Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549514 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181669 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Pelosi is smarter than all you dumb baggers put together. But I do notice how hard you idiots try to pretend there are others as dense a you as it must be comforting to all you Bubbas.
every enlisted soldier that worked for you was smarted than you....

I guarantee it...
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1181670 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Pelosi is smarter than all you dumb baggers put together. But I do notice how hard you idiots try to pretend there are others as dense a you as it must be comforting to all you Bubbas.
Yeah .... she's a genius

Pelosi: Unemployment checks “create jobs faster than almost any other initiative you can name.”

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1181671 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't come any dumber than Palin, nothing seems to embarrass that pea brain, along with her support group like on here. Hard to believe that they actually think morans like them are helpful for their party? Carol and palin would make a great comedy team, and loved by all the baggers as they relate to stupid.
Your party is shrinking faster than Obama's credibility. Talking about 'stupid' and 'morans'(whatever the fck that is), seems a little out of place. Don't you agree?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181672 Aug 7, 2014
head scratching...and those evil gun loving NRA wackos....

'Over the past 140 years, there have been no mass murders committed by members of the Ntional Rifle Association. During that same time, governments have murdered 200 million civilians.

Government says the NRA is evil and dangerous

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/page/2/

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1181673 Aug 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1181674 Aug 7, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>You would think the mainstream media would finally have their story straight on where Barack Obama was born.
That's why it's so delicious to hear their on-air reporters declare the president is "from Kenya" ...
With the growing threat from the Ebola outbreak in Africa, it was expected the epidemic would be front-and-center at this week’s U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit held in Washington, but now an NBC reporter is giving the meeting of heads of state a birther twist.
During MSNBC’s Tuesday coverage of the event, host Joy Reid introduced NBC White House correspondent Chris Jansing, saying,“The White House clearly, I assume, is hoping that this will be part of president’s legacy given his background.”
“Yeah, the fact that he’s from Kenya,” Jansing agreed.“And that fact that when he was elected there were expectations from the African continent that he would do great things for them. This is a concerted effort by this administration to get American companies to invest.”
he he he...you want to talk about stupid? She believed it to be true until some other leftist told her, she couldn't say that.
Hey stupid, you're stupid
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1181675 Aug 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute.
Earlier you said all of Al Qaeda was holed up in that cave w/ Bin Laden
Not you say it wasn't.
Make up your mind.
There is no Muslim Brotherhood in the White House. You & your "Glenn Beck" type lies are funnier than sh*t.
Actually Dumber than sh*t Dave, it was Obama that said: "Al Qaeda has been decimated"

Obama also said he was going to visit his 57 states:

PROOF Obama Is A Member Of The Muslim Brotherhood

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/proof-obama-...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1181676 Aug 7, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily thinks the extent of ones knowledge goes as far back as the day they were born. You make Sarah Palin look like a genius.
LOL; how apropos that you would say that!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1181677 Aug 7, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans support Israel and understand the crucial and strategic reasons why our continued allegiance is vital.
Most Americans also realize that Israel could pull us into another war.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181678 Aug 7, 2014
Al Gore is not a scientist....

what does a US progressive politician tell starving people in Africa to do?

1) have a ham and cheese sandwich
2) plant crops and raise chickens
3) have an abortion
4) stop farming!!!!!!!!!

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/06/top-5-momen...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1181679 Aug 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
every enlisted soldier that worked for you was smarted than you....
I guarantee it...
Was smarted than me?????...Need I say more...BUBBA?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181680 Aug 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, you're stupid
'Stand up Chuck!'

Joe Biden!!!!!!

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1181681 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Was smarted than me?????...Need I say more...BUBBA?
remember this:

notice the period after 'dumbass'....

'Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that Mr. perfection spelled your instead of you're also. What a dumbass.he is '

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1181682 Aug 7, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse.
That quote was from 2012.
It was Obama's excuse as to why dems didn't pass an immigration law when they had total control during Obama's first two years.
Liar. Total control is having enough votes in the US Senate to override filibusters. Otherwise a filibuster prevents any action.

If you think Democrats had that filibuster proof majority for 2 years, then you are dumber than sh*t.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1181683 Aug 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'Stand up Chuck!'
Joe Biden!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SRV5Y1JCGRIXX
Three letter word...jobs

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1181685 Aug 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'Stand up Chuck!'
Joe Biden!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SRV5Y1JCGRIXX
Biden's greatest gaffes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1181686 Aug 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pelosi is the Poster Child for’ Stupid ‘and she’s embraced by the Stupid… Liberals/Democrats!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1181687 Aug 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
remember this:
notice the period after 'dumbass'....
'Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that Mr. perfection spelled your instead of you're also. What a dumbass.he is '
NO. But you sound like you are on your period like a Repetitive nonsensical primate day after day after day.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1181688 Aug 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your comment was
Why do Republican women hate women? and sex?

Bill Maher has to be right; they hate it because they're not good at it.

You think only men should talk about sex? And women should pretend that sex doesn't exist or should pretend not to like sex because sex is bad? You must be Catholic, I feel sorry for you.

You also think a group of white men should have the right to decide what is best for women!!

How can you stand yourselves?

It stands to reason that if a person continually disparages women for having sex; then they do not have a healthy outlook on sexuality; hate themselves, hate their bodies, have never enjoyed sex, or are brainwashed by their religion to feel it is shameful.

All the while; Father O'Malley was porking your brother!! You're all sick in the head
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1181689 Aug 7, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Pelosi is the Poster Child for’ Stupid ‘and she’s embraced by the Stupid… Liberals/Democrats!!
Nancy Pelosi was the most effective Speaker of the House; she was able to rally her caucus and get votes.
Meanwhile Mr. Crybaby hasn't done a thing. gfy you dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Dr Guru 241,676
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 10,856
Spanx-they're for me. 6 hr Spanx ME 2
Black Humor. NO not that black. 6 hr GenePoolDead 5
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 7 hr Rooster panties 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 11 hr honeymylove 2,549
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 14 hr LuvHardCock 209

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages