Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1743624 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1182269 Aug 8, 2014
FIRST RULE OF "OFFENSE": YOU NEVER FIGHT OFFENSIVELY... DON' THEY TEACH YOU PEOPLE ANYTHING?...
THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1182270 Aug 8, 2014
SO, UM, YOU'RE LIKE AN ELITE SOLDIER IN THE MOST POWERFUL MILITARY IN THE WORL... AN' THERE YOU ARE... LOSING... WHAT ARE WE TO MAKE OF THIS?... TOOK YOU 5 TRILLION DOLLARS TO KILL ONE MAN... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.. BET HE LAUGHIN' IN WHICHEVER CRAB'S STOMACH HE IN...
THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1182271 Aug 8, 2014
WAR COLLEGE 101: NEVER FIGHT OFFENSIVELY... MAKE THEM COME TO YOU...
THE DEVIL

Alexandria, VA

#1182272 Aug 8, 2014
COME TO ME, HONIES... COME TO ME... I WOULD LIKE ANN COULTER'S FOREFINGER UP MY ASS, HOWEVER, AS I SPRAY SEMEN ALL OVER HER SKELETAL FACE... THAS A NICE FOREFINGER...
Patrick

United States

#1182273 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He's sitting smack dab in the back of that train in that little red caboose with his little gray conductor hat on wondering why the train's not moving.
But he's half white and was raised with white privilege. And now he's the president of the US. Time for you to join the majority in the 21st century who have long since moved on.
Skin color doesn't matter anymore except to liberals. Blacks can sit in the front of the bus, in the middle of the bus or the back of the bus. They can drive the bus, fix the bus and design the bus. They can be the head of a company, the Chief of Medicine at any hospital or buy any house in any neighborhood they want to.
Like the Jefferson's used to sing, "they've already moved on up..."
Time for you liberals to start moving on up and get over it.
Your racist rant?
KeepCalmNcarryON

Los Angeles, CA

#1182274 Aug 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1182275 Aug 8, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
You were and are correct. Obama has allowed a terrorist state to grow in Iraq, sitting by idly while knowing for over a year terrorists have taken over in Iraq. ISIS is a direct threat to the USA.

ISIS is an off-shoot of Al Qaeda who Obama said was "decimated" when he was last running for election.

Democrats gained a reputation for being weak against crime and national defense for a reason and reputation. Obama confirms this. Worst president since WWII.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1182276 Aug 8, 2014
"Obama authorizes airstrikes in Iraq, says 'America is coming to help'"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/08/ob...

Obama is lame. Deer-in-headlights
cbb

United States

#1182277 Aug 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"Obama authorizes airstrikes in Iraq, says 'America is coming to help'"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/08/ob...
Obama is lame. Deer-in-headlights
He's lame alright waits for months and months until things are at the worst possible point then he has a brain fart and decides to do something. Puts our military at a higher risk, our people on the ground at a higher risk and the people we are trying (finally) to help at a greater risk of dying.

I agree he is the worse president in modern times.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182278 Aug 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You were and are correct. Obama has allowed a terrorist state to grow in Iraq, sitting by idly while knowing for over a year terrorists have taken over in Iraq. ISIS is a direct threat to the USA.
ISIS is an off-shoot of Al Qaeda who Obama said was "decimated" when he was last running for election.
Democrats gained a reputation for being weak against crime and national defense for a reason and reputation. Obama confirms this. Worst president since WWII.
Good morning old miserable lowlife cretin, welcome to another day of misery while posting continuously using 30-40 different socks and judging like a retarded envy ridden child. Using Fox as a news source is truly laughable and indicative of a fanatically obsessed hate filled un-American loser.You and idiots like you are Americas answer to the Taliban, except I suspect that they are considerable smarter, and far less gullible. You wake up miserable,post miserable all day, Go to bed miserable, your maniacal behavior is evidence of a very defective unit. You have long ago rendered your miserable ass useless in any conversation, like the typical bagger and Congress you are just against things and have no answers while your entire day is spent bitching and whining....What a game plan????
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182279 Aug 8, 2014
cbb wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lame alright waits for months and months until things are at the worst possible point then he has a brain fart and decides to do something. Puts our military at a higher risk, our people on the ground at a higher risk and the people we are trying (finally) to help at a greater risk of dying.
I agree he is the worse president in modern times.
You have to be the dumbest shit ever...Waxturd has the mentality of a frog, a very dumb frog. Ribbit, ribbit.
cbb

United States

#1182280 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the dumbest shit ever...Waxturd has the mentality of a frog, a very dumb frog. Ribbit, ribbit.
Your post is the dumbest I've read all day granted it's early so you still have time to post another shat for brains statement. Obama sucks as a president doesn't matter where you examine the facts foreign or domestic the man is a disaster as the Chief Executive of our country. Decision making and long term planning are all new concepts to him.

blurb, blurb, blurb....Obama's ship is sinking fast smart demo's are abandoning do you plan on drowning taking one for the team?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1182281 Aug 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!
'Coach Inc. cuts 150 employees'
http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20140717...
Hey dimwit! Even in the best of economic times there will be companies that for various reasons have tough times and even fall by the wayside. You're using the same inane logic that if for example Two Spoons Idaho has a record low temperature that global warming is a hoax. Here's an article from the Wall Street Journal from August 1, 2014;
"U.S. businesses added jobs at a sturdy pace last month, extending the most robust stretch of hiring since before the recession.
The question now: Is this the beginning of a breakout in hiring that will lift wage growth and finally bring unemployment down to levels consistent with a healthy economy?
In all, employers ranging from retail stores and professional offices to factories and construction sites last month added a total of 209,000 jobs, when adjusted for seasonal factors, the Labor Department said Friday.
That marked a downturn from the 298,000 jobs created in June, but was more than enough to yield the strongest six months of payroll gains since 2006. July was the first time since 1997 that employers added 200,000 or more jobs in six consecutive months."
DC Group, which installs and maintains power systems for data centers and other clients, is expanding its Minneapolis headquarters and hiring people to fill it. The company has hired 35 workers so far this year and plans to add 45 positions by the end of 2014, Chief Executive Jon Frank said.
Mr. Frank said strong sales growth over the past four years helped convince him to ramp up hiring. "I know when the customers are coming," he said.
From Bloomberg:
"Help-wanted signs at concrete company Kent Cos. is one indication of a hiring rebound. Warren Buffett’s BNSF Railway Co. plans to grow by 2,100 positions in 2014. SolarCity Corp. is adding 400 people a month at the rooftop power-system installer. At Ford Motor Co., hiring is so strong that the automaker predicts it may beat a 2011 plan to bring on 12,000 new workers by 2015."
You're an idiot Forks; you always have been and always will be!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182283 Aug 8, 2014
cbb wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is the dumbest I've read all day granted it's early so you still have time to post another shat for brains statement. Obama sucks as a president doesn't matter where you examine the facts foreign or domestic the man is a disaster as the Chief Executive of our country. Decision making and long term planning are all new concepts to him.
blurb, blurb, blurb....Obama's ship is sinking fast smart demo's are abandoning do you plan on drowning taking one for the team?
Let us all know when he gets as low approval as you blind idiots. You, like all bagger political fanatics are willing to believe any and everything negative about Obama and the Democrats. Stone haters, racists, and wall to wall bigots, you thrive off of your own self induced misery, day after day it's a race between your hatred and cluelessness with never a cheerful moment. Me happy you miserable....That makes me the winner, butt breath. Yea me.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1182284 Aug 8, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dimwit! Even in the best of economic times there will be companies that for various reasons have tough times and even fall by the wayside. You're using the same inane logic that if for example Two Spoons Idaho has a record low temperature that global warming is a factors, the Labor Department said Friday.
That marked a downturn from the 298,000 jobs created in June, but was more than enough hoax. Here's an article from the Wall Street Journal from August 1, 2014;
"U.S. businesses added jobs at a sturdy pace last month, extending the most robust stretch of hiring since before the recession.
The question now: Is this the beginning of a breakout in hiring that will lift wage growth and finally bring unemployment down to levels consistent with a healthy economy?
In all, employers ranging from retail stores and professional offices to factories and construction sites last month added a total of 209,000 jobs, when adjusted for seasonal to yield the strongest six months of payroll gains since 2006. July was the first time since 1997 that employers added 200,000 or more jobs in six consecutive months."
DC Group, which installs and maintains power systems for data centers and other clients, is expanding its Minneapolis headquarters and hiring people to fill it. The company has hired 35 workers so far this year and plans to add 45 positions by the end of 2014, Chief Executive Jon Frank said.
Mr. Frank said strong sales growth over the past four years helped convince him to ramp up hiring. "I know when the customers are coming," he said.
From Bloomberg:
"Help-wanted signs at concrete company Kent Cos. is one indication of a hiring rebound. Warren Buffett’s BNSF Railway Co. plans to grow by 2,100 positions in 2014. SolarCity Corp. is adding 400 people a month at the rooftop power-system installer. At Ford Motor Co., hiring is so strong that the automaker predicts it may beat a 2011 plan to bring on 12,000 new workers by 2015."
You're an idiot Forks; you always have been and always will be!
Hey STUPID Paul!

Did U.S. military personnel become involved in battle in Europe during WWII after the Battle of Stalingrad as you said when you were calling someone else besides yourself stupid?

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1182286 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
ccd is not me you worthless senile 80 year old POS liberal moron.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182288 Aug 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT....Waxturd would never have a SOCK...LMAO AYS
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182289 Aug 8, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey STUPID Paul!
Did U.S. military personnel become involved in battle in Europe during WWII after the Battle of Stalingrad as you said when you were calling someone else besides yourself stupid?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Wa, waa, sniffle, sniffle, cry, cry, whine, whine, Suck it up numbnut [singular].
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182290 Aug 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, give it up, honey... we all got you ass... everybody know who you is...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182291 Aug 8, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey STUPID Paul!
ROTFLMAO!!!!
BLAH, BLAH,BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... CC, HONEY... YOU GON' DIE NOW..IT JUS' KISMET...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Julia 12,209
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr Julia 6,961
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 hr Julia 1,059
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 9 hr Julia 3,805
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 hr Julia 2,568
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 12 hr SumGuy 218
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 13 hr 9rivers 5

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages