Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1580759 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181490 Aug 6, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text> I Love you very much
You have no experience with love Ghost.

That's why you are the way you are.

Now run along and go pray to Obama,

N - E - R - D!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1181491 Aug 6, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are a sorry sack of manure, and you prove it nearly every time you post.
Looking in the mirror while projecting your habits onto others again, I see.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181492 Aug 6, 2014
Poor Democrats.

They are such losers they needed Obama the America hating Bozo who screws their own kids futures.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181493 Aug 6, 2014
Oh lookie!

It's the vile nasty old hag again projecting!
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was up old moron worm?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1181494 Aug 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> My mistake. When you said "the family dog" I thought you were talking about your family.
Humans are animals. Unless you think they are plants (although many of your relatives are known to be weeds).
I am not from WV & don't practice bestiality. You must be thinking of Flack.
Correction:*some* humans are animals.

To wit: Hamas and Magic Negro's son, Trayvon.

Woof!:-)
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181496 Aug 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:*some* humans are animals.
To wit: Hamas and Magic Negro's son, Trayvon.
Woof!:-)
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181498 Aug 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask you a personal question?

Why are you so vile and so full of hate?

It's obvious you were that way before coming here.

Why do you hate Jews? I suspect it's because you visit far left websites and just suck up the hate, but maybe you were hurt by them personally?

I beat the crap out of one as a kid when he tried to pound my head into a curb, but that didn't make me a creepy person like you.

What is your deal with hate & nastiness stretch pants?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181499 Aug 6, 2014
No Ghost, no DEBIL or DEVIL...

The socks all leave at once.

Lapeer, MI

#1181500 Aug 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, just how many of those offers of an independent state were beneficial to Palestine?
2000 - The West Bank would be split in the middle by an Israeli-controlled road from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea open to Palestinians but with Israel reserving the right to close it at their discretion. Israel would "allow" the Palestinians to use a highway in the Negev to connect the West Bank with Gaza but, again, the highway would be "under the sovereignty of Israel, with Israel reserving the right to close the highway to passage at their discretion."
2001 - Israel requested to have 3 early warning stations on Palestinian territory and that the Palestinian state would be non-militarized. Israel requested that all Palestinian civil aviation rights be under Israeli control. Israel asked to maintain and operate five emergency locations on Palestinian territory. Israel wanted future expansion of the settlements into the West Bank and requested that the issue of compensation to Jewish immigrants from Arab countries be recognized, while rejecting the same for Palestinians.
2008 - Nutandyahoo: "A fundamental prerequisite for ending the conflict is a public, binding and unequivocal Palestinian recognition of Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people. The territory under Palestinian control must be demilitarized with ironclad security provisions for Israel. "
Do you notice a pattern here? Israel has no intentions of agreeing to a soverign state of Palestine and Palestine isn't going to recognize the state of israel without dealing with the right of return for those Palestinians who have been displaced.
Hee, Hee.

Lookee here, My Clueless Little Cuckoo.....

Do you notice a pattern here? Palestine isn't going to recognize the state of Israel with or without dealing with the right of return. Period.

Israel has no intentions of agreeing to a sovereign state of Palestine until Allah learns to STFU and Hamas can no longer kills Jews freely and wantonly. That would be suicide.

Lapeer, MI

#1181501 Aug 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should have had more sex in your life; were you the 40 year old virgin?
lily can't recall ever having sex the first few hundred times being unconscious and all...

But, dam, all that free booze was worth it!

Made a lot o' friends, too!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1181502 Aug 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask you a personal question?
Why are you so vile and so full of hate?
It's obvious you were that way before coming here.
Why do you hate Jews? I suspect it's because you visit far left websites and just suck up the hate, but maybe you were hurt by them personally?
I beat the crap out of one as a kid when he tried to pound my head into a curb, but that didn't make me a creepy person like you.
What is your deal with hate & nastiness stretch pants?
Hmm. I see you are looking in the mirror also. Projecting your hate & nastiness onto others isn't working. You are fooling no one.

Lapeer, MI

#1181503 Aug 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seems to be so that those holier than thou types usually had a sordid past.
Or, perhaps she really was the 40 year old virgin and never enjoyed sex so therefore begrudges anyone else who does; she and Galt make a fine pair; the two that never got any action
Misery loves company - just like lily does.

Wait'll yoo get ta Hell. They're waiting for you:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1181504 Aug 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even cope with the present, nasty old hag. How do you know she wasn't a fox who just was a good girl, while you sit here as a vile nasty old hag?
I know. Because you are a Democrat. Hate, right?
Yep!
Yep!!!

Lapeer, MI

#1181505 Aug 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even cope with the present, nasty old hag. How do you know she wasn't a fox who just was a good girl, while you sit here as a vile nasty old hag?
I know. Because you are a Democrat. Hate, right?
Yep!
No man alive can recall what lily's face looks like.

If they had to identify here inside of a court room, it would have to be MJ-style:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1181506 Aug 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
http://www.biography.com/peopl e/helen-thomas-38119
Baawwaahhh!!!!
Ghost soon.
Helen Thomas could open Beer Bottles and pierce Juice Cans with that nose.

She snorted up a lot of belly-button fuzz with it, too.

Lapeer, MI

#1181507 Aug 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. I see you are looking in the mirror also. Projecting your hate & nastiness onto others isn't working. You are fooling no one.
Mirrors keep breaking for you.

When you tried looking at your water reflection, you parted the Red Sea.

Lapeer, MI

#1181509 Aug 6, 2014
This is just bizzaro Liberal-Think, folks. Magic Negro's buttee, Rham Baby, can't list and register Sex Offenders but he's damned bent on removing Chicago citizens right to protect themselves.

Chicago police fail to register sex offenders 601 times in just three months: http://tinyurl.com/kmlnj8y

The sick world of Magic Negro Boy and his friends:

WP - The Sex Offender Shuffle: http://tinyurl.com/ky6zheu

"Personal Responsibility" is a non-starter in Liberalland. Never heard of it. Don't want to hear of it. Just go away.

But we want your gun before you go.
Patrick

United States

#1181510 Aug 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also a moron alert ...
at least they seem to have given in to the ACA

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1181511 Aug 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Mirrors keep breaking for you.
When you tried looking at your water reflection, you parted the Red Sea.
You really need to stop humping my leg son.
Patrick

United States

#1181512 Aug 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
No Ghost, no DEBIL or DEVIL...
The socks all leave at once.
Manchester United youngster RoShaun Williams has broken a 25-year-old school sprinting record set by Olympic gold medallist Darren Campbell.

Williams, just 15, ran the 100m in 10.99 seconds, breaking Campbell's Ashton-on-Mersey School record of 11.13 seconds, which was set way back in 1989.

Campbell went on to win gold for Great Britain in the 4x100m relay at the 2004 Olympics in Athens and Williams has aspirations of being a professional sportsman himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 47 min honeymylove 3,204
Trump Just Sux 1 hr Vince McTrump 127
News Herea s where to watch the eclipse in Chicago 1 hr Ricardo montobomb 3
News Noise from new O'Hare runway angers Park Ridge ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Penny 198
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3,699
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 7 hr Sojourner UNtruth 19
Super Stalker 7 hr Donald Supporter 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages