Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508472 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1181089 Aug 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And now the whole world has been given the message that they can send their brats here for us to raise.
Let's get busy.

http://tinyurl.com/kfgrts3

Lapeer, MI

#1181090 Aug 6, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>People that pay for artificial insemination don't need birth control. Hobby Lobby is not controlling women's access to birth control,they are controlling cost. When a health plan doesn't include certain procedures,it doesn't mean those procedures are against the law,they are simply not covered.
"People that pay for artificial insemination don't need birth control"

When the Magic Negro f*cks Americans, he's not wearing a condom. It's the real thing.

Rosemary's Baby is in gestation.

Lapeer, MI

#1181091 Aug 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>kind of like the decades and decades of the Us saying to the world that we will give illegals jobs if they can just get here...
nothing new here...just your partisan bullshit.
nothing new here...just your mindless tripe.

Lapeer, MI

#1181092 Aug 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you like to brag about your writing so...
let me guess, a picasso imitator wannabe?
Wooddick was born onto a canvas when his mother got the sh it kicked out of her in a wrestling ring.

Lapeer, MI

#1181093 Aug 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not old enough to comment on things you know not of.
Didn't you ask why public schools don't encourage abstinence or the consequences of casual unprotected sex? Or why they don't inform young people what happens during an abortion or educate them on the developmental stages of a human being from conception through the first month?
This is why. The liberal politics in the public schools won't allow it because it would mean teaching some resemblance of a value system and an acceptable standard of behavior. It would mean teaching a common sense approach to preventing unwanted pregnancies and the consequences of careless sexual behavior.
The liberal politics in education would rather teach young people with raging hormones how to put a condom on a banana as the more logical approach to preventing unwanted pregnancies while giving a subtle heads up to casual sex.
The emphasis should be on discouraging casual sexual behavior at any age. Instead, we've become a self-centered society indulging our every whim without ever thinking twice because Hollywood said it's okay and because knowing the difference between right and wrong is just a big gray area in the liberal mindset as there are no judgments allowed. So, what the hell...do it if you want to...Planned Parenthood always has your back.
So much for decreasing the astronomical number of abortions, eh?
But young women used to have to go to New York if they wanted an abortion by a medical professional. It was the only state where it was legal.
Florida was one of the first states to perform abortions in hospitals and clinics after Roe v Wade in the mid 1970s.
Were you even born in the mid 1970s?.
Wooddick hasn't been born yet. He's still in the throngs of labor as an endless breech delivery.

Lapeer, MI

#1181094 Aug 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have been said any more succinctly and to the point.
In fact, extremely succinct and to the point.
Magic Negro lives inside of a bubble he helped create.

http://tinyurl.com/lbgqw7p

Lapeer, MI

#1181095 Aug 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where you went?
The Dumpster Diva speaks.

Nobody goes home until the fat lady sings!
REV AL NEWS

Lillington, NC

#1181096 Aug 6, 2014
wo words sum up the mood of the nation: Fed up.

Six in 10 Americans are dissatisfied with the state of the U.S. economy, more than 70 percent believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, and nearly 80 percent are down on the country’s political system, according to the latest NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/am...

The frustration carries over to the nation’s political leaders, with President Barack Obama’s overall approval rating hitting a new low at 40 percent, and a mere 14 percent of the public giving Congress a thumbs up.

Lapeer, MI

#1181097 Aug 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now where have we heard that phrase "a house divided cannot stand"...
...oh yeah, the Bible...and Abraham Lincoln.
Are we a house divided, Lily? Do you think?
Radical progressive liberalism made a big huge crack in the foundation. Whether we continue to stand because of it or for how long is yet to be seen.
The next few elections will decide - and a few years afterwards...if we don't end up under the rubble before then.(Why did Obama's sinister-like smile suddenly enter my mind?)
A Thousand Years Of Darkness......

http://tinyurl.com/ntso95k

Lapeer, MI

#1181098 Aug 6, 2014
Sue the bas turds.

http://suetheirs.com/

Lapeer, MI

#1181099 Aug 6, 2014
REV AL NEWS wrote:
wo words sum up the mood of the nation: Fed up.
Six in 10 Americans are dissatisfied with the state of the U.S. economy, more than 70 percent believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, and nearly 80 percent are down on the country’s political system, according to the latest NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/am...
The frustration carries over to the nation’s political leaders, with President Barack Obama’s overall approval rating hitting a new low at 40 percent, and a mere 14 percent of the public giving Congress a thumbs up.
I nominate The Orkin Man for President.

If I Had A Hammer....

http://tinyurl.com/ozz8nzt
WAKE UP USA

Lillington, NC

#1181100 Aug 6, 2014
Doctors Begin To Refuse Obamacare Patients

Obamacare plans have shrunk payments to physicians so much that some doctors say they won’t be able to afford to accept Obamacare coverage, NPR reports.

Many of the eight million sign-ups in Obamacare exchanges nationwide already face more limited choices for physicians and hospitals than those in the private insurance market. But with low physician reimbursement rates, the problem could get even worse.

For a typical quick patient visit, Dr. Doug Gerard, a Connecticut internist, told NPR a private insurer would pay $100 while Medicare would pay around $80. But Obamacare plans are more likely to pay closer to $80, which Gerard says is unsustainable for his practice

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/04/doctors-beg...

Lapeer, MI

#1181101 Aug 6, 2014
A possible solution to the Magic Negro Skidmark On America:

http://conventionofstates.com/
WAKE UP USA

Lillington, NC

#1181103 Aug 6, 2014
CNSNews.com )– A humanitarian tragedy is looming in northwestern Iraq, where up to 25,000 children, mostly from the minority Yazidi community, are among those who fled ahead of advancing Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) jihadists and are now stranded without water or supplies in arid, mountainous terrain.

The U.N. Children’s Fund in Iraq said Tuesday at least 40 children were already reported to have died,“as a direct consequence of violence, displacement and dehydration over the past two days.”

Tens of thousands of people fled as ISIS seized control of the town and district of Sinjar west of Mosul at the weekend, pushing back Kurdish “peshmerga” forces who had been providing security there.

“Families who fled the area are in immediate need of urgent assistance, including up to 25,000 children who are now stranded in mountains surrounding Sinjar and are in dire need of humanitarian aid including drinking water and sanitation services,” said UNICEF’s Iraq director, Marzio Babille.

He appealed to “all those who have influence to immediately grant children and women free and safe access to areas of refuge and respect the special protection afforded to children under international humanitarian and human rights law.”
Revealed: How Obama SET FREE the merciless terrorist warlord now leading the ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
The U.S. once had Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi in custody at a detention facility in Iraq, it was revealed Friday

Al Baghdadi was among the prisoners released in 2009 from the U.S.'s now-closed Camp Bucca near Umm Qasr in Iraq
It is unclear why the U.S. let the merciless al Qaeda leader slip away
Al Baghadadi and his troops took the Iraqi cities of Fallujah and Ramadi earlier this year and conquered Tikrit and Mosul within the last several days
They are now bearing down on Baghdad, burning down everything that stands in their way and carrying out executions on Iraqi civilians, soldiers and police officers
ISIS posted an image today of an officer's decapitated head tweeted with sickening message:'This is our ball. It's made of skin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26572...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1181104 Aug 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominate The Orkin Man for President.
If I Had A Hammer....
http://tinyurl.com/ozz8nzt
Which would be the first time in many years that you idiots had a candidate that at least knew what he was doing.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1181105 Aug 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
terrorists are defective units and there is only one way to deal with them.......
Yes I'm pretty sure that the British thought the same thing about the colonists who harried them from behind walls and trees all the way back to Boston following Lexington and Concord. And I'm sure that people like you thought the same thing about the Native Americans who fought to preserve their lands.
Let's not forget that the Israelis engaged in their own terrorism early in their history like the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1181106 Aug 6, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Two reasons.
1. Because there are now more lazy Americans than there are those who believe in hard work and personal responsibility.
2. Obama is a superb liar.¨You can keep your plans, you can keep your doctors. Period"
Hey, you asked.
Only in your pathologically warped and delusional mind.
Obama didn't lie about keeping your doctor moron, he was wrong and put too much trust in big insurance that they wouldn't try to game the system, which they did.
Remember Romney claiming Jeep production was being sent to China?
You're an idiot!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181107 Aug 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would be the first time in many years that you idiots had a candidate that at least knew what he was doing.
That's no way to talk about your fellow Demo-Krauts son!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1181108 Aug 6, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm pretty sure that the British thought the same thing about the colonists who harried them from behind walls and trees all the way back to Boston following Lexington and Concord. And I'm sure that people like you thought the same thing about the Native Americans who fought to preserve their lands.
Let's not forget that the Israelis engaged in their own terrorism early in their history like the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
That's a very poor attempt at finding an example of terrorism, moron.

Hey! Aren't you the idiot that said the U.S. did not become involved in WWI in Europe until after the battle of Stalingrad?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

You're an idiot 62%; you always have been and always will be!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1181109 Aug 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no way to talk about your fellow Demo-Krauts son!
Lookie the judge its and Waxturd showed up at the same time...What a coincident? You are truly one twisted nutcase. By the way thanks for being a dumb bagger, idiots like you are our best weapons. After all you are aware that we have a war on whites...LMAOAYS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Tuffy 239,376
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 10,496
Obama has LEAK under sink. 6 hr TROY the Plumber 36
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Raymond 63,546
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 105,055
This doesn't seem fair to me. 12 hr Publishers R Fasc... 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages