Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181712 Aug 7, 2014
Its not a question who cares for children...but which children....

In 2010 Americans killed 765,651 fetuses...

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_st...

meanwhile
THROUGH 2013
Americans have 'imported' 4 human beings from Namibia!

http://adoption.state.gov/about_us/statistics...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181714 Aug 7, 2014

meanwhile
Through 2013
Americans have 'imported' 7 human beings from New Zealand!

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1181715 Aug 7, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else is failing, the personal attacks really pick up.
In other words we'll be seeing a lot of personal attacks from liberals for quite some time.
lol! Self fulfilling prophesy eh?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1181716 Aug 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Republican women hate women? and sex?
Bill Maher has to be right; they hate it because they're not good at it.
You think only men should talk about sex? And women should pretend that sex doesn't exist or should pretend not to like sex because sex is bad? You must be Catholic, I feel sorry for you.
You also think a group of white men should have the right to decide what is best for women!!
How can you stand yourselves?
It stands to reason that if a person continually disparages women for having sex; then they do not have a healthy outlook on sexuality; hate themselves, hate their bodies, have never enjoyed sex, or are brainwashed by their religion to feel it is shameful.
All the while; Father O'Malley was porking your brother!! You're all sick in the head
Right on lily, kinda makes you wonder how they ever reproduce. They make love like they hate the person for allowing it to happen. Republican idea of foreplay "Roll over carol", also "Brace yourself carol here I come". They think no orgasms unless it's the man and even then it is for the explicit purpose of creating another evangelical nutcase...Yea boy some real charmers those prudes. No wonder I haven't read any bagger books about love making???
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1181717 Aug 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been steadily getting worse for over two months now
lol! Aren't the non cons terrible?

And I bet they do a lot of other nasty things too.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181718 Aug 7, 2014

meanwhile
thru the year 2013
Americans have 'imported' 1 human being from Saudi Arabia!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1181719 Aug 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans also realize that Israel could pull us into another war.
Most Americans realize that Obama and the Democrats making the White House part of the Islamist terrorist network could pull us into another war.
In case ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC haven't told you this, your Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda and Hamas allies are being ignored by every government around them. Egypt is helping Israel. Saudi Arabia is helping Israel. Jordan is helping Israel. Hezbollah is just sitting back watching the IDF kick the shit out of Hamas and not helping them. But, Al Qaeda has just invaded Lebanon and is fighting battles with them, so if Hezbollah were to choose a side in this, I'm sure they'd join Israel and help them kick the shit out of all the Muslim Brotherhood surrogates like Al Qaeda and Hamas.
Every country that booted the Muslim Brotherhood out of their government is helping Israel. Every government fighting a war with Al Qaeda is helping Israel. Every government that is trying to kill the Islamist terrorist cancer in their country is helping Israel.
The only government helping Hamas and their Islamist terrorist surrogates is in the White House.
The White House is part of the Islamist terrorist network, obviously.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1181720 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't come any dumber than Palin, nothing seems to embarrass that pea brain, along with her support group like on here. Hard to believe that they actually think morans like them are helpful for their party? Carol and palin would make a great comedy team, and loved by all the baggers as they relate to stupid.
Grey Ghost and Lily must be dumber than rocks to believe that people like Tina Fey, Bill Maher, and Jon Stewart speak for Palin.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181721 Aug 7, 2014

meanwhile
Thru 2013
Americans have 'imported' 46,111 human beings from Russia!

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181722 Aug 7, 2014

meanwhile
thru 2013
Americans have 'imported' 3 human beings from Norway!

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1181723 Aug 7, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya better stock up. Iselle and Julio are heading you way.
Yep. Right now we're not on Iselles' primary track but that can change in a hurry.

And it's not too often we have one like Julio heading north of us.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181724 Aug 7, 2014

meanwhile
thru 2013
Americans have 'imported' 2 human beings from Finland!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1181725 Aug 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Total control is having enough votes in the US Senate to override filibusters. Otherwise a filibuster prevents any action.
If you think Democrats had that filibuster proof majority for 2 years, then you are dumber than sh*t.
Let's count them.
Who did Bernie Sanders and Joe Leiberman caucus with?
How many did that make in the Democrat caucus in the Senate?

You know this. It's been pointed out to you a hundred times.
But, you're a Democrat. You can't help but pretend to not know this and lie.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1181726 Aug 7, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya better stock up. Iselle and Julio are heading you way.
fyi... the last two storms that actually hit us had names that began with the letter "I"...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181727 Aug 7, 2014
Those warmongering Republicans...

'Russian bombers penetrated U.S. airspace at least 16 times in past 10 days'

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1181729 Aug 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it sounded like something a clueless feminist might say.
a vile, hateful beast like lily should not be lumped in with feminists.

morning roxlo. I love how you have these libturds foaming at the mouth. Keep up the good work.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1181730 Aug 7, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> No one can be dumber that Biden: Biden to Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham, who is bound to a wheelchair:“Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see you.… Oh, God love you! What am I talking about? I tell you what. You're making everybody else stand up, though, pal.… Stand up for Chuck!”— Sept. 9, 2008. Can Biden count to four? Jobs is a three-letter word:“Look, John [McCain’s] last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the No. 1 job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.”— Oct. 15, 2008. Does Biden really think that Democrats are stupid enough to believe him? Biden on FDR:“When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said,'Look, here's what happened.'”– Sept. 22, 2008. FDR was not president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and only experimental television sets were used at that time. Biden on race? Biden on diversity in Delaware:“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking.”– June, 2006. Here is Obama. "The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." –in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009. More Obama. "I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go." —at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon, May 9, 2008.
I could stay bus for the rest of the day posting Bush stupidity...This is only a few.
nashville tenn
good docs are getting out of the business
humor on
See Also:
• Dumbest Bush Quotes Ever
• Funny Bush Pictures
• Best Bush Jokes

10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000(Listen to audio clip)

8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004 (Listen to audio clip)

7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

6) "You work three jobs?… Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)

5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

4) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

3) "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1181731 Aug 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute.
Earlier you said all of Al Qaeda was holed up in that cave w/ Bin Laden
Not you say it wasn't.
Make up your mind.
There is no Muslim Brotherhood in the White House. You & your "Glenn Beck" type lies are funnier than sh*t.
The Muslim Brotherhood has been in The White House and they know who to go to to get our tax dollars. Obama loves to " spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." No one would notice if it was his own money he was handing out.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1181732 Aug 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL; how apropos that you would say that!
I see you learned a new word. Good for you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1181733 Aug 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed, if you ever had a job & ran around making fun of Hispanics, it might be legal but could you be fired for it?
You betcha.
Just like employers can fire people for improper speech, so can a college campus expell students.
Wrong. You work for an employer who pays you. You attend a college that you pay.... well, those that pay for their own education pay the college. If you're in a minority and hate white people, the government will pay for your college.)))))))

Bottom line is, you still have the First Amendment right to free speech. That right exists anywhere you do not infringe on anyone else's legitimate execution of their rights.

If you don't like the facts, here in the United States, you can't prevent someone from pointing out those facts to you. If you want to live in a place where you can hide from the facts, I suggest you move to North Korea, or Cuba, or China,... you know, the list of countries where you are told what you can and can't say is getting smaller and smaller as communism disappears from the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 51,443
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 184,871
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Brian_G 51,345
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Cold Front 69,112
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 6 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 6 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 6 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future