Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432127 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1182789 Aug 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi!
Benghazi!
Benghazi!
Hello?
Hello?
Any reich wingers out there?
Hmmm..... still dead silence. It's like they were scared off...
This president and your infuriating liberal mentality is always a day late and a dollar short.

Just ask Chris Stevens. And all those Syrian children who died from the WMDs Saddam sent to Assad or who were executed or burned alive in a locked up Christian church.

You'd better start getting with the program and very soon. Your safe distance pacifism won't be so safe and distant if you don't get off your liberal pacifist ass, hop in the saddle and cowboy up.

This is real life. And it's getting more real by the day.

“Never forget 9/11”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1182790 Aug 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have the problem. They are so eager to condemn Obama they end up with egg on their faces over and over again because they don't check their facts.
McCaffrey retired in 1996. He's a dinosaur. Times have changed. He probably thinks a drone is that noise in his head.
Twelve hours later and Progressives are still crying because McCaffrey said something negative about Obama.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1182791 Aug 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you understand about Iraq being a soverign nation? We don't just step in when we feel like it. There was a lot going on in June...Maliki tried and failed to get a parliamentary mandate to declare a state of emergency in Iraq and he rejected a proposal submitted by the Head of the Citizen Coalition to form a national security council in Iraq tasked with managing the crisis. When the PM finally finally asked Obama to launch air strikes, our military had to assess the situation o see if the Iraq government couldn't manage it themselves. As much as you would like Obama to be like Bush...shoot and ask questions later...it's not going to happen.
What you don't understand is evil prevails when good men do nothing. Obama did nothing and wanted to please his base by getting out of Iraq as soon as possible against all advise from generals on the ground on the U.S. side and the Iraqi side.

It was more important for Obama to say "I got us out of Iraq" on the campaign trail than to protect our interests there. He bragged about the stabilization of Iraq a few years ago while calling it a "dumb war" when it was politically correct.

He compared ISIS to a JV team a few months ago. A junior varsity team!

How can it be any more clear to you pacifists who think you're immune from this evil? Thinking that after 9/11 borders on insanity.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182792 Aug 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you got that piece of bullshit, but Moveon.org doesn't speak for anyone, much less liberals.
Far as I know, they don't even exist anymore. You get this from O'Reilly??
See what Bush wrought in Iraq??
He left a Government behind that collapsed on the first shot, abandoning all that expensive military equipment Bush bought them.
Didn't have thses problems when Saddam was running things.
"Far as I know, they don't even exist anymore."??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....she just gave you the link,Idiot!

You *are* godawful slow, Boy:-)

...and then you start playing Hop-Scotch with the Bush-Bashing Game!

Wanna play Jump Rope, too?

It might not be safe with your cloven hooves, Doodette:-)
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182793 Aug 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Twelve hours later and Progressives are still crying because McCaffrey said something negative about Obama.
UM... YOU MEAN "AFTER" HE GOT FORCIBLY RETIRED, RIGHT?... HEHEHEHEHHHHHHEH... A MALCONTENT... IN THE MILITARY... WHAT A SURPRISE... HE PROLLY REGRETS LOSIN'?...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182794 Aug 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But then, you're the idiot who thought Henry Ford admired Stalin.
Shows your general level of ignorance.
I know you feel left behind but I can't help you there.

You need to learn faster, boy. Especially your history .

Just keep close to me, kid:-)

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1182795 Aug 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have the problem. They are so eager to condemn Obama they end up with egg on their faces over and over again because they don't check their facts.
McCaffrey retired in 1996. He's a dinosaur. Times have changed. He probably thinks a drone is that noise in his head.
Children are being hanged! Entire family's heads are being stuck on a stick! Women are being kidnapped and God only knows what torture they're enduring as we speak!.

THERE you have the problem!

These people would be alive and safe today had Obama paid more attention to the warning signs and warnings by the State Department that ISIS was becoming an ever growing threat six months ago.

THERE you have the problem!

It will soon be OUR problem if we don't wake the hell up!

Who cares about egg on anyone's face when there's a clear and present danger that is becoming a bigger threat to civilization as we know it???

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182796 Aug 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're uninformed. It is the Yazidis escaping to Sinjar Mountain. They're not Christians so you likely don't care about them. They're an ancient religion, older than Judaism.
Hee, Hee. You mean to say she's "misinformed", Idiot.

Learn, Baby, Learn!

Christians are fleeing, too, so wake up and fly right, Doodete:-)
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182797 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't understand is evil prevails when good men do nothing. Obama did nothing and wanted to please his base by getting out of Iraq as soon as possible against all advise from generals on the ground on the U.S. side and the Iraqi side.
It was more important for Obama to say "I got us out of Iraq" on the campaign trail than to protect our interests there. He bragged about the stabilization of Iraq a few years ago while calling it a "dumb war" when it was politically correct.
He compared ISIS to a JV team a few months ago. A junior varsity team!
How can it be any more clear to you pacifists who think you're immune from this evil? Thinking that after 9/11 borders on insanity.
AN YOU DON' UNNERSTAN... WELL.. ANYTHING, REALLY?.. THERE NO SUCH THING AS A "GOOD" MAN... WE DON' COME WITH GOOD HOUSEKEEPING STAMPS... SECONDLY. "EVIL" IS A WORD FO'[ THE SIMPLE-MINDED TO USE TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER WHEN THEY DO STOOPID SHIT... IT MEAN THE SAME THING AS "TERRORIST," WHICH MEANS IT MEANS NUTHIN'... WHY THAT SO DIFFICULT FO' YOU TO GRASP?...LIFE NOT BLACK AN' WHITE, HONEY... IT COME IN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY....

HERE WHAT HAPPENED HONEY... YOU PEOPLE STARTED A WAR... YOU FOUGHT IT TO THE TUNE OF THREE TRILLION DOLLARS... AN' THEN YOU LOST IT... LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.... THREE MO' YEARS, TEN MO' YEARS.... IT MAKE NO DIFFERENCE CAUSE YOU WAS NEVER FIGHTIN' "PEOPLE" AT ALL... YOU WAS FIGHTIN' "TERRORISTS".... YOU COUNT THE "WAR" DEAD YOU GET TO 4,000 AN' STOP... THAT A SERIOUS MISTAKE... YOU PISSED OFF A WORLD OF OTHER PEOPLE... NOT "TERRORISTS"... PEOPLE... NOW THEY ALL WANT TO KILL YOU... IN FACT, THEY WANT TO KILL ANYBODY WHO EVEN REMINDS THEM OF YOU... AND THEY WILL... AN' YOU GONNA WATCH WHILE THEY DO IT CAUSE GOD'S TEACHIN' YOU A LESSON... OPEN YOUR EYES, HONEY... OPEN YOUR EYES AN' SEE WHAT YOU DONE...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182798 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
ISIS is hanging children. Women are being kidnapped. Beheadings are commonplace and heads on a stick are part of the landscape.
This president is finally doing something - not enough but something - besides wanting his liberal base to praise him for doing nothing.
God help us if this evil isn't contained - and soon.
We have to be compelled to do something on behalf of those suffering now or we're next.
That's America's purpose and destiny. That's who and what we are.
And, if not us, who?
The Boy Negro says this is not winnable and then walks away for another Dog Barbeque.

Turns his back on unspeakable, heinous, atrocious Islamic Crimes Against Humanity.

Allah Akbar, Baby!
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182799 Aug 8, 2014
AN' LAS'LY... IT IS MOS' DEFINITELY "YOUR PROBLEM" AS IS PAYIN' FO' IT...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182800 Aug 8, 2014
"YOU JUS' GIVE US A FEW MO' YEARS, MR. PRESIDENT, AN' WE WIN THIS THING FO' SURE!.... OUR HONOR AT STAKE...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182801 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter, nuc? Would it matter if these soulless monsters were coming after progressive liberals or just the average run-of-the-mill moderate liberal?
Would you want the most powerful and humanitarian country to rescue you and your family? Or would you understand why they stood by and let them die a horrible death?
We've done that too many times in the past - in Rwanda, in Syria and now in Iraq.
If you asked a Nazi how they could watch children being sent to the gas chambers and they said they were just following orders or didn't want to make waves, does that exonerate their character or guilt?
We are just as guilty if we do nothing.
Please say you agree.
Carol....you are appealing to nutsack's humanity?

His conscience?

You'd be better off trying to get water from a rock, humanity from a Hyena or affection from a Black Mambo.

When nutsack opens his mouth, his head disappears.

Maybe you're just screaming into the night sky and this boy just happens to be out there in your line of fire?
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182802 Aug 8, 2014
HEY, Y'ALL HEAR THE STORY ON FOX BOUT HOW THEM ISIS TERRORISTS BE STEALIN' THE BABY INCUBATORS THOSE FOLKS BROUGHT WITH THEM TO THE MOUNTAIN?... TERRIBLE!

THEY GON' TAKE THE ANGER OUT ON SOMEBODY, HONEY, SOMEBODY GONNA PAY... YOU TAKE ISRAEL FO' INSTANCE... THEY JUS' KILL TWO THOUSAND PEOPLE... THAT MEANS THEY JUS' CREATE TEN THOUSAND HARD CORE TERRORISTS... CAIN'T YOU PEOPLE ADD?...

NOW WHATEVER ELSE YOU SAY ABOUT THE JEWS, THEY NOT STOOPID... SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOIN'... AN' BY DOIN' IT THEY SAYIN' OUTRIGHT, "WE DON' CARE... WE MEAN TO DESTROY THESE PEOPLE AN' THEN IT WON' MATTER WHAT THEY THINK... WILL IT?"...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182803 Aug 8, 2014
KILLIN' A MILLION PEOPLE BY MISTAKE THAT'S A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, GRAMPY...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182804 Aug 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol....you are appealing to nutsack's humanity?
His conscience?
You'd be better off trying to get water from a rock, humanity from a Hyena or affection from a Black Mambo.
When nutsack opens his mouth, his head disappears.
Maybe you're just screaming into the night sky and this boy just happens to be out there in your line of fire?
A "BLACK MOMBO?" YOU MUS' MEAN A BLACK LIMBO? THOSE PEOPLE ARE FLEXIBLE THO'...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182805 Aug 8, 2014
LETTER "O" WAYYYYY OVER THE OTHER SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD FROM THE LETTER "A".... AIN'T IT? BEEN A SNAKE IT WOULDA BIT YA...
XYZ

United States

#1182806 Aug 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
See what Bush wrought in Iraq??
He left a Government behind that collapsed on the first shot, abandoning all that expensive military equipment Bush bought them.
Didn't have thses problems when Saddam was running things.
In a speech at Ft. Bragg, NC on December 14, 2011, Obama said the United States was “leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people.”

“Iraq’s future will be in the hands of its people. America’s war in Iraq will be over” he remarked. And “Iraq is not a perfect place. It has many challenges ahead. But we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people. We’re building a new partnership between our nations.”

[Two days ago] CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer reported that Iraq is “falling apart.” The White House is currently debating dropping in aid or engaging in airstrikes against Iraq while stating “there could be a humanitarian catastrophe” inside Iraq.

Keep blaming Bush, useful idiot. People outside of your progressive fantasy land are laughing at you.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1182807 Aug 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think a retired old soldier is privy to the planning taking place in the actual Active Military??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And you're stupid enough to buy into speculation from an old warrior beingn paid by NBC.
Tell all that to your boy Ghost, if you can get his head out of your lap that is.

Your post describes him to a tee - except he's paid by the gov't.

Ghost watches ISIS on TV. He knows ISIS...BWAHAHAHAHA!
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182808 Aug 8, 2014
XYZ wrote:
<quoted text>
In a speech at Ft. Bragg, NC on December 14, 2011, Obama said the United States was “leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people.”
“Iraq’s future will be in the hands of its people. America’s war in Iraq will be over” he remarked. And “Iraq is not a perfect place. It has many challenges ahead. But we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people. We’re building a new partnership between our nations.”
[Two days ago] CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer reported that Iraq is “falling apart.” The White House is currently debating dropping in aid or engaging in airstrikes against Iraq while stating “there could be a humanitarian catastrophe” inside Iraq.
Keep blaming Bush, useful idiot. People outside of your progressive fantasy land are laughing at you.
NOT SURE WHAT WOLF BLITZER GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING, BUT THERE YOU GO... LEMME SEE, HOW I CAN PUT THIS?... OH YEAH, IT WAS A MISTAKE TO GO THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.... HOW DO YOU SAY THAT TO 2,000,000 BRIGHT EYED LADS WITH GUNS AN' PSYCHOPATHIC TENDENCIES? OH, I KNOW... YOU DON'T.... DUH... YOU VERY WRONG ABOUT WHO'S BEIN' LAUGHED AT... THIS NOT THE PLAYGROUND... AN' EVEN IF IT WERE, YOU'D BE THE BULLY...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 min honeymylove 1,674
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min District 1 225,615
last post wins! (Dec '10) 11 min Red_Forman 2,548
Word (Dec '08) 43 min Wolverine33 6,747
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Go Blue Forever 76
News Morning Spin: Trump's suburban Chicago fundrais... 2 hr Flying carpet 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 71,054

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages