Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1524162 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#1180597 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
First you nitwits bitch about abortions.
Then you bitch about women's access to birth control.
If you don't want the abortions, make access to birth control easier. DUH
You people are so stupid!!
You really want to have women kept down by unwanted pregnancies.
the old 'barefoot and pregnant' routine you idiots think women deserve.
The pill that Hobby Lobby sued over is not birth control,it is abortion. If they want to reduce sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancy they should reduce the promiscuity and adultery. Married women are are not kept down by pregnancy because new born babies are a blessing. Mothers and fathers need to love and cherish their children so that they will grow into moral,principled adults with values and good bearing.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1180598 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Still lying, Roxblow??
You said it was appeasement. LOL
You were proven wrong, and you skulked off in anger.
Now you're back to change your story??
Get lost, you little nitwit!!
I have not ever skulked off. I have continually challenge you and Patrick to support your claims to this day.

I am still waiting. Time to put up some proof, Nuc.

At beginning of WWI the US stance was isolationism is a historical fact.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1180599 Aug 5, 2014
You can trust me.

I won liar of the year about Obamacare!

Why would you want to repeal my signature legislation?

Just because the Democrats and I lied all about it and mislead people so it could pass?

Don't worry, I'll just abuse my power and delay it until after the elections!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1180600 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
First you nitwits bitch about abortions.
Then you bitch about women's access to birth control.
If you don't want the abortions, make access to birth control easier. DUH
You people are so stupid!!
You really want to have women kept down by unwanted pregnancies.
the old 'barefoot and pregnant' routine you idiots think women deserve.
The first place you should look when you complain about over population and unwanted pregnancy is at the promiscuity,adultery and hedonism that is the root of the liberal politics.
YYYY GUY

United States

#1180601 Aug 5, 2014
In Kentucky, Elaine Chao Endures Racist Attacks From Liberals

¨One can hardly turn on cable news without hearing someone say that Republicans are racists trying to roll back the clock on civil rights. Having a policy disagreement with President Obama, many of his partisan supporters argue, is nothing more than thinly veiled racism.

But Democrats who imagine racist slights and “dog whistles” at every turn would be wise to look at the vicious anti-Asian bigotry on display in Kentucky, which is being fomented by supporters of their so-called progressive party.

Read more: http://www.920whjj.com/articles/politics-1047...

Go ahead libs. Deny, deny, deny. Deny you wouldn't be screaming racism were the political parties in Kentucky reversed.
Even Steven

San Jose, CA

#1180602 Aug 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't have a good grasp of the president's CONSTITUTIONAL duties..''he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed". If timelines and applications to the Affordable Care Act must be extended to insure that the law is faithfully executed, it is the President's CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY to make that happen.
You are really reaching!!! "Faithfully executed" as written. Is the Constitution merely a guideline to be consulted by those it purports to regulate, or is it really the supreme law of the land? If it is just a guideline, then it is meaningless, as it only will be followed by those in government when it is not an obstacle to their purposes. If it is the supreme law of the land, what do we do when one branch of government seizes power over another?? Obama is setting a precedent for future Presidents which you may oppose vehemently.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1180603 Aug 5, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever000 "
I would be willing to bet that Canadians and Mexican's do not claim to be Americans.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Betting your food stamps again huh Special Eed?
YYYY GUY

United States

#1180604 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen Carol say far worse to Lily.
Yeah?

Prove it, or STFU.
Auntie Fee

New York, NY

#1180605 Aug 5, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
(Carol busy googling! Chile? HA; she probably can't find it on a map)
(Carol asking Google; are there any black people in Chile?)
(Carol asking Google; "Oopsie! I thought Fulgencio Bautista was that wine I bought one Christmas when I had those Eye-talian neighbors over)
(Carol asking Google: wasn't the Shah our best friend?)
(Lily asking Google, "how do I make fried chicken")

http://sandrarose.com/2014/08/lets-hope-aunti...
YYYY GUY

United States

#1180606 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen Carol say far worse to Lily. I've seen Nobraina say far worse to Lily. I've seen Ed say far worse to Lily.
Now you want to play Topix monitor??
Get hold of yourself, you're acting like an emotional train wreck!!
This from the whiny little bitch who wants people banned for suggesting that Ghost is 80 years old!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1180607 Aug 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence of retard Special Eed's lying obsessions. When will the envy ever subside? Don't hate me because I'm smarter and far more handsome than your decrepit lying ass. My many fans love me and idiots like you fear me...BOO maggot. Now go clean your depends. LMAO
You say Eed is the liar?

When did you say your book is coming out?

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Loser.
Auntie Fee

New York, NY

#1180608 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He WAS in New Jersey.
Not exactly a classy place.
Unless you're a Snooki fan.
Says "location hidden." You must be posting from Detroit, the capital of Democrat liberal failures.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1180609 Aug 5, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
When exactly does history begin for you?
Give us a date, clown
When we are talking about the zionists plot to steal the land of the Palestinians, it begins with the "First Aliyah" in the late 1800's when Rothschild aided members of "Go Forth the House of Jacob” to immigrate to Palestine as a precurser to stealiing land from the native inhabitants.

Officially, the World Zionist Organization was established in 1897 and replaced Rothschild as the main funder of settlement activities in Palestine.

That's enough history for now. Try to educate yourself.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1180610 Aug 5, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
One has to take note you made no comment on the fact that a majority of American's do not want or need nobammakare.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
And Obama has said all along that the Congress should sit down with him and go over what they think needs changing and make it a better bill, most agree that there need to be changes, so lets work it out and make it better for all Americans. But that makes way to much sense and the Republicans don't relate to making sense. Especially the un American Tea Baggers.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1180611 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
when Teabag is cornered with his ignorance, he lashes out with dumb accusations.
A lot like Dweeb.
Says Nuc who everyone is still waiting for her to back-up anything she has posted.

Anti-Zionism all too often is virtually indistinguishable from anti-Semitism.

What senseless is using is the Palestine end-run claim around being called anti-Semitism.

Is it unusual to have religious states--nope Italy, France and Greece were all religious states when founded. Most of the Mid-East have declared themselves as Muslim states so this complaint against Israel falls into being anti-Judaism .

Zionism itself is part of the Jewish teaching--that Israel one day will return. This makes it a BIG problem to claim that "Zionist are evil but hey I am not being anti-Semitic saying that."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1180612 Aug 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffft, Progressives have abandon the middle class in favor of identity politics.
lol! Right. So conservatives offer... what? Nothing? Except talk?

wow...
YYYY GUY

United States

#1180613 Aug 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not ever skulked off. I have continually challenge you and Patrick to support your claims to this day. I am still waiting. Time to put up some proof, Nuc.

That he makes people run away is a claim Nutsack has used for years.

Ignore it.
Auntie Fee

New York, NY

#1180614 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Teabag and Roxblow don't understand the words.
They assign their own meanings.
Are you accusing them of being socially promoted Democrats?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1180615 Aug 5, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Swastikas do you have hanging around the house, wingnut?
You have me mixed up with a Republican.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1180616 Aug 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Isn't interesting how reich wingers believe companies were nationalized under Obama but are capitalists (like the CRA debacle) under any conservative???
Gee whiz Yahoo you've mixed up your opinions once again??People who permanently reside on the dole, such as Barack Hussein Obama, and yourself,shouldn't be so quick to judge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Well Well 240,431
A few ITEMS of interest. 2 hr JOCULARITY JOCULA... 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 105,142
Can't Believe They Teach, Idiots. 3 hr Not on my watch 1
News Should Prince Charles step up and step down? (Apr '13) 4 hr test 3
To Top Up and Recharge Wireless Mobile Cell Pho... 5 hr financewoman 1
Proud Fella 9 hr Lets play balls 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages