Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1177971 Aug 1, 2014
Boehner Encourages Obama To Take Executive Action, One Day After Voting To Sue Obama Over Executive Action

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2014/07/...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1177972 Aug 1, 2014
Those wacky Christians....

'Anti-Israel Protestor Proudly Admits Palestinian Organizations Kidnap Israelis'

http://www.tonykatz.com/anti-israel-protestor...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1177973 Aug 1, 2014
House Fails To Pass Immigration Bill, Asks Obama To Act Alone

ronically, Speaker Boehner — who, one day earlier, advanced his plan to sue President Obama for allegedly exceeding his authority with executive orders — urged President Obama to act alone on securing the border. In a statement, Boehner and fellow House leaders Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Steve Scalise (R-LA), and Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), said:

This situation shows the intense concern within our conference – and among the American people – about the need to ensure the security of our borders and the president’s refusal to faithfully execute our laws. There are numerous steps the president can and should be taking right now, without the need for congressional action, to secure our borders and ensure these children are returned swiftly and safely to their countries.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/house-fails-pass-...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1177974 Aug 1, 2014
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol ... I just posted it. Please don't listen to it. If you shoot yourself ....
LOL! But I know what you mean about offing yourself with certain songs. That's funny.
Some Country Songs make me 'wanna' break whatever it's playing on ...!
Stand By Your Man comes to mind ...
Here's One You Like ... Enjoy !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dJe1iUuAW4MXX
Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. But I LOVE...as in L-O-V-E...LOVE the Doobie Brothers!

Learned all the words to What A Fool Believes to sing it when it comes on the radio.(Not an easy song to learn and it's not on my Doobie Brothers CD.)

But it made me happy after I clicked on the clink. Thanks!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1177976 Aug 1, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
The House is still working on this.
Premature Propaganda, airhead worm.
Yes. And, Rep. John Mica, R-Fla., their intent is to pass a "template for what needs to be done and slow the president down."
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1177977 Aug 1, 2014
Those evil hateful men/Republicans....

' Don't Let Republicans Erase Vaginas From Women's Health Without them, no health care system is complete '

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/118911/rep...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1177978 Aug 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Notrickzone"? Really. LMAO. No wonder you are braindead.
I could care less what you do. Eat all that GMO crap on your vegan diet. But don't say it is healthier to do so. It is just as bad as eating processed food, oh yeah-soy is just that. They render it so it doesn't poison you ...much...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1177979 Aug 1, 2014
So do you rightwingers wake up in the morning and wonder who you are going to screw over that day?

Or do you let the day play out and screw people over accordingly?

Homer just curious.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1177980 Aug 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. But I LOVE...as in L-O-V-E...LOVE the Doobie Brothers!
Learned all the words to What A Fool Believes to sing it when it comes on the radio.(Not an easy song to learn and it's not on my Doobie Brothers CD.)
Buncha long-haired hippies writing/singing liberal songs.

Orlando, FL

#1177981 Aug 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Boehner Encourages Obama To Take Executive Action, One Day After Voting To Sue Obama Over Executive Action
http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2014/07/...
Obama abuse of executive actions are so extreme that they violate the Constitution.

Professor Jonathan Turley of George Washington University – a well-known liberal on some issues – said this:

“President Obama is the president Richard Nixon always wanted to be. If you look at the articles of [Nixon's] impeachment, every one of those powers Obama is exercising, and yet there’s really not a pushback.”

That's because the media's job now is to protect their fellow ideologue whom they put into power.

Surely, you must see the danger in this - whether you want to admit it or not.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1177982 Aug 1, 2014
So since most(not all) music is written and sung by liberals/moderates, what do you rightwingers listen to? Ted Nugent and both country and western?
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1177983 Aug 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If a zinionist's lips are moving, he is lying. No one can believe anything reported by israel. IDF forces were "operating to decommission a tunnel" when the ceasefire ended in violence. It was Netanyahu who vowed to destroy Hamas' tunnel network "with or without a cease-fire." The truth will never be known if we only listen to one side.
Good - Netanyahu should destroy everything and anything Hamas builds.

"You won't build that" would be an applicable warning while the tunnel network is being "decommissioned". Destroy It.

If you are typing, you're hating - Jews, Christians, Israel while loving Palestinian terrorists, Muslim terrorists, The UN ... And no one believes anything "reported" by you because of your allegiances to the aforementioned. And your last statement, my that's rich - YOU only listen to ONE side - The Muslim/Palestinian terrorists'.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1177984 Aug 1, 2014
If I had two hammers and I gave a rightwinger one of them, would they try and bash me over the head with their hammer and take both hammers?

Orlando, FL

#1177985 Aug 1, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Buncha long-haired hippies writing/singing liberal songs.
They are musicians and artists who write great songs. How could anyone not like China Grove or Long Train Running ("without love, where would you be now?")

Never heard a lyric that exposes their political persuasion. Have you?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1177986 Aug 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If a zinionist's lips are moving, he is lying. No one can believe anything reported by israel. IDF forces were "operating to decommission a tunnel" when the ceasefire ended in violence. It was Netanyahu who vowed to destroy Hamas' tunnel network "with or without a cease-fire." The truth will never be known if we only listen to one side.
You airhead, Israel is permitted to continue to destroy tunnels.
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1177987 Aug 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>

You're Welcome !!
I had to do something and quick after The Horse With No Legs song! LOL! Glad you enjoyed it. And that it made you happy.

Always loved The Doobie Brothers too - Michael McDonald has such a unique soulful quality to his voice ...

Orlando, FL

#1177988 Aug 1, 2014
Homer wrote:
So since most(not all) music is written and sung by liberals/moderates, what do you rightwingers listen to? Ted Nugent and both country and western?
Music - like art - is in the eye (and ear) of the beholder.

Not everything in life is politically motivated as much as Obama and liberals like yourself try to make it so.

Orlando, FL

#1177989 Aug 1, 2014
Homer wrote:
If I had two hammers and I gave a rightwinger one of them, would they try and bash me over the head with their hammer and take both hammers?
If you gave a conservative one of your hammers, they'd hammer out danger, they'd hammer out warning, they'd hammer out the love between our brothers and their sisters all over this land.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1177990 Aug 1, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and when was the time the House actually got ANYTHING done?
premature indeed.
Your biullsh*t aside, your propaganda was false and premature, BSing weasel.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1177991 Aug 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
......and falling like a stone today......
the economy is "on fire".....
Wonder where the COC janitor is today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Jacques Ottawa 181,945
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 3 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]