Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418164 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1176847 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says one of Lily's elusions. Just remember you've always had a brain. Now's the time to use it. Tell Lily to click her heels and get back on the farm where you, too, belong.
You really are sensitive about your opinions... aren't you?
Grey Retard

Miami, FL

#1176848 Jul 30, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You did not answer the question. Being that you are a coward the fact that you ignored the question was expected. That being said when is the bio/fantasy going to be released? This summer? Next summer? Never?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
I got my last DUI 10 years ago just before they took my license from me. Wanna talk about that? I don't wanna talk about when I lied about my book that has and will never exist.
Grey Ghost

Miami, FL

#1176850 Jul 30, 2014
I am a typical Democrat Jew,, I Hate America first over everyone and every thing..I think all Democrats that feel that way should be deported. along with unAmerican idiots like me. I don't deserve to live here.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1176851 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It only proves why they get left in the dark by the propagandists who tell them nothing. The statistics are out there for anyone who wants to educate themselves. It's being reported on other news sources that aren't mouthpieces for those in power. The liberal tools are supposed to follow along quietly and obediently.
Liberals simply don't want to be wrong. That's the problem. For them, that's the worst possible scenario. They won't educate themselves just in case they are.
Not good for them. Not good for the rest of us.
lol! Are you alluding to something or is reality eluding you now son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1176852 Jul 30, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You did not answer the question. Being that you are a coward the fact that you ignored the question was expected. That being said when is the bio/fantasy going to be released? This summer? Next summer? Never?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
lol! poor baby.

you obviously believe you're God now....

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1176853 Jul 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Stern is a typical Jew,, Israel first over everyone and every thing..I think all Jews that feel that way should be deported. along with unAmerican idiots like you.You don't deserve to live here.
Deported to where?

How do you deport an American citizen?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1176854 Jul 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Stern is a typical Jew,, Israel first over everyone and every thing..I think all Jews that feel that way should be deported. along with unAmerican idiots like you.You don't deserve to live here.
posted that one just for the black scumbag draft-dodging Jew-hater....and the fool responded just like Pavlov's dog.....

solidarity between Hamas and the DemoKKKrats....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1176855 Jul 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stewie Leibowitz is a Jew who understands that DemoKKKrats who support Hamas will not hesitate to turn on American Jews if necessary....
as they will turn on self-hating NYC Bocajews like you.....
You're an example of the simpleminded morans that make up the majority of your stupid party
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1176856 Jul 30, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Deported to where?
I was simply making a statement. A lot of Jews here have duel citizenships so I would take away our citizenship. I also think Baggers should have to wear a ring in their nose to warn people. The smell alone isn't enough.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1176857 Jul 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You really are sensitive about your opinions... aren't you?
she's been sipping Flo's moonshine today for sure
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1176858 Jul 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby.
you obviously believe you're God now....
You can always tell when he's drunk. A real lightweight.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1176859 Jul 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
posted that one just for the black scumbag draft-dodging Jew-hater....and the fool responded just like Pavlov's dog.....
solidarity between Hamas and the DemoKKKrats....
Bagger brain say what? Your daily agony is a just reward for being such a lowlife loser.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1176860 Jul 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
I am a typical Democrat Jew,, I Hate America first over everyone and every thing..I think all Democrats that feel that way should be deported. along with unAmerican idiots like me. I don't deserve to live here.
Yea old Waxturd is about ready to blow, more ways than one I might add. Cry you born loser.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1176861 Jul 30, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Deported to where?
Duh... Move Israel to west Texas and then the rest of us can forget about it... until they cram in too many settlers and then they can invade Arizona.... An "American" citizen whose primary allegiance is to another country, in no citizen at all?..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1176862 Jul 30, 2014
Grey Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I am an idiot. I actually thinks that I'm subject to your lying demands. At the very least you are retarded too!
What a phony retard you are Waxturd..No one believes anything you post, your stupidity is impossible to hide...You are laughed at by all. BWAAAAA
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1176863 Jul 30, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an example of the simpleminded morans that make up the majority of your stupid party
Galt's hatred and bigotry is one of the best weapons we have, and he cannot control it.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1176865 Jul 30, 2014
Just imagine, they could build yet another Holy Land theme park in Oklahoma... And this time it'd actually be sort of true!...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1176866 Jul 30, 2014
Like holdin' on to an electric fence, ain't it?...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1176867 Jul 30, 2014
You like 'em so much, you keep 'em....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1176868 Jul 30, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh... Move Israel to west Texas and then the rest of us can forget about it... until they cram in too many settlers and then they can invade Arizona.... An "American" citizen whose primary allegiance is to another country, in no citizen at all?..
I like that solution Flacks News, if need be we can give them all of Texas, most of them are more backwoods than the Palestinians. They just have more guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr PU your momma hol... 222,409
Instagram upload from windows 10 PC? 4 hr jeskkaphilli618 1
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr PEllen 6,695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr PEllen 9,381
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 3,033
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 1,932
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1,466
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages