Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1641831 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

al tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1179671 Aug 4, 2014
You're right there, it's a transparency thing... DC is a cesspool of liberal haters.
al tigre

Buffalo, NY

#1179672 Aug 4, 2014
Goodnight!
Jenks

United States

#1179673 Aug 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that transparency thing. Any hint of addressing the truth must be kept a secret. Lest liberals find out utopia doesn't exist and start believing something is rotten in Denmark...or D.C.
Can't be that transparent when there's more than a smidgeon of corruption. Liberals thrive on opacity.
Night.
District of Columbia = District of Corruption
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179674 Aug 4, 2014
THE DEVIL OWNS THE NIGHT... THE DEVIL OWNS THE DAY TOO... HE MAKE YOU DANCE LIKE HIS MARIONETTES,,, SAY WHAT HE WAN' YOU TO... HE NOT CARE A SINGLE WHIT WHO HE HURT... HE THE DEVIL... IT WHAT HE DO... HE WAN' WOMEN... HE DON' WRITE ABOUT IT... NIGHT, NIGHT, SWEETIES...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179675 Aug 4, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
District of Columbia = District of Corruption
YOU SORTA... EXPOSED AT THIS POINT... THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?.... CAUSE IT CERTAINLY HEP'S ME, SUGAR..... GUESS YOU FO'GET WHAT PURE HELL LOOKS LIKE, DINT YOU OL' WOMAN?....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1179676 Aug 4, 2014
YOU JUS' NOT KNOW WHO TO TRUS' ANY MO' DO YA CAROL? COULD BE ANYBODY YOU TALKIN' TO?... USUALLY IS.. DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY TIMES YOU WRITE BACK TO THE DEVIL THINKIN' HE ANOTHER SYMPATHETIC WOMAN?... HEHEHEHEHEHEH... I USE KOTEX NOW JUS' TO SOAK UP THE TEARS... THE FOLKS ON YOU TEAM I IMITATE... THEY AFRAID TO TELL YOU IT NOT THEM... CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY SO SINCERE... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA...YOU ASS IS MINE, HONEY... ALL YOU SAY IS WHAT I MAKE YOU SAY... HUMILIATIN' AIN'T IT? YOU STAY AN' PLAY... YOU FIND OUT JUS' HOW MANY "IMPOSTORS" THERE IS.... JESUS NOT MANAGE TO STRIKE ME DEAD YET, HONEY.... SO IT UP TO YOU.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
JPL

United States

#1179677 Aug 4, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
THE DEVIL OWNS THE NIGHT... THE DEVIL OWNS THE DAY TOO... HE MAKE YOU DANCE LIKE HIS MARIONETTES,,, SAY WHAT HE WAN' YOU TO... HE NOT CARE A SINGLE WHIT WHO HE HURT... HE THE DEVIL... IT WHAT HE DO... HE WAN' WOMEN... HE DON' WRITE ABOUT IT... NIGHT, NIGHT, SWEETIES...
No he doesn't care but he don't want a woman his preference is his own kind and then he socializes while playing golf.
WAKE UP DEM

Lillington, NC

#1179678 Aug 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's been smoking what you have, either.
No I do not smoke however
I think you and him are on the crack pipe by reading your posts !!!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1179679 Aug 4, 2014
House report says Republicans lied & had a f*cking fit about nothing with Benghazi. There was no wrong doing from the White House, Obama was there & engaged. There was no "stand down".

"OMG OMG where was Obama OMG OMG"

"OMG OMG they lied about the video! OMG OMG"

"OMG OMG they withheld military support OMG OMG OMG"

"OMG OMG OMG OMG"

More proof Republicans in Congress don;t give a sh*t about this country & only care about their stupid party.

Chambersburg, PA

#1179680 Aug 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, lobbing missiles into civilian areas is inhumane, and those that do it should be eliminated from the area.
It certainly is.

But.

Israel is not much better when they have no concern about civilian casualties.

To target a school because Hamas stashed missiles in the basement is actually worse that a random fired missile.

No one is saying Israel does not have the right to respond. They are questioning their methods.

Chambersburg, PA

#1179681 Aug 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You cry in your beer so much that the beer's all gone by now.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something." ~Woodrow Wilson
I'm making enemies:-)
Most racists do.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1179682 Aug 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he was looking for tunnels. That was permitted in the cease fire agreement. Not a violation. You should be embarrassed.
One of the more intense battles in Vietnam was during the Pope's New year's truce agreement, the battle of Jan. 1, 1968. You must have been a stupid soldier, safely in his tracked vehicle, LOL.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/01/world/middl...
Allow me old clueless one, If Israel sends troops into an underground tunnel and they run into Hamas, yea think either one gives a shit about a truce? It's dog eat dog dumbass, Israel has one objective and that is obvious and that is to wipe out all of the Palestinians for good. they have been trying for years to eliminate them through the deprivation of food, water, blockade, confinement, treated like cattle, in the Israeli mind they are the chosen and the world owes them,throughout history they have been their own worst enemy and that continues today. Yours is strictly political and typical bagger. mentality.
WAKE UP DEM

Lillington, NC

#1179683 Aug 4, 2014

Hamas using children as human shields

HAMAS IS 100% THE BLAME !!!!!!!!!!
WAKE UP DEM

Lillington, NC

#1179684 Aug 4, 2014
WAKE UP DEM

Lillington, NC

#1179685 Aug 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1179686 Aug 4, 2014
Did you just say: "To target a school because Hamas stashed missiles in the basement "???

The epitome of ignorance:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly is.
But.
Israel is not much better when they have no concern about civilian casualties.
To target a school because Hamas stashed missiles in the basement is actually worse that a random fired missile.
No one is saying Israel does not have the right to respond. They are questioning their methods.
God are you people dumber than sh*t.
WAKE UP DEM

Lillington, NC

#1179687 Aug 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1179688 Aug 4, 2014
Another liberal cross-eyed moron defending terrorists:
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me old clueless one, If Israel sends troops into an underground tunnel and they run into Hamas, yea think either one gives a shit about a truce? It's dog eat dog dumbass, Israel has one objective and that is obvious and that is to wipe out all of the Palestinians for good. they have been trying for years to eliminate them through the deprivation of food, water, blockade, confinement, treated like cattle, in the Israeli mind they are the chosen and the world owes them,throughout history they have been their own worst enemy and that continues today. Yours is strictly political and typical bagger. mentality.
Patrick

United States

#1179689 Aug 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, lobbing missiles into civilian areas is inhumane, and those that do it should be eliminated from the area.
1.7 million souls in Gaza
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1179690 Aug 4, 2014
RealDave wrote:
House report says Republicans lied & had a f*cking fit about nothing with Benghazi. There was no wrong doing from the White House, Obama was there & engaged. There was no "stand down".
"OMG OMG where was Obama OMG OMG"
"OMG OMG they lied about the video! OMG OMG"
"OMG OMG they withheld military support OMG OMG OMG"
"OMG OMG OMG OMG"
More proof Republicans in Congress don;t give a sh*t about this country & only care about their stupid party.
Power and greed is the driving force behind Republicans and under Bush Cheney and his band of chickenhawks it grew to the point it is today. The teabaggers are Americas embarrassment, I believe it was Sinclair Lewis that said "When fascism comes to America it will be waving the flag and carrying a cross" .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr hfcv 64,119
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr heiscommunist 243,000
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr RACE 11,535
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr RACE 3,739
Trickle Down and Tax returns 6 hr H R Bloke 1
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 12 hr Amazing Skulduggery 3
The newest virus circulating is the UPS/Fed Ex... 13 hr Shoot Virus Perps 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages