Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406091 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1180806 Aug 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>rolo's ace in the hole is total confusion... like an octopus squirting ink before running... metaphorically speaking.
Pffft, still waiting for Patrick to back up his claim.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1180807 Aug 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO__Mitch is not from Kentucky either but Alabama which also begins with an A.
Is Rand Paul from Kentucky?
Well somebody better let Mitch know that you say he is not from Kentucky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_McConnell

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1180808 Aug 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I pulled a stomach muscle I laughed so hard....
Another person who failed to understand sarcasm. Any others who fail at understanding simple concepts.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1180810 Aug 5, 2014
Which camp do you fall into in the black and white world of ISIS

"O ummah of Islam, indeed the world today has been divided into two camps and two trenches, with no third camp present: The camp of Islam and faith, and the camp of kufr (disbelief) and hypocrisy"

What is interesting also is those things he considers against Allah

"spreading dazzling and deceptive slogans such as: civilization, peace, co-existence, freedom, democracy, secularism, baathism, nationalism, and patriotism, among other false slogans."

Bagdahdi fights the Shittes too. He blames rafidah [Shiites] for destroying “Muslim’s rights".
https://ia902501.us.archive.org/2/items/hym3_...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1180811 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
the Government of the United States of America disagrees with you, Frank.
Kerry has a Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts.
All Frank has is a Geedunk medal. HAHAHA
Sounds like you're the anti-American traitor, Frank.
Either that, or the DOD is wrong. Which is it, you fraud??
"nutsucker"
One more time you are on the losing side, a majority of American's disagree with our government and the boy who sits in the oval office.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1180812 Aug 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's turning into his dad isn't he?
Is that a rug or a weave? I'm going with a weave__whatever it is it's not all real.
Yet he lies about it__LMAO.
I thought it was a woodchuck pelt.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1180813 Aug 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who wants understand Liberal/Progressive politics need to look no further than to Unions and the Union Method.
After 70-80 years of Union/Management negotiated contracts, one might reasonably expect that all of the Union complaints *must* have been remedied by now. 80 years of arguing? What else could they be unhappy about now? Everything.
Progressive Gospel: they are never happy and never will be.
If any Progressive were to ever admit that something is OK in America then they might as well turn off the lights and go home.
Complaining, haranguing and bitching is a Progressive's Stock-In-Trade. Without it, they have no balls for their muskets. Children are *ALWAYS* starving. Women are *ALWAYS* stuck in a Gender Gap. Blacks are *ALWAYS* treated badly by nasty white people. Wages are *ALWAYS* too low.
Po' blacks *ALWAYS* deserve to live as well as Donald Trump. It just ain't fair that they don't. Poverty into perpetuity is a Liberal's Slogan. We will always have poor people so we will always have a Liberal to bitch about it.
Scratch any Liberal and you'll find a bottomless pit of lies and propaganda used to gain ever increasing levels of power.
Yup, meanwhile the talking chimp and the Mrs. plan their extravagant vacation amongst their fellow 1% er's.

Location hidden

#1180815 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry's Silver Star, so say all the people who were with him, was bullshit. If John Kerry didn't have the pre-ordained connections that had him sailing with then Senator, soon to be President, John Kennedy in 1959, he would not have been given that fraudulent award.
I forget which story Kerry got the fraudulent award for. Was it when he was at the controls of his boat when a mine exploded near a boat behind him and he slammed the throtles and dumped Rassman over the stern, then when the boat returned after the short fire fight between the boats that didn't run away and the VC was over, Kerry wasn't at the controls, but was on the gunwale, the only person on the boat not manning a weapon, and he lowered a hand to help Rasman out of the water after he dumped him over the stern when he ran away?
Was that when Kerry was given the Silver Star?
That was also the 3rd PH he got. After one of his crew knocked the shit out of him knocking him away from the controls of the boat, kerry complained about some bruise on his upper arm that would have happened when he got the shit knocked out of him, being slammed against the bulkhead.
I'm thinking the person at the controls of Kerry's boat when it was brought back to the scene Kerry abandoned the other boats at when he ran away was the person who knocked the shit out of Kerry when he knocked him away from the controls.
And Dweeb has spoken to everyone who was with him, right??

Your comedy channel isn't funny any more.

It's just sad and envious.

A failure like you just has to tear down genuine heroes with lies.

Spokane, WA

#1180816 Aug 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot and guilty of being led by a party that wants power far more than honesty and the good of the people. John Kerry didn't have to go to Vietnam, and he didn't have to be a Swift boat Commander. He volunteered while Bush wiggled his cowardly ass into the Texas National Guard where he immediately disgraced himself and the uniform. While Cheney professed to being to busy..Then they both surrounded themselves with cowards and lied us into two botched wars that their deceitfulness sacrificed 4,500 American lives. So those are your hero's. Me thanks you lied like hell about your service also asshole.
"poop"
Way to go!!! You slur another who served his country. You have no idea of the posters military record. "Me thanks"???, your words.not mine. What is that supposed to mean?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Location hidden

#1180817 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You got thrown out of the reserves during Vietnam. You weren't even worth activating and sending to Vietnam, which would have happened to any reservist deemed worth a shit.
So why'd you lie about the sarge shit?? And then not be able to spelll your own claimed rank!!

Sad and envious.

“you know i know”

denver

#1180818 Aug 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." - Winston Churchill
Liberals are Crocodile bait.
The vast majority of flibs are merely voting fodder, nothing more, saps, dupes for the elite. And too stupid to even see it.

Spokane, WA

#1180819 Aug 5, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you think if you squint your eyes REAL hard and concentrate REAL hard all the Jews will just die?
"forks_make_us_fat"
"uselesssinceforever0000 " is hoping all Jews will die. It is her dream, a world with no Jews.
Peace

“you know i know”

denver

#1180820 Aug 5, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
FROM WIKIPEDIA... JUS' THE TROOTH, MY DEARS..
"Fagin /&#712;fe&#618;&#6 09;&#618;n/ is a fictional character who appears as an antagonist of the Charles Dickens novel Oliver Twist. In the preface to the novel he is described as a "receiver of stolen goods," but within the actual story he is more frequently referred to as the "merry old gentleman" or simply the "Jew."
Born in London, Fagin is described as "grotesque" to look at. He is the leader of a group of children, the Artful Dodger and Charley Bates among them, whom he teaches to make their livings by pickpocketing and other criminal activities, in exchange for a roof over their heads. A distinguishing trait is his constant—and thoroughly insincere—use of the phrase "my dear" when addressing others. At the time of the novel, he is said by another character, Monks, to have already made criminals out of "scores" of children who grow up to live—or die—committing the same crimes as adults. Bill Sikes, one of the novel's major villains, is hinted to be one of Fagin's old pupils, and the prostitute Nancy, Sikes's lover, clearly was."
I'm reviewing the situation..........
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1180821 Aug 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that you were 15 years old before you learned to wave goodbye??
You here again today dummy? What else did you do today commie?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1180822 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So why'd you lie about the sarge shit?? And then not be able to spelll your own claimed rank!!
Sad and envious.
Was' up mental spazcase?

Location hidden

#1180823 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah. That's the time Kerry "expertly directed the fire of his craft at the fleeing enemy while simultaneously coordinating the insertion of the embarked troops", then abandoned his boat and crew to straggle ashore where, as his crew put it, ran a couple of rounds through a corpse laying on the ground.
Was that also the time he blew himself up with his own grenade, catching some of his own shrapnel in his ass as he ran away from a rice pot he blew up while he was abandoning his craft and straggling around on the bank?(that being his second PH, after his first one when he was a FNG being checked out in a secure area right after his arrival, and fired a grenade launcher at the weeds right next to the boat he was in because he thought there was a boogey man in that secure area. Or, was it when he was supposed to be watching for sampans and went to sleep and a goddam VC ran his sampan right into Kerry's boat. I forget which Kerry FUBAR story goes with which fraudulent award he put himself in for.)
So do I take the word of a proven liar, or the word of the Government of the United States of America?? DUH

That's the third highest medal America gives it's heroes. When you lie about a man who was awarded the Silver Star, you demean the memory of people like Colonel DAVID HASKELL HACKWORTH, who was awarded 10 Silver Stars.

No veteran would take the cheap shots you take. You're a liar, a sad and envious one.

You're such a fool. Sad and envious.

Location hidden

#1180825 Aug 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/antisemitic
Adj. 1. antisemitic - relating to or characterized by anti-Semitism
antisemitic - relating to or characterized by anti-Semitism; hating Jews
So why are you so anti-semitic??
Your lack of education is working against you, nutsack.
You are a sad display of Urban Reservation Edacation:-)
Why are you??

“you know i know”

denver

#1180826 Aug 5, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
"Although portrayed somewhat humorously, Fagin is nonetheless a self-confessed miser who, despite the wealth he has acquired over the years from the work of others, does very little to improve the squalid lives of the children he takes in – even allowing them to smoke pipes and drink gin "with the air of middle-aged men." In the second chapter of his appearance, it is shown (when he is talking to himself) that he cares less about those children who are eventually hanged for their crimes than about the fact that they do not "peach" (inform) on him and the other children. Still darker sides to the character's nature are shown when he beats the Artful Dodger for not bringing Oliver back, making Charley cry for mercy; in his attempted beating of Oliver for trying to escape after the thieves have kidnapped him; and in his own involvement with various plots and schemes throughout the story. He also indirectly but intentionally causes the death of Nancy by falsely informing the ill-tempered Sikes that she had betrayed him and Fagin, when in reality she had shielded Sikes, loving him despite his violent personality. This results in Sikes beating her to death. Near the end of the book, Fagin is captured and sentenced to be hanged, in a chapter that portrays him as pitiful in his anguish, waiting for the moment he will be led to the scaffold which is being prepared outside."
The musical was slightly more upbeat.

What most uneducated hicks in our country[mostly flibs] don't know is the deplorable, desperate, wretched lives the British poor had to endure.

Location hidden

#1180827 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... morons.
It is obvious the Navy didn't wat to give this award to Kerry. They described Kerry's actions so any combat veteran would recognize this.
Nobody gets an award for shooting "at the fleeing enemy", moron. Well, nobody except people with the highest political connections like Kerry. How about you read some real awards and you tell us how many you find given to people facing an enemy running away.
Just like Obama has a fraudulent resume, so does Kerry. The same people created both fraudulent resumes.
You're a moron.
But you're a coward and a liar. A sad and envious one.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1180828 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad and envious.
I doubt he lied like you libtards do on a regular basis. More like you're receptors sent the signals down the wrong path as usual, freak. How's your buddy Woodtick?

Slapping you around again pointing out how you walk into walls, Mr. Magoo?

God are you communists dumber than sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min PEllen 103,162
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min PEllen 9,231
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 min PEllen 1,814
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 12 min PEllen 2,870
Word (Dec '08) 13 min PEllen 6,572
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Ize Found 70,842
last post wins! (Dec '10) 49 min honeymylove 2,284
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 219,757

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages