Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1535409 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175534 Jul 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can help explain this for you metal case!
Take a trip with your fellow phag DemoKrauts to Tehran, go to the town square and scream out and admit you are a phag Democrat.
Just be yourself.
After about 20 minutes, you will understand, moron.
This is beyond stupid even for the biggest nutcase on here. First it makes no sense [Which isn't surprising for Waxturd] but to show his homophobic behavior at the very same time he is implying that Tehran is evil by doing the same????? Not only shows just how ignorant and clueless he really is. The girl is flat psycho.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1175535 Jul 28, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
And the rest of the story:(Using your own poll.)
Still spouting misinformation, once a dumbass always a dumbass.
If an election were held today Hillary Clinton would be POTUS.
Looks like the lobotomy didn't work.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/...
was Hillary in the last presidential election? Learn to read already, freak.
DEM Idiots

United States

#1175536 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Miss Florida Waxman???
HAHAHAHAHA
You went from E Hfd to Dallas TX in no time flat!!
The magic of VPN!!
LOL...you have no idea. Zero...none.

Paranoia will destroy ya, you clueless fktard!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, thanks for proving a poster's visible address means nothing. May as well reveal yours now, eh? Chicken sh*t.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175537 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
John Kerry for Nobel Peace Prize!!!!
Kerry has accomplished more than Obama.....
the n.p.p. Has turned into something akin to the special olympics.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175538 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Miss Florida Waxman???
HAHAHAHAHA
You went from E Hfd to Dallas TX in no time flat!!
The magic of VPN!!
And every day he lies knowing that everyone on here knows that he is lying. That's gotta be a terrible existence to have to make up your own imaginary friends, and pretend that you are somebody. Soon they will come and throw a net over his rather large lying ass and drag him away to the glee of all normal people.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175539 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comedy routine is still intact.
Not very good, but intact. LOL
eh, you get what you pay for.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175540 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure that it's true.
But it doesn't matter at all.
We have Presidential elections every 4 years. They mean something.
We have stupid polls daily. They don't mean shit and you know it.
Want to compare Bush's approval ratings in his 6th year, when Dems took both Houses of Congress??
No, you surely don't.
go ahead and compare, I don't mind. For whatever reason, liberals take Obama insults personally.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175541 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how??
I read CNN.com , among other news sources

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175542 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know why we are a vassal state to Israel.
They're running everything. From the banks on down.
America currently exists largely to support the State of Israel.
AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in Washington.
So why are we so tied to Israel that we spend more on it than we do on our space program??
one word. Illuminati.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175543 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You used to be so much better at this.
So slaughtering civilians in an enclosed, densely populated area is a noble venture??
Oy vey ist mir!!
no, slaughtering civilians in an open field isn't either. Don't put words in my mouth.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175544 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't want to hear the rest of the story.
But he will start lliving it in Jan 2017.
actually, I read the entire poll. Even the part about people trusting democrats more than Republicans. I posted only what I wanted to...call it cherry picking, but it was a long survey.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1175545 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
Name some.
Nuculur here’s just a Few, Obama's accomplishments are Listed at the Bottom!!

• Real GDP grew more in five years under Reagan (23 percent cumulative growth) than it is projected to grow in seven years under Bush/Clinton (21 percent cumulative growth).

• After four years, 4 million more jobs were created under Reagan than under Bush/Clinton.
• Federal revenues, adjusted for inflation, grew much faster under Reagan (33 percent cumulative growth) than projected under Bush/Clinton (20 percent cumulative growth).
• Real per capita disposable income grew more in two years under Reagan than in all four years combined thus far in the Bush/Clinton recovery (8.2 percent versus 7.8 percent).
• Median family income grew in all of the first three recovery years under Reagan, compared to three consecutive declines under Bush/Clinton!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175546 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it!! Stay right there!!
BOMBS AWAY!!
AAHHHHHH!! A perfect drop into slimy's gaping maw!!
this isn't even high school humor. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1175547 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Attention Flake!! Maybe Eman too.
Did you see this??
Solar "superstorm" just missed Earth in 2012
Scientists are shedding new light on a massive solar storm that narrowly missed impacting Earth two years ago.
"If it had hit, we would still be picking up the pieces," Daniel Baker of the University of Colorado said in a statement released by NASA this week.
The solar storm, which happened on July 23, 2012, was the strongest one ever recorded -- more than twice as powerful as any solar storm recorded in the last 15o years. Scientists say it was actually two storms that combined their energy into one superstorm and followed the track of another storm days earlier.
It was a close call for Earth -- the solar storm tore through Earth orbit only a week after our planet had passed by that segment of space. If we had been in its path, NASA says it would have had a "catastrophic effect," blowing out electrical systems, GPS, radio systems and other technology worldwide, plunging billions of people into a blackout that could take years to repair.""
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/solar-super-storm...
heard about it on the radio. We are a puny species when you look at the big picture.
Patrick

United States

#1175548 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't like Nancy at all when Ronnie was Prez.
I came to respect her enormously after he died.
She has a gentle grace, and her pain over losing her Ronnie is obvious and sad.
Yes!
.....and she got the Beach Boys back.
Patrick

United States

#1175549 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know why we are a vassal state to Israel.
They're running everything. From the banks on down.
America currently exists largely to support the State of Israel.
AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in Washington.
So why are we so tied to Israel that we spend more on it than we do on our space program??
........things seem not working out for Israel this time?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1175550 Jul 28, 2014
Religious ritual or barbaric practice? The spread of the herpes virus by Orthodox Jews to newborn boys by sucking their penis after circumcision.

Since 2000, there have been 13 reports in New York City of infants contracting HSV-1, two of whom died from the virus. The health department reported that an estimated 20,493 infants in New York City were exposed to the practice in that period.

In the most recent case, the infant developed a fever seven days after circumcision and vesicular lesions the following day, according to a press release from the city health department. Seventy percent of neonatal herpes cases show lesions and only 40% produce a fever.

The DOH passed a regulation in September requiring all those who perform the ritual to get parental consent on a form stating that the procedure can lead to health risks. Several Jewish groups and three rabbis filed a lawsuit in federal District Court in Manhattan arguing that "the government cannot compel the transmission of messages that the speaker does not want to express -- especially when the speaker is operating in an area of heightened First Amendment protection, such as a religious ritual."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1175551 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the n.p.p. Has turned into something akin to the special olympics.
the last individual winner wasTawakkul Karman, a household word.....
Patrick

United States

#1175552 Jul 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem phag? I'm not into God, idiot. Confused old retarded feminine Democrat man?
N - E - R - D!
Somehow we doubt that Kent, England misses this person of the minor nobility.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1175553 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
heard about it on the radio. We are a puny species when you look at the big picture.
the left would have you believe that a few coal-fired power plants had more influence than the sun.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min WelbyMD 240,910
Trump Just Sux 1 hr Liar Don 1
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 1 hr Liar Don 9
Bottomless wife? 1 hr Kink 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Margarite 105,187
Trump Puddy Comment Worst Ever 2 hr Bro bro bro 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SweLL GirL 10,705

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages