Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250332 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1177610 Jul 31, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you still didn't answer any questions. I'll give you another chance.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
And, here's another one.
The commanders in Afghanistan requested a surge force to mop up Al Qaeda in the caves Bush had them holed up in. Obama ordered all combat against Al Qaeda in the mountains cease and all US forces to retreat to the population centers. Obama sends surge troops.
Why did Obama send additional forces to Afghanistan after he ordered all combat against Al Qaeda in the mountains cease and all US forces to retreat?
Do you talk to yourself much?

George Carlin:“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
Leosgrandma

United States

#1177611 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
MY LAST BIRTHDAY....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EX-VAi-ABbwXX&list=PLC986 3EEC01A04622
Have you seen my daughter today? The new brakes for her wheelchair came UPS but the driver thinks he might have ran her over and I can't find her anywhere.
:(
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1177612 Jul 31, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your book will be a hit in the children's fiction section.
I never mention the book, I explained a couple years ago about some difficulty in certain aspects as an auto biography has to be totally accurate and I'm not really involved in the writing part and never actually wanted to do it in the first place. For what ever reason Eed seems obsessed and acts as though I'm supposed to keep his illiterate ass up to date. I couldn't care less. By the way IGOR an auto- Biography isn't found in the fiction section. Try not to be dumber than old Eed is.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1177613 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you talk to yourself much?
George Carlin:“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
That's pretty much it, old DB lives in a very strange world.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1177614 Jul 31, 2014
XYZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Elizabeth Warren is on the Supreme Court?
Did you mean Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg?
lol! I've noticed you people have a communications problem.... even amongst yourselves!!!
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1177615 Jul 31, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DNC Bocajew Chairperson Debbie Wasserman-Test denies reports that the DemoKKKrat party plans to change its name to Hamas.......
Closer to the truth then you may know ...

Lois Lerner should be tried for treason.

A Brief Summary of Lois Lerner's treasonous activity:

Lois Lerner Caught Granting Muslim Brotherhood front groups Tax Exempt Status
Lois G. Lerner
Director, Exempt Organizations
Rulings and Agrements
June 23, 2014

"Last year, two of Hamas Islamic Center's ( HIC ) board members – Tareef Saeb (chairman) and Emad Hamid – were contributors to a paper entitled,“How to Start a Masjid”(mosque). Included in the paper are instructions on how to get 501(c)(3) status.

At one point, the authors recommend reaching out to other Masjids to gather information. The example given for who Hamzah’s leadership reached out to is the Muslim Community Association (MCA) in San Francisco, also a 501(c)(3) organization.

MCA’s connections to Muslim Brotherhood front groups in the U.S. are easy to determine.
On its homepage, it makes clear that if follows the lead of the Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA)– another group with 501(c)(3) status

All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) Center as being a model to follow, ADAMS is currently run by Mohamed Magid, the President of the largest Muslim Brotherhood group in the U.S.– ISNA.
Both ISNA and FCNA constituted two of the 29 Islamic groups that seek the destruction of the United States from within. Again, ISNA and FCNA both remain tax exempt at a time when the IRS has been targeting conservative and tea party groups.

As for how the MCA came into existence, Tareef Saeb wrote:
'MCA was founded over 25 years ago in the bay area around San Francisco by purchasing a church building. This helped start MCA without having to face zoning or non-Muslim community opposition.
Over time MCA acquired a number of business buildings and lands and now they sit on top of a combined 81,000 SQ FT of physical structure'.

For those keeping score, that means a Muslim Brotherhood front group with tax exempt status, took over a church."

Link provided upon request.
And there is a reason this information has been kept "quiet" ...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1177616 Jul 31, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an advantage to a university education!
Time spent reading and taking part in grad seminars is not wasted.
Area of expertise is not Europe 1919 to 1945 obviously.
she never mentions books on the subject.
"Explaining Hitler: The Search for the Origins of His Evil " by Ron Rosenbaum
This compilation.
Hitlers Dark Side seems to have been discovered in Germany before 1945.
Munich editor shot in the face by the SS on the day Hitler took power
"When Hitler finally came to power in 1933, The Munich Post offices were subject to a final ransacking by the S.A. on March 9, 1933 and all the members of the paper were imprisoned in concentration camps.] The very street address was stricken from the map and remains so to this day."
Interesting...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177617 Jul 31, 2014
WHEW! IS IT HOT IN HERE OR DOES THE SHEER WEIGHT OF THIS ERECTION MAKE ME SWEAT?...

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177618 Jul 31, 2014
I WANT YOU GIRLS TO PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY MAN IN THE ROOM AT THE END WITH CLOONEY...

THAT'S WHAT REAL MEN LIKE... BALANCE...
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1177619 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No comparison.
Reid made his statement in assessing Obama's electability. He was convinced that Obama's race would help him more than hurt him and he made his comment in that context.
Reid's remarks about Obama (which were made in private) were revealed in the book "Game Change." The author stated that Reid "believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." He was right.
It is important to mention that Reid apologized: "I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words. I sincerely apologize for offending any and all Americans, especially African Americans, for my improper comments."
Oh, I wasn't comparing. Reid made a racist remark about Bawrawk.
I was just pointing out the double standard hypocrisy of the left.
No hypocrisy where the right is concerned.
They never liked his ideologies or policies and made it very clear they were not going to work with him on what they neither agreed with nor liked.

And why are you writing anything beyond: "No comparison"?
ALL of which I already know ...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1177620 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No comparison.
Reid made his statement in assessing Obama's electability. He was convinced that Obama's race would help him more than hurt him and he made his comment in that context.
Reid's remarks about Obama (which were made in private) were revealed in the book "Game Change." The author stated that Reid "believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." He was right.
It is important to mention that Reid apologized: "I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words. I sincerely apologize for offending any and all Americans, especially African Americans, for my improper comments."
Brian Sandoval for US Senate.....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177621 Jul 31, 2014
Leosgrandma wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen my daughter today? The new brakes for her wheelchair came UPS but the driver thinks he might have ran her over and I can't find her anywhere.
SCUSE ME, I'M RUBBIN' ONE OUT AT THE MOMENT... DON'T KILL THE BUZZ.... BRB...

Location hidden

#1177622 Jul 31, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know son.
That's your claim.
Perhaps you can elucidate with sources instead of giving your opinions and demanding others do things your way.
It makes you appear petty and weak...
She's not the brightest bulb in the box. Comparing what Boehner is doing now with what Kennedy did in the 70's is without merit. In fact, it is Boehner and the House that are acting like Nixon.

Nixon attempted to prevent implementation of legislation by blocking funding of federal programs while Obama has taken actions to insure that federal programs are implimented. Nixon effectively abolished some congressionally mandated programs by not funding them. In this case, it is the House of Representives that is attempting to interfer with a law’s intent and abolish congressionally mandated programs (Healthcare) while Obama has acted to enforce the laws.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177623 Jul 31, 2014
"... THAS IT, THAS IT... L'IL MORE... ONE MORE....SQUEEZE IT.......... UH-HUH... UH-HUH.... OH BABY..... OH GOD.......... UNHHHHHH! UH-UH UNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177624 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not the brightest bulb in the box. Comparing what Boehner is doing now with what Kennedy did in the 70's is without merit. In fact, it is Boehner and the House that are acting like Nixon.
Nixon attempted to prevent implementation of legislation by blocking funding of federal programs while Obama has taken actions to insure that federal programs are implimented. Nixon effectively abolished some congressionally mandated programs by not funding them. In this case, it is the House of Representives that is attempting to interfer with a law’s intent and abolish congressionally mandated programs (Healthcare) while Obama has acted to enforce the laws.
HI, HONEY... IF YOU HERE FO' DEVIL ... HE BE BACK IN 20 MINUTES OR SO...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1177625 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Closer to the truth then you may know ...
Lois Lerner should be tried for treason.
A Brief Summary of Lois Lerner's treasonous activity:
Lois Lerner Caught Granting Muslim Brotherhood front groups Tax Exempt Status
Lois G. Lerner
Director, Exempt Organizations
Rulings and Agrements
June 23, 2014
"Last year, two of Hamas Islamic Center's ( HIC ) board members – Tareef Saeb (chairman) and Emad Hamid – were contributors to a paper entitled,“How to Start a Masjid”(mosque). Included in the paper are instructions on how to get 501(c)(3) status.
At one point, the authors recommend reaching out to other Masjids to gather information. The example given for who Hamzah’s leadership reached out to is the Muslim Community Association (MCA) in San Francisco, also a 501(c)(3) organization.
MCA’s connections to Muslim Brotherhood front groups in the U.S. are easy to determine.
On its homepage, it makes clear that if follows the lead of the Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA)– another group with 501(c)(3) status
All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) Center as being a model to follow, ADAMS is currently run by Mohamed Magid, the President of the largest Muslim Brotherhood group in the U.S.– ISNA.
Both ISNA and FCNA constituted two of the 29 Islamic groups that seek the destruction of the United States from within. Again, ISNA and FCNA both remain tax exempt at a time when the IRS has been targeting conservative and tea party groups.
As for how the MCA came into existence, Tareef Saeb wrote:
'MCA was founded over 25 years ago in the bay area around San Francisco by purchasing a church building. This helped start MCA without having to face zoning or non-Muslim community opposition.
Over time MCA acquired a number of business buildings and lands and now they sit on top of a combined 81,000 SQ FT of physical structure'.
For those keeping score, that means a Muslim Brotherhood front group with tax exempt status, took over a church."
Link provided upon request.
And there is a reason this information has been kept "quiet" ...
Link available upon request??? ROFLMAO

Flacktard and Incongruous4Ever should add that disclaimer to their nonsensical spam.

www.americanlibertypac.com

Steve Stockman

ROFLMAO
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177626 Jul 31, 2014
Leosgrandma wrote:
<quoted text>
DEVIL SEE HER EVERY DAY... SHE THE SCREEN SAVER ON THIS MACHINE.... RIGHT NOW SHE A L'IL BLURRY, HOWEVER...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177627 Jul 31, 2014
YOU BE SWEET TO THESE WOMEN SOME OF THEM SEND YOU INTERESTIN' THINGS TOO.... DUH...
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1177628 Jul 31, 2014
flack wrote:
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
2 Pounds - Ground Beef, 80/20
1 - Large Yellow Onion
4 - Large Cloves Garlic, Minced
3 Cups - Water
2 (15 Ounce)- Canned Tomato Sauce
2 (14.5 Ounce)- Canned Diced Tomatoes
3 Tablespoons - Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons - Dried Oregano
2 Teaspoons - Dried Basil
2 - Dried Bay Leaves
1 Tablespoon - Seasoned Salt
1/2 Teaspoon - Black Pepper
2 Cups - Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked
Instructions:
In a large Dutch oven, cook the meat over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks into small pieces. Cook until the meat is cooked through and there's no longer any pink. Stir in the onions and garlic. Cook and stir the mixture until the onions are translucent.
Stir in water, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, soy sauce, oregano, basil, bay leaves, seasoned salt, and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the pasta, cover, and simmer over low heat until the pasta is tender, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, discard bay leaves, and refrigerate, if possible, overnight. If you must, you could serve.
Is this a recipe for Goulash? Didn't catch the prior post. Anyway, it sounds delicious and I don't have a recipe to make. This one is easy and I like the spices. I'm going to make it but use small shells instead of elbow macaroni. And xtra sharp cheddar cheese on top.
I'm likin' these recipes Flack ... Got a Chili Recipe?...:-)

Location hidden

#1177630 Jul 31, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian Sandoval for US Senate.....
You mean the latino governor who told the Univision television station in Las Vegas that he was unconcerned about the recently passed Arizona immigration legislation because ““my children are not seen as Spanish?” The latino governor who promised to reduce taxes? Who supports legal abortion, embraces Obamacare and same-sex marriage? That Brian Sandoval? Interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Smarter Than A 5t... 53,908
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Dr Guru 191,908
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,132
aggy-6-30-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 6 hr An NFL Fan 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Michael Satterfield 99,859
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Doug77 6,136
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages