”

denver

#1182205 Aug 7, 2014
I wouldn't expect a woman to turn to a twice accused rapist and serial sexual abuser for help, but then I'm not a demorat
In Kentucky, Grimes uses Bill Clinton to counteract Obama negatives
Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes is partying like it's 1999, leveraging Bill Clinton's popularity in the South against the president's tanking numbers
By Meredith Shiner, Yahoo News
20 hours ago
Yahoo News

Orlando, FL

#1182208 Aug 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Watched a popular show produced locally tonight. It's called Let it Rip!
They had an Arab News Editor from Dearborn on the show. He's bitching because the government has Dearborn, MI listed as the #2 city in the US on a Terrorist Watch List.
He called it racist.
He then went on to claim that Hamas is not a Terrorist Organization. Neither is Hezbollah. Nor is the Muslim Brotherhood or the PLO.
Everybody on stage gasped a collective sigh.
Muslims in America are a ticking Time Bomb, folks. We need to start printing out Allah Bulls Eyes for target practice.
ISIS announced they would be flying the Muslim flag over the White House.

Al Qaeda never announced they would do that when Bush was sitting in the White House.

Bullies think they can bully the weak.

However, this is very serious and not a laughing matter - for the reasons you said.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182210 Aug 7, 2014
ONCET YOU GET IN PAST THAT MUSCLE YOU PRETTY MUCH IN NO MAN'S LAND, AM I RIGHT?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182211 Aug 7, 2014
OVER TO YOU AN' YOU HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS, CAROL..

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1182212 Aug 7, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU AN' YOU 'RACISM,', YOU PRESUMABLY SEE NO CONTRADICTION IN USING THE TERMS 'MAGIC NEGRO','AFRICAN BROTHA'S', AND 'RACISM' IN JUST TWO ILL-CONSTRUCTED SENTENCES?... QUITE THE FEAT... YOU SHOULD JOIN THE MILITARY, YOU ALREADY A LOSER AN' YOU GOT NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL GOIN' ON... SHEE-IT, THEY PROLLY MAKE YOU A GENERAL... THERE'S AN OPENING YOU KNOW?....
EPITAPH FO' MERICUN GENERAL....
"HERE LIES HAROLD WHOSE CROWN WAS WON
BY PISSING ON SOMEBODY'S SON.
PROLLY A TERRORIST, I'M GUESSING?...."
Here you are again, defending the Racist-in-Chief, Barack O'Kenyan, when all he's done is tear down this country as a tribute to that disgusting deadbeat of a father of his. The man is sick, evil sick and needs to be removed from office before he does any more damage to this country's people.

Orlando, FL

#1182213 Aug 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a delusional racist
Oh, for heaven's sake, Lily. Give it a rest.

There is nothing racist about blacks having taken their rightful place in society when it was not that way before.

How old are you anyway? If you can't remember when it was not like that before, you're a lot younger than I thought.

Even Bill Clinton commented that Obama would have been serving coffee in the White House - not winning the presidency - at one time.

Now call Bill Clinton a racist. I dare you.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182214 Aug 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a man, you fkn Moron
I'M STARTIN TO SEE YOU AS A SEXUAL BEING.... AN NOT JUS' A BITCH... WHAT YOU WEARIN'?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182215 Aug 7, 2014
GIRLS: "OH, ISN'T SHE SO CU... OH JESUS!!! IS THAT A KNIFE???? AHHHHHH OOOO...NO.... HE KILLIN' ME!!!! STOP, STOP!!!! UHH UH... UHHHH..." IT JUS' WORDS... DON' GET YOU PANTIES IN A WAD... LESS YOU WANT ME TO EAT 'EM?... WHICH I WILL...

Orlando, FL

#1182216 Aug 7, 2014
Rewriting the lyrics to Led Zeppelin's "Been a Long Time"...

Been a long day, been a long day,
Been a very, very, very, very, very long day.

Night.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1182217 Aug 7, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Jeebus was absolutely correct.....
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182218 Aug 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are again, defending the Racist-in-Chief, Barack O'Kenyan, when all he's done is tear down this country as a tribute to that disgusting deadbeat of a father of his. The man is sick, evil sick and needs to be removed from office before he does any more damage to this country's people.
OH FO' GOODNESS SAKES... YOU EVER MEET HIM? HOW YOU KNOW ALL THIS? LEMME SPLAIN' IT ALL TO YOU... HE THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, HILLARY BE THE FIRS WOMAN... HE JUS' TRYIN' NOT TO FUCK IT UP FO' THE NEXT ONE... I HAVE THIS ON GOOD AUTHORITY... HE THE KINDEST, GENTLEST, SMARTEST MAN YOU EVER MEET... HIS WIFE IS A FOX THOUGH SHE INTIMIDATE ME IN HER HIGH HEELS SOMEWHAT... YOU GIVE THE MAN A BREAK, HE DOIN' A HARD JOB WELL, AN' THAT IN SPITE OF YOU... YOU THINK ABOUT THAT... BLACK MAN DON' GO GREY TIL HE JUS' ABOUT DEAD FROM HIS LABORS... YOU BE HUMBLE SOMEONE WILLIN' TO DIE FO' YOU FAT ASS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Mandela 70,096
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min KiMare 50,621
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 5 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 7 hr Godly 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]