Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417900 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181591 Aug 7, 2014
MO' BACON COOKIN'... I GON' HAVE A HEART ATTACK THIS KEEP UP... BRB...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1181593 Aug 7, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot Paul. Chicopee is the place where they will be sending them fool!
You are repeating Obama lies, you useful fool. Obama & Democrats lie about everything. Why is this any different, Mr. 62 Percent?
Behind the Demo-KKK-RAT smoke & mirrors:
- The number of deportations resulting from interior enforcement by ICE declined by 19 percent from 2011 to 2012, and is on track to decline another 22 percent in 2013.
- In 2012, the year the Obama administration claimed to break enforcement records, more than one-half of removals attributed to ICE were the result of Border Patrol arrests that would never have been counted as a removal in prior years. In 2008, under the Bush administration, only one-third of removals were from Border Patrol arrests.
- Total deportations in 2011, the latest year for which complete numbers are available, numbered 715,495 – the lowest level since 1973. The highest number of deportations on record was in 2000, under the Clinton administration, when 1,864,343 aliens were deported.
Obama and his fascist buddies are counting only certain cards fool.
You are an idiot Paul. you always have been and always will be!
And just where are you getting your numbers? I'll tell you. They come from the rabidly right wing anti immigrant Center for Immigration Studies which itself is cherry picking statistics..
As of March 8, the Obama administration had deported 2,087,456 people since fiscal 2009, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement statistics. Under eight years of the Bush administration the U.S. deported 2,012,539 people. It took the Obama administration five years to beat Bush's eight year numbers.
www.azcentral.com/.../obama...deportations/73... ...
Calling you an idiot is to vastly overstate your mental capacity.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181594 Aug 7, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>Still working the 2 to 10 shift at the KFC? I'm sure the promotion to head fry cook is just around the corner.
YOU'D KNOW, BOSS... NOW ABOUT THAT RAISE.... HARD TO GET BY ON $5.75 AN HOUR, HONKEY.... TELL YOU WHAT... I TRADE YOUR DAUGHTER'S HONOR FO' A BIG MAC AN' A SHOT AT THE BRASS RING...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181595 Aug 7, 2014
MAN, IT KINDA PITIFUL WHAT KENTUCKIANS VIEW AS SUCCESS... S'POSE TEXANS ARE THE SAME WAY... FIRS', THEY PRAISE THE LORD FO' A ENTREPRENEURIAL PIZZA KING.... THEN THEY RUN DOWN THE COOK. PEOPLE DON' KNOW WHETHER TO SHIT OR GO BLIND... AN' THEREIN LIES THE TALE... WHEN YOU GOT NO RESPECT FO' THE PEOPLE WHO PUT YOU WHERE YOU IS... YOU A DANGER TO YOUSELF AN' YOU KIDS... YEAH, YOU BUILT THAT SCAFFOLD.. ALL BY YOUSELVES...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1181596 Aug 7, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where are you getting your numbers? I'll tell you. They come from the rabidly right wing anti immigrant Center for Immigration Studies which itself is cherry picking statistics..
As of March 8, the Obama administration had deported 2,087,456 people since fiscal 2009, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement statistics. Under eight years of the Bush administration the U.S. deported 2,012,539 people. It took the Obama administration five years to beat Bush's eight year numbers.
Gee, you're a little slow on the update there Boris. This post was from like a week ago you idiot.

What's wrong, you have no posts from Carol to attack so your War on Women thingy isn't werking fer ya, libtard?

I noticed you attacked the source, but not the numbers, you idiot?

You are always making stupid remarks, Mr. 62%.

Sweden is doing just fine!

More recently, you were trying to insult someone when you said the USA didn't commit military resources (including people) to Europe in WWII until after the battle of Stalingrad.

No wonder your phaggy looking kid with glasses went to a safety school with a moron like you for a father.

What did you do for a living before retiring to that little dump you live in that's about 10 feet from the street?

You are an idiot Paul. A complete loser. You son is one too.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181597 Aug 7, 2014
THAT YOU L'IL GRANDBABY?... WHERE SHE GON' PUT ALL THIS? IN HER POCKET?... HEHEHEHEHEH.. YOU BUILT IT ALRIGHT... JUS' THE SAME AS IF YOU USED YOU OWN HANDS...
30-odd-6

Berlin, CT

#1181599 Aug 7, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'D KNOW, BOSS... NOW ABOUT THAT RAISE.... HARD TO GET BY ON $5.75 AN HOUR, HONKEY.... TELL YOU WHAT... I TRADE YOUR DAUGHTER'S HONOR FO' A BIG MAC AN' A SHOT AT THE BRASS RING...
No problem. You want a raise? OK.
See that tree stump? Go jump up on it and stand still for a moment.
Since you're asking, you will get what you deserve, slug.
Now smile for the camera!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1181600 Aug 7, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of idiots, well genius, your "azcentral" link returns:

"The webpage cannot be found"

Moron.

God are you people dumber than sh*t.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181601 Aug 7, 2014
I'M ABOUT 10' FROM THE STREET TOO... WHAT THAT MEAN IN KANSAS? CAUSE ROUN' HERE IT MEAN... ABOUT A MILLION 5... EAT YOU HEART OUT, CRACKER....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181602 Aug 7, 2014
30-odd-6 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. You want a raise? OK.
See that tree stump? Go jump up on it and stand still for a moment.
Since you're asking, you will get what you deserve, slug.
Now smile for the camera!
HONEY... UM.. YOU FLY IS OPEN.... EVERY GUN NUT IN THE WORL' JUS' WINCE IN PAIN THAT YOU WRITE THAT... YOU GOT A "30-ODD-6," YOU GOT A ONE OF A KIND ITEM.... YOU PANTIES ARE SHOWIN', HONEY... WANNA SEE WHAT I GOT?... YOU KEEP YOU ODDITY BRUSH GUN, AN' I KEEP MY .17... THREE IN THE HEAD, THE LIAR'S DEAD.... YOU JUS' GAVE ME ALL YOU POWER... HOW THAT FEEL?....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181603 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Speaking of idiots, well genius, your "azcentral" link returns:
"The webpage cannot be found"
Moron.
God are you people dumber than sh*t.
UM... I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE YOU IN A POSITION TO CRITICIZE SOMEONE ELSE, ARE YA, MR, "30-ODD-SIX?"....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181604 Aug 7, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
I'M ABOUT 10' FROM THE STREET TOO... WHAT THAT MEAN IN KANSAS? CAUSE ROUN' HERE IT MEAN... ABOUT A MILLION 5... EAT YOU HEART OUT, CRACKER....
do you know who mushmouth is?

you sound like he looks....

https://www.google.com/search...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181605 Aug 7, 2014
HEHEHEHEHEH... 30-ODD-SIX... UH-HUH... I CAN SEE IT NOW... YOU AT WALMART BUYIN' A BOX OF REMINGTON'S AN' THE RETARDED STORE CLECK IS LOOKIN' AT YOU LIKE YOU THE ONE WEARIN' THE BLUE SMOCK... HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA... GOOD ON YA, MATE... YOU GOT ME QUIVERIN' IN MY BOOTS... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... SAY, UM, YOU DON' BY ANY CHANCE HAVE ONE OF THEM, 7MM CONDOMS DO YA? YOU SHOULD PROLLY GET SOME...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181606 Aug 7, 2014
That evil rich Sam Walton...

those who work MORE...well....tend to have more...

'An influential study by economists Mark Aguiar and Erik Hurst1 compared older time-use surveys with more recent data from 2003. The distribution of hours worked only changed slightly between 1965 and 1985. Between 1985 and 2003, however, a sizable divergence was observed, with hours worked declining among the lower skilled and increasing among the highly skilled. Among men with no high school degree, average work time declined from 44 to 33 hours per week. Among women with no high school degree, average work time declined from 18 to 15 hours per week.(Keep in mind that these averages include those who don’t work at all). By contrast, hours worked increased from 42 to 45 hours per week among college-educated men. Among college-educated women, average work time similarly increased 26 to 31 hours per week. In 1985, college-educated men as a group worked 5 percent fewer hours per week than men with no high school degree. By 2003, college-educated men worked almost 40 percent more.'

http://www.american.com/archive/2014/august/t...
Always Smile

Oswego, IL

#1181608 Aug 7, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
There has to be some honorary scientific award for whomever taught this feral animal to type. Probably a product of Chicago Public Schools or some zoo!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181609 Aug 7, 2014
Those laze evil rich people that Progressives hate so much...

'Perhaps the most striking feature … is the reversal in the cross-sectional relationship between hourly wages and work hours since the early 1980s: in 1979, the worst-paid 20 percent of workers were more likely to put in long work hours than the top 20 percent; by 2006, the top 20 percent were twice as likely to work long hours than the bottom 20 percent.'

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181610 Aug 7, 2014
That evil rich lazy Sam Walton or how lazy poor uneducated people got mad and voted to take someone else's schtuph!

'One factor that is often overlooked in the debate over causes of income inequality is a shift in the distribution of working hours. The rich now work more than the poor.'

Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1181611 Aug 7, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM... I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE YOU IN A POSITION TO CRITICIZE SOMEONE ELSE, ARE YA, MR, "30-ODD-SIX?"....
"Um", well well, Olive Magadino you moron sock. Look who's talking you paranoid hypocrite.

Now run along and go take your pill, bottom feeder.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1181612 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Gee, you're a little slow on the update there Boris. This post was from like a week ago you idiot.
What's wrong, you have no posts from Carol to attack so your War on Women thingy isn't werking fer ya, libtard?
I noticed you attacked the source, but not the numbers, you idiot?
You are always making stupid remarks, Mr. 62%.
Sweden is doing just fine!
More recently, you were trying to insult someone when you said the USA didn't commit military resources (including people) to Europe in WWII until after the battle of Stalingrad.
No wonder your phaggy looking kid with glasses went to a safety school with a moron like you for a father.
What did you do for a living before retiring to that little dump you live in that's about 10 feet from the street?
You are an idiot Paul. A complete loser. You son is one too.
As the idiots obsession and envy reaches maniacal proportion, the only thing that a hating lowlife like you is ever able to prove is just how miserable and decrepit your life really is. Be a man just once in your uneventful wasted life and suffer in silence, Maggot. There has to be more to life [even for you] than displaying your misery daily.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181613 Aug 7, 2014
MAN IF I WERE SAM WALTON I'D PUT A CHEAP CHINEE GUN FROM AISLE 37 IN MY MOUTH AND'D PULL THE TRIGGER... SECURE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THAT PIECE OF COMMUNIST CRAP WOULDN'T FIRE ANYWAYS... PARTICULARLY IN THE 30-ODD-6 CALIBRE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min JRB 222,373
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 min GEORGIA 3,028
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min SweLL GirL 9,376
Word (Dec '08) 54 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,691
Social Security 54 min LOGIC is in trouble 7
last post wins! (Apr '13) 55 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,450
News Fewer detectives plus more homicides equals few... 1 hr grounded in reality 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 103,448

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages