Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1566984 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183766 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We know who knew. The [email protected]
THAS CUTE? YOU NOT ABLE TO SPELL EITHER?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183767 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We know who knew. The [email protected]
YOU PROLLY SHOULD GO BLOW THAT OL' MAN, HONEY... YOU NOT GET MANY MO' CHANCES...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1183768 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW YOU BEEN PILIN' ON. AIN'T YOU?... WHAT THAT ALL ABOUT, HMMMM? YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?... GUESS THAT MEAN YOU WANT IT?....
I was looking forward to something....anything, but I got no takers.(pun intended)
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183769 Aug 10, 2014
AT HIS AGE, YOU NOT EVEN NEED GLASSES... DRIBBLE-DOWN ECONOMICS....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1183770 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Total Disconnect--
Terror threat is up
Putin can't be trusted
North Korea is unstable
ISIS is threatening the US, slaughtering thousands of people and engaging in genocide
Iran is building a nuke
What is your solution Mr President
Obama: Shrink the military
And why not? Many countries see our military as a bunch of pansies anyway.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/military/gay-les...

In the future we'll probably see more gays and less straights entering this sordid organization.

Geez, we might as well be living in France since all theses poofters are gaining control of our military.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183771 Aug 10, 2014
60 GRIT SANDPAPER, I GET IT... MMMM MMMM EVERY MAN'S DREAM.... "I WONDER WHAT HE SEES IN HER?"... HEHEHEHEHEHEH...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183772 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I was looking forward to something....anything, but I got no takers.(pun intended)
HMMMM? YOU SAYIN' YOU WANNA WRASSLE?.. I FIGHT FO' FUN OL' MAN... DON' FO'GET IT... NOW, WITH THAT SAID.. I LIKE YOU... THAT MEANS I CAIN'T HURT YOU AN' THAT UNFAIR...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183774 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BORED AIN'T YOU BOY? ME TOO... I'LL FLY OUT TO MEET YOU AN' WE GET THIS DONE.. DEAL?... WTF? WE GON' SPEND OUR LIVES PISSIN' AWAY IN HERE?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183776 Aug 10, 2014
YOU KNOW, WOMEN.... THEY HUNG THE MOON... LITTLE BREASTS, L'IL NIPPLES.... VAGINAS... I SPEND YEARS IN JAIL FO' THEM... YEARS!!! IT RIDICULOUS!... BUT WHEN TWO MEN, OL' BUCKS, GET TOGETHER... WE JUS' TROUBLE... JUS' THE WAY IT IS... YOU SURE YOU UP FO' THIS?... I DON' LIKE SCOTCH... JUS' IRISH... YOU BETTER HAVE SOME...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183777 Aug 10, 2014
WHERE WUZ I?...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1183778 Aug 10, 2014
Frau Clinton throws Obama under the bus.....

Hillary Clinton suggested that international criticism of Israel for its deadly attacks on Hamas in Gaza, particularly one on an apparent United Nations school, is unfair, saying the civilian casualties happen in “the fog of war,” compared to the administration, which called the UN shelter attack "disgraceful."
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183779 Aug 10, 2014
61 YEARS OL' AN' STILL GOT A FULL SPLIT.. YOU BE KIND NOW....

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1183780 Aug 10, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Get the word out!!! Group of Ebola Exposed Missionaries coming to Charlotte North Carolina ! To be quarantined there...
http://dutchsinse.tatoott1009.com/8102014-gro...
Is that supposed to be scary? Did we all go ballistic like this over the AIDS virus? They were just innocent victims of an alternate lifestyle deserving of government funded compassion. Fact is, you could lose your job if you inquired about someone even having it. Ebola's about the same damn thing.

What about the Islamicans, with their no-hole prayer ponchos, streaming across the border? Now that's a threat that'll reach out and touch you.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1183783 Aug 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Frau Clinton throws Obama under the bus.....
Hillary Clinton suggested that international criticism of Israel for its deadly attacks on Hamas in Gaza, particularly one on an apparent United Nations school, is unfair, saying the civilian casualties happen in “the fog of war,” compared to the administration, which called the UN shelter attack "disgraceful."
Suckin' up for '16?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1183786 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BORED AIN'T YOU BOY? ME TOO... I'LL FLY OUT TO MEET YOU AN' WE GET THIS DONE.. DEAL?... WTF? WE GON' SPEND OUR LIVES PISSIN' AWAY IN HERE?
Yeah, I am. This whole futile exercise gets tedious sometimes. But I'm not pissing away anything. Not me. I've been busier than a peach orchard boar. Been racking up the miles on the new camp trailer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1183787 Aug 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Suckin' up for '16?
Obama' support of Hamas and other radical Muslim groups does not poll well....

besides, Hillary knows that Obama will oppose her nomination regardless and wants to fire the first shots.....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183788 Aug 10, 2014
"POLISH WOMEN CAN SUCK THE LIFE OUTTA YOU... WITH CABBAGE"... ADOLPH HITLER...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183789 Aug 10, 2014
"ANN COULTER'S FOREFINGER WOULD FIT UP MY ASS AND STILL LEAVE ROOM FOR A BIG TURD TO PASS..." THE DEVIL
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183790 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am. This whole futile exercise gets tedious sometimes. But I'm not pissing away anything. Not me. I've been busier than a peach orchard boar. Been racking up the miles on the new camp trailer.
SO WHEN WE GOIN' FISHIN' OL' MAN? I KNOW YOU ALREADY TIRED OF HANGIN' OUT WITH THAT OL' WOMAN.... I'M A MAN, SON... YOU NOT HIDE FROM ME... PFFFT. DINOSAUR EGGS, HUH?... WE'RE MEN OL' MAN... HITCH UP YOU PANTS...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183791 Aug 10, 2014
WE GO DO "MAN" SHIT... YOU CAN' FOOL ME... WE BE IN JAIL BY SUNRISE.... SHE BAIL US OUT... RELUCTANTLY...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques in Ottawa 242,123
Trump Sounds like a fool 7 hr Average voter 9
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 7 hr RACE 1,761
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr RACE 11,032
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr Concerned_American 2,577
Craig's list personal ad. 9 hr This is good 1
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 13 hr Talk show host k... 469

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages