Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1603028 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1182141 Aug 7, 2014
'Dumb as a rock' Nancy Pelosi /Biden calls Africa a 'country,' deletes tweet
On Wednesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, the California Democrat recently called "dumb as a rock" by retired Army Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, issued a tweet referring to Africa as a country, Twitchy said. Pelosi, perhaps recognizing her mistake ...
Examiner.com from RSS

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1182142 Aug 7, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how ever since Bush upset the Apple Cart, the whole ME is exploding??
Coups in Egypt, two so far and it ain't over.
Syria?
Libya?
Yemen?
Tunesia?
Iraq?
Lebanon??
Gaza??
It's all related. Bush opened Pandora's proverbial Box, and the repercussins will take years to play out.
Saddam and other dictators were brutal.
But they kept the peace....and allowed secularism to survive. Now they're killing each other.
How's that 'democracy' in Iraq working out??
We are respsonsible for this, but there is not much we can do about it
"They kept the peace". Lmao. Dude, quit being as dumb as usa and pick up a history book already.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182143 Aug 7, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny how ever since Bush upset the Apple Cart, the whole ME is exploding??
Syria?
Libya?
Yemen?
Tunesia?
Iraq?
Lebanon??
Gaza??
It's all related. Bush opened Pandora's proverbial Box, and the repercussins will take years to play out.
But they kept the peace....and allowed secularism to survive. Now they're killing each other.
Oh, and the progressives seemed to support everything you mentioned.
dem

Lombard, IL

#1182144 Aug 7, 2014
Gunner that coward is still alive?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182145 Aug 7, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Honey! I'm home!
Are you doing your mental everyone is a Waxman routine again?
Ray is not me.
Neither is Florida.
Have you done your unhinged routine yet today, Government class moron?
<quoted text>
Look!!
A matched pair of socks!!
Need a good cleaning!!
You seem to be obsessed with waxman.
Fetch Almighty

Lombard, IL

#1182146 Aug 7, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking? you call what O'bama does thinking??? ROTFLMAO-he is a crack head-his brain cells have been missing for a long time, he has been looking for a war because his and your fellow loser liberal's policies have devalued the dollar so bad, deflation is raising its ugly head. Democrats are the most un-thinking people on earth, go get a shot for the ebola, will you?
yak yak yak...the yenta hasn't shut up in years. your poor husband/meal ticket. hope he isn't thinking about getting a handgun, i know you won't clean it up
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1182147 Aug 7, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
So because "someone" created that term, ALL conservatives are stupid and ignorant?? Very irrational.
Dang! You reich wingers are infectious for the wrong reasons!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182149 Aug 7, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Nobraina/Galt has had dozens of names here over time, including ones he hijacked from me, the original Ayn Rand and Demos.
'what difference does it make' that he pretends to be in CA when he's always been in PA??
He's a fraud from the git-go.
And he's so frigntened of me, he won't reply!!
Nuc just admitted to be demos/tensing. Not that we haven't already suspected that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1182150 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The generator is overkill. My husband bought it to appease me and my fear of freezing to death due to a winter storm. However, our "cabin" is really a four bedroom house in the mountains with that "cabin" feel...wood floors, walls of pine, open beam ceilings, wood burning stoves and forever views. A nice place to "get away".
Oooooooo!!!

“you know i know”

denver

#1182151 Aug 7, 2014
someone will pay, the taxpayers

Most Uninsured Won't Pay Fines in 2016 Under Health Law
Almost 90% of the nation's 30 million uninsured won't pay a penalty under the Affordable Care Act in 2016 because of a growing batch of exemptions to the health-coverage requirement. Louise Radnofsky joins MoneyBeat. Photo: Getty Images.
WSJ Live

Fail, barry
Fetch Almighty

Lombard, IL

#1182152 Aug 7, 2014
dem wrote:
Gunner that coward is still alive?
Bam...back into hiding...yep, gunner
dem

Chicago, IL

#1182153 Aug 7, 2014
Gunner was just leaving anyway. Lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182154 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The generator is overkill. My husband bought it to appease me and my fear of freezing to death due to a winter storm. However, our "cabin" is really a four bedroom house in the mountains with that "cabin" feel...wood floors, walls of pine, open beam ceilings, wood burning stoves and forever views. A nice place to "get away".
You know how you can tell someone is lying? They claim to be afraid of freezing to death when they have multiple wood burning stoves.

See NYC, she's an idiot.
Fetch Almighty

Lombard, IL

#1182155 Aug 7, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Makes me what to puke when the O'bama says 'my''fellow' Americans, first of all we are not his and second he is not one of US.
right, you're an israeli terrorist...well, you would be without the couch and the ipad holding you down
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1182156 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow they think the fact that I was a "birther" is something to be embarassed about. Not at all. I would only be embarassed if I fell for the "birther" propaganda hook, line and sinker. I didn't. I did my own investigtions and came to realize it was a bunch of hooey.
People like Gunnar are just upset that, after campaigning against Obama in 2008, I opted to support him as president of the United States. He and others have taken that as a personal affront. "How dare anyone remove the ring from their nose!"
You know the old saying..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". Gunnar is a woman scorned.
lol! They can't stand independent thinkers!

“you know i know”

denver

#1182157 Aug 7, 2014
wasn't Liely a teacher?

Back To School: High School Teacher Shows Up On First Day Drunk, WITHOUT PANTS
A rural Florida

high school teacher got the school year started off in a less-than-ideal way when, police say, she showed up on her first day of work drunk and wearing no pants. The teacher is 49-year-old Lorie Ann Hill, The incident occurred on Monday at Wagoner High School, about 40 miles eastů
The Daily Caller

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182158 Aug 7, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can add old ladies to the extensive list of people Nobraina hates..........
Nobraina has real issues with women. He can't even get along with a mouse like Carol.
We all know for a fact that if carol or roxlo posted that bullsht story you would have been all over them. Quit being a hypocrite, nuc.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182159 Aug 7, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know with your dumbass plugged into FOX?
Anyway, as usual, you're wrong. Here's your boy dancing in Africa, we all saw this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CLYyMJ6XY6UXX
Nuc was just crying about people like you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182161 Aug 7, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So when do we get to see some of this "education"?
Inside the black culture, Affirmative Action handouts are called "education".

Elsewhere, it is called a joke.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182163 Aug 7, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria?
Libya?
Yemen?
Tunesia?
Iraq?
Lebanon??
Gaza??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....the boy does it again.....sh its himself in front of Topix posters.

I don't recall Muslim Dog Dinners in the White House with The Muslim Brotherhood during the Bush years, Doodette:-)

The Middle East began falling apart after Bush stabilized it because of the Magic Negro's now infamous Apology Tour when he bent over to Muslim leaders(backward and forward) calling his introduction of Sissy Diplomacy an "Arab Spring".

We can still smell his blossoms.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Bush-Bashing doesn't work anymore, Babee:-)

Get with the program:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Good Fight 2 min Written in Stone 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min Pennie Lane 11,318
Black lives matter??? 2 hr Joey 11
Solutions for Black People 3 hr Joey 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Modus 105,267
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3,716
News American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) 7 hr achmad karma 328

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages