Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1174988 Jul 28, 2014
I blame the parents...
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1174989 Jul 28, 2014
No, dude, I ACTUALLY really blame the parents....
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1174990 Jul 28, 2014
I'm gonna take a wild stab at it and say, I'll bet those crazy kids don't get laid a lot....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1174991 Jul 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone else notice that Shinningmoron laughs at all his own dumbass posts?
The rest of us are laughing at him.
Really Ghost? Who's "the rest of us"?

You and the other three socks you post as?

ROTFLMAO!!!!
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#1174992 Jul 28, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton never had a stroke you lying sack of crap.
And sure moron, Democrats are so totally pro Palestinian that Obama got 70% of the Jewish vote.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
Perhaps you should look at recent polls that show that large number of voters with remorse over electing Obama. In fact there are polls that show if the election were held today....Romney would be President....and we would be better off and stronger as a country! The last election counts for only the fact that Obama is president now. But if you want the "real feel" of the country you better look at the recent stuff and you will find that most are remorseful over their vote for Obama and he is found incompetent, incapable, and basically a mistake! Not to mention liar of the year last year! That may be the only vote taken in the past concerning Obama that hasn't changed for the worse...the numbers just keep going up on that poll!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1174993 Jul 28, 2014
ObamaKare!

Hope!

Change!

A North Carolina mayor on Sunday was just a few miles away from finishing his 273-mile walk to Washington to draw attention to the closing of his small town’s local hospital and the plights of other rural facilities caught in financial bind created largely by ObamaCare, a changing economy and less federal funding.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/28/ca...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1174994 Jul 28, 2014
ObamaKare!

Hope!

Change!

Anthem’s ACA plans in NH will include only 14 of the state’s 26 hospitals

Read more: http://medcitynews.com/2013/09/anthems-aca-pl...

Idiots!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1174995 Jul 28, 2014
Folks did you see where the leading Progressive website Think Progress posted a story from a parody account thinking it was true

The fake story had Bachmann saying the illegal alien children should be put in work camps. Think Progress wasn't very bright and should have immediately sensed something doesn't sound right about that and attempted to verify.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1174996 Jul 28, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
I blame the parents...
Especially yours!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1174997 Jul 28, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
No, dude, I ACTUALLY really blame the parents....
Yes, we know, Reichtard.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1174998 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
does your vitriolic hatred of Jews come from the black perspective or the Islamic perspective???...
just curious....
Disagreement with the policies of the Israeli government isn't the same thing as hatred of Jews moron.
Yo8u're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1174999 Jul 28, 2014
You see, kids are on the internet twenty four seven so they see LOTS of terrible shit in massive volumes every day... Well, if they're not in Kentucky anyway... Those stories are so obviously written to capitalize on sixty five years sympathy for the victims of the holocaust it's almost pathetic.... almost... but not quite... You can go on Youtube in five seconds and watch thousands of films depicting "bad guys... Terrorists" as you people call 'em being shot to pieces in real time.... It takes a lot of the emotional punch out of 65 year old photos, no matter WHICH human slaughter they may depict....

Ya see? Your man there... um... Jesus, he waited too long to shoot his wad... Nobody but you and the Mormons cares anymore....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1175001 Jul 28, 2014
After 6 years we can see the Effect/Devastation of Obama’s presidency/policies, Foreign/Domestic!!

I think Axelrod was correct when he said the Job was to Vast for Obama putting an exclamation point on what Clinton had already stated ‘He’s in Over His Head!!’
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175002 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Folks did you see where the leading Progressive website Think Progress posted a story from a parody account thinking it was true
The fake story had Bachmann saying the illegal alien children should be put in work camps. Think Progress wasn't very bright and should have immediately sensed something doesn't sound right about that and attempted to verify.
It sorta reminds me of you, pumpkin...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1175003 Jul 28, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagreement with the policies of the Israeli government isn't the same thing as hatred of Jews moron.
Yo8u're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
Yo8're an idiot?

ROTFLMA!!!!

HEY STUPID. Next time and idiot like you calls someone an idiot, look at what you wrote before you click on "Post Comment" IDIOT!

In addition, many your left wing moron buddies here have repeatedly posted anti-Semitic scum remarks (ovens, etc.) and you never say boo, dumbfk.

You are such a scumbag.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1175004 Jul 28, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Ghost? Who's "the rest of us"?
You and the other three socks you post as?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
It went without saying that you also laugh at your own dumbass posts.
The "rest of us" just shake our heads in pity for a no life loser like you.
Stick to passing out judge-its to yourself, humor is not your strong suit.

Location hidden

#1175005 Jul 28, 2014
TSM wrote:
After 6 years we can see the Effect/Devastation of Obama’s presidency/policies, Foreign/Domestic!!
I think Axelrod was correct when he said the Job was to Vast for Obama putting an exclamation point on what Clinton had already stated ‘He’s in Over His Head!!’
Devastation???
Do you live in a ghetto?
Do you really believe Obama is responsible for your miserable life?
Life is great for me and everyone I know.

Location hidden

#1175006 Jul 28, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo8're an idiot?
ROTFLMA!!!!
HEY STUPID. Next time and idiot like you calls someone an idiot, look at what you wrote before you click on "Post Comment" IDIOT!
In addition, many your left wing moron buddies here have repeatedly posted anti-Semitic scum remarks (ovens, etc.) and you never say boo, dumbfk.
You are such a scumbag.
The jews I know would throw your dumbass in an oven for embarrassing them.
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175007 Jul 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Turkiye for 4 years...i am very concerned about the region...
Hell I lived in Ireland for five years and you don't see me worrying about leprechauns rights do ya? So, you're some kind of American who lived in Turkey, big deal. Things are crazy next door and something bad might happen to various acquaintances of yours but the odds are, nothing will happen to them... So give it a rest and stop imagining crises that haven't even happened yet and which likely never will. What a bunch of avaricious babies you people are....
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1175008 Jul 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Devastation???
Do you live in a ghetto?
Do you really believe Obama is responsible for your miserable life?
Life is great for me and everyone I know.
Brilliant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min Red_Forman 5,393
Word (Dec '08) 24 min Red_Forman 4,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,472
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr Miles 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 183,934
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr SLY WEST 980
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr SLY WEST 774

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]