Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1683990 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181050 Aug 5, 2014
WHY IS THIS SO HARD, YOU RECKON? IF YOU SPEAK THE TROOTH, WHY AIN'T IT OBVIOUS?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181051 Aug 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people who claim to not be members of a religion make poor spokesmen for said religion's doctrines.
NO DOUBT... BUT.. UM.. WHY DOES RELIGION ENTER INTO THE DISCUSSION AT ALL?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1181052 Aug 5, 2014
Gojira wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste your time on someone who truly believes they know it all and are never wrong? Someone as egotistical as FraudTick needs professional help.
Advise taken. My responses to this poster are rare and few and far between.

Location hidden

#1181053 Aug 5, 2014
'scuse me..."advice"
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1181054 Aug 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, back-alley abortionists who dump their mistakes at the door of the emergency room because they are not licensed to practice medicine in that state....
do they wear hoodies and masks???...
Well, as long as you have rightwing zealots promoting the murdering of doctors on national tv like Billo did with Dr. Tiller....
and where was it that another rightwing nutjob sniper shot a doctor while he was having breakfast.. Dr. Slepian in NY.
And all the mental cases like Carol who harass women with their sick rubber fetus' and photos of fetus'...
They threaten the lives of the doctors and nurses, and the patients. These women have the right to privacy in a safe environment free of sickos like Carol
You get my drift.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1181055 Aug 5, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What consequences do you want them to accept? Would you have them wear a scarlet letter? Stoned in the public square?
Did you see the film Philomena? You remind me of those hateful nuns.
Yes she does.

Location hidden

#1181056 Aug 5, 2014
Well, anyway, it's going to be a lot easier to conquer this nation being so divided - from within or without...whichever comes first.
Gojira

United States

#1181057 Aug 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>do i need to put up the picture of my boat that cost more than your house again?.... i ain't drowning, son...
i sho am callin you out , tho...
LMAO!

Like anyone gives a sh*t about ¨the picture¨ you have of a boat.

What a twit.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1181058 Aug 5, 2014
Gojira wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste your time on someone who truly believes they know it all and are never wrong? Someone as egotistical as FraudTick needs professional help.
You're so right, why should she when she can waste her time with a moran like you?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1181059 Aug 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people who claim to not be members of a religion make poor spokesmen for said religion's doctrines.
He didn't say anything about religion
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1181060 Aug 5, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, anyway, it's going to be a lot easier to conquer this nation being so divided - from within or without...whichever comes first.
Totally whack

Location hidden

#1181061 Aug 5, 2014
Here's another Obamacare "disaster's a-comin'" alert....

The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index found an overall drop of 4 percentage points in the share of uninsured residents for states accepting the law's core coverage provisions. Those are states that expanded their Medicaid programs and also built or took an active role managing new online insurance markets.

States whose leaders still object to "Obamacare" are seeing much less change.

http://news.msn.com/us/poll-obama-health-law-...

Who woulda thought it would backfire the most in the states that played along?

Now what, Patrick? Remember that millions who are now insured by their employer will be receiving cancellations around October.

Hope most of them live in the states who rejected Obamacare. Apparently, they're going to be better off than the states who welcomed it with open arms.

Talk about your basic twist of fate...
Gojira

United States

#1181062 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
You're so right, why should she when she can waste her time with a moran like you?
I'm an Irish surname?

LOL

Whatever you say, stupid.
Gojira

United States

#1181063 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
He didn't say anything about religion
Butt out, ya bimbo boozer.
Gojira

United States

#1181064 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
You're so right
Yes I am. Thank you.

Location hidden

#1181065 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Totally whack
Now where have we heard that phrase "a house divided cannot stand"...

...oh yeah, the Bible...and Abraham Lincoln.

Are we a house divided, Lily? Do you think?

Radical progressive liberalism made a big huge crack in the foundation. Whether we continue to stand because of it or for how long is yet to be seen.

The next few elections will decide - and a few years afterwards...if we don't end up under the rubble before then.(Why did Obama's sinister-like smile suddenly enter my mind?)

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1181066 Aug 5, 2014
hate crime?

KENTWOOD, Mich.(AP)— A 9-year-old boy repeatedly stabbed by a 12-year-old at a Michigan playground ran screaming to his home and collapsed bleeding on his porch before dying at a hospital a short time later, witnesses and police said Tuesday.

Witnesses said the 12-year-old boy went to a nearby home after the Monday evening attack on Michael Conner Verkerke, called 911 and calmly turned himself in, then tried to flag down officers when they arrived.

The 12-year-old pleaded not guilty to a murder charge in juvenile court Tuesday, according to his attorney. He was ordered held in a juvenile detention center until a hearing next week. A motive for the attack still was being investigated, Kentwood Police Chief Thomas Hillen said.

Location hidden

#1181067 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Is that where you went?
No, but had a roommate who did in the late 1960s.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1181068 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, as long as you have rightwing zealots promoting the murdering of doctors on national tv like Billo did with Dr. Tiller....
and where was it that another rightwing nutjob sniper shot a doctor while he was having breakfast.. Dr. Slepian in NY.
And all the mental cases like Carol who harass women with their sick rubber fetus' and photos of fetus'...
They threaten the lives of the doctors and nurses, and the patients. These women have the right to privacy in a safe environment free of sickos like Carol
You get my drift.
not really.....

frankly, abortion improves the gene pool, so have at it.....

just don't force other people to pay for it......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1181069 Aug 5, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was a practiced liar and mass murderer
just as are all Communists.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick of commercials with mix couples 1 hr not my pillow 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Alain Vain 11,773
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 105,428
Trump is A 8 hr CrunchyBacon 382
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2,738
What's the Matter with California? 10 hr SAN FRAN WEIRDO 7
-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy c... 12 hr LOOKS GUUD N STRIPES 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance