Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563963 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Ray Donovan

United States

#1182558 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the verge of crying again huh, sissy.
Your ignorance is a crying shame.

'Every time I've seen ISIS on TV...'

Is that where you see your thousands of friends and fans, too?

Bwahahahahahaha! Priceless!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182559 Aug 8, 2014
$17T in debt

50 million needing food-stamps

47 million without health insurance..

Yet we somehow had $66,464.00 lying around to hairy ears!

http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182560 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably went running to Valerie in a panic and said, "You told me I decimated al Qaeda!"
Magic Negro is physically 53 but emotionally and intellectually a 16 year old boy in Mom Jeans.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182561 Aug 8, 2014
$17T in debt

50 million needing food-stamps

47 million without health insurance..

Yet we had $381,000 for wine testing!

'Award Abstract #0716049
Fingerprinting the Metabolom of Wine...

Our plan is to use wine as a test-bed solution to optimize the art of differential sensing techniques. The reason for our choice of wine is its complexity and the very unique chemical structures. Further, wine is an excellent choice because human test panels are available for comparison to our artificial approach. We propose to target several classes of analytes present in wine: carboxylic acids, sugars, and tannins (and analogs). These classes present interesting challenges for molecular recognition and fingerprinting. We will use "in-hand" receptors for carboxylates and sugars. Alternatively, the receptors for the tannins will be derived from combinatorial chemistry. Further, we plan to create specific receptors for those components of wine known to have health advantages: resveratrol and quercetin.'

http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182562 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how the knowledgeable, brilliant progressives like Ghost debate after they've been stuffed in a suitcase of stupidity.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Only in your warped small mind do you ever accomplish anything other than revealing your insecurities. You are a little man, and that's giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1182563 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's change the subject, shall we? My turds are like your turds and everyone else's turds.
As the song from a Scrubs episode goes...."Everything comes down to poo"...
Everything comes down to poo!
From the top of your head, to the sole of your shoe
We can figure out what's wrong with you by lookin' at your poo!
It doesn't really matter if it's hard or if it's loose
We'll figure out what's ailing you, as long as it's a deuce!
Yes! Everything comes down to poo!
Cardiovascular and lymphatic, yes, the nervous system, too!
All across the nation, we trust in defecation!
Everything comes down to poo!
Yes, that's true. Are you constipated?

Lapeer, MI

#1182564 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS announced they would be flying the Muslim flag over the White House.
Al Qaeda never announced they would do that when Bush was sitting in the White House.
Bullies think they can bully the weak.
However, this is very serious and not a laughing matter - for the reasons you said.
I worked alongside Arabs for maybe ten years. One, Mike, liked to brag about the Polish woman he married. She was right off the boat and couldn't speak a word of English - or Arabic for that matter. He liked her because she took orders very well and stayed at home.

When you work closely with someone, sooner or later the two of you begin exchanging your life stories to a certain degree.

Mike would spend every lunch hour facing the Kaaba in Mecca. He's squat in the shadows and start the Muslim bouncing routine.

Other than his mostly boring home stories with his silent Polish girl wife, he'd spend the days telling me about how the Jews should be removed from the Earth.

America is full of Mikes and it scares me.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182565 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is a crying shame.
'Every time I've seen ISIS on TV...'
Is that where you see your thousands of friends and fans, too?
Bwahahahahahaha! Priceless!
So your childlike glee makes you feel all grown up? You are a loser and that you cannot hide. Whiney ass through and through. I'm a man you are a wanna be. I have more than proven my worth and you are still worthless, and that makes you an insecure envy ridden sour pus.And that's something you cannot hide clown.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1182566 Aug 8, 2014
Frick!(As Eliot from Scrubs would have said...)

Why couldn't these people have been on a subway I rode in New York a few years ago?

http://offbeat.topix.com/story/13462

This is my #1 song of all time...(just FYI). Touches so many on so many levels.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182567 Aug 8, 2014
Those wacky Jews...

'France 24 reporter discovers Hamas rocket launcher next to UN building in Gaza'

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/05/france-24-repor...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1182568 Aug 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
it means that you leftists have destroyed most of the incentive to work.....
It seems to me that she and her daughter resent that she has to go to work like the rest of the world. Oh wow, the State of Florida paid for her education; get a job. There are jobs out there if you want to work.

Ok; next. decipher the save China line....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1182569 Aug 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked alongside Arabs for maybe ten years. One, Mike, liked to brag about the Polish woman he married. She was right off the boat and couldn't speak a word of English - or Arabic for that matter. He liked her because she took orders very well and stayed at home.
When you work closely with someone, sooner or later the two of you begin exchanging your life stories to a certain degree.
Mike would spend every lunch hour facing the Kaaba in Mecca. He's squat in the shadows and start the Muslim bouncing routine.
Other than his mostly boring home stories with his silent Polish girl wife, he'd spend the days telling me about how the Jews should be removed from the Earth.
And you told him your story about living in your mothers basement while she made you baloney sandwiches everyday with a twinkie for dessert. You'd tell him how you have never had a date in your life.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182570 Aug 8, 2014
Al Gore is not a scientist....

Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica...

-55.4 C

http://www.cfact.org/2014/08/07/british-antar...

Lapeer, MI

#1182571 Aug 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she has glass in her turds
lily has homeless men, drunk sailors and 13 year old boys in hers.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1182572 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your warped small mind do you ever accomplish anything other than revealing your insecurities. You are a little man, and that's giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Sure thing, Brainiac.

ISIS drives old Toyota trucks and Hamas throws rocks at Israel. You're God's gift to useful idiocy.

So you keep flinging your turds of wisdom and I'll keep burying your ignorant ass deeper into the suitcase of stupidity.

Have a nice day. I have much better things to do this beautiful Friday evening.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182573 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
In a speech at Ft. Bragg, NC on December 14, 2011, Obama said the United States was “leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people.”
Thanks to Obama, no doubt.
Yesterday, CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer reported that Iraq is “falling apart.” The White House is currently debating dropping in aid or engaging in airstrikes against Iraq while stating “there could be a humanitarian catastrophe” inside Iraq.
Thanks to Bush, no doubt.
That war along with the aftermath is and will always be Bush-Cheney's mistake and blunder along with all of the lies that they perpetrated. The 4, 500 American lives that they sacrificed, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of others. Iraq was ten times better off under Saddam, and so were we. All of you idiots that still defend and protect Bush Cheney laugh in the face of the fallen, and you are all a disgrace to the American flag along with our military. Just calling you a lowlife doesn't come near doing you justice.

Location hidden

#1182574 Aug 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to smile warmly at Muslims - you see a lot of them at the theme parks - because I believed they were all peaceful Islamists and most Americans knew that.

Can't help but look at them now with a little hint of suspicion. Their religion's extremists have made it that way. They live in this country with all that it has to offer and it makes me a little angry not knowing if I'm passing someone who would rather see me dead in my own country.

Sad...but true.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182575 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
And you told him your story about living in your mothers basement while she made you baloney sandwiches everyday with a twinkie for dessert. You'd tell him how you have never had a date in your life.
The part about that fool never having a date is totally understandable. Shinning is one defective unit.

Location hidden

#1182576 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, that's true. Are you constipated?
Thankfully, no. You?

Lapeer, MI

#1182577 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So your childlike glee makes you feel all grown up? You are a loser and that you cannot hide. Whiney ass through and through. I'm a man you are a wanna be. I have more than proven my worth and you are still worthless, and that makes you an insecure envy ridden sour pus.And that's something you cannot hide clown.
You have proven your worth?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......how much?$10 a throw in the alleyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Kopekletepe 242,231
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,013
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr Belleforche 52,055
Maxwell street ghosts 8 hr Anonymous 3
I'm Johnny towing 8 hr Anonymous 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 8 hr Anonymous 67
Spanx-they're for me. 18 hr Stinky Rahm 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages