Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232567 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1176169 Jul 29, 2014
N - E - R - D is talking to his old demented liberal self again:
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm finally proud of you Waxturd, confession is good for the soul [And here we all thought you didn't have one} I suggest sleeping pills...And just sleep it off. After all you have nothing that works anymore.. Even your penis has a out of order sign on it. Your one nut is the size of a pea. The lobotomy was a failure. You obviously have severe emotional issues.. Be a man just once.
Baawaaahh!!!!

Going back into childhood like most old senile Alzheimer's patients.

<shaking head>

Enjoy it while you can gramps - you don't have long son!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1176170 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are too stupid to even try to tell anything...I clearly stated that I didn't give a shit which party was responsible [ by the way both parties were guilty in Vietnam] If a Democratic president had did the very same things that Bush did I would call them idiots also. God you ar stupid.
You spend your entire remaining days here thinking everyone is me, yet have the moronic notion that everyone else is stupid?

Baawwaahhh!!!

N - E - R - D!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1176171 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't disappear, just had to cut way back on electronic devices. I saw a video on Facebook where every scene showed people staring at their smart phones and I thought "that's me"! Besides, the wife threatened to castrate if I didn't. LOL (I'm a recovering electronics junkie)
Need more proof you're a no-life addict?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1176172 Jul 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find someone else that likes you old cadaver? I bet you think he's me, right?
By the way, are you boasting again as usual with all you accomplishments?
Why are you here, if you are so accomplished?
Shouldn't you be on a book tour with Hillary (baawaahh - fail for her too)?
Aren't you the guy on the Dos Equis commercial?
Is this you back in the 1930's?
http://zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com/2013/...
N - E - R - D!
No worry crazy man, no one will ever or even come close to your many lies. You truly are a nutcase. Are you under constant supervision?
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1176173 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are too stupid to even try to tell anything...I clearly stated that I didn't give a shit which party was responsible [ by the way both parties were guilty in Vietnam] If a Democratic president had did the very same things that Bush did I would call them idiots also. God you ar stupid.
I'm feeling the need to share, yet again my sad story, to clear the air so to speak!
Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!!

Well, here goes,,,,,,,,,,

My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!

Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives, no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities.

I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!

Don't concern yourself with my miniature penis, one ball and lack of women, never had an interest in the ladies anyway!
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1176174 Jul 29, 2014
Judgit meltdown coming up!!!!!!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! !

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1176175 Jul 29, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Even funnier is a no-life moron that never leaves his house pounding out 27,000 whines about a POTUS on his computer.
p.s.
Anyone interested in my age, marriage status and penis size has pretty much conceded he has no life.
"I save my anger for the street" hahahahaha

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176176 Jul 29, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone please give this idiot a brain.
"I save my anger for the street" hahahahahahaha
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1176177 Jul 29, 2014
Great going Democrats.

You lie, hide stuff, use your Ministry of Propaganda and we end up with Obama and whammo, back to the Cold War.

The moron 0-Bozo follows the French into Libya and now we have another terrorist state.

The moron 0-Bozo turns a victory in Iraq into a terrorist state.

McJobs economy like with Carter.

Hope!

Change!

Morons!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176178 Jul 29, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
good boy, mini me. Now hit the street with all that anger.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1176179 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No worry crazy man, no one will ever or even come close to your many lies. You truly are a nutcase. Are you under constant supervision?
Everyone is a Waxman!

Baawwaahh!!!!

Getting supervision has been your problem 80 year old.

More like baby sitting for you gramps.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1176181 Jul 29, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be here after 9PM gramps? I have feeling you will disappear with Ghost you idiot.
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1176182 Jul 29, 2014
I HOPE someone will CHANGE my diaper soon!!!!!!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1176183 Jul 29, 2014
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1176184 Jul 29, 2014
Every moron IS a Waxman!

Baawwaahh!!!!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#1176185 Jul 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm feeling the need to share, yet again my sad story, to clear the air so to speak!
Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!!
My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!
Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives, no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities.
I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my miniature penis, one ball and lack of women, never had an interest in the ladies anyway!
Not many guys in Laguna do...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1176186 Jul 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn that sure is a sad life you have there Waxturd. You know that isn't even worthy of doing an autobiography because who in their right mind would really give a shit...Opps I forgot you have trouble doing that also, huh? Maybe you could just strangle your self, nay you are way to weak for that, carpal tunnel and all. Is there a window near that you could jump out of? Ahh shit basement floor, damn this is gonna take some serious thinking. Yea think you could pick your nose until your head caves in? No, yea that would take way to long. Maybe if you could pull yourself up to a mirror you would scare yourself to death...Damn I give up pal, maybe you have some ideas?
Nostrilis Waxman

Columbus, OH

#1176187 Jul 29, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many guys in Laguna do...
Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaa aaaaaa!! FUNNY!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1176188 Jul 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I HOPE someone will CHANGE my diaper soon!!!!!!!!!!
Just push the button, 80 year old Ghost. The nurse will come for you. I'm sure they all love you!

Baawwaahhh!!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1176190 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"I save my anger for the street" hahahahaha
This is hilarious, you can't believe anyone leaves their house!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min FastandFurious 189,824
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Net Workit 5,997
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 2 hr BLDM 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 53,486
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 70,018
Amy 5-24-15 4 hr tiredofit 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]