Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1182420 Aug 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Hmmmm..... I wonder why there aren't any reich wing idiots complaining and whining and crying about Obama stepping into iraq?
poor babies. Looks like Obama has more balls than they do!
Sure thing Wall-eye! Whatever you say.

Just ask your leftwing commie hero Putin son!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1182421 Aug 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Clearly he's not a reich wing goose stepper son!
No, the general isn't. He question the admin.
Patrick

United States

#1182422 Aug 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Hmmmm..... I wonder why there aren't any reich wing idiots complaining and whining and crying about Obama stepping into iraq?
poor babies. Looks like Obama has more balls than they do!
If President Obama did not attack ISIS "wing idiots complaining and whining and crying " that he didn't attack.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1182423 Aug 8, 2014
Homer wrote:
So has any Republican reared his/her ugly head to take the lead for the Republican nomination to take on Hillary? Who is going to be the sacrificial lamb? Anyone?
I don't think anyone has announced; but I'd bet that Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will likely run;
and then there's our fave; Michelle Bachman!
Sarah Palin may start a third party; wonder what she'll call it?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1182424 Aug 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
If President Obama did not attack ISIS "wing idiots complaining and whining and crying " that he didn't attack.
Bingo!
Patrick

United States

#1182425 Aug 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is an incompetent who is unable to address major world problems.....so he puts on the Negro dialect and panders to the lowest element of American society......
disgusting......
General Nobama - afraid to keep his thread name.:-)
_Angela

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1182426 Aug 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk?
"she's stepping out into the real world and joining the diminishing majority who still have to work for a living"
What does that even mean?
The problem is not with the sentence but with you.
Nostrilis Waxman

Mclean, VA

#1182427 Aug 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Jolly good
what what
For months, the British royal family has been dogged by rumors of tension between Kate Middleton and Camilla, and Camilla and Queen Elizabeth. But it looks that these rumors were just that, as a new report claims that Middleton and William will be spending time with Camilla and Queen Elizabeth during their time off.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, along with their one-year-old son, Prince George, will be vacationing at Anmer after their current official engagement in Belgium to commemorate World War I.
And after that, the royal couple will head out to their Highland home to holiday with Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, as well as visit Balmoral Castle in order to spend time with Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, reported Independent.ie.
I knew this already. First hand btw!!!!! When you travel in upper echelon circles in the UK you are 'privy' to these things. I do and I am!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1182428 Aug 8, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Ask Obama how he pronounces "Corpse Man", moron. Isn't he the commander-in-chief, yet he can't even pronounce that?
You leftards are pathetic son!
LOL!
Hmmm.... perhaps Obama was referring to bushie boy and his incursion into a sovereign state like iraq for no reason at all.

Now that's appropriate don't you think son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1182429 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Sure thing Wall-eye! Whatever you say.
Just ask your leftwing commie hero Putin son!
lol! Son, putin is the reich wing hero. You cheered for him in Syria, and now you cheer for him in Ukraine.

There's no way you can be American. But it's clear you're pro ruskie!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1182430 Aug 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! They were already complaining.

Now he took away their complaint.

I'm just waiting for them to flip sides and complain that he's doing something!!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1182431 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
You never cease to amaze me with how ignorant and hateful you are.
How are you getting along with your neighbors?
He's staying in his house and backyard; the cops told him if they have to come here again he's going to jail. Walks his dogs on leashes now like you're supposed to do.

Now. gfy

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1182432 Aug 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Should Obama bomb ISIS back into using trash rather than using US weapons--heck yes.

Should there be a mission statement and plan--yes. There isn't one.

Under the circumstances, I can support air strikes on ISIS in Iraq. But I can also mock Obama's incoherence and false pretenses.

You won't get it Patrick.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1182433 Aug 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
How the Tea Party became as corrupt as the Beltway it loathes
The Tea Party movement started in opposition to Washington's self-dealing. But the sad irony is that they have become mirror images.
This week, ProPublica released a report on the financial (and moral) corruption of a Tea Party group operating under the name Move America Forward, which was founded by one Sal Russo. Russo also helped start the Our Country Deserves Better PAC, aka the Tea Party Express. Move America Forward has run fake drives to give care packages to troops, stolen images of other charitable campaigns and passed them off as its own, and trumpeted a nonexistent partnership with Walter Reed Hospital all while funneling very real millions to itself. The group is an industry leader at taking your Tea Party sentiments (if you have them) and turning them into profits.
Unfortunately, the continuing success of Sal Russo and the Tea Party Express is emblematic of a larger failure of the American right and perhaps the larger project of American self-governance.
Earlier this year, The Daily Caller's Alexis Levinson reported that other Tea Party groups that had raised millions spent up to 80 percent of their money on operating expenditures, salaries, consultants, and mailing list companies, which were often owned by the people who ran the groups themselves. The Tea Party is essentially a landlord class; its fiefdom is the truly felt convictions of others.
http://theweek.com/article/index/265958/how-t...
FOX News regular Amy Kremer had her grubby little fingers in the Tea Party Express as well until leaving recently. It's an income scheme similar to the Jim and Tammy Faye style free money orgies that became so popular during the Reagan era.

Even the tiny town Tea Party and 912 groups are about money__tax free money.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1182434 Aug 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew this already. First hand btw!!!!! When you travel in upper echelon circles in the UK you are 'privy' to these things. I do and I am!!!
Pffttt.... you're travelling in your own mind! Tripping on acid. You're here 24/7 for 6 years!!

Upper echelon! haaahahhahahahahaaaa! get the fk outta here
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1182435 Aug 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is not with the sentence but with you.
Okay dummy; decipher that sentence then
Nostrilis Waxman

San Jose, CA

#1182436 Aug 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone has announced; but I'd bet that Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will likely run;
and then there's our fave; Michelle Bachman!
Sarah Palin may start a third party; wonder what she'll call it?
Conservative Republican Anti-American Party of Palin Secessionists:

The CRAP Party!
Patrick

United States

#1182437 Aug 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Dumbwaiter, First Earl of Earwax. LTD, LSD, OCD
.... no dis respect intended.
Waiting for the Queen to call back...maybe later today? Pip Pip
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182438 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
You never cease to amaze me with how ignorant and hateful you are.
How are you getting along with your neighbors?
This from the most rude and angry person on topix. I have never heard you even sound reasonable. The biggest hypocrite on here is you WAXTURD.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1182439 Aug 8, 2014
Sums up the intellectual level of Progressives.

An actual tweet...

"How can you love America but trash the Office of the Presidency?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min KiMare 51,264
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Earthling-1 49,238
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min J RULES 71,116
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr joey 2
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 4 hr Mover 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]