Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1707071 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183809 Aug 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
With grace and dignity in the arms of my beautiful wife is as good as it could possibly get.
WELL, OL, MAN... I CAN'T DENY YOU THAT... SHE'S A LUCKY WOMAN... YOU KNOW THEY WATCHIN' US RIGHT NOW, RIGHT?...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1183810 Aug 10, 2014
Jonathan Krohn
Mount Sinjar stinks of death. The few Yazidis who have managed to escape its clutches can tell you why.
‘Dogs were eating the bodies of the dead,’ said Haji Khedev Haydev, 65, who ran through the lines of Islamic State jihadists surrounding it.
General Ahmed Ithwany, who led the mission, told me:‘It is death mountain. Up to 70 per cent of them are dead.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27214...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183811 Aug 10, 2014
SWEAR TO GOD, OL' MAN... SHE LIFT UP HER SHIRT TO ME... AN ANTIQUE LIKE ME... SHE WHAT? 35? JUS' A MAGNIFICENT PAIR OF TITS.... IF I DIE TOMORROW I WANT THAT CARVED ON MY HEADSTONE... "HERE LIES, DAVE... A BIG DICK..."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183813 Aug 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because idiots like you do that, most do not...The worst I ever called Bush was things like stupid or Bozo things of that nature and they were true. This president has been disrespected much worse than any other. Even you morons in Congress are all disrespectful.
This jerk has become an international embarrassment.

Over the top.

Historical.

He's not a President but a precedent. A Fool like no other.

Thus, he deserves the insults more than any other past inhabitant of the White House. Ever.

Get used to history being made in your presence, idiot.

Lapeer, MI

#1183814 Aug 10, 2014
RayOne wrote:
The world will wait with baited breath as EBOLA is ready to challenge global HealthCARE, a pattern has revealed itself. A 'roll out', of this CRISIS can wait for his personal advantage.
The BenghaziDECEPTION video director is still in jail, I believe, so this will need a different FALL PERSON.
Magic Negro will say that he had bad intelligence.

But we knew that before he was even elected:-)
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183815 Aug 10, 2014
I'M JUST LONG ENOUGH TO NOT HURT 'EM... THEY LOVE IT, I WAS BORN PERFECT... DIAMETER IS WHAT MATTERS.. YOU GOT 2.5" YOU OWN THEIR ASSES... AN' THEY OWN YOURS... YOU KNOW I TELLIN' THE TROOTH.... NOW, SLOPPY TITS? NO MATTER... YOU LOVE A WOMAN YOU LOVE ALL OF HER... SHE SHIT IN YOU FACE... NO MATTER... SHE A WOMAN... IT DON' MATTER... GET IT?... LOTTA POWER SHE GOT...

Lapeer, MI

#1183816 Aug 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where anyone ever called Bush a Bastard, his wife a slut, his mama a whore, Mocked him being white daily..You and idiots like you are disgusting maggots Bush was a liar, and a dumb ass, along with I consider him and Cheney as two murderers. But even then they were better than lowlifes like you. You are a snarly prick and whiney ass loser. In real life you are with out doubt the very same and if you have any friends they are well aware of your snide ass.
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

If you can't stand the smell, stop soiling your own nest.

If you are embarrassed, stop electing kids of trailer park trash.

Lapeer, MI

#1183817 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Keep pulling my leg, you naughty boy.
It only becomes a problem when I start pulling *both* legs:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1183818 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, but it lack values when you are tossing flames into air missing the target.
Why do Hunting Dogs enjoy chasing something in the grass?

Why do dogs and Liberals instinctively exhibit Pack Mentality?

Mysteries abound.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183821 Aug 10, 2014
THAS AN AMAZIN' THING, AIN'T IT? SHE'S IN LOVE...

Lapeer, MI

#1183822 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
China Thwarts U.S. Bid to Ease Tensions in South China Sea
China’s rejection of U.S. and Philippine proposals to regulate countries’ behavior in the South China Sea signaled tensions are likely to persist in one of the world’s busiest shipping lanes.
At a regional security meeting this weekend, China rebuffed a U.S. proposal for nations involved in disputes to voluntarily avoid actions that could be provocative. The proposal, and a similar measure by the Philippines at the Asean Regional Forum in Myanmar, were aimed at breathing life into stalled talks on drafting a code of conduct.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-10/chin...
China tells the US to take a walk.
The White House Boy has become a National and Historical American Embarrassment.

Putin, ISIS and China are only the start of our decline. More embarrassments are on the way.

Lapeer, MI

#1183823 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Jonathan Krohn
Mount Sinjar stinks of death. The few Yazidis who have managed to escape its clutches can tell you why.
‘Dogs were eating the bodies of the dead,’ said Haji Khedev Haydev, 65, who ran through the lines of Islamic State jihadists surrounding it.
General Ahmed Ithwany, who led the mission, told me:‘It is death mountain. Up to 70 per cent of them are dead.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27214...
Magic Negro wants us to believe that this all started with an insulting Anti-Muslim YouTube video.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183824 Aug 11, 2014
GIRL RIDIN' THAT MEATPOLE AIN'T SHE?... MAKIN' GIRL NOISES?... YOU RECKON ANN COULTER DOES THAT?... SOMETIMES?... THAT FINGER LOOKS DIRTY TO ME...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183826 Aug 11, 2014
LOOKIT HER L'IL FEET,... LISSEN TO HER L'IL VOICE THAT YOU DAUGHTER, FLACKSTER... THAT EVERYBODY'S DAUGHTER...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1183828 Aug 11, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Millions of people have lost their health insurance because of ObamaKare. Tens of millions can't keep their health insurance policy. Tens of millions of people have to pay more for their health insurance. Tens of millions can't keep their doctor. ObamaKare adds thousands of taxes,rules,regulations,and requirements on every one. ObamaKare was basically a scheme to control the lives of the average United States citizen.
Really Frank? Where's your evidence to back this up? You don't have any because you pulled it out of your azz like everything else you post.
You're an idiot Frank!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1183829 Aug 11, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ask me if I believe that Obama was academically qualified to attend Harvard Law.
Ask me if I give a rat's patootie what you believe moron.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1183830 Aug 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Thank heaven! A glimmer of common sense!
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y.(AP)— A New York court has ruled that a Long Island father used reasonable force when he spanked his 8-year-old son for cursing at an adult.
A little glimmer here...a little glimmer there. A little glimmer here and there...a little glimmer everywhere.
And common sense will once again be restored!
('Scuse me...got a little carried away in all the excitement of this delicious morsel of common sense...or dose of PC poison anti-venom. Either/or.)
Only in your dimwit mind Carol. The only thing that corporal punishment does is teach kids that violence is an acceptable response.
By the way I wonder where the kid learned how to curse? From Dad maybe?
You wouldn't know common sense if it bit you on the butt.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183831 Aug 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask me if I give a rat's patootie what you believe moron.
ASK ME IF I DO...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183832 Aug 11, 2014
I DON' THINK YOU PEOPLE UNNERSTAN?... I NOT PLAYIN'.... I NOT YOU FRIEND.....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183833 Aug 11, 2014
marce-hardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
If she had it up your manged ass you would know dawg.
WHASA "MANGED ASS" TO YOU? SOUND A L'IL INSINCERE?... NOW A WOMAN'S ASS I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT... KISS IT... THEY ALL LET ME... EVEN IF THEY DON' WAN' TO... EVERY SINGLE ONE.... EVERY ONE...
'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min U_Nil_Name 243,319
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SWEET FARTS 64,463
Pure Nasty Gullible Fool. 2 hr Righty Right 13
Trump is A 2 hr Righty Right 470
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 2 hr Righty Right 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 2 hr Righty Right 129
Men that wear panties 6 hr Should Carry Gun 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages