Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509844 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Gojira

United States

#1181064 Aug 5, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so right
Yes I am. Thank you.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1181065 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Totally whack
Now where have we heard that phrase "a house divided cannot stand"...

...oh yeah, the Bible...and Abraham Lincoln.

Are we a house divided, Lily? Do you think?

Radical progressive liberalism made a big huge crack in the foundation. Whether we continue to stand because of it or for how long is yet to be seen.

The next few elections will decide - and a few years afterwards...if we don't end up under the rubble before then.(Why did Obama's sinister-like smile suddenly enter my mind?)

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1181066 Aug 5, 2014
hate crime?

KENTWOOD, Mich.(AP) A 9-year-old boy repeatedly stabbed by a 12-year-old at a Michigan playground ran screaming to his home and collapsed bleeding on his porch before dying at a hospital a short time later, witnesses and police said Tuesday.

Witnesses said the 12-year-old boy went to a nearby home after the Monday evening attack on Michael Conner Verkerke, called 911 and calmly turned himself in, then tried to flag down officers when they arrived.

The 12-year-old pleaded not guilty to a murder charge in juvenile court Tuesday, according to his attorney. He was ordered held in a juvenile detention center until a hearing next week. A motive for the attack still was being investigated, Kentwood Police Chief Thomas Hillen said.

Location hidden

#1181067 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Is that where you went?
No, but had a roommate who did in the late 1960s.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1181068 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, as long as you have rightwing zealots promoting the murdering of doctors on national tv like Billo did with Dr. Tiller....
and where was it that another rightwing nutjob sniper shot a doctor while he was having breakfast.. Dr. Slepian in NY.
And all the mental cases like Carol who harass women with their sick rubber fetus' and photos of fetus'...
They threaten the lives of the doctors and nurses, and the patients. These women have the right to privacy in a safe environment free of sickos like Carol
You get my drift.
not really.....

frankly, abortion improves the gene pool, so have at it.....

just don't force other people to pay for it......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1181069 Aug 5, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was a practiced liar and mass murderer
just as are all Communists.....

Location hidden

#1181070 Aug 5, 2014
Oh, goodie! A new war has been declared by the Democrats during this election cycle!

They have now launched a "War on Whites".

Well, of course they have. They're running out of people to declare a war on.

No one in the Democratic Party is talking about the policies of the last six years though, we're all starting to notice...

They'd lose for sure if they didn't keep pitting us against each other.

Brilliant strategy, however...for a desperate power hungry party.

Location hidden

#1181071 Aug 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just as are all Communists.....
Putin puts gays in jail. Homosexuality is a state offense in Russia.

Wonder how our far left radical liberals feel about being so closely associated with full-blown communists in their own party now.
LightsOut

Brodhead, KY

#1181072 Aug 5, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
YOU JUST DON' REALIZE YOU DEAD DO YOU? YOU STANDIN' THERE IN YOU RAGGEDY-ASS CLOTHES, TELLIN' ME YOU'D LIKE "ANOTHER PLEASE SUH." IN THE WORDS OF KENNY RODGERS, "YOU GOT TO KNOW WHEN TO FOLD 'EM, WHEN TO WALK AWAY..." BUT YOU DON' DO YOU, BOY? YOU KEEP THINKIN' THIS GONNA GET BETTER... BUT IT WON'T.... I 'M A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU AN' I SEE YOU NOT ON MY TEAM... WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T SEE THIS?.... EVERYONE ELSE DOES, HONEY?... AREN'T YOU EMBARRASSED?...
Heya-have a bedtime story-MORON.

http://www.biblestudy.org/question/when-was-s...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1181073 Aug 5, 2014
Gojira wrote:
More than 1,500 Pakistani civilians have been reported killed since the government's offensive began in mid June.
Where's the outrage?
Where's the media?
Where are Opie and Lurch?
What's that...Israel and Jews aren't involved? Oh, got it.
#stophatinjews
And there you sit....demanding to know why everyone else isn't moving...

Ironic, don't you think?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181074 Aug 5, 2014
MMMMM.. MMMM. MMM... HERE WE GO AGAIN... Y'ALL STRUGGLIN' LIKE BREAM ON A HOOK, IMPOSSIBLY HUNGRY... BUT ESSENTIALLY DEAD BEFO' YOU STRIKE... WHAT YOU THINK GONNA BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME? DEVIL GET UP AN' GO FISHIN' EVERY DAY THEY RUNNIN'.... WHAT YOU THINK HE DOIN?... Y'ALL ENJOY YOUSELVES, AN' KNOW THE DEVIL THINKIN' OF YOU WITH EACH LONG CAST.... DEVIL PUT A FLY ON A DINNER PLATE AT TWO HUNNERT YARDS... YOU LIKE ROSIN TO ME... BYE Y'ALL..... HI, TICKERS... 16, I LOVE YOU IN CASE YOU DINT KNOW... YOU NEVER TELL' ME WHAT YOU WEARIN'?... K... I GONNA GUESS... YOU WEARIN' A DARK BLUE T-SHIRT BEEN WASHED SO MANY TIMES IT GREY... AN'.... WHITE COTTON PANTIES... HELL, I EAT THOSE FO' BREAKFAST, WHICH IS FAST APPROACHIN'.... I KNOW WOMEN... AN' THEY KNOW ME... JUS' THE WAY IT IS... HEHEHEHEHEHEH... I KNOW YOU WATCHIN' THIS... JUS' AS SOON AS I KNOW YOU WOMB IS HOME...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181075 Aug 6, 2014
DEVIL LOVE YOU, BABY, HE GO CATCH ONE OR THREE JUS' FO' YOU... HE A KILLER... AIN'T NOBODY BETTER, 16... ALARM JUS' GO OFF... MUS' MEAN I ON... IF... I JUST LOVED YOU RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF GOD AN' EVERYBODY... WOULD YOU LOVE ME BACK? CAUSE I'M THE MAN TO DO IT......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1181076 Aug 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin puts gays in jail. Homosexuality is a state offense in Russia.
Wonder how our far left radical liberals feel about being so closely associated with full-blown communists in their own party now.
??????????

You fell off the really, really, REALLY deep end didn't you?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181077 Aug 6, 2014
AW, SHIT... NOW I GOT THIS STIFFY TO DEAL WITH AS WELL AS TRYIN' TO WAKE UP.... DAMN YOU GIRLS....(EAT YOU HEART OUT, TICKERS.... THIS IS HOW A REAL MAN FUNCTIONS...)... IT ALL HYDRAULICS.... HEY, UM, TICKERS... YOU THINK SHE WET OR NOT?... YOU?.... MMMMM..MMMM.MMMMMMM. I SMELL BACON.... WOMAN WHO COOKIN' IT, NAKED AN' SMILIN' AT ME... WHAT YOU THINK THAT MEANS?....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181078 Aug 6, 2014
3 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNIN'.. DEVIL GOT TO REALIGN HIS THINKIN' AN BECOME A PREDATOR... ON THE OTHER HAND SHE STANDIN' OVER THE STOVE HALF-AWAKE FRYIN' EGGS AN' BACON... SHE DON' EVEN KNOW ME... I DON' KNOW HOW TO COOK SO WE EVEN... HER LITTLE BROWN FEET ARE SO PERFECT..... SHE SHIFTIN' FROM ONE TO THE OTHER CAUSE SHE TRYIN' TO STAY AWAKE,,, SHE DON' EVEN REALIZE HER PANTIES ARE BARELY ON HER SKINNY HIPS, WHICH IS WHY THE DEVIL LOVES HER.... GO FIGGER?... OVER TO YOU, TICKERS...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181079 Aug 6, 2014
CAROL, HONEY... BEFO' I GO SHOWER AN' TRY AN' WAKE UP... I JUS' WAN' YOU TO KNOW.... LIFE DON' NEED TO BE SO SCARY.... THERE ARE A LOT OF MEN LIKE ME WHO LIKE WOMEN... JUS' CAUSE THEY ARE.... I'M SORRY YOU DINT GET THE MEMO... SAY HI TO GOOFY...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181081 Aug 6, 2014
16, I REALIZE WE NEVER MET YET.. BUT I'M NO LIAR.... I WILL EAT YOUR PANTIES - CLEAN OR DIRTY - RIGHT OFF YOUR FINE ASS WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED OR ANSWERED... YOU DECIDE.... PURRRRRRR....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181082 Aug 6, 2014
BBL.. Y'ALL..
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181083 Aug 6, 2014
WAIT! GEN'L HAROLD GREENE.... HAHAHAHAHAHA... WHO NAMES THEIR KID "HAROLD?: HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, GOOD RIDDANCE, MORON... THANK YOU FO' YOU SERVICE, THO' I REALIZE NOT EVERYONE WAS SIMILARLY GRATEFUL... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181084 Aug 6, 2014
WAR IS HELL, Y'ALL... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.... DUMMIES... YOU DON' SUPPOSE HE WAS PISSED ABOUT YOU SHOOTIN' HIS BROTHER'S KIDS DO YA?... HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,504
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr tuffet 239,607
Obama has LEAK under sink. 6 hr Troy the true Plu... 41
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Dudley 8,077
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Mothra 63,581
White country boys know how to shoot! 9 hr Ashole Bahboon 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr CrunchyBacon 105,065

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages