Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1620925 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182117 Aug 7, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama is bombing Iraq---really? Why did he ever leave? we were never going to leave, he is so ignorant, now we are going into another war...In Iraq--when Bush left Iraq was stable, now O'bama has screwed up the entire world, crack head O'bama--he finally found the war he was looking for. He is killing his own people, but no big deal.
You are beyond stupid, Bush lied us into this mess and that blunder will always belong to him and the idiots like you. Iraq stable..... you and all the pusseecees on the right should be forced to go there, but you baggers are mostly chickenshits that don't mind other peoples sons and daughters doing the dying while you make political hay out of your mess. I'm just thankful that we have a leader that thinks before he acts.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1182118 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So McCain tapped her also...Good little running mate.
"poop"
Another lie from you no surprize, lying is the one thing you do well. Please offer some proof that McCain "tapped" Palin.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182119 Aug 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Hilarious!
Russians Mock Obama With Racist Laser Projection On U.S. Embassy In Moscow
President Barack Obama received birthday greetings from around the world when he turned 53 years old on Monday, but some of those wishes weren't exactly well. In Russia, protesters used lasers to beam a crude, racist image of Obama onto the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. The image showed the president in…
Why don't you move to Russia you Un- American whiney bitch? Baggers are Americas biggest enemy. The only good thing about being a bagger is your neanderthal ways help us more than any other single thing.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1182120 Aug 7, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You showed your true colors when you chose to politicize and demean two decorated veterans of Vietnam and call their service into question.
That's not what honorable veterans do.
You should stay away for awhile for you have surely shamed yourself, Frank.
"nutsucker"
You are a hypocrite. Why do you not call out "poop" who demeans any who served in the American military and their families if they disagree with him?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182121 Aug 7, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Another lie from you no surprize, lying is the one thing you do well. Please offer some proof that McCain "tapped" Palin.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Since you prove over and over just how stupid and comprehension deprived your miserable lying ass is, allow me. That's what the man said...MORON. Have another beer loser.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1182122 Aug 7, 2014
BO didn't know, no one told him, he was looking for his lost golf ball and couldn't be bothered:

Yazidis in Iraq flee for their lives (24 photos)
Sunni Arab militants in northern Iraq are hunting down and killing large numbers of minority Yazidis, acts which amount to genocide, according to a senior United Nations official. On Sunday, fighters from the self-declared Islamic State overran the city of Sinjar, part of a widening offensive that…
Yahoo News
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1182123 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
Ann Coulter is so skinny when she uses a tampon half of it comes out her ass. of course she like most baggers has two asses, one on the neck.
I don't want to see extremely fat people. She has a good body for someone 52 years old and 6 foot tall. I think that she has a better body than your 50 year old, 6 foot tall first lady.

“you know i know”

denver

#1182124 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you move to Russia you Un- American whiney bitch? Baggers are Americas biggest enemy. The only good thing about being a bagger is your neanderthal ways help us more than any other single thing.
Why don't you drop dead you worthless , fleabagging old goat?
Ray Donovan

United States

#1182125 Aug 7, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting!
Your wing of the republican party loses elections
Realtime-Patrick has until early November to keep running his mouth.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1182126 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Whiney assed commie worry way to much. Let us all know when it gets to Bush level.Hypocrite.
I don't remember Bush as a whiner, Bush actually worked with Congress and Bush didn't have a race card to throw.

“you know i know”

denver

#1182127 Aug 7, 2014
I frikkin' knew it, one of Oblamer's "sons"

12-year-old charged in fatal playground stabbing
Associated Press By COREY WILLIAMS and PRIYA SRIDHAR
August 6, 2014 2:47 AM

KENTWOOD, Mich.(AP)— The giggles and innocence neighbors associated with the playground at the Pinebrook Village mobile home park vanished in the screams of a 9-year-old boy, who witnesses and authorities said was stabbed in the back by a 12-year-old.

The older boy now faces a murder charge, and authorities say they are still investigating what led to the attack.

"The kids, I thought they were just playing," neighbor Barb Poelman, 50, told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "They're always out there playing."

Michael Conner Verkerke, his brother, his best friend and another child were playing Monday on the playground in Kentwood, near Grand Rapids. Witnesses said one boy pulled a knife and stabbed Michael in the back.

"We were sitting right on our deck," Poelman said. "We heard the kids run across the front ... screaming. He (Michael) ran with the kids that were with him."

The poor 9 year old victim? White of course.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1182128 Aug 7, 2014
Ghost calls conservatives 'racists' and 'homophobes'-- right after he says gays are ¨abnormal¨ and while he doesn't hate Jews, he sure doesn't like ¨their ways.¨

Can you say 'ignorant hypocrite'?

“you know i know”

denver

#1182130 Aug 7, 2014
another one bites the dust..........

Montana's John Walsh drops out of Senate race
John Walsh, the Democratic senator from Montana, dropped out of his Senate race on Thursday. His campaign had been in trouble ever since The New York Times reported in July that Walsh had plagiarized significant portions of a college research paper in 2007.
The Week (RSS
Ray Donovan

United States

#1182131 Aug 7, 2014
Seen the ads for ¨Lice Shield¨ yet?

Make sure you use it on your children before the new school year.

Pelosi's divine children will be scratchin'!

http://liceshield.net/english/index.html

“you know i know”

denver

#1182133 Aug 7, 2014
Here’s the Cost of Obamacare
MEGHAN FOLEY GOOGLE+ TWITTER | MORE ARTICLES
AUGUST 06, 2014

Read more: http://wallstcheatsheet.com/politics/heres-th...

Why are health care costs rising?

Health care experts are not surprised costs are rising.“Anyone who tells you that he or she can make the health care system more universal, improve quality, and also reduce costs is in denial or misleading you,” wrote Aaron Carroll MD, MS,— director of Indiana University’s Center for Health Policy and Professionalism Research — in a 2012 blog post.“When it comes to election season, those people are often politicians.” Together, access, care quality, and costs are known as the iron triangle of health care, a relationship defined by the geometry of that shape. Just as a triangle’s legs can be lengthen if another side is shortened, one or “perhaps even” two of those components of health care can be improved, but those improvements have to come at the expense of a third, as Carroll noted. Therefore, to ensure a health care system can achieve better outcomes, costs will increase or some change in access will be required."

“you know i know”

denver

#1182134 Aug 7, 2014
not to worry, BO was safe under his bed:

Mischievous Toddler Triggers White House Lock Down
Well, this might be a first. The White House was temporarily locked down Thursday night as Secret Service responded to a unique incident on the North Lawn. Fence-jumpers are a frequent occurrence here, but not like this. A toddler apparently squeezed through the north fence,...
ABC News

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1182135 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beyond stupid, Bush lied us into this mess and that blunder will always belong to him and the idiots like you. Iraq stable..... you and all the pusseecees on the right should be forced to go there, but you baggers are mostly chickenshits that don't mind other peoples sons and daughters doing the dying while you make political hay out of your mess. I'm just thankful that we have a leader that thinks before he acts.
Thinking? you call what O'bama does thinking??? ROTFLMAO-he is a crack head-his brain cells have been missing for a long time, he has been looking for a war because his and your fellow loser liberal's policies have devalued the dollar so bad, deflation is raising its ugly head. Democrats are the most un-thinking people on earth, go get a shot for the ebola, will you?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1182136 Aug 7, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're pissy because USA dismantles your BFF Roxblow on a daily basis!!
You're funny as ever, Eman. That's about it!!
Wrong, nuc. USA's an idiot, just read some of her posts. So why do you have a h@rdon for roxlo (sorry roxlo)?

My favorite usa post is the one where she think, "faithfully execute" means "change". What a maroon.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1182137 Aug 7, 2014
Shin Dig wrote:
<quoted text>Same old bullshit I agree ,there's that muslim again on TV today."My fellow Americans".
Makes me what to puke when the O'bama says 'my''fellow' Americans, first of all we are not his and second he is not one of US.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1182138 Aug 7, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember Bush as a whiner, Bush actually worked with Congress and Bush didn't have a race card to throw.
A major point that liberals always ignore is how Bush's low approval numbers were AIDED SIGNIFICANTLY by the left-leaning media while Obama earned his new record low approval numbers DESPITE a mollycoddling media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min honeymylove 11,446
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 242,799
Eli Manning traded to Arizona 1 hr Old Friend 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,004
The Party of Racism. 4 hr Testube 64
The truth and nuttin but. 4 hr TimBuck2 25
Why can 2 Black Reps. get media protection & Wh... 4 hr WHY 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages