Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277682 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1179103 Aug 2, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
Ms. Pelosi, meet the ¨divine¨ Jonathan DelCarmen
Jonathan DelCarmen sounds like the kind of person Nancy Pelosi wants America to welcome and support. After all, he came to this country illegally as a child, at the tender age of 12. According to the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, he might well be the next Moses or Jesus.
A 19-year-old charged with murder in connection with last week's fatal assault on a USC graduate student told immigration officials that he entered the country illegally about seven years ago, a federal official said.
The official, who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter, said Jonathan DelCarmen made the comments during an interview at a Los Angeles County jail where he is being held in connection with the death of Xinran Ji, 24.
give the illegal scum a break....

he didn't use a gun....

he beat the student to death with a baseball bat.....

turnaround would be fair play......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1179104 Aug 2, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
Ms. Pelosi, meet the ¨divine¨ Jonathan DelCarmen
Jonathan DelCarmen sounds like the kind of person Nancy Pelosi wants America to welcome and support. After all, he came to this country illegally as a child, at the tender age of 12. According to the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, he might well be the next Moses or Jesus.
A 19-year-old charged with murder in connection with last week's fatal assault on a USC graduate student told immigration officials that he entered the country illegally about seven years ago, a federal official said.
The official, who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter, said Jonathan DelCarmen made the comments during an interview at a Los Angeles County jail where he is being held in connection with the death of Xinran Ji, 24.
one of Obama's precious "dreamers"....

if Bush had granted him amnesty, he would never have become a perverted killer....
Rosalia Doyle

Buffalo, NY

#1179105 Aug 2, 2014
So! Here you are, Chica! I should've known the gringo puta would be online putting on airs! I have NO IDEA what Chaco sees in you? Other than his beeg brown deeck, of course, and even that ees no beeg enough to stay in a giant hole like churs! Now GET BACK to thee house an wash thee dog like I already tells you! And put some CLOTHES ON!
Rosalia Doyle

Buffalo, NY

#1179106 Aug 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
one of Obama's precious "dreamers"....
if Bush had granted him amnesty, he would never have become a perverted killer....
Speaking of perverted killers, how bout them Israelis?
Rosalia Doyle

Buffalo, NY

#1179107 Aug 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
he didn't use a gun....
Well, eet ees thee national sort... for a few more years anyway... perhaps he deedn't understand about thee ball part?
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1179108 Aug 2, 2014
NAW, IT'S JUS' ME, Y'ALL... JUS' MESSIN' WIT YOU A L'IL GET YOU PRIMED FO' LATER WHEN THE "BIG" SHOW STARTS... I KNOW YOU TIRED, SUGAR, BUT TRUST ME, YOU DON' WANNA MISS THIS EPISODE.... I CALL IT, "PINK IS THE NEW BLACK"...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1179110 Aug 2, 2014
HEY, THAS RIGHT... WHAT THEY GON' DO WITH ALL THE FOOTBALL. BASEBALL, AN' BASBALL STADIUMS ONCE SOCCER IS THE NATIONAL SPORT IN FEW YEARS? I SENNNNSEEE OPPOR-TUN-ITY, HERE, PEOPLE... AN' HELL! THERE GON' BE GANGS OF 350 LB BLACK MEN WALKIN' ROUN' TRYIN' TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPEN TO ALL THE WHITE WOMEN? SOME OF 'EM WITH BASEBALL BATS IT OCCURS TO ME....
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1179111 Aug 2, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
You know I look back in my life or death thereof ,was it right to be a Conasewer of fish from day one, from the aroma. Ed Norton taught me well.
?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179112 Aug 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
he didn't use a gun....
YOU KNOW, SCHATZI, THAT WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED IF HE'D ONLY HAD A SOCCER BALL... JUS' SAYIN'...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179114 Aug 2, 2014
THAT KIND OF A COOL IDEA THOUGH... YOU STAKE OUT CONDEMNED BLACK PRISONERS IN FRONT OF A GOAL SOMEWHERE AND ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO CAN JUST WALK UP AND TAKE A PENALTY SHOT AT 'EM...PROLLY HEP WITH THE NATIONAL OBESITY EPIDEMIC AT THE SAME TIME?... NOT TO MENTION YOU FOOT-EYE COORDINATION...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179115 Aug 2, 2014
PLUS, IT'D PROLLY HEP THE SOUTHERN STATES KILL 'EM QUICKER THAN THEIR CURRENT TECHNOLOGY?... WAIT... NO, I GUESS DRAGGIN''EM BEHIND A TRUCK IS STILL PROLLY THE QUICKEST WAY?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179116 Aug 2, 2014
... AN', AN', FO' MARIJUANA CRIMES THEY STATE YOU OUT IN FRONT OF A WOMEN'S BEACH VOLLEYBALL NET! YOU FINALLY SEE SOME CIVIC INVOLVEMENT THEN, HUH?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179118 Aug 2, 2014
YOU FOLKS PLANNIN' ON SLEEPIN' YOU LIVES AWAY?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179119 Aug 3, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text> I can't sleep anymorEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE don't f with me j rocker, d freshman rookie there of got it u c ___,RSVP carol nighty night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
UH-HUH... I SEE A LOT OF ALCOHOL IN YOU PAST, "AND" YOU FUTURE...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179121 Aug 3, 2014
WASHINGTON CHOCK FULL OF OL' SOJURS... THIS WHERE THEY COME TO SPAWN AN' DIE. IT ALSO CHOCK FULL OF EVANGELICALS... MAKE ONE WONDER WHY IT ALWAYS OL' SOJURS AN' EVANGELICALS ALWAYS BITCHIN' BOUT THE PLACE?... BUT IT A SOUTHERN CITY THERE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT... THEY SO DUMB THEY CHEW THEIR OWN LEGS OFF TO GET A GODDAM HEATHEN ISRAELI OUT OF A TRAP OF HIS OWN MAKIN'...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179125 Aug 3, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> I c u fkd not in good way.com e future u _unt period
IS THAT SO, OLD GIRL? WANNA KNOW HOW I SEE YOU? WAKEY, WAKEY...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179126 Aug 3, 2014
DEVIL TOSS JESUS OVER THE BACK OF THE DIVAN AN' PROCEED TO ENTER HIM VIOLENTLY WITH HAMMER AN' TONG... JESUS, HE SCREAM LIKE A L'IL BITCH AN' BEG DEVIL TO STOP FO' CHRIST'S SAKE BUT DEVIL JUS' SHRUG AN' RAM THE BLACK, SCALY HEAD OF HIS BIFURCATED MEMBER UP THE SAVIOR'S ASS... SIGHIN' IN SATISFACTION OVER THE L'IL BITS OF BLOOD THAT ESCAPE, ATOMIZED, ON EACH STROKE....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1179127 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a weird guy. A simple mechanic who became powerful and had some bizzare ideas. Definitely didn't like Jews. I think from personal business experience. I don't know that it was inbred to him.
In 1920's, the USA was instrumental in providing aid to a severe Russian famine, largely due to soviet mismanagement.
But we helped, and I think that's when Ford and others invested in the newly formed USSR, Ford built great tractors at the time, needed to help solve the famine!!
America was loved by soviet peasants who got grain in American grain bags, and turned the bags into clothing.
There's a PBS special on it.
There are great blocks of Russian history to which most Americans have never been exposed to - intentionally, I believe. The Russian famines, although events initially started by economic disturbances of war and nature were actually used by Russian Communist leaders to punish farmers who refused to have their labors confiscated by the government.
Lenin was one bas turd but Stalin - Ford's buddy - was the worst who was responsible for tens of millions of deaths of fellow Russians. Most of Stalin's horror revolved around the Ukranian's wish for independence. This rings loudly today, too. Vladimir Putin has a strong sense of Russian history and is bent on retaining it's central importance going forward into this century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_o...

http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/geno...

Another Great Black Hole of American ignorance are the millions of Russian deaths surrounding Hitler's betrayal and attack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_ (World_War_II)

"The battles on the Eastern Front constituted the largest military confrontation in history.
Of the estimated 70 million deaths attributed to World War II, over 30 million many of them civilian, occurred on the Eastern Front. The Eastern Front was decisive in determining the outcome of World War II, eventually serving as the main reason for Germany's defeat."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Moscow

".....the Battle of Moscow is considered among the most lethal battles in world history."

The total casualties suffered by Russia in its defense of Moscow alone during WWII are listed as high as 1,280,000. The suffering of those Muscovites is almost unspeakable and can draw tears today.

American academia and the Magic Negro Network are remiss in presenting these horrifying figures to HS students today but learning of them gives a greater perspective to anyone watching the Russian events of today unfold.

Henry Ford, in this context of history, was a bungling fool.

Lapeer, MI

#1179128 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Woody says you're the bottom of the barrel.
I think he gives you far too much credit.
Yours or my own opinion of myself in these posts is irrelevant but if that's all you can scrape together on short notice then go for it. Your antics are a great diversionary tactic.

But not for me.

Lapeer, MI

#1179129 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
The night shift is approaching rapidly.
I'm getting so sleepy..........
You are so fortunate to be able to bore yourself to sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 2 hr pailrider 163
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 197,022
News Emanuel set to call for largest property tax hi... 6 hr Bama Yankee 1
TOYOTA , Warranty Fraud, Negligent Mechanic, mi... 6 hr lichtran 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr jimi-yank 54,578
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr 40ish 6,435
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,661
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages