Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1642256 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Dogged Pursuit

Providence, UT

#1179447 Aug 3, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Right, Oxblow, Africans are surging across the Rio Grand as we speak...god, but you're one of dumbest right-wingers on here.
Oh god, it's my best girl... woman... FOX!... Do you miss me after our break-up? You didn't mean all that about no more s------- s-- did you?... It's been three weeks an' I'm ready to explode... kiss me.. no, no, not on the forehead!...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1179448 Aug 3, 2014
Liberals/Democrats are the Party of Intolerance ‘The Speech Police’ shouting down their opponents, Banning words they deem offensive, Tag others as Racist, and target sponsors of those Media Outlets that disagrees with their Radical Ideology!!

The latest episode of Liberals/Democrat Intolerance… KY Dems Attack McConnell's Wife For Being 'Asian'!!
Dogged Pursuit

Providence, UT

#1179449 Aug 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
This is unprecedented in the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict," says CNN's Ali Younes, an analyst who has covered the region for decades. "Most Arab states are actively supporting Israel against the Palestinians -- and not even shy about it or doing it discreetly."
It's a "joint Arab-Israeli war consisting of Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia against other Arabs -- the Palestinians as represented by Hamas."
As the New York Times put it, "Arab leaders, viewing Hamas as worse than Israel, stay silent."
One of the outcomes of the fighting will likely be "the end of the old Arab alliance system that has, even nominally, supported the Palestinians and their goal of establishing a Palestinian state," Younes says.
"The Israel-Hamas conflict has laid bare the new divides of the Middle East," says Danielle Pletka, vice president of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute. "It's no longer the Muslims against the Jews. Now it's the extremists -- the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, and their backers Iran, Qatar and Turkey -- against Israel and the more moderate Muslims including Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/31/world/meast/isr...
Roxy, honey, work with me here... "Them"...."Us. "... now you say it, "Th-em...."... "Us-ss..)..
Dogged Pursuit

Providence, UT

#1179450 Aug 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless
Actually she's as hot as a pistol.. you're the clueless one...
Dogged Pursuit

Providence, UT

#1179452 Aug 3, 2014
TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats are the Party of Intolerance ‘The Speech Police’ shouting down their opponents, Banning words they deem offensive, Tag others as Racist, and target sponsors of those Media Outlets that disagrees with their Radical Ideology!!
The latest episode of Liberals/Democrat Intolerance… KY Dems Attack McConnell's Wife For Being 'Asian'!!
They aren't words we deem "offensive" sweetie... they're words that have been hijacked for political purposes. There's no such thing as a terrorist... unless you want to include the Mossad, and Delta Force in there?... Nobody is terrified that I know except carol and a bunch of landless peasants! Or are you currently terrified? If. as I argue, there is no such thing as a terrorist then it stands to reason that the over-use of the word "terrorism" is nothing more than a political ploy... Time to shut that down...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1179453 Aug 3, 2014
Dogged Pursuit wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually she's as hot as a pistol.. you're the clueless one...
Who? Alyssa Arce__the Biebs new squeeze?

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1179454 Aug 3, 2014
Dogged Pursuit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god, it's my best girl... woman... FOX!... Do you miss me after our break-up? You didn't mean all that about no more s------- s-- did you?... It's been three weeks an' I'm ready to explode... kiss me.. no, no, not on the forehead!...
Hi, babe. One thing and another, I just haven't found the time to be on here, but if it will help you can abuse yourself repeatedly in my honor.
Dogged Pursuit

Providence, UT

#1179455 Aug 3, 2014
9/11 is an even better one, while Israel and the evangelicals work to try and BRAND a disaster!... pathetic! What're you gonna do next start selling little " 9/11 broker" dolls with yarmulkes that burst into flame when you drop them off a tall building? C'mon, hang it up kids... time to put the toys away and find something else... It's only been a few years and already.. nobody cares except the folks who're trying to make money off it...
Patrick

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1179456 Aug 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless
Irony Meter :-)
YYYY GUY

United States

#1179457 Aug 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's what the article said, I read it myself and wondered why the author didn't use killed in action.
And then it occurred to me that the author wasn't an American.
Imagine that?
Now imagine that your dumbazz actually had to ask.
So, you just called someone a ¨dumbazz¨ for asking the same question you asked yourself, eh?

Wow...as irony meters explode worldwide.
Dogged Pursuit

Providence, UT

#1179458 Aug 3, 2014
Aussie Bob wrote:
Obama is God!
God is looking pretty worn out these days... for god anyways...
YYYY GUY

United States

#1179459 Aug 3, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Right, Oxblow, Africans are surging across the Rio Grand as we speak...god, but you're one of dumbest right-wingers on here.
¨Dumb¨ is missing the point.

Then again you progs with your good intentions can't see the forest OR the trees.

TB...coming to a neighborhood school near you!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1179460 Aug 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your definition of obstructionism? Not giving Obama what he demands?
When you vote no because Obama wants it even if it is for the good of this country.
Patrick

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1179461 Aug 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
This is unprecedented in the history of the Arab-Israeli conflict," says CNN's Ali Younes, an analyst who has covered the region for decades. "Most Arab states are actively supporting Israel against the Palestinians -- and not even shy about it or doing it discreetly."
It's a "joint Arab-Israeli war consisting of Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia against other Arabs -- the Palestinians as represented by Hamas."
As the New York Times put it, "Arab leaders, viewing Hamas as worse than Israel, stay silent."
One of the outcomes of the fighting will likely be "the end of the old Arab alliance system that has, even nominally, supported the Palestinians and their goal of establishing a Palestinian state," Younes says.
"The Israel-Hamas conflict has laid bare the new divides of the Middle East," says Danielle Pletka, vice president of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute. "It's no longer the Muslims against the Jews. Now it's the extremists -- the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, and their backers Iran, Qatar and Turkey -- against Israel and the more moderate Muslims including Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/31/world/meast/isr...
Lipstick on the corpse.

Israel has lost credibility ...not for good or bad ...but just a fact.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1179462 Aug 3, 2014
YYYY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Typed enough?
Look at Realslime --¨per usual¨ trying to monopolize Topix irrelevance.
Bwahahahaha!
This from the hypocrite idiot with 100 socks. With each a little more twisted and dumber than the last
YYYY GUY

United States

#1179463 Aug 3, 2014
TSM wrote:
Most folks are now aware that one of politics greatest myths is ¨liberal tolerance.¨ The ONLY people liberals tolerate are those who agree completely with their leftist agenda.

Politically correct speech accomplishes nothing -- nothing unless your goal is stifling the truth.
Dogged Pursuit

Providence, UT

#1179464 Aug 3, 2014
Conservative lexicon

1: Terrorist
2. Homeland
3. Patriot
4. Win
5. O'bummer
6. Dirty Libs
7. Christian
8. Israel
9. Terrorist
10. 9/11
11. Patriot
12. Homos
13. Racism
14. Heroes
15. Terrorists
16. Freedom
17. Growth
18. Fetuses
19. The Constitution
20. Family Values

Favorite phrases..

1. If you will
2. Tear down this wall!... No, wait...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1179465 Aug 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
How about light-skinned Negro? Or saying Obama doesn't talk in a Negro dialect unless he wants to?
Is that racist?
Another defender surfaces.
Dogged Pursuit

Providence, UT

#1179466 Aug 3, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, babe. One thing and another, I just haven't found the time to be on here, but if it will help you can abuse yourself repeatedly in my honor.
It's not the same without you.. well... the self-abuse part is.. but you're supposed to be my muse... so... a-muse me!...
YYYY GUY

United States

#1179467 Aug 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you vote no because Obama wants it even if it is for the good of this country.
Because nothing Obama does is 'for the good of the country' before it's good for the progressive left.

Then again, idiots like you think legalizing 15 million parasites is ¨for the good of the country.¨

Crab lice -- coming to a public school near you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr EatASausageDunsky 64,124
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 4 hr Amazing Skulduggery 4
Cat's out of the bag. 5 hr HMmmmmmmmm 2
What if Ken Starr was RIGHT? 5 hr HMmmmmmmmm 2
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 5 hr Posters Screwed 5
J. Biden, Franken & Weinstein from the same mold. 5 hr Believable and True 3
Trump WILL NEVER RELEASE TAX RETURNS 5 hr ITs not Required 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages