Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658444 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175579 Jul 28, 2014
DEM Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm always amused when these self-proclaimed tolerant, and socially superior (let's not forget brilliant) liberals use gay slurs to insult other posters.
Idiots like you are easily amused, oops I called you an idiot, oh no does that mean that I hate idiots??? Oh I'm crushed. BWAAAA cry some more for me loser.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1175580 Jul 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Self thinking isn't their strong suit. Being led and versed on all subjects make them the primates that they prove daily..
let me guess....you're always eager to lick squatty's ass because it's the lowest to the ground.....and you're a lazy bottom feeder, right, cupcake?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1175581 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the last individual winner wasTawakkul Karman, a household word.....
Being the sexist that I am, I automatically assumed that was a guy. Man, she's not a very nice lady...I guess "peace" doesn't mean what it used to.
DEM Idiots

United States

#1175582 Jul 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that you don't bother to lie anymore about being an Independent..LMAO Good little Catholic "BOY" It's moron hypocrites like you that give religions a bad rap.
Oh yeah, that reminds me of the several times you've posted that you hate anyone of a religious faith -- especially Christians -- and stated conservatives should be executed by firing squad.(Yeah, we know you have a soft spot for Muslims.)

Wanna backpedal on those statement too while you're at it? Already got you runnin' around like a chickenshit with its head cut off, so watch yer step! LMAO
Post from Black Guy

Matawan, NJ

#1175583 Jul 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you are easily amused, oops I called you an idiot, oh no does that mean that I hate idiots??? Oh I'm crushed. BWAAAA cry some more for me loser.
Speaking of LOSERS, you are the Obama of Topix and post as much as he golfs.

With the amount of time and energy you've spent on here, you could have cured cancer or healed the oceans, like Obama.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175584 Jul 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
And you can't find your ass to wipe it.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Why would I have to when I got an idiot like you???? LMAO Damn you are Easy Eed. Or it should be SPECIAL EED...The obsessor CRYBABY
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175585 Jul 28, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>let me guess....you're always eager to lick squatty's ass because it's the lowest to the ground.....and you're a lazy bottom feeder, right, cupcake?
Come on veteran tell me about your heroics. Whiney ass.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1175586 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you also support free speech. Why do liberals only support their free speech?
I know you haven't been around much, but the operative word is "Progressive", not "Liberal".

And the opposite being "Regressive", which describe the Tea types here, I take it as a compliment.

Location hidden

#1175587 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
this isn't even high school humor. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
True that, but you've got to consider the context. Sliimy mentioned BM's, and I took it from there.

Location hidden

#1175588 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
heard about it on the radio. We are a puny species when you look at the big picture.
Just a cosmic occurance away from extinction.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1175589 Jul 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
Can anyone explain why we totally support and give Israel billions, while arming them pay for their dome, on and on yet receive absolutely nothing in return. They steal, lie, thumb their nose, attack and kill our Sailors. Nothing good comes from there that is helpful to us..Why the love affair...I know but I would like to hear from some of their supporters.
"poop"
Hard to believe you know anything but please explain what you know. You are big on advising all that you are an adviser to the boy presidents aides but you never advise those you post to what you know. Pass on the lies, offer some facts.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175590 Jul 28, 2014
DEM Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Hey, Grey Balls, no one apart from 2-3 like-simpleminded posters gives a fk who you do or don't respect. You're a proven BS artist, or have you forgotten?
Forgotten what moron? Only in the minds of lowlife pukes like you..No one has ever proved a single thing. So that's far more a reflection on your lack of character than mine loser. Don't hate me because you are envy ridden and I have proven myself in more ways than one. while you were busy discrediting yourself wimp. The women love me and whiney assed losers like you fear and envy me..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175591 Jul 28, 2014
DEM Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, that reminds me of the several times you've posted that you hate anyone of a religious faith -- especially Christians -- and stated conservatives should be executed by firing squad.(Yeah, we know you have a soft spot for Muslims.)
Wanna backpedal on those statement too while you're at it? Already got you runnin' around like a chickenshit with its head cut off, so watch yer step! LMAO
You don't seem to be able to take beat downs very well, but that's to be expected. Most whiny wimpie dudes don't.I have never said that I hate Christians liar [First sign of desperation] Do you obsess over all that are yur superior? Of course you do because you are a weak kneed overweight slob. Nightie night, it's been nice showing you for the crybaby that you are.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1175592 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a cosmic occurance away from extinction.
just a few idiotic movesy our own species away from extinction, really.

who says that humans are going to be the ultimate dominant species on this planet anyways? another 750million years to go at the lowest estimate till the expanding sun kills off all life here, plenty of time for another species to take over. i just spent some time at our family's cabin where they insisted on putting in TV's...after seeing that crap for 15 minutes i am pretty sure the human race is devolving.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1175593 Jul 28, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>let me guess....you're always eager to lick squatty's ass because it's the lowest to the ground.....and you're a lazy bottom feeder, right, cupcake?
lol! Now that's a new one I'll have to pass along son...

Location hidden

#1175594 Jul 28, 2014
DEM Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Hey, Grey Balls, no one apart from 2-3 like-simpleminded posters gives a fk who you do or don't respect. You're a proven BS artist, or have you forgotten?
Waxman trolling Ghost again with his socks. The obsession grows.

How can we tell it's Waxman??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#1175595 Jul 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just a few idiotic movesy our own species away from extinction, really.
who says that humans are going to be the ultimate dominant species on this planet anyways? another 750million years to go at the lowest estimate till the expanding sun kills off all life here, plenty of time for another species to take over. i just spent some time at our family's cabin where they insisted on putting in TV's...after seeing that crap for 15 minutes i am pretty sure the human race is devolving.
If you believe the science, a sixth extinction is under way.

http://time.com/3035872/sixth-great-extinctio...

I won't comment on the quality of TV. LOL

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1175596 Jul 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Now that's a new one I'll have to pass along son...
pass along to who? you think you hold sway with anyone beyond the overpass crowd, boy?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1175597 Jul 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on veteran tell me about your heroics. Whiney ass.
come on, punk, don't pretend like you are old enough to enlist.....your words speak volumes for your youth, inexperience, and evasion.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1175598 Jul 28, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>pass along to who? you think you hold sway with anyone beyond the overpass crowd, boy?
If you don't know by now son, don't worry about it.

Just know that you've brought 'joy' to people you ridicule...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 11,585
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 3,733
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 1,016
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 243,095
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 5 hr 2Commies BHO-HRC 11
Did this work or not 5 hr YES it works 1
Trump is A 5 hr Friend of FREEDOM 180

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages