Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1177698 Jul 31, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
disgusting.....
Just take a look in the mirror?
XYZ

East Hartford, CT

#1177699 Jul 31, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
disgusting.....
This type of crap is what the First Hypocrite Moochelle Antoinette would love to have mandated so it lands on school cafeteria and dining room tables across the nation.

All the while she and her husband would be wolfing down Kobe beef burgers and Wagyu beef hotdogs.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1177700 Jul 31, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, see you are a total idiot. Lots if idiocy that lily laps up but says absolutely nothing.
Tell us, Patrick, how can a person who signed the constitution be an illegal alien to the US?
Patrick, you get your historical facts from an air-head on CNN
Patrick gets all the information he needs from Chrissy "wet pants" Mathews, Magic Negro and sonic's Handbook of Internet Propaganda Websites.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1177701 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
What we have in Our Backyard from Mexico IS Drug Smugglers/Traffickers, Arms Dealers, Murderers, Rapists, Slave Traffickers.
Has nothing to do with Christians, or CINOS, You BIG MOUTH BAFOON.
Since Bawrawk became Liar-In-Cheat, WE aren't looking real good on ANYthing.
The election of Obama sure has not helped your grammar
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1177702 Jul 31, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So in Roxblow's warped world, the Israelis are 100% correct in their behavior??
Kiling civilians is ok if you're our ally?? ANd make no mistake, this is indiscriminate murder on the part of Israel.
And even if you're too stupid to see it, the rest of the world is heavily against Israel.
Only America, run by Israel, is on their side.
As long as stupid people like Roxblow pick sides and place all blame on one.
Didn't your mama tell you it takes two to tango??
What about the Gaza Strip having freedom and not the blockade they've lived under for 45 years??
Until that hapens, Israel wil have war on it's borders.
Someone once said:
"Whan you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose"
That is why Israel will never win.
Hi there mental case. Here's a news flash for you total frikking whackjob:

The United States (Obama) has allowed Israel to use an American-owned munitions stockpile amid the ongoing assault on the Gaza Strip.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/30/37344...

In other words, your here Obama just provided assets to Israel.

So, you are saying Israel controls Obama, you moron?

Baawwaahhh!!!!

God are you freaks on the left dumber than sh*t,.

Lapeer, MI

#1177703 Jul 31, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Only a total idiot would look at that graph and come up with 110%. Uh, never mind!!!!!! I forgot what I was talking to.
I am a witness to sonic's amazing talent for misunderstanding and ignorance of Math & Statistics.

It's starts out laughable and makes you chuckle but after maybe the twentieth time, it becomes an irritation because anybody with half a neuron would either 1.) Learn to stop embarrassing themselves and shut up or 2.) Try to learn something about Math & Statistics before opening their mouth again.

sonic has done neither but damns the torpedoes and plods onward at Full Steam Ahead.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1177704 Jul 31, 2014
MADISON, Wis.— After three years of legal battles, the war for Gov. Scott Walker’s cornerstone public-sector collective bargaining reforms is over, with the state Supreme Court on Thursday upholding Act 10 in its entirety.

Altogether, it was a big day for conservative causes. Wisconsin’s high court also ruled in favor of the state’s controversial voter ID law, but that matter is far from settled.

The Supreme Court, in a 5-2 decision, with liberal Judge Patrick Crooks begrudgingly agreeing Act 10 is constitutional, put an exclamation point of approval on the public employee labor law that sent thousands protesters to the state Capitol and 14 Democratic senators fleeing across the state line in a bid to stop it.

All but one liberal Dane County judge had concluded Act 10, which holds wage negotiations to the rate of inflation, ends automatic union dues deductions, and requires annual union recertification votes, meets constitutional muster.

The lawsuit was originally brought by Madison Teachers Inc. and Public Employees Local 61, AFL-CIO.

The labor unions argued that Act 10 limited their ability to organize and right to speak under the First Amendment of the Constitution.

That position was upheld in 2012 by Dane County Circuit Judge Juan Colas, who argued that portions of Act 10 violated the constitution.

But the Supreme Court disagreed.

Justice Michael Gableman, who wrote in the majority opinion, asserted the unions’“associational rights are in no way implicated by Act 10’s modifications to Wisconsin’s collective bargaining framework.” The labor unions, Gableman said,“remain free to advance any position, on any topic, either individually or in concert, through any channels that are open to the public.”

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1177705 Jul 31, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick gets all the information he needs from Chrissy "wet pants" Mathews, Magic Negro and sonic's Handbook of Internet Propaganda Websites.
Also he was caught repeating something he heard on CNN that was historically wrong--Hamilton was an illegal alien of the US.

Lapeer, MI

#1177706 Jul 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's another FOX graphics FU. so in being 'another', you make a excellent point; it's pretty easy to follow the stupid continuity.
Hey, Brutha', here's a Math Test for you:

how many fingers am I showing you?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1177707 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
YOU DON' KNOW ME VERY WELL, DO YOU?...
We don' moron?

WTF is a don' fool?

Is that another Obama freebie where you don' a welfare check you worthless POS of arrested adolescence?

Does anyone in your family respect you?

No?

Baawwaaahhh!!!

Big surprise libtard.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1177708 Jul 31, 2014
XYZ wrote:
<quoted text>
This type of crap is what the First Hypocrite Moochelle Antoinette would love to have mandated so it lands on school cafeteria and dining room tables across the nation.
All the while she and her husband would be wolfing down Kobe beef burgers and Wagyu beef hotdogs.
if you don't want to eat meat, fine......

but don't try to make a bag of leaves look like meat.......

just eat the leaves.....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1177709 Jul 31, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"I KNOW people who could instantly tell you who did what song in the seventies or eighties"
:-)
I have explained three different times today to that brain dead roxlo, That wasn't the question. The question was not the song or who sang it...It was who wrote the song and when. I maintain that very few people in the world could tell you that and flack acted like he knew that and everyone knows that he obviously looked it up. Damn that Roxlo is beyond stupid...He, she or it is on a par with simpleton Eed.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1177710 Jul 31, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed most of that, but what you say sounds right.
Of course what Teaman is saying is right. It is impossible for someone who signed the Constitution to be an illegal alien to the US

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1177711 Jul 31, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a witness to sonic's amazing talent for misunderstanding and ignorance of Math & Statistics.
It's starts out laughable and makes you chuckle but after maybe the twentieth time, it becomes an irritation because anybody with half a neuron would either 1.) Learn to stop embarrassing themselves and shut up or 2.) Try to learn something about Math & Statistics before opening their mouth again.
sonic has done neither but damns the torpedoes and plods onward at Full Steam Ahead.
What was even worse is they couldn't even read what the graph said.

Lapeer, MI

#1177712 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm smiling.
Somebody dropped a fish in your pants?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1177713 Jul 31, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So in Roxblow's warped world, the Israelis are 100% correct in their behavior??
Kiling civilians is ok if you're our ally?? ANd make no mistake, this is indiscriminate murder on the part of Israel.
And even if you're too stupid to see it, the rest of the world is heavily against Israel.
Only America, run by Israel, is on their side.
As long as stupid people like Roxblow pick sides and place all blame on one.
Didn't your mama tell you it takes two to tango??
What about the Gaza Strip having freedom and not the blockade they've lived under for 45 years??
Until that hapens, Israel wil have war on it's borders.
Someone once said:
"Whan you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose"
That is why Israel will never win.
FOCUS

Senseless made a comment about the UN grumbling about Israel like that haven't been doing this for days.

Is it your claim that this is new for the UN?

PS--you fail to understand when the blockade occurred, what is banned and the UN approved of it
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1177714 Jul 31, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The election of Obama sure has not helped your grammar
For you to say that, he must be speaking the juvenile libtard dialect, eh moron?

How's your frustration level for being a loser, libturd? Always nice to hear from you idiots!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1177715 Jul 31, 2014
like *they haven't been doing

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1177716 Jul 31, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have explained three different times today to that brain dead roxlo, That wasn't the question. The question was not the song or who sang it...It was who wrote the song and when. I maintain that very few people in the world could tell you that and flack acted like he knew that and everyone knows that he obviously looked it up. Damn that Roxlo is beyond stupid...He, she or it is on a par with simpleton Eed.
What is brain dead is you pretending you have ESP. Then to compound it, you *stomp* your foot and insist you are right about something so trivial.

Your tantrum is yours.
XYZ

East Hartford, CT

#1177717 Jul 31, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Just take a look in the mirror?
Wow...clever.

Imagine the comedy if you weren't a halfwit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Six_Of_One 51,265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Rick Moss 71,135
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min scirocco 49,252
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min scirocco 68,894
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 31 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 2 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News