Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658869 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#1180720 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry has a Silver Star, awarded by the US Navy.
That's the third highest military award America offers it's heroes.
That is proof positive that you're a liar and a fraud.
Max Cleland is a disabled veteranwho lost his legs in Vietnam.
He also has a Silver Star Medal.
A veteran would never speak such disrespect to other veterans. Least of all decorated war veterans.
You are the lowest form of scum on this thread, Dweeb.
And now your lies about being a veteran have been exposed.
No disrespect to a honored Army Officer but when you read the narrative it appears that CPT Cleland lost his limbs and received the Silver Star for his own recklessness : "When the helicopter landed, Cleland jumped out, followed by the two soldiers. They ducked beneath the rotors and turned to watch the liftoff. Cleland reached down to pick up a grenade he believed had popped off his flak jacket. It exploded and the blast slammed him backward, shredding both his legs and one arm."

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1180721 Aug 5, 2014
IMPEACH!
Obumbles Wizard of Zero

New York, NY

#1180722 Aug 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy didn't want to give an end date. Said he didn't want to give the enemy an advantage.
The date was developed when Obama and Maliki were talking during 2008 before Obama became president.
Interesting, eh?
"bushieboy"

People thought times were bad and now they seem like the good old days when America was perceived as strong and now is being NOT led or in Obama Newspeak: Leading from behind.

Libs called Bush a cowboy, meanwhile Obumbles is like the Wizard with no one paying attention to the "man" behind the curtain.

But in the REAL WORLD of multilateral diplomacy, Obama’s class room strengths are not strengths at all.

The president forgets that every country acts according to its own needs and not the global goal of one world, one people. While other countries may espouse the liberal utopian dream of a global community, it’s usually only to get the richer countries to pay more money for the world’s problems. Obumbles talks about carbon and then jets to another date night or fundraiser while ugly wife requires separate jets for vacations.

The Obama doctrine of ignoring international issues and claiming it’s none of the U.S.’ business is a philosophy that has allowed Russia, Iran and China to step up and take the lead. And it has created uncertainty around the world.

In Poland, where Biden previously rushed to calm the uncertainties, 59% of the Polish people believe Russia is threatening their national security.

Poland, a close American ally, has doubts about America’s commitment to stopping Russian Imperialism.

In Saudi Arabia, there are concerns that the U.S. will allow Iran both to control Syria and to build a nuclear bomb.

Afraid of being abandoned, the Saudis have made the very dangerous move of trying to replace America’s friendship with Pakistan’s, recently giving the terrorist-haven a $1.5 billion “friendly gift.”

The Israeli Defense Minister recently conceded that the Jewish state can no longer rely on the U.S. to deal with Iran. He repeatedly used the word “weakness” to describe the perception of America not just in Israel and Iran but around the world.

In Japan, fears of a weak U.S. in the face of Chinese aggression are leading to the first Japanese military buildup since World War II.

In Germany, a country that does not take Hitler comparisons lightly, the Finance Minister said of Putin’s Crimea gambit,“Those are the methods that Hitler has applied in the Sudetenland”-- a warning not to Berlin, but to Washington.

The people of Venezuela understand the Poles’, Saudis’, Israelis’ and Japanese fears of not being able to count on the Obama administration. And so do the people of the Balkans and Georgia.

Obama’s "war or ignore" philosophy is causing real fears for the people around the world who are fighting for greater liberty, human rights and against aggression.

Obumbles is a cross between Nero and Carter and only tough with seniors in the Tea Party. He's busy having fun and campaign fundraising and vacationing while the world burns. And just to make it more fun, he's importing millions of more social service leeches and now the Ebola virus.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1180723 Aug 5, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>John Kerry is no hero. John Kerry was a coward and a traitor to our country and should have been treated as one. John Kerry personally cause hardship and death on many dedicated members of the military.
the Government of the United States of America disagrees with you, Frank.

Kerry has a Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts.

All Frank has is a Geedunk medal. HAHAHA

Sounds like you're the anti-American traitor, Frank.

Either that, or the DOD is wrong. Which is it, you fraud??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1180724 Aug 5, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY YOU WORDS, NOT MINE, GRAMPY... I KNOW BETTER THAN TO CALL WOMEN "BROADS" AN' THEN COME SNIFFIN' AROUN' LOOKIN' FO' A L'IL STRANGE... NOT THE RIGHT WAY, GRAMPY..
Hee, Hee, Hee.

An immoral flake is lecturing me about morals and ethics.

That's like Magic Negro lecturing me about the US Constitution:-)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1180725 Aug 5, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What a bunch of bull. "There is no such thing as radical right, only radical left."
you are a cuckoo bird....

Location hidden

#1180726 Aug 5, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect to a honored Army Officer but when you read the narrative it appears that CPT Cleland lost his limbs and received the Silver Star for his own recklessness : "When the helicopter landed, Cleland jumped out, followed by the two soldiers. They ducked beneath the rotors and turned to watch the liftoff. Cleland reached down to pick up a grenade he believed had popped off his flak jacket. It exploded and the blast slammed him backward, shredding both his legs and one arm."
And he's the first soldier who did so??

He was injured in a combat zone, DUH.

And if he hadn't picked it up, how many might have been killed??

Think about it, Frank. The grenade was LIVE!!

You're really stupid on this issue, Frank. You claim to be a veteran. I'm doubting that with your bullshit.

Your insults to decorated veterans places you in the same bowels of Hell as the Dweeb.

You both lie about your enemies.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1180727 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry ran out of Vietnam after 90 days before the usual spring offensive began, shot himself twice, was never even wounded for the thrid fraudulent PH that he used to get the hell out of Vietnam before his own crew fragged him. Then Kerry invents a system of lies to slander American veterans with.
Max Cleland blew himself up. Max Cleland turned his back on Vietnam veterans and pretended they didn't exist when they stood right next to him to deliver a letter to him.
John Kerry told veterans to GFY.
Max Cleland told veterans to GFY.
Don't talk about patriotism and mention those two fraud pieces of shit.
You have to be the most despicable piece of lying warped crap ever. You are a confirmed liar and coward.no doubt. Hell you are even to stupid to even find an American woman, you were forced to either buy or rent one.Kerry and Cleland both served honorable and with valor far above what ever trivial donation you might have offered. For a scum bag like you to defame and belittle a couple real Americans is beyond shameful. The only life you have is the one you make up daily. Loser.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1180728 Aug 5, 2014
Nobel Peace prize update:

'Jimmy Carter: Hamas a 'Legitimate Political Actor'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/jimmy-car...

Location hidden

#1180729 Aug 5, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nobody's business as long as you are paying for it yourself. It you expect the taxpayers to foot the bill then it is their business.
I'm ok with that.

So why the nitwits trying to prevent all abortions??
Obumbles Wizard of Zero

New York, NY

#1180730 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry has a Silver Star, awarded by the US Navy.
That's the third highest military award America offers it's heroes.
That is proof positive that you're a liar and a fraud.
Max Cleland is a disabled veteranwho lost his legs in Vietnam.
He also has a Silver Star Medal.
A veteran would never speak such disrespect to other veterans. Least of all decorated war veterans.
You are the lowest form of scum on this thread, Dweeb.
And now your lies about being a veteran have been exposed.
Kerry's Silver Star is about as earned as Obumbles Nobel Peace Prize.

Location hidden

#1180731 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry's Silver Star, so say all the people who were with him, was bullshit. If John Kerry didn't have the pre-ordained connections that had him sailing with then Senator, soon to be President, John Kennedy in 1959, he would not have been given that fraudulent award.
I forget which story Kerry got the fraudulent award for. Was it when he was at the controls of his boat when a mine exploded near a boat behind him and he slammed the throtles and dumped Rassman over the stern, then when the boat returned after the short fire fight between the boats that didn't run away and the VC was over, Kerry wasn't at the controls, but was on the gunwale, the only person on the boat not manning a weapon, and he lowered a hand to help Rasman out of the water after he dumped him over the stern when he ran away?
Was that when Kerry was given the Silver Star?
That was also the 3rd PH he got. After one of his crew knocked the shit out of him knocking him away from the controls of the boat, kerry complained about some bruise on his upper arm that would have happened when he got the shit knocked out of him, being slammed against the bulkhead.
I'm thinking the person at the controls of Kerry's boat when it was brought back to the scene Kerry abandoned the other boats at when he ran away was the person who knocked the shit out of Kerry when he knocked him away from the controls.
I'm thinking you're a serial liar..........

and you prove it!!

----------

he President of the United States takes pleasure in presenting the Silver Star Medal to

JOHN FORBES KERRY

LIEUTENANT JUNIOR GRADE

UNITED STATES NAVAL RESERVE

for service as set forth in the following:

CITATION

"For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action while serving as Officer in Charge of United States Navy Patrol Craft Fast 94 and officer in Tactical Command of an operation in the Republic of Vietnam. On 28 February 1969, Patrol Craft Fast 23, 43 and 94, in conjunction with Underwater Demolition Team 13 and Vietnamese Regional and Popular Forces personnel, conducted an operation on the Ca Mau Peninsula as part of Operation SEA LORDS. While transiting the Bay Hap River en route to an insertion point along the Dong Cung River, these craft with thirty Regional/Popular Force personnel embarked in each unit came under heavy enemy small arms fire from the river banks. The Officer in Tactical Command, Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY directed his units to turn to the beach and charge the Viet Cong positions. Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY expertly directed the fire of his craft at the fleeing enemy while simultaneously coordinating the insertion of the embarked troops. While the Regional and Popular Forces conducted an area sweep, Patrol Craft Fast 43 remained on station to provide fire support and Patrol Craft Fast 23 and 94 moved upstream to investigate an area from which gunshots were coming.
Commander U. S. Naval Forces, Vietnam

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Silver_Star_Cit...

to be cont'd..........
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1180732 Aug 5, 2014
and yet some still fail to see that we are not all created equal...

'As many as seven out of 10 people in sub-Saharan Africa have no access to flush or chemical toilets or latrines, according to the World Bank.'

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-05/fece...

Location hidden

#1180733 Aug 5, 2014
Arriving at the area, Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY's craft received a B-40 rocket close aboard. Once again Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY ordered his units to charge the enemy positions and summoned Patrol Craft Fast 43 to the area to provide additional firepower. Patrol Craft Fast 94 then beached in the center of the enemy positions and an enemy soldier sprang up from his position not ten feet from Patrol Craft Fast 94 and fled. Without hesitation Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY leaped ashore, pursued the man behind a hootch and killed him, capturing a B-40 rocket launcher with a round in the chamber. Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY then led an assault party and conducted a sweep of the area while the Patrol Craft Fast continued to provide fire support. After the enemy had been completely routed, all personnel returned to the Patrol Craft Fast to withdraw from the area. While backing off the beach, these units again came under a hail of fire, this time from the opposite river bank. Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY immediately coordinated the firepower of his units and supressed the enemy fire. Later, after disembarking personnel, and while exiting from the Bay Hap River, the Patrol Craft Fast were again under fire. Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY immediately maneuvered his craft through several strafing runs which completely silenced the enemy. As a result of this operation, ten Viet Cong were killed and one wounded with no friendly casualties. In addition, numerous sampans, structures and bunkers were destroyed as well as confiscation of substantial quantities of combat essential supplies. Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY's devotion to duty, courage under fire, outstanding leadership, and exemplary professionalism directly contributed to the success of this operation and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the Unites States Naval Service."

For the President
E.R. ZUMWALT, Jr.
Vice Admiral, U. S. Navy

----------

So the US Gov't is wrong??

Fact is, you're nothing but a liar and a traitor to America.

You prove it regularly with your lies and made up bullshit.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1180735 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The ugly truth about abortion is that it's nobody's business but the woman contemplating it.
Least of all some ancient busybody like you.
Why are you so willing to interfere with people's personal freedoms??
MYOFB Carol
The Democrats have made it my business since I now have to pay for women's free birth control...and if I have to pay for it, they damned well better start popping those friggin' things because I'm also paying for their abortions - after the fact - against my will.

And since I've asked a few other liberals on here...

Could you turn on an industrial vacuum and suck out a developing human being with a beating heart, functioning organs and a central nervous system? And still sleep at night?

Answer the damn question.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1180736 Aug 5, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Al Gore is not a scientist...
May 16, 2014!
'Ice on Lake Superior still higher than anytime in past 40 years'
http://www.mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2014/0...
Al Gore is not a scientist......just a political hack supported by a Leftist Nobel Committee.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1180737 Aug 5, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>John Kerry is no hero. John Kerry was a coward and a traitor to our country and should have been treated as one. John Kerry personally cause hardship and death on many dedicated members of the military.
You are an idiot and guilty of being led by a party that wants power far more than honesty and the good of the people. John Kerry didn't have to go to Vietnam, and he didn't have to be a Swift boat Commander. He volunteered while Bush wiggled his cowardly ass into the Texas National Guard where he immediately disgraced himself and the uniform. While Cheney professed to being to busy..Then they both surrounded themselves with cowards and lied us into two botched wars that their deceitfulness sacrificed 4,500 American lives. So those are your hero's. Me thanks you lied like hell about your service also asshole.
Obumbles Wizard of Zero

New York, NY

#1180738 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You were beaten like a dog, and not only by me.
You like to make a fool of yourself, Roxblow, and I like to watch you do it.
Beaten like a dog? Isn't that Obumbles choice for barbeque?
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1180739 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ok with that.
So why the nitwits trying to prevent all abortions??
As long as tax dollars are not used I have no problem with what individuals do with their bodies, it's theirs to do with as they please. Regarding people trying to prevent abortions .... they have their right to protest and speak their mind as long as they don't infringe on anothers rights,... such as to seek abortion.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1180740 Aug 5, 2014
those evil rich people....and New York!.....

'Mausoleum Sites (756 sq. ft.):$320,000'

http://www.green-wood.com/2010/full-price-lis...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 13 min No Net 11
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 18 min No Net 106
Trump is A 3 hr Commie Killer 189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr what a russsh 11,595
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 4 hr US Media is Malig... 8
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Chicagoan by Birth 243,097
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 4 hr Run Like The Wind 13

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages