Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1582841 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175622 Jul 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
about as long as yur fake pictures, Annuss
SOUNDS A L'IL LIKE THE POT CALLIN' THE KETTLE RED?...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1175623 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you haven't been around much, but the operative word is "Progressive", not "Liberal".
And the opposite bbeing "Regressive", which describe the Tea types here, I take it as a compliment.
give me an example of this so called "progressiveness", then please give the "regressive" side,
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175624 Jul 28, 2014
WHAT? YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU LIE ABOUT WHO YOU IS... EVERYBODY DOES?...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175625 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
True that, but you've got to consider the context. Sliimy mentioned BM's, and I took it from there.
so if "sliimy" jumped off a cliff you would follow? doesnt sound very progressive.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175626 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
DemoKKKrat disses Obama.....
Coal-state Democrats are going to new lengths to distance themselves from the Obama administration. A West Virginia Democratic Senate candidate has a fresh campaign ad that shows her turning off the lights at the White House.
The ad opens with a shot of the White House and a voiceover of West Virginia Secretary of State Natalie Tennant asking,“where do they think their electricity comes from?” She goes on to answer the question,“you and I know it’s our hardworking West Virginia coal miners that power America.”
Tennant promises to protect coal jobs and to send a message to President Obama about the importance of coal.
Along with Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., Tennant stresses she’ll “stand up to leaders of both parties who threaten” the West Virginia way of life.
The ad closes with Tennant pulling a power switch that cuts the lights to the White House emphasizing,“I’ll make sure President Obama gets the message.”
Tennant is running for the seat being left by retiring Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va. She will face off against Rep. Shelley Moore Capito, the Republican nominee.
"THE WEST VIRGINIA WAY OF LIFE," HUH? NATALIE TENANT? YOU MEAN ARCH MOORE'S CHUBBY DAUGHTER?...HAHAHAHAHAH... THE EASIEST GIRL IN MOOREFIELD? MAYBE GOD HEALED HER VAGINA THE WAY HE HEALED GEORGE BUSH JUNIOR'S BRAIN?.... YOU RECKON?...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1175627 Jul 28, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
I may not be a hero, but I get fan mail and people tell me I am great!
Yur mama doesn't really count.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175628 Jul 28, 2014
GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!!

“you know i know”

denver

#1175629 Jul 28, 2014
the talking chimp and 1% er has failed and lied, lied and failed, failed and lied, lied and failed, etc.

Romney would top Obama if 2012 presidential election were held today: poll

If a rematch of the 2012 presidential election were held today, Mitt Romney would win the popular vote over President Barack Obama, a new CNN/ORC International poll finds.

Romney, who lost the popular vote by 3.9 percentage points in the 2012 election, would beat Obama 53 percent to 44 percent, the poll conducted July 18-20 and released Sunday found. A similar survey of registered voters conducted by ABC News and the Washington Post in November found the Republican nominee would have beaten Obama 49 percent to 45 percent, had the 2012 election been held in 2013.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175630 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
give me an example of this so called "progressiveness", then please give the "regressive" side,
I JUST LOVE IT WHEN YOU DRAW STRAWS AND SEND THE LOSER OUT TO FIGHT...

K, PRO-GRESSIVENESS IS WHEN YOU MOVE OUT FROM UNDER THE FALLING PIANO...
RE-GRESSIVENESS IS WHEN YOU DRAG EVERY BODY BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL POSITIONS... WANNA PLAY SOME MORE?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175631 Jul 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yur mama doesn't really count.
WHICH IS A THING YOU'D KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175632 Jul 28, 2014
WHY DO YOU BOTHER?... THIS WON'T END WELL... YOU MUST KNOW THAT?...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175633 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a cosmic occurance away from extinction.
Doesn't necessarily have to be cosmic. Yellowstone's gonna blow sometime.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175634 Jul 28, 2014
SHOULD I CONSIDER YOU... BRAVE?... OR MERELY FOOLISH?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175635 Jul 28, 2014
KIDS?... I'M SORRY, BUT AT LEAST ONE OF YOU NEEDS TO PLAY OR THEY CANCEL THE GAME...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175636 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYBODY DOES, SUGAR... I SUSPECT YOU'VE SMOKED A FEW IN YOUR TIME, AM I RIGHT?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175637 Jul 28, 2014
YOU "DID" REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR TEETH OUT FIRST?....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175638 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
UM.. YOUR "FRIENDS" KINDA LEFT YOU OUT HERE ON YOUR OWN... YOU NOTICE THAT?... WHY YOU RECKON THAT IS?...

“you know i know”

denver

#1175639 Jul 28, 2014
fleabagging flibs are such dupes and saps, fodder for demorat votes, nothing more:

Harry Reid's Obstructionism | National Review Online
www.nationalreview.com/.../harry-reids-obstru... -...
National Review
Jan 14, 2014 - Harry Reid's Obstructionism - The Senate majority leader's hostility ... these votes, they argue, Reid has been forced to block all amendments through ... House-passed legislation is readily dismissed as “dead on arrival” in the ...

Harry Reid Causing Senate Gridlock by Blocking GOP ...
www.breitbart.com/.../Sen-Dem-Leader-Reid-Cau... ...
Breitbart.com
May 17, 2014 - For the second time this month a bipartisan agreement in the Senate has died because Senate Democrats under the leadership of Harry Reid ...

Harry Reid blocks “clean” legislation to aid Ukraine | Power ...
www.powerlineblog.com/.../harry-reid-blocks-c... ...
Power Line
Mar 13, 2014 - A fascinating debate over aid to Ukraine erupted on the Senate floor tonight. It featured Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, Robert Menendez, John ...

Harry Reid blocks Republican request to pass bill cracking ...
washingtonexaminer.com/harry-reid-blocks-repu...
Apr 11, 2014 - Perhaps Harry Reid blocked the vote on a bill that would help law enforcement crack down on rapists because he wanted to deny them that ...

There's the talking chimps obstructionist Congress.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175640 Jul 28, 2014
DO YOU SWALLOW, OR SPIT?... OR, DOES IT VARY FROM POLE TO POLE?...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1175641 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
that wouldn't end the human species, just the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awww Melrose diner closed! 44 min Out of Potty Expe... 3
Please 49 min Out of Potty Expe... 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,178
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 1 hr ThomasA 26
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Definitely Democruds 5
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 2 hr STARfukinFascists 23
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings (Aug '16) 3 hr Fordian hesterdam 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages