Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394414 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179125 Aug 3, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> I c u fkd not in good way.com e future u _unt period
IS THAT SO, OLD GIRL? WANNA KNOW HOW I SEE YOU? WAKEY, WAKEY...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179126 Aug 3, 2014
DEVIL TOSS JESUS OVER THE BACK OF THE DIVAN AN' PROCEED TO ENTER HIM VIOLENTLY WITH HAMMER AN' TONG... JESUS, HE SCREAM LIKE A L'IL BITCH AN' BEG DEVIL TO STOP FO' CHRIST'S SAKE BUT DEVIL JUS' SHRUG AN' RAM THE BLACK, SCALY HEAD OF HIS BIFURCATED MEMBER UP THE SAVIOR'S ASS... SIGHIN' IN SATISFACTION OVER THE L'IL BITS OF BLOOD THAT ESCAPE, ATOMIZED, ON EACH STROKE....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1179127 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a weird guy. A simple mechanic who became powerful and had some bizzare ideas. Definitely didn't like Jews. I think from personal business experience. I don't know that it was inbred to him.
In 1920's, the USA was instrumental in providing aid to a severe Russian famine, largely due to soviet mismanagement.
But we helped, and I think that's when Ford and others invested in the newly formed USSR, Ford built great tractors at the time, needed to help solve the famine!!
America was loved by soviet peasants who got grain in American grain bags, and turned the bags into clothing.
There's a PBS special on it.
There are great blocks of Russian history to which most Americans have never been exposed to - intentionally, I believe. The Russian famines, although events initially started by economic disturbances of war and nature were actually used by Russian Communist leaders to punish farmers who refused to have their labors confiscated by the government.
Lenin was one bas turd but Stalin - Ford's buddy - was the worst who was responsible for tens of millions of deaths of fellow Russians. Most of Stalin's horror revolved around the Ukranian's wish for independence. This rings loudly today, too. Vladimir Putin has a strong sense of Russian history and is bent on retaining it's central importance going forward into this century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_o...

http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/geno...

Another Great Black Hole of American ignorance are the millions of Russian deaths surrounding Hitler's betrayal and attack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_ (World_War_II)

"The battles on the Eastern Front constituted the largest military confrontation in history.
Of the estimated 70 million deaths attributed to World War II, over 30 million many of them civilian, occurred on the Eastern Front. The Eastern Front was decisive in determining the outcome of World War II, eventually serving as the main reason for Germany's defeat."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Moscow

".....the Battle of Moscow is considered among the most lethal battles in world history."

The total casualties suffered by Russia in its defense of Moscow alone during WWII are listed as high as 1,280,000. The suffering of those Muscovites is almost unspeakable and can draw tears today.

American academia and the Magic Negro Network are remiss in presenting these horrifying figures to HS students today but learning of them gives a greater perspective to anyone watching the Russian events of today unfold.

Henry Ford, in this context of history, was a bungling fool.

Lapeer, MI

#1179128 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Woody says you're the bottom of the barrel.
I think he gives you far too much credit.
Yours or my own opinion of myself in these posts is irrelevant but if that's all you can scrape together on short notice then go for it. Your antics are a great diversionary tactic.

But not for me.

Lapeer, MI

#1179129 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
The night shift is approaching rapidly.
I'm getting so sleepy..........
You are so fortunate to be able to bore yourself to sleep.

Lapeer, MI

#1179130 Aug 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
It's time for Carol and her nightly fairy tales.
It's been real.
It's time for nutsack to climb beneath the sheets and get hold of himself.

Lapeer, MI

#1179131 Aug 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for nutsack to climb beneath the sheets and get hold of himself.
Different strokes for different folks:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1179132 Aug 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He made that perfectly clear. He IS just your president. It's why Reid won't bring up any House bipartisan-passed legislation in the Senate and Republicans have refused to pamper him because he's just your president...your spoiled president.
The man doesn't know how to lead, compromise or get anyone to agree on anything. He simply decrees, delegates and then isolates himself and expects total obedience. When he doesn't get it, he starts calling the opposition names.
That's playground bullying. Not leadership. Face it.
Affirmative Action Strikes Again.

Lapeer, MI

#1179133 Aug 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Been a big day. Eventful day, as it were. Started very early this morning and I'm pooped.
You might be pooped but the Progressives here like nutsack, since and Wooddick are simply excreted.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1179134 Aug 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not too bright are you? We didn't get involved in WW II until it directly affected us...the Japanese bombed the American fleet in Pearl Harbor. In all probability the USSR would have beaten Hitler without us.
Good point, a lot of those opposing our involvement in Europe during WWII were conservative Republicans like Prescott Bush.
You're right about the Russians too. Before one American set foot on Europe in Italy the Soviets had defeated Hitler's 7th Army at Stalingrad and were heading west. We did push the Germans out of Italy and France but more importantly we prevented the Soviets from pushing even further west that they did and in the process gaining German missile technology that would have turned them into a more dangerous adversary.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1179135 Aug 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but yet the government is forcing its religious beliefs on others and demanding that they abandon theirs....
And just what "religious" beliefs is the government forcing on others moron? The government has no religious beliefs; it's secular and religiously neutral, or should be.
It's not demanding anyone give up their beliefs either dumbass. If you don't believe in contraception, don't use it; no one's going to force you. Against abortion? Don't have one. Against same sex marriage fine.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1179136 Aug 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative Action Strikes Again.
I see you arte still claiming a black man can't get into Columbia or Harvard without affirmative action. But then again, you have always been a racist fck.

Chambersburg, PA

#1179137 Aug 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would anybody outside of the military or knowledgeable about defense know about necessary levels?
Nobody is saying there isn't waste, but inadequate levels is irresponsible.
There was a build up going into Afghanistan & Iraq.

I guess you want to maintain those levels of spending?

Someone said we need a smaller, faster army. Who was that......

Unless we get another Republican President. we won't be making up sh*t to invade more countries.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1179138 Aug 3, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, a lot of those opposing our involvement in Europe during WWII were conservative Republicans like Prescott Bush.
You're right about the Russians too. Before one American set foot on Europe in Italy the Soviets had defeated Hitler's 7th Army at Stalingrad and were heading west. We did push the Germans out of Italy and France but more importantly we prevented the Soviets from pushing even further west that they did and in the process gaining German missile technology that would have turned them into a more dangerous adversary.
I am all for going to war with central America. Before one more of them invades us.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179139 Aug 3, 2014
I WUZ JUS' LYIN' HERE... WAITIN' FO' Y'ALL TO WAKE UP... THE FISHIN' SUCKD DESPITE THE COL' SNAP SO I WUZ CASTIN' BACK IN MY MIND TO A TIME YEARS AGO BEFO' A FLYROD HAD EVEN BEEN SEEN IN GEORGIA... THE CHATTAHOOCHEE RIVER RUN FROM ABOVE HELEN ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE FLINT RIVER AN' BEYOND, AN' I GUESS I FISH EVERY INCH OF THAT RIVER... HELL, I'D GET IN A FLOAT TUBE WITH A BOTTLE OF BUSHMILLS AN' SOMETIMES I WOKE UP IN GOD KNOWS WHERE IN FLORIDA OR ALABAMA... LOTS OF TIMES...

NOW BACK THEN I FISHED OR HUNTED EVERY SINGLE DAY.. I WORE OUT A MEC 300 JUNIOR IN 15 DAYS SO I'D INSTALLED HIS BIG BROTHER UNDER THE CAP OF MY OL' RUSTY DATSUN PICKUP AN' THERE WAS 20... 25 POUNDS OF SMOKELESS POWDER IN THAT TRUCK AN PROLLY 150 LBS OF LEAD SO IT WOULDA BEEN BAD TO RUN INTO ME BY ACCIDENT.... I HAD TWO GOOD DOGS, BLACK LABS, AN' I HAD THE LOVE OF A GOOD WOMAN WHOSE DADDY OWNED THE SPORTIN'' GOODS STORE IN MARTINSBURG, WV CONVENIENTLY... AND SHE DINT MIND MAKIN' SWEET LOVE ON THE ROUGH, RED METAL FLOOR OF THAT SERVICEABLE VEHICLE.

AND I WAS BATSHIT CRAZY BACK THEN...

I WAS FISHIN' BELOW THE LAKE LANIER DAM... WAY BELOW BUT JUST ABOVE ATLANTA IN THE BIG WATER WITH A 9' ROD I BUILT MYSELF... MY BLOOD STREAKED AN' RAGGEDY VEST, AN' A PAIR OF LATEX WADERS I'D PATCHED SO MANY TIMES AFTER HANGIN' ON THORN BUSHES AROUN' THE SOUTH FO' 8 OR 9 YEARS... THE WADERS WAS BROWN, THE PATCHES TAN AN' RED.... I S'POSE I WAS A SORRY SIGHT...

I ENTERED THE WATER ON THE HIGHWAY SIDE AN' TOOK SEVERAL GOOD RAINBOWS, 2-3 LBS ON ONE OF MY FRIEND BEN SCHLEY’S UGLY CRAYFISH FLIES AN' THEN, ACROSS THE WAY, I SEE A FISH JUMP AN' FLASH IN THE SUN... I'M NOT LOOKIN' AT HIM SO I DON' SEE WHAT IT IS EXACTLY... BUT IT BIG, I KNOW THAT.. HE WORKIN' A LONG DRAW NEXT TO THE BANK IN MEDIUM FAST WATER AN' HE ABOUT... 200 YARDS AWAY... MAYBE 150...

I WATCH AN' EVENTUALLY HE JUMP AGAIN, SOME KINDA INCIDENTAL HATCH I GUESS? HE OVER 10 LBS... LOOK LIKE A GIANT PINK AN' GREEN FOOTBALL.... SO I TAKE STOCK AN’ I HEAD OVER THERE... I MAKE IT TO THE FAR BANK AN' START TO WORK MY WAY CAREFULLY TO A POINT BELOW HIM FROM WHERE I IMAGINE I COULD FARM A CAST...

AN, AS I'M WALKIN' DOWN... SNEAKIN' DOWN ACTUALLY... I MEET TWO DAPPER MEN IN FISHIN' GEAR COMIN UP TOWARDS ME... THEY FLY FISHERMEN TOO, APPARENTLY, AN' THEY WEARIN' ENOUGH SNAZZY NEWGEAR TO BUY A SMALL PLANE... I SMILE AN GREET THEM... MAYBE EVEN TIP MY CAP, I DON' REMEMBER? BUT I REMEMBER THEIR RESPONSE, THEY TOTALLY IGNORE ME... LIKE I WUZ BLACK OR SUMTHIN'... I ASK ‘EM HOW THEY WAS DOIN’ AN’ GET NO RESPONSE…
WELL, BAFFLED, I WATCH THEM FO' A BIT AN' THEY MAKE THEY WAY DOWN INTO THE WATER AN' START FISHIN' IF THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT... THEY CASTIN' UPSTREAM IN FULL SUNLIGHT WITH TINY DRY FLIES AT 10 AM, AN THAT NEVER GON' WORK, NOT IN THIS LIFETIME SO I WENT ON TO WHERE I THOUGHT I MIGHT BE BELOW MOBY AN' SNUCK INTO THE DARK WATER...

Chambersburg, PA

#1179140 Aug 3, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
If I call Joe Biden a "Magic Caucasian", is that racist??
It is bad enough that those on the right post racial slurs but it really pathetic when people like you defend them.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1179142 Aug 3, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I am all for going to war with central America. Before one more of them invades us.
Then shut up and go get'um chickenshit.

Chambersburg, PA

#1179143 Aug 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again pretending the Obama support of Arab Spring didn't happen and the end result was chaos in the Middle East
There you go again supporting tyrants & despots & dictators while ignoring that your hero Bush said he invaded Iraq to spread Democracy. You blame Obama for supporting democracy in other countries.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1179144 Aug 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you arte still claiming a black man can't get into Columbia or Harvard without affirmative action. But then again, you have always been a racist fck.
Soetoro barry balls named changed to obama was so stupid that it is doubtful he could get in under affirmative action, he was a foreigner under jj dyn-o-mite Carter.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179145 Aug 3, 2014
HEY TICKERS... YOU PAYIN' ATTENTION? I JUS' WROTE THAT FO' YOU SO YOU COULD SEE HOW A REAL MAN BEHAVES OUT IN THE WORL'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min IB DaMann 60,010
last post wins! (Apr '13) 17 min They cannot kill ... 1,101
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Jacques Orleans 216,431
Observations 1 hr A Noted Observer 126
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,677
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr GEORGIA 6,398
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Found 70,697
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages