Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1175711 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you haven't been around much, but the operative word is "Progressive", not "Liberal".
And the opposite being "Regressive", which describe the Tea types here, I take it as a compliment.
"Progressive" means "Forward" like a Buffalo herd being driven off a cliff.
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175712 Jul 28, 2014
C'mon kids... Play with me...

Lapeer, MI

#1175713 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
True that, but you've got to consider the context. Sliimy mentioned BM's, and I took it from there.
You've got to consider the context. Someone mentioned BM's, and you got sexually aroused to a point of utter juvenile confusion.

Like on your first tryst with the captain of the HS Football team behind the bus with you bent over the Parking Bar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .....

Lapeer, MI

#1175714 Jul 28, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
PLUS, REMEMBER, I CAN SMELL FEAR... I KNOW, AT SOME LEVEL, YOU ARE ALL AFRAID.... ELSE YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE, WOULD YA?... YOU SEE? YOU TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DESTROY YOU AT THE OUTSET.... PRETTY DUMB, HUH? IF IT WEREN'T FOR DANGEROUSLY AFRAID PEOPLE... THE DEVIL WOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE.... DUH....
Hell, boy, you got it all backward.

Remember, people fear your smell. I guess that gives you a sort of superhero power, eh?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA H.....
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175715 Jul 28, 2014
Carol, honey... The DEVIL will rip your tits off... Surely you don't invite that?... I won't be able to stop him.... Guess you need to choose.... What do you think?...

"You call those lions? Oooooo GAWD! JESUS CHRIST!!!!... That's my LEG.....".,,
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175716 Jul 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, people fear your smell. I guess that gives you a sort of superhero power, eh?
Hmmmmm... Reverend, you seem to be a lot more communicative tonight than you usually is? To what do you attribute this recently acquired verbosity?....
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175717 Jul 28, 2014
You think you playin' with a little girl, honey?..

Lapeer, MI

#1175718 Jul 28, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm... Reverend, you seem to be a lot more communicative tonight than you usually is? To what do you attribute this recently acquired verbosity?....
God spoke to me.

Says He likes me better than you.

Lapeer, MI

#1175719 Jul 28, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late, cripple... The deed is done. Don't you wish you'd been quicker on the draw? I told you what was going to happen... But you didn't listen this is why "America" won't exist in 50 years... You don't adjust fast enough"
I have evolved Spiritually and will be traveling the Astral Plane in those 50 years from now.

All is well:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1175721 Jul 28, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
"Conservative" is good when you're buying drapes... Otherwise... you'd be well advised to move out from under the piano.... Eat your heart out, reverend, I'm a killer, I know what blood tastes like...
I have a neighbor with a Chihuahua named "Killer", too

I throw him bones, too:-)
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175722 Jul 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... You must mean, Hellboy...
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175723 Jul 28, 2014
Hey, reverend... If you knew carol would be destroyed, literally destroyed, by this experience... Would you stop trying to prove you're smarter than you are to protect her? Or would you say, "To hell with carol!" and press on?... I already know the answer... Cain't stand it can you, boy.... Get used to it, I own your ass...
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175724 Jul 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a neighbor with a Chihuahua named "Killer", too
I throw him bones, too:-)
Honey.. I know where the power lies right now... And you do too... Don't play with your betters... I'll just pass it along... It'll be your fault.... I'm THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLE... Not your mama...
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175725 Jul 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have evolved Spiritually and will be traveling the Astral Plane in those 50 years from now.
All is well:-)
Hehehehehehheh.. What you're sayin' is, in 50 years you'll be dead, right? I would posit that it'll be a Lot sooner than that.,,
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1175731 Jul 29, 2014
flack wrote:
Obama Celebrates Muslim Holiday of Ramadan in the White House
July 15, 2014 By Matthew Burke
Last night, Obama sidekick Valerie Jarrett let the world know that our “Christian” President, Barack Obama, was celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan in the White House.
Monday evening, the Iranian-born Jarrett proudly announced on Twitter that she was “celebrating the holy season of Ramadan here at the White House,” accompanied by a picture of Obama reading prepared notes to a large crowd of what appears to be people of Middle Eastern descent.
Jarrett used the hashtag,#OpportunityForAll and #iftar, which is the evening meal in which Muslims break their fast during the Islamic month of Ramadan.
Typically, if Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior, and if you believe he died on the cross for your sins, as Barack Obama has claimed, you don’t celebrate the Muslim religion, the Buddhist religion, or any other.
Tolerate it and legitimate religions? Of course. Celebrate it? Nope.
In May of 2012, Obama’s (admitted) Marxist pastor for over 20 years, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, said that Obama, who was raised as a Muslim, was “steeped in Islam,” and “knew very little about Christianity.”
“And I made it easy for him to feel not guilty about learning about Christianity without turning his back on his Islamic friends,” Reverend Wright said in 2012.
Perhaps that’s why Obama declared in 2008, completely on the wrong side of history, that America was no longer Christian.
The Founder of our country, George Washington had an entirely different view. Washington said,“It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.”
Ah heck, what does he know? Who are you going to believe, America’s Founding Father, or a Marxist community organizer from the political cesspool of Chicago?
So Obama had a Ramadan meal at the White house. So the hell what? There are Passover Seders also held at the White House every year.
No you damned liar Obama didn't say that we were no longer a Christian nation, he said that we were no longer just a Christian nation. Throughout this country there are not only Christian churches of various denominations but also Jewish synagogues, Muslim mosques and Sikh, Hindu and Buddhist temples. The fact is that we were never a "Christian" nation but rather a secular one. The Treaty of Tripoli written under George Washington and signed by John Adams states specifically;
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Mohammedan] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."
Speaking of George Washington, your quote you attribute to him is bogus; there's no actual record that he said any such thing.
You're an idiot Flack; you always have been and always will be!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1175733 Jul 29, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Here you go liberal dupes and liars:
A NEW INTELLIGENCE assessment concludes that misperceptions about US immigration policy — and not Central American violence — are fueling the surge of thousands of children illegally crossing the Mexican border.
What new intelligence assessment dipstick? How about something to back it up?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1175734 Jul 29, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh!
The old "Thinkprogress"....
No radical leftwing propaganda here folks!
Okay moron, here's the same thing from a source you might find more to your liking.
www.breitbart.com/Big.../2014/07/.../Pope-Wel...
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1175735 Jul 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Large bipartisan majorities in Congress voted for the war.
The 2007 “surge”(which Senator Obama and most Democrats opposed) created a stabilized Iraq when Obama took office.
VP Biden (another “surge” opponent) proudly proclaimed in 2010 that Iraq was “one of the great achievements of this administration.”
In 2011, President Obama praised America’s “extraordinary achievement” in helping create “a sovereign, stable, and self-reliant Iraq.”
Maliki wanted to keep U.S. troop presence after 2011 and offered to quietly sign a SOFA extension including legal immunities for American forces.
Obama promised to end the Iraq war” in 2008 and an extension of residual troops would create a political problem for him.
He began insisting any agreement with Maliki be approved by the fractious Iraqi parliament which was a virtually impossible demand.
Political aides in the White House were worried about Obama’s 2012 re-election bid and pushed back against Pentagon requesting roughly 15,000 residual troops. Obama agreed to only 3500 but then walked away from the negotiations.
In September 2012 on the campaign trail, Obama announced,“Four years ago, I promised to end the war in Iraq. We did.”
However, in 2008, Obama promised he would be “as careful getting out of Iraq as we were careless getting in.”
Iraq is now in flames and the entire Mideast at risk.
It's no longer Bush's fault. Never was.
Wrong STUPID! It was always Bush's fault. He was totally ignorant of what would happen if the various factions in Iraq were given free rein. Ironically there was one person who was especially prescient on what would happen;
"Once you got to Iraq and took it over and took down Saddam Hussein’s government, then what are you going to put in its place? That’s a very violent part of the world, and if you take down the central government in Iraq, you can easily end up seeing pieces of Iraq fly off. Part of it the Syrians would like to have to the west; part of eastern Iraq the Iranians would like to claim, fought over for eight years; in the north you’ve got the Kurds. The Kurds spin loose and join with the Kurds in Turkey then you threaten the territorial integrity of Turkey. It’s a, it’s a quagmire.
Another thing was casualties. Everyone was impressed with the fact that we were able to do our job with as few casualties as we had. But for the 146 Americans killed in action, and for their families, it wasn’t a cheap war. And the question for the president, in terms of whether or not we went on to Baghdad and took additional casualties in an effort to get Saddam Hussein, was how many additional dead Americans is Saddam worth? And our judgment was not very many and I think we got it right."
That was Dick Cheney. Why do you want more American lives to be lost over this failed policy you bloodthirsty ignoramus?
Glenn Beck, Pat Robertson and Rand Paul all say that Bush's feckless adventure was a massive mistake.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1175736 Jul 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his top two advisors - Valerie Jarrett and Mrs. Obama - certainly don't have a solid grip on world affairs. Their expertise is social engineering.
They couldn't even clean up their own backyard when still in Chicago.
Only in your ignorant, delusional and hate warped mind Carol.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1175737 Jul 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just have to keep the House and take back the Senate in November so something can actually get done.
Gridlock in D.C. these days is spelled H-A-R-R-Y-R-E-I-D.
Wrong again stupid! The gridlock is totally because of the GOP controlled House. Republicans took a blood oath to block and obstruct anything that was proposed by this administration even when it was their own damned idea in the first place.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,980
Amy 3-30-15 19 min miss ann elk 40
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min RACE 5,829
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min SpaceBlues 52,423
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 51,890
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,322
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Red_Forman 5,161
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]