Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1375361 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183360 Aug 9, 2014
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TIE UP A WILLING WOMAN TO THE BED WITH RED SILK SCARVES... SHE STOPS STRUGGLIN' ALMOS' INSTANTLY... SHE GIVES UP TRYIN' TO CONTROL EVERYTHING... IF YOU'RE A WISE MAN, YOU CAN PLAY HER BODY LIKE A VIOLIN... SHE WILL FALL DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU... WAY IT WORKS... LISSEN TO ME...
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183361 Aug 9, 2014
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
When your playing that game how many times do you refill your gun with water?
I DON' KNOW?.... FOUR?...
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183362 Aug 9, 2014
WHAT'S SO CUTE IS THAT YOU THINK YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE TO TRY TO DO THIS... YOU'RE PRECIOUS... TELL ME ABOUT YOUSELF,HONEY... HOW LONG WERE YOU IN THE SERVICE?...
Resles Leggs

Buffalo, NY

#1183363 Aug 9, 2014
YOU'RE: A CONTRACTION OF THE WORDS, "YOU" AND "ARE".... DANGER... DANGER WILL ROBINSON!"....

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1183365 Aug 9, 2014
Solar and Wind Power More Expensive Than Thought
A new study from the Brookings Institution, a Washington think tank, argues that using solar and wind energy may be the most expensive alternatives to carbon-based electricity generation, even though they ...
Motley Fool
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183366 Aug 9, 2014
SO, UM... WE ALL SYNCED UP YET RIP?... YOU ON MY WAVELENGTH NOW?...
RIP

United States

#1183367 Aug 9, 2014
Resles Leggs wrote:
YOU'RE: A CONTRACTION OF THE WORDS, "YOU" AND "ARE".... DANGER... DANGER WILL ROBINSON!"....
Yep I know the difference unfortunately I think texting has damaged my abilities to use the proper your, you're since I abbreviate so many things.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183368 Aug 9, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Solar and Wind Power More Expensive Than Thought
A new study from the Brookings Institution, a Washington think tank, argues that using solar and wind energy may be the most expensive alternatives to carbon-based electricity generation, even though they ...
Motley Fool
YOU DUMMY... WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY?...

30 YEARS... GET IT?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183369 Aug 9, 2014
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I know the difference unfortunately I think texting has damaged my abilities to use the proper your, you're since I abbreviate so many things.
GOOD FO' YOU... THAT PUT YOU HEAD AN' SHOULDERS ABOVE YOU FRIENDS...
RIP

United States

#1183370 Aug 9, 2014
Soldiers Slaughtering Boko Haram Suspects:
The video which takes a lot of stomach to watch, prompts some serious questions.
This video is not for the weak mind to see.

http://ends.ng/shocking-video-of-soldiers-sla ...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183371 Aug 9, 2014
30 YEARS... AN' YOU NOT EVEN A BLONDE...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183372 Aug 9, 2014
RIP wrote:
Soldiers Slaughtering Boko Haram Suspects:
The video which takes a lot of stomach to watch, prompts some serious questions.
This video is not for the weak mind to see.
http://ends.ng/shocking-video-of-soldiers-sla ...
JUS' FO' THE WEAK-MINDED TO POST, HUH?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183373 Aug 9, 2014
YOU KILL THEIR KIDS... THEN THEY KILL YOURS... DUH... YOU EVER GONNA FIGURE THIS OUT?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183374 Aug 9, 2014
IT JUS' THE CUTEST THING TO WATCH YOU PEOPLE THINK... IT LIKE WATCHIN' BREAD RISE... YOU PEEK UP OVER THE EDGE OF THE BOWL TIL SOMEBODY PUNCH YOU BACK DOWN AGAIN... THEN YOU RISE AGAIN AN' PEEK OVER THE EDGE OF THE BOWL AGAIN...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183375 Aug 9, 2014
YOU NEVER SEEM TO REALIZE YOU JUS' GON' END UP IN THE OVEN?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183376 Aug 9, 2014
WHAT? NO RESPONSE? YOU TOO TIRED? HEHEHEHEH YEAH, I GET THAT... ACTUALLY IT'S A GOOD CHOICE... I KNOW YOU CAIN'T SPELL... CAIN'T THINK CLEARLY... I FEEL LIKE I TAKIN' ADVANTAGE OF YOU...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183377 Aug 10, 2014
IT'S JUS' THE CUTEST THING... EVERYBODY TELL YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE, BUT HERE YOU IS... YOU'RE LIKE LEMMINGS... YOU TRYIN' TO COMPETE WITH ME.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183378 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's your sort of intolerance that is a sickness.
Islamaphobia will go a long way in impressing others.
Islam has been around for about 1400 years.
The second largest religion in the world.
To lump them all together is typical of your deep ignorance.
Like lumping all Christians with Cliven Bundy who says God told him to defy the Federal Gov't.
The type of ignorance that led you to believe that Henry Ford was an admirer of Stalin!!
Proving you're not smart enough to understand Ford fleecing Stalin versus them being pals!!
Suddenly we have to deal with your sort of hate and ignorance??
Hee, Hee.

"Islam has been around for about 1400 years."??????

Pedophilia's got 'em beat. So does Mass Murder, Genocide and Satanic Cultism.

If something's been around a long time, it's persistence somehow legitimizes it, eh?

Dumb Cluck:-).

Cannibalism has a long, long history and nutsack says we need to be culturally tolerant and try to understand other people's feelings.

You can, Idiot, but I'm outta here, Babee!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.......

Lapeer, MI

#1183379 Aug 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say I'm "amused by it". I don't care for it at all. I'm a prude and Debil is well aware of it. He toys with me because he thinks I take things too seriously.
I do, however, understand Debil's motives. When he gets serious no one can compete with him in painting a picture of conservative absurdity. His use of irony is, at times, brilliant. Bare with him. Keep an eye out for the gems.
As a writer once said about John Updike, "his output requires a good deal of trudging through muck and filth to find gold."
Even the town drunk says something profound once or twice in his sorry lifetime.

Keep an eye out for the gems!

Bwa-a-a-ahahahahahahahahahaha. ..Babee!

You sure do have an eye for quality! Whenever you find good sh it, you swallow it:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1183380 Aug 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news, George W Bush lied to invade Iraq killing over 4000 soldiers. You & your ilk defend that.
You & your ilk defend Bush's taking us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.
We blamed Bush & rightfully so.
You & your hate mongering buddies trash Michelle Obama & Obama's parents here every GD day.
Show me where Democrats trashed Laura Bush & George HW Bush.
You can't.
Bush-Bashing.......(ho-hum)

Have you found a new life yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 213,259
Word (Dec '08) 35 min Homer 6,004
News Man charged in homicide, attempted murder outsi... 46 min Go Blue Forever 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 101,746
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,477
has anyone ever had sex with an animal? (Jul '12) 1 hr Tellitlikeitis 10
abby5-5-15 1 hr RACE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages