Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1179489 Aug 3, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman - 10
Those obsessed with Waxman - 0
There is nothing you can say or do that will ever change your obsession or cure your degree of stupidity. Waxman's socks- 210 everyone else combined 4... Yea boy that makes you the winner....LOSER moron.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1179490 Aug 3, 2014
Hey DUH-Pont?

Q: What do you call a college that accepts over 62% of applicants?

A; A school for moron Obama voting commies who work for Neil, son!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1179491 Aug 3, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman - 10
Those obsessed with Waxman - 0

Definitely ME!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1179492 Aug 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem 80 year old street corner punk? Is the guy from East Hartford getting under your skin too boy?
How is life in Bumpass during your (going on three years now) "glorious" East Coast vacation, fiction man?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
dumfk anti-American commie.
Waa, waa, I'm glad that you are so obsessed and freely admit it.Don't you wish you had someone to worry about your decrepit fat ass? You are soooo easy. I'm having a ball loving my country, and my president, idiots like you never have a good day. Me happy you miserable...That makes me the "WINNER" Yea me. Come on Socko whine for me some more..
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1179493 Aug 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Some people have the nerve to say what others are only thinking:
"John Hearne, a councilman representing the Sinn Fein party in the southeastern city of Waterford, said in a July 18 radio interview that he believed the United Nations should start shelling Israel in a bid to end the latest Israel-Hamas conflict in the Gaza Strip."
http://www.timesofisrael.com/sinn-fein-rebuke...
A few problems with that idea: The first is that John Hearne should be hung in the public square and left there for the birds to eat and the second is what would the UN use to shell anyone with, staplers, or nut crackers and a slingshot? You moron you and every other leftist have no idea WTF you're drooling out of those fat lips of yours but you won't let it stop you, will you. You remind me so much of the current, so-called president it is hard to separate you from it.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1179494 Aug 3, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now we know for certain that ¨Emeem¨ is the registered version of Grey Ghost.
Another of your lies exposed.
You liberals have been blaming everything on Bush for 14 years...but apparently that's OK.
Yep!

Ghost is the thread sock. He has been posting as Emeem for about a year now. Ghost is a pathetic disingenuous leech who is full of nothing but hat and frustration due to his situation in life. If you see a name stealer here, you can rest assured it is the 80 year old moron Ghost with his VPN/Proxy.

He started blowing it as soon as he started using his VPN, when he was busted as Wilhelm from Germany about two years ago.

Keep up the good work YYY GUY. Ghost is just an old homo.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1179496 Aug 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely ME!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
You idiot Ghost. I told you a dozen times, the guy from East Hartford is not me you old homo.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1179497 Aug 3, 2014
Israel’s U.N. ambassador, Ron Prosor, has called for the spokesman of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, Chris Gunness, to be suspended because he began to weep after an interview on national TV.

"Among other complaints, he accused Gunness of “an ongoing pattern of anti-Israel bias,” adding:“He has abused his position to promote incitement against Israel and present a one-sided view of reality…. "

What Prosor really doesn't like is how Gunness's emotions channeled "a collective sadness over the loss of life in the Gaza Strip."

Gunness’s tweeting:“Imagine being a disabled child @ an UNRWA facility hit by Israeli artillery,” he wrote yesterday.“Weep for the pitilessness of it all RT.” He added,“UNRWA stepping up counseling of deeply traumatized children in Gaza. My heart is broken for those fragile lives…. There r times when tears speak more eloquently than words. Mine pale [in] insignificance compared with Gaza’s RT.” And this plaintive dispatch collected 5,000 retweets:“UNRWA is overwhelmed in Gaza we have reached breaking point, our staff are being killed our shelters overflowing. Where will it end? RT”

And israel's response? Off with his head. They are trying to keep the lid on a boiling pot.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mi...
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1179500 Aug 3, 2014
Yep!

I'm the thread sock.I've been posting as 150 socks for about six years now. I'm a pathetic disingenuous leech who is full of nothing but hat and frustration due to my situation in life. If you see a name stealer here, you can rest assured it is the 80 year old moron WAXMAN with his VPN/Proxy.

I started blowing it as soon as I started using myVPN, when I was busted as Florida from Seminole about four years ago.

I'm just an old homo.

Location hidden

#1179501 Aug 3, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumbazz didn't realize that was a rhetorical question. The peace agreement was violated by Hamas causing the killed in action.
No. It was israel that broke the ceasefire after they mistakenly thought one of their soldiers had been kidnapped.

"On Friday morning, Israeli troops were in the southern Gaza Strip preparing to destroy a Hamas tunnel, said Israeli military officials. Suddenly, Palestinian militants (not Hamas) emerged from a shaft. They included a suicide bomber, who detonated his explosive device. In the chaos, two Israeli soldiers were killed. The militants grabbed 2nd Lt. Hadar Goldin, 23, and pushed him back through the tunnel, according to the Israeli account."

Within minutes, the war was back.

“THE CEASE-FIRE IS OVER, " declared Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, a senior spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces. Ground operations will continue, he said,“and our aircraft are in the sky as we speak.”

Israel will seek out any excuse to avoid a ceasefire.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israel-ha...
WAKE UP DEM

Buies Creek, NC

#1179502 Aug 3, 2014
The decision to redeploy IDF forces in Gaza was a "purely military one", but marks a crucial crossroads for the Israeli government to decide whether it will deal decisively with Hamas and other terrorist groups in Gaza, or merely push off the next round of fighting for a few years.

That's according to former Israeli National Security Adviser Major General (res.) Yaakov Amidror, a fellow at the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar Ilan University.

Speaking to Arutz Sheva, Amidror explained that the IDF's mission upon entering Gaza was very clear: "to identify and destroy" Hamas's tunnel network.

Amidror clarified that there are three different kinds of tunnel networks in Gaza. The first two - smuggling tunnels from the Sinai Peninsula into Gaza, and the vast "labyrinth" of tunnels under Gaza's urban population centers, meticulously constructed in preparation for any IDF ground operation - were not the target of Operation Protective Edge, although those discovered in the course of fighting were usually destroyed by IDF forces.

Only the limited number of tunnels leading into Israeli territory (several dozen - although the precise number may never be known), in preparation for deadly raids or kidnappings were actively targeted by Israel.

Echoing statements made earlier on Sunday to Arutz Sheva by a senior military official, Amidror said the IDF was close to completing that mission - although he suggested a post-operation committee of inquiry be set up to determine what gaps, if any, there were between the tunnels which were known about in advance, and those which were eventually discovered.

That being the case, there was therefore simply "no military logic" for forces to remain where they were once they had cleared the areas in question.

But as for the still constant rocket-fire against Israel's civilian population, Amidror emphasized that there is "no way" for the current operation to succeed in physically putting an end to it once and for all.

"No one promised or said that Israel can neutralize all of Hamas's rockets without gaining control of (all of) the ground in Gaza. There is no technical way to do it," he said.

What the current operation can achieve - and largely has - is "to destroy all the rockets and launchers that we know about," and then rely on the Iron Dome system to frustrate Hamas and Islamic Jihad's attempts to inflict significant harm on Israel's civilian population with what remains.

"You can't neutralize 10,000 rockets purely with air power," Amidror noted.

With the army's deployment, signalling the imminent end of the initial phase of the operation, the government is now faced with two stark options - neither of which is especially palatable.

The first would be to accept the aforementioned operational limitations and, once the tunnels had been destroyed along with what rockets and other terrorist infrastructure can be reached, to dig in for a long, attritional battle, in which both sides will slug it out for many more weeks or even months.(It is impossible to know precisely what remains of Gaza's arsenal of rockets, although Amidror estimates anything between 25-50% still remain out of approximately 10,000 rockets - enough to keep going for quite some time.)

WHY IS ISRAEL SO NICE TO HAMAS???
IF I WAS ISRAEL I WOULD TAKE OVER GAZA !!!
JESUS(GOD) PROMISE THIS LAND TO ISRAEL !!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1179503 Aug 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey DUH-Pont?
Q: What do you call a college that accepts over 62% of applicants?
A; A school for moron Obama voting commies who work for Neil, son!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
What do you call an idiot that obsesses over other men every hour of every day. Has imaginary friends, A Castle in England, lives in self inflicted misery, consumed by hatred and bigotry and his only obvious life is posting every day of the week to a group of people that couldn't care less about him or his misery. Grow a pair you worthless Waxturd maggot. Use some of that professed money and buy you a woman [as that would be the only way] get laid, oops forgot [one nut] oh well at least be a man and suffer in silence. GFY but then again you do that daily.

Location hidden

#1179505 Aug 3, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
A few problems with that idea: The first is that John Hearne should be hung in the public square and left there for the birds to eat and the second is what would the UN use to shell anyone with, staplers, or nut crackers and a slingshot? You moron you and every other leftist have no idea WTF you're drooling out of those fat lips of yours but you won't let it stop you, will you. You remind me so much of the current, so-called president it is hard to separate you from it.
Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just pointing out the obvious...people have had enough of israel's human rights violations.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1179506 Aug 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you arte still claiming a black man can't get into Columbia or Harvard without affirmative action. But then again, you have always been a racist fck.
You cry in your beer so much that the beer's all gone by now.

"If you want to make enemies, try to change something." ~Woodrow Wilson

I'm making enemies:-)
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1179507 Aug 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot Ghost. I told you a dozen times, the guy from East Hartford is not me you old homo.
Your reputation precedes your lying ass. But In your obvious search for a man...Good luck...but I would only break your heart. I'm gonna stick with my women, but thanks for the offer.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1179508 Aug 3, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now we know for certain that ¨Emeem¨ is the registered version of Grey Ghost.
Another of your lies exposed.
You liberals have been blaming everything on Bush for 14 years...but apparently that's OK.
WAXMAN meltdown!!!!!!!!!! Bahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Location hidden

#1179509 Aug 3, 2014
WAKE UP DEM wrote:
JESUS(GOD) PROMISE THIS LAND TO ISRAEL !!!!
And there we have it folks...the very reason the region is on fire...insanity.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1179511 Aug 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call an idiot that obsesses over other men every hour of every day. Has imaginary friends, A Castle in England, lives in self inflicted misery, consumed by hatred and bigotry and his only obvious life is posting every day of the week to a group of people that couldn't care less about him or his misery. Grow a pair you worthless Waxturd maggot. Use some of that professed money and buy you a woman [as that would be the only way] get laid, oops forgot [one nut] oh well at least be a man and suffer in silence. GFY but then again you do that daily.
Lord Dumbwaiter?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1179512 Aug 3, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumbazz didn't realize that was a rhetorical question. The peace agreement was violated by Hamas causing the killed in action.
Very weak__many of your answers are weak__what's up with that?

The article that the other poster cited clearly said "killed in battle."

And you called her out.

Forrest Gump had your number!

Weak as pizz on a plate.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1179514 Aug 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Israel’s U.N. ambassador, Ron Prosor, has called for the spokesman of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, Chris Gunness, to be suspended because he began to weep after an interview on national TV.
"Among other complaints, he accused Gunness of “an ongoing pattern of anti-Israel bias,” adding:“He has abused his position to promote incitement against Israel and present a one-sided view of reality…. "
What Prosor really doesn't like is how Gunness's emotions channeled "a collective sadness over the loss of life in the Gaza Strip."
Gunness’s tweeting:“Imagine being a disabled child @ an UNRWA facility hit by Israeli artillery,” he wrote yesterday.“Weep for the pitilessness of it all RT.” He added,“UNRWA stepping up counseling of deeply traumatized children in Gaza. My heart is broken for those fragile lives…. There r times when tears speak more eloquently than words. Mine pale [in] insignificance compared with Gaza’s RT.” And this plaintive dispatch collected 5,000 retweets:“UNRWA is overwhelmed in Gaza we have reached breaking point, our staff are being killed our shelters overflowing. Where will it end? RT”
And israel's response? Off with his head. They are trying to keep the lid on a boiling pot.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mi...
Wow, it's the unsung heroes who do this dreadful job of relief work that really see the results of war. Perhaps some of these leaders who make the decisions to demolish countries and thousands of peoples lives should spend some time on the ground see the spoils of their so call victories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,410
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,623
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 2 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr j_m_w 98,669
romance 9 hr Yunkee 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST