Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643752 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184174 Aug 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Garry Owen pal. Free fire zones, no civilians in sight. I guess you too are clueless as to Nick Turse who if I recall wasn't even born until after the Vietnam experience.
Old crazy Ray seems fixated on you, wonder why? He sounds a lot like that freak Gunner, but all of these idiots on the right are soo repetitious it's hard to tell. A band of haters for sure. They wake up miserable and nothing changes all day. Yet they profess that others are the ones with the problems..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1184175 Aug 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Polls can be worded so the participants give the answer you "want" them to give and not necessarily what they really agree with. Some people are easily confused. Just look at all the idiots that voted for Obama.
http://www.people-press.org/methodology/quest...
IOWs, if you word a question just right, the person being polled will give an answer that is in direct opposition of what they really prefer.
lol, I wish they had another word for poll, it just seems too similar to shaft.
yes, a FOX word salad poll usually discerns the answer that FOX wanted.
NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184176 Aug 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they still celebrate a Christian Holiday inside a Muslim White House?
Allah would not like this.
AN' YOU KNOW THIS, HOW?...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1184177 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your culture is posting racial slurs?
What the f*ck is wrong with you that you can't post withput either a racial slur or bringing up Obama's race?
Real funny bringing up IQ from an ignorant POS like you.
Here, Bro'.

Have your Mamma read this to you: http://everythingisracism.com/

Yo' daddy? Ha!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1184178 Aug 11, 2014
There is an idiom,“Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me,” or as George W. Bush said,“fool me once…you fooled me, can’t get fooled again.” However one puts it, the proverbial definition is that after being tricked once, one should be very wary so a person cannot trick one again. Republican warmongers certainly understand they fooled Americans in 2003 and lied through their teeth to take the country to war against a sovereign nation with no connection to al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, or the terror attacks on 911. Now, they are back again lying, revising history, and attacking President Obama to trick the American people into supporting another war in Iraq because besides giving money to corporations, there is nothing Republicans love more than war; particularly against Muslims.

Over the past two days, and on the Sunday political programs, the dependable warmongers attacked the President and blamed him for everything from George W. Bush’s signing a Status of Forces agreement that removed American combat troops from Iraq, to not having a strategy to govern a democratically-elected sovereign Iraq, to failing to arm the very people wreaking havoc in Syria and Iraq. Their goal, of course, is another war in Iraq and it reveals an important fallacy John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and other Republicans fail miserably to understand; Iraq is not an American state, or territory, and this nation has no right to unilaterally insert its military into any nation’s religious war regardless this country is responsible for the current situation in Iraq. It is important to reiterate that both Iraq and Syria were stable nations prior to Republican warmongers fooled Americans into supporting the invasion of Iraq.

What is, in one sense, stunning is that the warmongers are repeating the same lies they used to convince Americans this country’s peace and security is dependent on invading Iraq. Or, as George W. Bush put it, Americans have to kill Muslims because “they hate us for our freedoms.” Perennial warmonger Lindsey Graham even went so far as to warn that without a robust military engagement in Iraq,“I think of an American city in flames because of the terrorist ability to operate in Syria and Iraq.” As reported here yesterday, to incite support for invading Iraq, Condoleezza Rice said in 2002 that “there will always be some uncertainty” about Iraq, but “We don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.” The Bush warmongers fooled Americans once, and due to their overwhelming success at scaring Americans into supporting a war in Iraq, they are using the same tactics.

...The media has even repeated their failures leading up to the Iraq invasion by giving the warmongers a national forum to reiterate the same talking points that led to the war in Iraq. One would hope Americans have enough longterm memory capabilities to remember it was only eleven years ago that the same warmongers were using the same talking points and fear mongering to incite the nation to war in 2003, but Americans reveal time and again that they are likely to support failed policies over and over again in hopes of a different outcome. It is Albert Einstein’s notorious definition of insanity, and if any American truly believes another Iraq war will produce any different results than the last one, they are insane; or they just like the idea of America at war.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/11/republ...
NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184179 Aug 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!
I am experiencing the "genius" that USAsince spoke about!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.....
WELL, TO BE FAIR... SHE SAID YOU GOT TO LOOK FO' PEARLS AMONG SWINE... SOUN' ABOUT RIGHT TO ME? PIG...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1184181 Aug 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Sharpton: "Repeat after me! I AM SOMEBODY!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....
Yep.*SOMEBODY* with an armload of loot, booty and Welfare Cheese.
Was that Jesse I saw fanning the flames of war at Ferguson?

Whatever happened to "inflammatory speech" laws? Oh, right, I almost forgot that only applies to whites now.

Lapeer, MI

#1184182 Aug 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are a real stud, pervert.
Finally. We're getting somewhere.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1184183 Aug 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old crazy Ray seems fixated on you, wonder why? He sounds a lot like that freak Gunner, but all of these idiots on the right are soo repetitious it's hard to tell. A band of haters for sure. They wake up miserable and nothing changes all day. Yet they profess that others are the ones with the problems..
It's a loser troll__fk him.
PO OL NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184184 Aug 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, Bro'.
Have your Mamma read this to you: http://everythingisracism.com/
Yo' daddy? Ha!
HEHEHEHEH YOU JUS' TRYIN' TO STAY ALIVE TIL YOU REACH 50 THOU, AIN'T YOU OL' MAN?... KINDA MILESTONE FO' YOU, HUH?...
PO OL NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184185 Aug 11, 2014
C'MON, NANO, YOU UP...SAVE HIS WOUNDED ASS... OR I KILL HIM RIGHT IN FRONT YOU EYES...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184186 Aug 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Tommy Friedman is worse than Chrrissy Mathews when it comes to pant-wetting Liberalism.
You *do* realize that Tommy is also an undeserving Award Winner just like Magic Negro, don't you? He sucks and Magic Negro supplies.
You are such a miserable cretin, perhaps you should try being a man and suffer in silence crybaby? I suspect this is your only connection to the civilized world and you seem to have all of the pedophilia traits, thank goodness you have to be in a confined area. Good little bagger. Me thinks you are a couple electrons short.
PO OL NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184187 Aug 11, 2014
SHE CAIN'T HANDLE THE HEAT HERE, ELECTRO... DON' MAKE HER DO IT... I TELLIN' YOU...

Lapeer, MI

#1184188 Aug 11, 2014
NANO NANO wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, TO BE FAIR... SHE SAID YOU GOT TO LOOK FO' PEARLS AMONG SWINE... SOUN' ABOUT RIGHT TO ME? PIG...
A reasonably sized stool sample is one thing but if you're asking me to look for pearls inside of
a 55 Gal Drum of Devil Sh it, let the monkeys in......

There are no pearls in your poo, bro'....just an occasional detached polyp..

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1184189 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit posting racial slurs.
Tell that to Al Sharpton.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184190 Aug 11, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
savage.....
"He shot again, and once my friend felt that shot, he turned around and put his hands in the air, and he started to get down," Johnson said. "But the officer still approached with his weapon drawn and fired several more shots."
"We wasn't causing harm to nobody," Johnson told the television station. "We had no weapons on us at all."
The race of the officer was not disclosed. He has been placed on paid administrative leave.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/11/mich...
i think we all know the color of the officer's skin. but let's see a black cop shoot an unarmed white kid and we'll see if you're still a cop lover.
just one more media diversion from the failure of the Obama regime.....
PO OL NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184191 Aug 11, 2014
JEEPGIRL1416 LOOKS PRETTY HOT... AN' STOOPID, TOO...THANK GOD FO' STOOPID WOMEN... LIKE NANO... "OH, I WANT CHILDREN... JUST NOT BLACK ONES"... "I LIKE ABOUT 9" THOUGH... FAT N' JUICY..."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184192 Aug 11, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
The Federal Bureau of Investigation opened a probe Monday into the shooting of an unarmed teenager in this St. Louis suburb, as business owners cleaned up from a night of looting and widespread property damage and local officials called for calm.
The FBI will conduct a parallel investigation to one already under way by St. Louis county police officials into a shooting by a Ferguson police officer that left Michael Brown dead. The FBI review will focus on possible civil-rights violations in the shooting of the 18-year-old black male, a federal law-enforcement official said.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/missouri-teena...
any concern about the daily black-on-black murders every day in cities across America???...
PO OL NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184193 Aug 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A reasonably sized stool sample is one thing but if you're asking me to look for pearls inside of
a 55 Gal Drum of Devil Sh it, let the monkeys in......
There are no pearls in your poo, bro'....just an occasional detached polyp..
AW, HONEY, YOU JUS' NOT APPRECIATE ME... I KISS THEIR ASSES... PUT MY TONGUE ALL THE WAY UP IN THERE... LICK OUT THE CORN AN' THE BLUEBERRIES.... I AM WELL-LOVED... SUMTHIN' YOU'LL NEVER BE... WHAT YOU GOT, ONE WOMAN? HAHAHAHAHAHA... ENJOY HER... IT ALL YOU EVER HAVE...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184194 Aug 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to Al Sharpton.
or Tawana Brawley.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 64,157
Live From "Earth II"....? 2 hr Kill Devil Agrees 7
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr honeymylove 2,656
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr honeymylove 3,220
Biden Shows His Crazy Side 7 hr Kill Devil 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Rose of Tralee 105,333
Joe Biden and PLAGIARISM. 9 hr Joe Bs A PLAGIARIST 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages