Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1641831 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181420 Aug 6, 2014
laser beam wrote:
<quoted text> I see a red dot on your head cuntcy
WELL, IT WOULD APPEAR WE'VE ALSO DISCOVERED WHICH WORDS TOPIX WILL AND WON'T ACCEPT...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181422 Aug 6, 2014
laser beam wrote:
<quoted text> I see a red dot on your head cuntcy
IF YOU KEN SEE IT... THAT MEANS I'M LOOKIN' RIGHT AT YOU... IF I'M LOOKIN' AT YOU... YOU ALREADY DEAD... KIND OF MY JOB...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1181423 Aug 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Dave doesn't understand that encouraging abstinence isn't a new concept. It doesn't mean young people still won't give in to their hormones.
But in the 1960s, the mainstream media thought it big news that virginity among teenage girls' was on the decline. It was supposed to be shocking that only something like 50% of young girls were still a virgin. That article would be laughable today.
The consequences were always a factor in refraining or giving in. No one thought it would happen to them but, when it did, it had to be dealt with and abortion was the last option on the table.
Mature women who are sexually active have no excuse for getting pregnant. Birth control has been readily available and inexpensive for decades. Yet, many still get abortions after the fact.
This can only be changed by societal pressure to make women think ahead and make abortion taboo again. And educating young people about the reality of abortion. It should never be accepted as the law of the land in any society.
Perhaps you should have had more sex in your life; were you the 40 year old virgin?
Nostrilis Waxman

Chicago, IL

#1181424 Aug 6, 2014
I'm having such fun with just myself and all my sockpuppets!!! I have the whole thread to myself!!!!!!!!!! Just how I like it.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181425 Aug 6, 2014
WELL, IT APPEARS CONGRESS HAS NOTICED THAT THE CHINEE ARE TAKIN' OVER AFRICA NOW TOO... LITTLE LATE BUT HOW BOUT WE ADOPT A FEW OF THE NEW CROP OF PYGMIES THEY CREATIN'/ WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MIX DARK BROWN AN' YELLOW? A SORTA OCHRE LOOKIN' THING I GUESS?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181427 Aug 6, 2014
Q: SO, UM, WHAT THE CHINEE MAN SAY TO THE AFRICAN WOMAN?
A: "MY EYES ARE DOWN HERE..."
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181429 Aug 6, 2014
Q: SO, UM, WHAT THE AFRICAN WOMAN SAY TO THE CHEAP CHINEE MAN?
A: "ANAL IS EXTRA..."
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181431 Aug 6, 2014
Q: WHAT THE CHINEE MAN SAY TO THE AFRICAN MAN?
A: "GET THAT THING OUTTA MY FACE..."
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181432 Aug 6, 2014
Q: WHAT THE AFRICAN MAN SAY TO THE CHINEE MAN?
A: "DUDE, GO GET THE BALL..."
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181433 Aug 6, 2014
IF THERE'VE BEEN 70 MILLION ABORTIONS SINCE THE SIXTIES, DOES THAT MEAN HEAVEN IS FULL OF L'IL DEAD BABIES WHO OWN MANSIONS? OR.. IS THERE SORT OF A... BABYLAND GENERAL WHERE THEY JUS' SORTA PACKED INTO CARDBOARD BOXES?...
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181434 Aug 6, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
Q: WHAT THE CHINEE MAN SAY TO THE AFRICAN MAN?
A: "GET THAT THING OUTTA MY FACE..."
So you are a black trannie prostitute that charges men from China extra for BJ?

So what? That's just a typical Obama voter.

Snore....
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181435 Aug 6, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IS IT JUS' ME OR ARE YOU GETTIN' FUNNIER AN' FUNNIER?...
It's the Prozac you take. Maybe just cut back a pill or two.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181436 Aug 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she was in a coma
Like you? How are the neighbors, trash?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181438 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Don't forget "the right of return"; the Israelis will never agree to that; never. They will be outnumbered. Imagine having your birthright taken away from you?
Don't forget about the Native Americas Indians, libtarded moron...

Did you give up your house to them yet, azzwipe?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181439 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should have had more sex in your life; were you the 40 year old virgin?
Perhaps you should use the rope?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181440 Aug 6, 2014
laser beam wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't laughing f-k r
I'M JUST CURIOUS... WHAT EXACTLY DOES "F-K R" MEAN? I MEAN I CAN SEE SEVERAL DIFFERENT POSSIBILITIES RIGHT OFF THE BAT... IN FACT, A CHILD READING THAT WOULD HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANT, WOULD SHE?... I WONDER IF THE RED DOTS OVER AT TOPIX EVER THINK THINGS LIKE THAT THROUGH? I GUESS, IN A REAL WAY, THEY'RE SORT OF LIKE BIG GOVERNMENT TRYING TO CONTROL WHAT ITS PEOPLE SEE AND HEAR... OR THINK... BUT THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR POLITENESS...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181441 Aug 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a black trannie prostitute that charges men from China extra for BJ?
So what? That's just a typical Obama voter.
Snore....
UM... DEVIL NOT REALIZE THERE WAS YET ANOTHER WAY TO READ WHAT, TO HIM, IS A BOTTOM FEEDERS JOKE....? OBVIOUSLY HE OVER-ESTIMATE YOU POTENTIAL...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181442 Aug 6, 2014
laser beam wrote:
<quoted text>shitcago I'm getting closer
DUDE, JUS' EAT MO' FRUIT AN' VEGETABLES... IT AIN'T BRAIN SURGERY....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1181443 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
No, she was a liar then too as were the bulk of that 50% that claimed to be virgins. And Carol is from a little town where the girls were all BJ artists.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181444 Aug 6, 2014
The big eared moron O-Bozo is on TV, doing his moron jive routine.

What a joke...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr hfcv 64,119
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr heiscommunist 243,000
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr RACE 11,535
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr RACE 3,739
Trickle Down and Tax returns 6 hr H R Bloke 1
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 12 hr Amazing Skulduggery 3
The newest virus circulating is the UPS/Fed Ex... 13 hr Shoot Virus Perps 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages