Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1683301 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1175822 Jul 29, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama had a Ramadan meal at the White house. So the hell what? There are Passover Seders also held at the White House every year.
No you damned liar Obama didn't say that we were no longer a Christian nation, he said that we were no longer just a Christian nation. Throughout this country there are not only Christian churches of various denominations but also Jewish synagogues, Muslim mosques and Sikh, Hindu and Buddhist temples. The fact is that we were never a "Christian" nation but rather a secular one. The Treaty of Tripoli written under George Washington and signed by John Adams states specifically;
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Mohammedan] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."
Speaking of George Washington, your quote you attribute to him is bogus; there's no actual record that he said any such thing.
You're an idiot Flack; you always have been and always will be!
No freedom is safe from the Oval Office today as is no dog is safe from the White House kitchen.

Allah Akbar, azzhole:-)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1175823 Jul 29, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is designed to tug at my heart strings... how?.. I may not be an economist.... Hahahahahahahah and THAT industry did so well predicting the Bush miracle, but I'll wager that prostitution is a MUCH more critical "industry." How bout them hookers?...
so you hate software developers and love hookers...is that what you are saying?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1175824 Jul 29, 2014
Legalize it!

'According to Freedom of Information requests submitted by the group ProCon.org , from 1997 to 2005 the Food and Drug Administration recorded 279 deaths to which marijuana contributed. 187 of these deaths were listed as being directly related to the use of the cannabis plant itself.'

https://familycouncil.org/...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1175825 Jul 29, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody hates Jews, nimrod... Except for maybe your inlaws?... They haven't suddenly become popular in Moscow have they?... What they "hate" is the concept of you slimy folks using them as human shields, while, at the same time, them using you as Devil's advocates...
Perhaps you should read the posts from all the Democrats here before today. I noticed the race baiting rhetoric has toned down today. The past few days, reading the Democrat posts here was exactly like reading jew hating Ku Klux Klan propaganda from 50 years ago.
And, in case you haven't been paying attention to what's happening in Gaza the past decade or so, Hamas is killing children to dig the tunnels paid for with the money that was given to them to build infrastructure, and hiding behind children to launch rockets from schools.
Perhaps you'd be interested in seeing some videos of rockets being launched from schools. There's a lot of that on the internet now.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1175826 Jul 29, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
Say, um... Did you go to synagogue while you were in Moscow? Midnight mass?...
I wasn't in Moscow except to change planes. I just watch the network news from Moscow. They had some interesting stories, like one that said the government of Ukraine arrested one of its pilots in connection with the airliner shot down immediately after the incident. I suppose that never got mentioned here.

Lapeer, MI

#1175827 Jul 29, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
She repeats the same posts daily?
*SHE* repeats the same posts daily???????

What's this?

"Only in your ignorant, delusional and hate warped mind Carol."

We've all been forced to smell his anal rants daily but especially this one.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1175828 Jul 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Weatherman here said this morning that we are on track to setting a new low for a daily high.
Feels like October right now.
Chicken Little has become a Cock Crower and a partisan Global Warming Screamer.
You Progressives need to ride a different pony. How about the Gender Gap? Or Magic Negro's concern over Football Helmet design?
Howzabout that "subtle" racism or the "racial animus", huh?
You guys sre desperate for some traction and Global Warming is cooling off.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA....
Wow! Another ignorant right winger who doesn't know that local weather and global climate are two very different things.

Lapeer, MI

#1175829 Jul 29, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff it you ignorant twit. The people you shill for worship at the altar of the almighty buck and don't care who they hurt to line their already bulging pockets even more.
You’re an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
Hang in there, Palzee.

Your miserable life will end soon enough and your suffering will be but a distant memory:-)
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175830 Jul 29, 2014
I guess the problem for you folks is, you've been raised to "respect authority." Doesn't matter if that "authority" is just a bunch of idiot dick weeds raised in Texas, it only matters that they jumped through the hoops and paid the money or did the time to become... Whatever it says on the laser printed diploma on the wall... You see a badge or a uniform and suddenly you're down on your knees suckin its cock, and, what's more, you demand we suck it too. You can't quite wrap your little minds around the concept of thinking for yourselves... You're "herd" animals... It's both a strength and a weakness ... a TERRIBLE weakness...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1175831 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your total support for Israel would stem from what??? Why are we basically their only support in the world??? Surely you don't think it's because of the rich Jewish influence in America...It's the classic case of the tail wagging the dog. Plain and simple..
Did it bother you when they attacked our unarmed ship in international waters killing 34 of our Sailors? They have more spies here in America than all of the other nations combined, they have stolen our secrets killed our people, They are a despicable nation that we have created, our unyielding allegiance to them has cost us thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.Americans that support them are hoodwinked into believing that there are no bad Jews and no good German, Palestinians on and on. Their sympathy routine has grown old long ago.. Now they are basically doing the very same to the Palestinians while the world watches.
They're a democracy. They include all factions within Israel in their government. They don't practice slavery. They don't use women and children as human shields. You can say anything you think in Israel without getting killed by Islamists.
Try walking around Gaza and express an opinion like, perhaps we should accept Israel and live in peace with them. How many steps do you think you would take before someone killed you?
That's why I side with Israel.

Lapeer, MI

#1175832 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it was a sympathy visit, did she explain that there was a mistake at your birth and that's why you were born an Orangutan, thus the very small brain and penis.
With comments like yours, it becomes obvious just how distantly separated you are from your creator. It is a mutual act:-)
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175833 Jul 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there, Palzee.
Your miserable life will end soon enough and your suffering will be but a distant memory:-)
as I've pointed out MANY times... Soon, so will yours...

Lapeer, MI

#1175834 Jul 29, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on Grey, don't insult Orangutans. They're much smarter than this brain dead piece of crap.
Try Prune Juice.

It'll make your words flow easier.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1175835 Jul 29, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh... Whatever the hell that means?....
Looking for the one exception to a general pattern and claiming both are equally guilty.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1175836 Jul 29, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son?
Reality of your stupidity finally sinking in? You realize how denigrating those people who help protect you and your profits doesn't seem like a smart move anymore? Even if you only think of the bodies as a tool for you?
By golly son. Some mental faculty might be trying to break out yet....
you never have an aversion to lie, do you, squatty?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1175837 Jul 29, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
I guess the problem for you folks is, you've been raised to "respect authority." Doesn't matter if that "authority" is just a bunch of idiot dick weeds raised in Texas, it only matters that they jumped through the hoops and paid the money or did the time to become... Whatever it says on the laser printed diploma on the wall... You see a badge or a uniform and suddenly you're down on your knees suckin its cock, and, what's more, you demand we suck it too. You can't quite wrap your little minds around the concept of thinking for yourselves... You're "herd" animals... It's both a strength and a weakness ... a TERRIBLE weakness...
Wow, I bet no conservative here has ever heard a Progressive saying this. So, original and smacks of being independent thinking.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1175838 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your total support for Israel would stem from what??? Why are we basically their only support in the world??? Surely you don't think it's because of the rich Jewish influence in America...It's the classic case of the tail wagging the dog. Plain and simple..
Did it bother you when they attacked our unarmed ship in international waters killing 34 of our Sailors? They have more spies here in America than all of the other nations combined, they have stolen our secrets killed our people, They are a despicable nation that we have created, our unyielding allegiance to them has cost us thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.Americans that support them are hoodwinked into believing that there are no bad Jews and no good German, Palestinians on and on. Their sympathy routine has grown old long ago.. Now they are basically doing the very same to the Palestinians while the world watches.
So, terrorists killing Americans bothers you? That explains why you put Islamist terrorists in the White House, moron.
And, your bullshit sounds exactly like the jew hating propaganda of the Ku Klux Klan from 50 years ago.

Lapeer, MI

#1175839 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If PDupont is the moron then why are you the one obsessing continually with your obvious envy ridden repetitive crybaby posts? Inquiring minds want to know. Psycho Turd.
If Buroc Millhouse Obama is the moron then why are you and Dupie the ones obsessing continually with your obvious envy-ridden repetitive crybaby posts? Inquiring minds want to know. Psycho Turd.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175840 Jul 29, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
so you hate software developers and love hookers...is that what you are saying?
Hmmmm... 18 year old red dots... or... wanton women? Which way should I go?...

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1175841 Jul 29, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the people what you really think of our wounded and how funny they are now.
i think the wounded vets made a tremendous sacrifice for MY country.

you never lifted a finger for MY country.

wipe that chin again, squatty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lamas and safe spaces 34 min LAMAS FUR QUAKS 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Thor156 11,770
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Someone special 105,427
Anybody know who the doorman/bouncer of The Woo... 2 hr Someone special 1
maxine waters 2 hr Kent Holdren 8
This is and WILL occur in the USA. 2 hr G- Soros 2
thank u moderator 2 hr LAMAS FUR QUAKS 1
Trump is A 3 hr Mulvaney C SUC 371

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web