Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1704161 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1177013 Jul 30, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's - " History of Germany" library burned and two books had not been colored in :-)
No inaccuracies have I posted that can't be confirmed.

But we've all noticed you haven't disproven or proven anything yet.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1177014 Jul 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way the Republicans continue to shoot themselves in the groin now they have already shot all of their toes off. Thank God they are so stupid. Because they did have a great chance to gain a lot of seats , but now I'm betting that we will pick up a few. They are as dumb as their posters are.
There definitely are Republicans who would like Obama impeached but the overall consensus, including Congress, is not to do so. Liberals are just rallying their base and the base is falling for it.

Just because you disagree with conservative ideologies doesn't mean the conservative posters are dumb. It just further demonstrates the deep chasm in our country.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1177015 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man That he didn't already have.
~Neil Young
Which means you already have a heart, leosnana already has a brain and Lily is already home in her backyard. Might as well join them. Auntie Em has some chores for you.
(Found some more pennies and ready to put in my two cents' worth again...)
Excuse my sick humor but I have always found it hilarious that an evil woman riding a broom handle is portrayed as having an army of flying Monkeys.

I laugh every time I see that part in The Wizard of Oz.
Patrick

United States

#1177016 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man That he didn't already have.
~Neil Young
Which means you already have a heart, leosnana already has a brain and Lily is already home in her backyard. Might as well join them. Auntie Em has some chores for you.
(Found some more pennies and ready to put in my two cents' worth again...)
"Auntie Galt" ... is preaching again
Take out your notepad
you know how angry he gets when he doesn't get his way
Patrick

United States

#1177017 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
But we've all noticed you haven't disproven or proven anything yet.
keep coloring in the history books !

Lapeer, MI

#1177018 Jul 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the "control factors" likely included race, family income, family educational level, etc......
most of the public schools in America are fine....even when the teachers are unionized, the local school boards are still in control and the unions have no say in the educational process....the school board is likely more powerful than the local mayor.....and in some districts union membership is optional.....
in major cities, however, the school boards are highly political, the schools are controlled by politicians, and the politicians turn over control of the schools to the unions in exchange for votes.....and that is why urban public schools suck....
I can agree with much of what you write.

The Detroit Public Schools were taken over by the State at least 3 times in the past 50 years because of corruption, nepotism and shady transactions.

All school board members had 24 hour, 7 Day limousine service(yes - w/chauffeur) available to them.There were warehouses discovered that were packed with new computers supposedly purchased for classrooms but were never delivered. It was later discovered that relatives of school board members were getting these computers for free. School contracts were let to relatives...

The list of failures is endless. Repeatedly, the State's governor had to come in and appoint an overseer to clean up the black political mess with Detroit's School Board.

...let's not get into the City Government part...:-)
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1177019 Jul 30, 2014
Florida warns beachgoers of flesh-eating bacteria in state waters

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/26151150/florida...
Patrick

United States

#1177020 Jul 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil Young?? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! !! Are you drinking too?
Neil is a favorite here
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1177021 Jul 30, 2014
Congressional Report: Ebola Bio Kits Deployed to National Guard Units In All 50 States

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/congres...

Eugenics and Depopulation

http://eugenicsanddepopulation.blogspot.com/2...

Lapeer, MI

#1177022 Jul 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if the "homosexual gene" exists and is ever isolated, should prospective parents be given the opportunity for genetic testing and therapeutic abortions of defective fetuses?????.....
You are opening up a can of worms.

What is "defective"?

Who defines "defective"? Magic Negro's? Nancy Pelosi's? Debbie Wasserman's?

I was born w/2 Left Feet. Should I have been aborted for not being able to compete on Television?

Should Stephen Hawking have been aborted if they found the fetus contained defective genes leading to a debilitating ailment later on in life that he could pass on to his children and burden the British Healthcare system that then caused.......?
Patrick

United States

#1177023 Jul 30, 2014

You stand by your inaccuracies?
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1177024 Jul 30, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil is a favorite here
Broom-Hilda is wrong again!!! Neil Young didn't write that song. But she knows everything!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#1177025 Jul 30, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
keep coloring in the history books !
Whatever, Patrick. But you keep believing the Germans elected Hitler because they knew he had a dark side. And you keep believing German citizens built those concentration camps and shoved Jews inside of those ovens because every German citizen knew this was happening. And you keep making up stories about what I said about Mussolini.

Fair enough?

Location hidden

#1177026 Jul 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Broom-Hilda is wrong again!!! Neil Young didn't write that song. But she knows everything!!!!!!!
Well, color me shocked! Kenny Chesney sounds exactly like Neil Young! Because that's who I always thought sang that song. Don't like the song or Neil Young anyway (except when was with Crosby, Stills and Nash).

Know nothing about Kenny Chesney or his band or any of his songs.

Learn something new every day. Note to self: Kenny Chesney - not Neil Young - wrote Tin Man.

Location hidden

#1177027 Jul 30, 2014
Patrick wrote:
You stand by your inaccuracies?
No inaccuracies have I posted. Everything I've posted can be confirmed.

Happy?

Location hidden

#1177028 Jul 30, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Auntie Galt" ... is preaching again
Take out your notepad
you know how angry he gets when he doesn't get his way
The lyrics make no sense just like Yeah makes no sense no matter who wrote the song.

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have
And Cause never was the reason for the evening
Or the tropic of Sir Galahad

So please
Believe in me
When I say I'm spinning round, round, round, round
Smoke glass stain'd bright colors
Image going down, down, down, down
Soapsud green like bubbles

...Sounds like Yeah's posts. Or liberals when they're high.

Location hidden

#1177029 Jul 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse my sick humor but I have always found it hilarious that an evil woman riding a broom handle is portrayed as having an army of flying Monkeys.
I laugh every time I see that part in The Wizard of Oz.
Yeah, but it was the Land of Oz. None of it was real. It was all Dorothy's imagination when she was dreaming.

Can't wait until we wake up from the liberals' imaginations. We're trapped in their shared illusion of reality. And continue to elude it too.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1177030 Jul 30, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you think? Do you honestly believe Stern's devotion and loyalty lies with the United States?
Why do you think our naturalization ceremony requires new citizens to "renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty"? The United States is not israel and israel is not the United States. Stern and people like him don't seem to comprehend that simple fact.
Yes, I do believe Stern's loyalty lies with the United States. Why wouldn't it?

The US isn't Israel and Israel isn't the US? They are strong allies. They are more like us than anyone in the mid-east.

Guaranteed equal pay and employment for women. Gays openly serving. Government healthcare. They are the progressive's dream, aren't they?

A towel head may let women drive someday. Palestinians danced and cheered in the streets on 911. That's all I have to know about Palestinians. It wouldn't bother me if Israel tuned Gaza into a parking lot. They voted in terrorism. What did they expect?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1177031 Jul 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has refused to rule out interfering on the side of Hamas.....
Quite the opposite. What Obama needs to do is stop interfering. Period.

"U.S. Gives Israel More Grenades and Mortar Rounds for Gaza Offensive"

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The United States has allowed Israel, waging an offensive in the Gaza Strip, to tap a local U.S. arms stockpile in the past week to resupply it with grenades and mortar rounds, a U.S. defense official said on Thursday.

The munitions were located inside Israel as part of a program managed by the U.S. military and called War Reserves Stock Allies-Israel (WRSA-I), which stores munitions locally for U.S. use that Israel can also access in emergency situations.

Israel, however, did not cite an emergency when it made its latest request about 10 days ago, the defense official said, speaking on condition of anonymity."

http://www.newsweek.com/us-gives-israel-more-...
Patrick

United States

#1177032 Jul 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Germans never elected Hitler!

The German's did not know if Hitlers dark side till after 1945.:-)
Claus von Stauffenberg knew of his dark side when he place the bomb next to Hilter's azz July 1944.
14 assassination plots on Hitler by the underground who seemed to know of the dark side.
After 1941 Germans dug mass graves and shot tens of thousands of Jews in Poland and Russia. But no one knew thus was going on?
Concentration camps all over Germany staffed by Guards who knew nothing of Hitlers dark side?
Six million Jews and 3 million Pols murdered and no one knew of Hitler's dark side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min FREEZING FARTS 64,454
Trump is A 54 min HRC bytch Killer 463
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 11,937
Yes, They Really Hate You. 2 hr McCarthy 7
Hillary's boys helped Steele write dossier. 4 hr HRC has death stink 10
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 4 hr Listen 2 Teacher 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr honeymylove 2,777

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages