Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1181935 Aug 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Darwin was on to something...you know about species and migration.....
'Nigerian authorities moved quickly late Wednesday, gathering isolation tents as five more cases of the Ebola Virus were confirmed in Lagos (the world's 4th most populous city with 21 million people).'
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-07/nige...
why does Obama only give the miracle cure to white Americans???...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181936 Aug 7, 2014
Wow!

Ann Coulter!

'A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.'

http://www.anncoulter.com/my_life.html
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1181937 Aug 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody cares, old lady......
You poor miserable baby, you are so used to hearing that you actually think it applies to everyone.What a frigging clown you are Guilt.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181938 Aug 7, 2014
Progressives would rather bang Bill Maher...

Sarah Palin...

'Sarah Palin first made history on December 4, 2006, when she was sworn in as the first female and youngest governor of Alaska. In August 2008, Senator John McCain tapped Palin to serve as his vice-presidential running mate in his presidential campaign, making her the first woman to run on the Republican Party’s presidential ticket.'

http://www.sarahpac.com/sarahs-story
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1181939 Aug 7, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! Appreciate your good thoughts!
I'll try and post on events from time to time...
Dig in and good luck.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1181940 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice he immediately followed his post by calling Dave a "dumb Sh*t". It's that psychological projection of theirs ...always denying the ugliness within themselves, while attributing it to others.
dumbass Dave is a dumb shit....that is common knowledge....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181941 Aug 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why does Obama only give the miracle cure to white Americans???...
Please ask that idiot 'DEVIL' that question....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1181942 Aug 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that you cannot refute the information, but attempt to deride the source. HAHAHA
Refute what information? There was not any information in that puke piece that requires refuting.

So__what happened to Diogenes?

BTW did you know that one sign of a troll is the rolling HA?

www.flamewarriorsguide.com you're in there__a few times.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1181943 Aug 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Wow!
Ann Coulter!
'A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.'
She is one psycho bitch. I would be afraid to go to sleep around that weirdo. Be a good match for your crazed bagger ass though.
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1181944 Aug 7, 2014
NOTE TO THE MEN IN THE ROOM: WOMEN ARE ESSENTIALLY MEN IN A MIRROR...THEY NOT BETTER OR WORSE ..(..DESPITE WHAT THEY MAY TELL YOU..).... THEY JUS' THE OPPOSITE. WITH THAT SAID, A MAN CAN NEVER BE A WOMAN ...(.. UNLESS HE A CONSERVATIVE..)... AN' A WOMAN CAN NEVER BE A MAN..(WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO BE?..)... BUT BETWEEN THE TWO IS AN IRRESISTIBLE FORCE OF MAGNETIC ATTRACTION. YOU NOT STRUGGLE, YOU WILL, SOONER OR LATER, STICK TO A MAN OR A WOMAN JUS' CAUSE OF THE PHYSICS OF THE THING... THE BIOLOGY...

HERE'S THIS BIG, HAIRY THING IN HER LIVING ROOM THAT SMELLS LIKE CIGARS AN' HAS THAT WILD UNFOCUSSED LOOK ON ITS FACE THAT TELLS HER HE'S NOT ACTUALLY THERE... AND YET... SHE WILL DRAG HIS NEANDERTHAL ASS INTO THE BEDROOM OR KITCHEN AN' RIDE HIM LIKE HE THE BLACK STALLION UNTIL SHE SCREAMIN' LIKE A MAD WOMAN, AN' HE PASS OUT. YOU NOT FIGHT IT, EVEN YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU AFTER... THEY NOT A MYSTERY... BUT DEVIL GLAD THEY ARE TO YOU...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181945 Aug 7, 2014
instead... America chose Mr. 57 states....

"I still believe in the people of America. And so Ann and I join with you to earnestly pray for this great nation.

Thank you, and God bless America."

Mitt Romney!

http://www.mittromney.com/
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1181946 Aug 7, 2014
Debunker wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions haven't had their premiums go up,. Are you lying or stupid?
Are you lying, stupid or get your information from barackbama.com ? All three?

According to eHealthInsurance, premiums have risen more after Obamacare than the average premium increases over the eight years before it became law.

The individual market for health insurance has seen premiums rise by 39 percent since February 2013, eHealth reports. Without a subsidy, the average individual premium is now $274 a month. Families have been hit even harder with an average increase of 56 percent over the same period — average premiums are now $663 per family, over $426 last year.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1181947 Aug 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives would rather bang Bill Maher...
Sarah Palin...
'Sarah Palin first made history on December 4, 2006, when she was sworn in as the first female and youngest governor of Alaska. In August 2008, Senator John McCain tapped Palin to serve as his vice-presidential running mate in his presidential campaign, making her the first woman to run on the Republican Party’s presidential ticket.'
http://www.sarahpac.com/sarahs-story

So McCain tapped her also...Good little running mate.
Barack Ovomit

Murrieta, CA

#1181948 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor miserable baby, you are so used to hearing that you actually think it applies to everyone.What a frigging clown you are Guilt.
Time to change your colostomy bag you old washed up elsinore turd. Is your mom still huffing the fumes from your turd bag?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1181949 Aug 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA
I have a bridge you might want to by.....
President Obama has sent out a subtle message to Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to stand down and slack off the enforcement, former border agents told the National Review Online.
Some agents say the White House has purposely failed to order them to take care of the influx of illegals across the border, said Ronald Colburn, the former national deputy chief of the U.S. Border Patrol, National Review Online reported. And that neglect has led to the scores of illegal minor-age immigrants coming up from Central America, Mr. Colburn said.
“They’re sitting still at their desks, reading newspapers, playing video games on their government computers, because they’re not being tasked with work, and they feel like it’s coming all the way down from the top,” Mr. Colburn told National Review Online.“These are guys that do want to go out more, but basically they’re not.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Colburn retired in January, 2013.

Funny how he takes credit in his bio for helping to "oversee the effort to double the size of the U.S. Border Patrol under Obama and claim he was critical to the operational deployment of billions of dollars’ worth of technology and tactical infrastructure designed to bolster U.S. law enforcement efforts" but seems to believe things have changed since he left. What a kook.
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1181950 Aug 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Wow!
Ann Coulter!
MY FIRST WIFE WAS A CORNELL GRADUATE... FIRS' TIME I EVER PENETRATE HER WAS IN THE MEDIAN STRIP OF I-95... MMMMM... IVY LEAGUE, HUH?...

WITH THAT SAID, I WUZ PICKIN' PIECES OF ASPHALT OUT OF HER ASS FO' WEEKS AFTERWARDS.... WIT MY TONGUE...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1181951 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the storm fizzled with little more than electrical outages...but those can be a huge annoyance. Glad it didn't turn out to be what they predicted. Several years ago we bought a 20,000 Watt generator for our cabin in the mountains. We have never used it but I like knowing it is there.
several years ago and never used???...

good luck with that.....

(typical leftwing economic ignorance)
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1181952 Aug 7, 2014
ASPHALT DON' TASTE HALF BAD WHEN YOU EATIN' IT OUT A GOOD LOOKIN', BIG-BREASTED WOMAN'S ASS, LEMME TELL YOU...
Barack Ovomit

Murrieta, CA

#1181953 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one psycho bitch. I would be afraid to go to sleep around that weirdo. Be a good match for your crazed bagger ass though.
pffft, plop, squirt, pffffett. sniff sniff( your mom) pfttt. You still giving dem a rusty trombone? Felcher you are
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1181954 Aug 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's laughable when the liberals are left with nothing but childish insults, because they cannot support their claims.
Last year, scholars at the Manhattan Institute ran a 49-state analysis of individual market healthcare rates under Obamacare and found a 41 percent increase on average. Their follow-up study of more than 3,100 counties across the country pegs the average hike at 49 percent. Consumers in New York -- home to a distorted, "death spiral"-plagued individual market prior to Obamacare -- are among the few Americans who've enjoyed an average rate drop. Virtually everywhere else, price tags went in the wrong direction:
Across the country, for men overall, individual-market premiums went up in 91 percent of all counties: 2,844 out of 3,137. For 27-year-old men, the average county faced 91 percent increases; for 40-year-old men, 60 percent; for 64-year-old men, 32 percent. Women fared slightly better; their premiums “only” went up in 82 percent of all counties: 2,562 out of 3,137. That’s because Obamacare bars insurers from charging different rates to men and women; prior to Obamacare, only 11 states did so. Because women tend to consume more health care than men, the end result of the Obamacare regulation is that men fare somewhat worse. Relative to men, the average rate increase for women was less extreme: 44 percent for 27-year-olds; 23 percent for 40-year-olds; 42 percent for 64-year-olds.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/0...
Townhall? You couldn't find anything by Art Thompson? Or Jim Hoft? Or Steven Goddard?

How about Robert M Grooms? The American Music Festival's Mike Hilton?

Anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 4 min People Please 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 48,591
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 180,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,797
Julieanne Zenz 3 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 4 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 5 hr servonazis 17
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs