Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Patrick

United States

#1175926 Jul 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're idea of following any leader and agreeing to be led down any path without even questioning where you're being led historically has had a bad outcome.
The last leader got permission from Congress to lead us into two wars. The first one was almost unanimous and the second one had 111 of your side on his side.
This president only wants to lead one side. He demonizes the rest of us and our elected representatives and goes out of his way to make us seem irrelevant.
You can see how that might lead to rebellion and not wanting to be led around by the nose.
The House, however, has continued to do its job and has passed numerous bipartisan pieces of legislation that doesn't even get brought up for a vote in the Senate.
H-A-R-R-Y-R-E-I-D spells the gridlock in Congress. No one else.
President G H W Bush defeated Iraq with minimal casualties and no occupation in the First Gulf War..
President G W Bush directed an occupation costing 4500 American lives and resulting in the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.
President George W. Bush who, on Dec. 14, 2008, signed with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki a Status of Forces Agreement for the withdrawal of ALL U.S. forces—not just combat forces—from Iraq by Dec. 31, 2011.

111 Democrats voting did not direct American Occupation of Iraq and the disaster that followed.
Peace

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1175927 Jul 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Obama can write all the executive orders that he wants....the next President can void them all the first day in office.....
Why would she do that?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1175928 Jul 29, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the fiercest critics of our pro-Israel policy concede that we get invaluable intelligence from its matchless espionage service, the Mossad. Israelis know more about fighting terrorism than anyone else and have top human-intelligence sources in every country in the Middle East — something our CIA only dreams about. Since 9/11, the Israelis have not only helped us detect and run down networks like al Qaeda but also kept us intimately informed of the spreading nuclear-arms race in the Muslim world.
So who needs Israel? We do. Our military and defense industries and even our biggest high-tech companies all depend on a strong and independent Israel.
The forces of darkness are gathering, both in the United Nations and the Middle East. If we abandon Israel now, it would be worse than a crime. To paraphrase the French diplomat Talleyrand, it’d be our worst national blunder since Vietnam.
http://nypost.com/2011/09/20/why-we-need-isra...
BS
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1175929 Jul 29, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you never have an aversion to lie, do you, squatty?
You never have an aversion to insulting the wounded do you, boy? Everything is fair game.....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1175930 Jul 29, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
OK ...I find errors in Carols history, do not agree with her politics of destroying America to get President Obama...
-
Carol is preferable to the tea party racist trolls!
Word!
Sure would be nice and helpful if you pointed out just one of those errors that you found. You never do. You just assume they are errors because they don't align with your propagandists' version of the truth.

So just give me one.
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175931 Jul 29, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There hasn't been any one better in the last fifty years. I miss Reagan. Only a hypocrite would criticize Reagan if they voted for Obama. I didn't vote for Obama,Carter, Clinton or Johnson.
Nobody cares, Frank... You're just another ex-military drone.. Why would anyone care what you think when we all know you were trained not to?
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175932 Jul 29, 2014
And now there's two million more of you scum I'm supposed to help support... Get a job! Nobody asked you to join up, you'd be foolish to come sniffing around demanding a reward... Be thankful you've got the inept medical care you've got 'cause if it were up to me you'd be out on the street, sleeping in the gutter like the pieces of shit you are...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1175933 Jul 29, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sweetie, the election's over... You lost.. Now get out of the mans way and let him do his job. That's not just a suggestion... Cause if I see that the system doesn't work because you're sitting on the remote... I'm gonna find another way of communicating with you and I ASSURE you, you don't want that...
You and Tinka have a lot in common. That free association trips both of you up.....I see you fail to understand reality because you ate a PB without the J
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1175935 Jul 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flucks newz"
Well at least you are going to try and find away to communicate. To date all you communicate is manure. Bring it on. Must say I am not worried so bring on your method of communicating. It will be much like you, weak.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
I'm sure that Flacks news is well aware that he is dealing with the village idiot, so take out your teething ring and insert the pacifier and begin your baby posting...Baby Huey.
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175936 Jul 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure would be nice and helpful if you pointed out just one of those errors that you found. You never do. You just assume they are errors because they don't align with your propagandists' version of the truth.
So just give me one.
Gimme, gimme, gimme, that's all you people think about isn't it?...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1175937 Jul 29, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares, Frank... You're just another ex-military drone.. Why would anyone care what you think when we all know you were trained not to?
I strongly suspect that old Frank lied about that part also.
Patrick

United States

#1175938 Jul 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So just give me one.
Favorite was when you found that " Hitler had a dark side"
Second was looking for "the N pictures of his mother"
Third looking at "pictures of his real father"
Fourth was when you quoted Mussolini in a list of people defending freedom -this an oldie goldie from about 2009.
Fifth your penchant for Birfoon posts through the years after fox told you he is not from Kenya.

Mussolini's Greatest Hits ---"Raindrops keep falling on my Feet"
Peace
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1175939 Jul 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side is and always has been the only side to interpret dissention as hate.
You hated Bush and conservatives for wanting to eliminate all threats to our national security post 9/11 even when your side gave him the permission to do it and now you hate conservatives for not kissing Obama's ass after ruining any progress we had any eliminating that threat.
He hasn't dropped one drone on the armies of ISIS in Iraq since their invasion. Just a few years ago, he took all the credit for the accomplishments in Iraq. He hasn't lifted a finger to stop the threat of ISIS which is now a real and present danger.
Doesn't that raise even a tiny little bit of suspicion in your mind?
Please excuse me if I express dissent and refuse to kiss his ass. But you go right ahead and pucker up.
I thought you were against the Drone Program?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1175940 Jul 29, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I don't care about either side except as far as their childish antics affect me and mine... Why should I care whether "Israel" exists tomorrow? It simply isn't any of my business... Nor yours either. You want to buy me an airline ticket? Buy me one to Scandinavia and I'll go visit my own people who seem to have largely answered the difficult questions which seem to obsess you...
Do you care whether your money is given to Islamist terrorists?
How about you come drill wells for me, and I'll give you 75 cents for every dollar you work for and I give 25 cents for every dollar you work for to some terrorists that want to kill you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1175941 Jul 29, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i think the wounded vets made a tremendous sacrifice for MY country.
you never lifted a finger for MY country.
wipe that chin again, squatty.
lol! Boy, what you claim and what you've done are two different things entirely. So wipe my a$$....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1175942 Jul 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So just give me one.
Are you serious?
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1175943 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
Typical response from a liberal on any justifiable reasoning which does not align with their beliefs. It is just BS as they cannot defend their stance.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1175944 Jul 29, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'everyone should hate Texas' economy is on fire!

'The aerospace company Pratt and Whitney, once the crown jewel of Connecticut’s manufacturing sector, discovered in the early nineties that it could save 30 percent by moving to business-friendly states like Georgia. Since then Pratt has relocated tens of thousands of jobs overseas and to the South. Plenty of other manufacturers have followed suit.'

http://spectator.org/articles/60072/new-engla...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1175945 Jul 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the last individual winner wasTawakkul Karman, a household word.....
Piedad Córdoba was the favorite to win the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009. Greg Mortenson was the person that did the most to deserve The Nobel Peace Prize in 2009. Of the 200 nominees for the 2009 Noble Peace Prize, Obama was the one that had zero accomplishments that would indicate that he deserved the award. There have been several people that were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize that many people believed had not earned it,most notably Al Gore,Jimmy Carter,Barack Obama and Henry Kissinger.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1175946 Jul 29, 2014
Move to New Hampshire....

'...New Hampshire isn’t nearly as business-friendly as we thought. The state has a confiscatory property tax and a swamp of other fees and charges. Its business climate is rated twenty-seventh...'

http://spectator.org/articles/60072/new-engla...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cold Front 69,296
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cowabunga 51,863
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 52,284
News Test Drive: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Review (Jan '09) 7 hr ImmaGetMeSome 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr JRB 185,851
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 13 hr Red_Forman 823
Abby 3-28-15 16 hr RACE 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 hr Katie Sullivan 99,302
Amy 3-26 18 hr RACE 60
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]