Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234951 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174214 Jul 27, 2014
(..I KEEP THINKING OF ADDENDUMS...)... MOREOVER, IF DECISIONS ARE GOING TO BE MADE IN A CRISIS - YOU DON'T NEED LEADERS WITHOUT ONE - THEY ARE PROBABLY BEST MADE ON THE BASIS OF THE PIANO'S ACTUAL LOCATION RELATIVE TO THE ABOUT-TO-BE-INJURED PARTY RATHER THAN, SAY, WHAT GOD THINKS WE OUGHT TO DO... TALK TO THE LIONS IF YOU DOUBT MY LOGIC...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1174217 Jul 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Only losers need excuses, winners have nothing to explain.
Stick to awarding yourself judge its for dumbass posts like this.
OK. I give up.

So what's your excuse?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174218 Jul 27, 2014
YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE TO DO FOR FUN?.... NO, I MEAN OTHER THAN THAT... MY MOST FUNNEST THING IS TO FIND A SLOTH-LIKE, PETULANT CHILD AND GO TO WALMART FOR GROCERIES... BUT WE NEVER GET ANY BECAUSE WE END UP DRAGGING EACH OTHER IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS... HE TOWARDS THE INFANTS TOY DEPARTMENT, AND ME TOWARDS THE SCORPION INFESTED BANANAS...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174220 Jul 27, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text> Don't let up, this is what exactly happened in 1932 I guess. An I'm a CHRISTian,a little heads up, lets say I am the m. P.S. Fk THEM. PS 1more time, 144,000 the 12 tribes of ISRAEL come at the after of the end. PS the days of old
AND NOW LET ME CLARIFY THIS POST FOR THE.. UNINITIATED, TO WIT:" I HATE MY LIFE.. I REGRET MY HORRIBLE, LEMMING-LIKE LOT IN IT... I DESPISE ARROGANT YANKEES.. AND, FRANKLY, THE ONLY REWARD I EVER EXPECT TO SEE IS IN THE NEXT WORLD... IN FACT, THE SOONER THE BETTER."

WELL, PILGRIM... BY SHEER COINCIDENCE YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE... THIS IS WHERE APOCALYPTIC CULTS COME TO DIE...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174221 Jul 27, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text>SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU Or at least say 1 plus 1 = 3 it would more comprehendible coming from you..
Is THAT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU, BABY-GIRL?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174222 Jul 27, 2014
INCIDENTALLY, IT'S A LOT EASIER TO START AT THE TOP AND WORK YOUR WAY TO THE BOTTOM, AS I HAD ASSUMED YOU FOLKS KNEW ALREADY?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174224 Jul 27, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text> Don't let up, this is what exactly happened in 1932 I guess. An I'm a CHRISTian,a little heads up, lets say I am the m. P.S. Fk THEM. PS 1more time, 144,000 the 12 tribes of ISRAEL come at the after of the end. PS the days of old
THAT...'DON'T LET UP" THINGY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION, SUGAR... IT TELLS ME TWO THINGS: 1. YOU'RE SCARED... 2. YOU'RE SCARED THAT HE'S SCARED... DID YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT? DOESN'T IT SEEM A BIT FOOLISH THAT YOU SAID THAT NOW?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174225 Jul 27, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS... YOU JUST FED THE BEAST...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174227 Jul 27, 2014
BINGO wrote:
<quoted text> You are to always be a prisoner of your memory, who hit it kid.
TOO LATE... THAT WAS FAR TOO LATE, DEAR... I'M A PREDATOR, I'M TUNED TO THAT CHANNEL... TO HUNT FOR WEAKNESS AMONGST THE CHAOS... CARVE IT OUT...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174228 Jul 27, 2014
THIS IS THE PART I LIKE THE BEST... WHEN THE WEAK, INDECISIVE ONE REALIZES IT JUST TURNED THE WRONG WAY... THE FEAR... THE RESIGNATION IN ITS EYES... I FEED ON IT...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174229 Jul 27, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text> Check in time ,we are here to help you . It's ok it's alright girl, we are to help you.
YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF DEAR... I REALIZE YOU DON'T FLY MUCH, BUT IT'S COMMON PRACTICE TO PUT THE MASK OVER YOUR OWN NOSE AND MOUTH FIRST...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174230 Jul 27, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text> Check in time ,we are here to help you . It's ok it's alright girl, we are to help you.
"DON'T LET UP," HONEY... DON'T QUIT NOW... THE END IS AT HAND...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174231 Jul 27, 2014
I WON'T LET YOU UP FROM NOW ON, SWEETIE... I'LL JUST PICK AWAY AT THE WOUND... MAKING IT BIGGER AND BIGGER... TEARING OFF ONE LITTLE PIECE AFTER ANOTHER... YOU'LL SEE... THEY ALL DO...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174233 Jul 27, 2014
... AND ALL YOU JUST TOLD ME... IS THAT YOU'RE SCARED OF ME... MAGIC!
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1174235 Jul 27, 2014
... (.. THE DEVIL IMITATES, AS BEST HE CAN, A CHICKEN CLUCKING..)....
carol

Boston, MA

#1174236 Jul 27, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text> So your now agent 86 taking on Chaos, do you need directions to Bellevue. PS where are you located?
Inside you...
carol

Boston, MA

#1174237 Jul 27, 2014
... can you doubt it?... Pumpkin...
carol

Boston, MA

#1174238 Jul 27, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>So, in your progressive Utopia, the Dear Leader hands out food stamps and unemployment benefits to the rapidly dying middle class. And that is saving them? That's putting a Band-Aid on a severed leg. But this is all by design. Barak Hussein is out to teach the predominantly white middle class a lesson in progressive ideology.
I know for a fact that all he's "out" to do, is get out from under the piano you dropped...
carol

Boston, MA

#1174239 Jul 27, 2014
Did you notice that truculence and inaction are not useful genetic traits in sheep? Don't worry, nature will remove them...
carol

Boston, MA

#1174240 Jul 27, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text> So your now agent 86 taking on Chaos, do you need directions to Bellevue. PS where are you located?
...and it's "you're" not "your" in this instance... it's a common mistake I do it myself sometimes... I know how old you are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min ritedownthemiddle 53,541
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr not a ghost 5,250
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr woodtick57 190,417
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 13
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr not a ghost 6,016
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr not a ghost 415
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr not a ghost 8,047
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]