Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1180180 Aug 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more concerned about your lack of honesty as a value.
Calling your bigotry a 'traditional value' is about as dishonest as you can get, eh??
You come on here and criticize me for collecting Social Security when it was the Democrats' bright idea and then have the nerve to say your concerned about my "lack of honesty"?

Seriously???

Hypocrite be thy name, nuc.

And shame on you to boot.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1180181 Aug 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You really are one screwed up old codger,'son'....
They are so paranoid and conspiratorial, they can't think straight. It's funny to watch them twist the truth in order to plot against their "enemies" whom they are convinced are plottingb against them. Something they have learned from watching Fox 24/7.
Patrick

United States

#1180182 Aug 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to see you and Lily witness an actual abortion. Better yet, for both of you to turn on that industrial strength vacuum and suck a human being into it.
My hope is your and Lily's sanctimonious ignorance would go right out the window.
My fear, however, is that you both would do it and give each other a high five afterwards.
Could you suck a human being with a heartbeat and functioning organs and a central nervous system into an industrial strength vacuum? And still be able to sleep at night?
"Would love to see you" watch homeless family cut off food stamps and welfare die in poverty?
Same kind of loaded question?

Republicans bleed for the fetus but find the homeless and poor moochers.

First you wish to kill Obamacare?
You want to do away with Medicare as well?
Answer that question?

Orlando, FL

#1180184 Aug 4, 2014
The progressive liberal party could care less about blacks, Hispanics and minorities.

They care about power and keeping it all costs and by any means necessary even if it means using and manipulating people as the means necessary to do so.
YYYY GUY

East Hartford, CT

#1180185 Aug 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
What you neglect to understand - or fail to grasp - or can't get your head around - is many Democrats up for reelection now wish to gracious Obamacare had been repealed.
Wonder if one of our lib friends would list the demcraps facing reelection that are running on the ¨Isn't Obamacare Great¨ platform?

Orlando, FL

#1180187 Aug 4, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Would love to see you" watch homeless family cut off food stamps and welfare die in poverty?
Same kind of loaded question?
Republicans bleed for the fetus but find the homeless and poor moochers.
Answer that question?
What you neglect to understand - or fail to grasp - or can't get your head around - is the number of people who are abusing and manipulating a broken system.

And taking advantage of Obama's naivety.

Nancy Pelosi wants you to believe conservatives don't care about children. Don't be another liberal stooge.

No one is going to take away food stamps for those its meant to help. Fixing a broken system is just common sense. Pelosi has none. Do you??

Orlando, FL

#1180189 Aug 4, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if one of our lib friends would list the demcraps facing reelection that are running on the ¨Isn't Obamacare Great¨ platform?
They're all running away from it like bats out of Haiti.

It will be interesting to see if some try to defend it after millions of Americans get their employer-based cancellations in the fall.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1180190 Aug 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to see you and Lily witness an actual abortion. Better yet, for both of you to turn on that industrial strength vacuum and suck a human being into it.
My hope is your and Lily's sanctimonious ignorance would go right out the window.
My fear, however, is that you both would do it and give each other a high five afterwards.
Could you suck a human being with a heartbeat and functioning organs and a central nervous system into an industrial strength vacuum? And still be able to sleep at night?
Oh suck it

Try minding your own business
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1180192 Aug 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
The progressive liberal party could care less about blacks, Hispanics and minorities.
They care about power and keeping it all costs and by any means necessary even if it means using and manipulating people as the means necessary to do so.
Lol

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1180193 Aug 4, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
Unless we have direct, first hand knowledge of something -- especially national politics -- we're left to the mercy of what we're fed. Think otherwise and you're even dumber than you appear.
If you actually had access to the ¨truth¨ like you claim, you wouldn't be here.
Stick with your insults -- the ¨I-know-it-all¨ shtick is good for a mirror, nothing more.
no, you are left tot he mercy of the table scraps you are tossed like the dog you are...

haven't you ever wondered why i always know the correct facts and you always look like the idiot parrot spewing crap you cannot possibly understand?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1180194 Aug 4, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Who has access to facts when we are fed multiple versions of ¨truth¨ by the D.C. rhetoric regime?
MSNBC?
Media Matters?
Think Progress?
You?
There is no bigger manipulator of the truth than the Rupert Murdoch empire which includes your beloved Fox. That is a proven FACT and it is a reason the median age of Fox viewers is 68.8 years.(O'Reilly's average viewer is over 72 years old). Only people who are out of touch with the world swallows their lies.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1180195 Aug 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Nobraina didn't understand a word of it.
Of course you would defend juvenile humor.
Patrick

United States

#1180196 Aug 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
yada yada yada
Repeat Post number 1,256 in a continuing series of generalizations and "glittering generalities "
Peace

St. Croix valley

#1180197 Aug 4, 2014
King James wrote:
<quoted text>THEN BANG AWAY
been there, done that, got a T-shirt....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1180198 Aug 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are so paranoid and conspiratorial, they can't think straight. It's funny to watch them twist the truth in order to plot against their "enemies" whom they are convinced are plottingb against them. Something they have learned from watching Fox 24/7.
You Progressives have an active imagination. All this whining and nothing else to offer.
Patrick

United States

#1180199 Aug 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
What you neglect to understand - or fail to grasp - or can't get your head around - is the number of people who are abusing and manipulating a broken system.
And taking advantage of Obama's naivety.
Nancy Pelosi wants you to believe conservatives don't care about children. Don't be another liberal stooge.
No one is going to take away food stamps for those its meant to help. Fixing a broken system is just common sense. Pelosi has none. Do you??

Answer that question?
YYYY GUY

East Hartford, CT

#1180200 Aug 4, 2014
King James wrote:
<quoted text>Strike a nerve?
No. I always reply to pinheads like yourself with contempt.

St. Croix valley

#1180201 Aug 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You come on here and criticize me for collecting Social Security when it was the Democrats' bright idea and then have the nerve to say your concerned about my "lack of honesty"?
Seriously???
Hypocrite be thy name, nuc.
And shame on you to boot.
you don't need to cash those checks...
YYYY GUY

East Hartford, CT

#1180202 Aug 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no bigger manipulator of the truth than the Rupert Murdoch empire which includes your beloved Fox. That is a proven FACT and it is a reason the median age of Fox viewers is 68.8 years.(O'Reilly's average viewer is over 72 years old). Only people who are out of touch with the world swallows their lies.
My beloved FOX? Really?

1. I don't cite FOX, nor do I post their articles.

2. Your assumption has confirmed you're nothing but a rhetoric parrot from the left.
Patrick

United States

#1180203 Aug 4, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You Progressives have an active imagination. All this whining and nothing else to offer.
Woodrow Wilson voter with buyers remorse has returned, low we go back to 1914 and the original crimes of the progressives ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,904
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,584
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 4 hr Jamie 330
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 4 hr Jamie 5
World's Best Photo Art 4 hr Jamie 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News