Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1656321 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1175244 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxblow is in the middle of a major Meltdown!!
She's lashing out at everyone over all sorts of stupidity!!
That's what she does when cornered..........like the rat she is!!
Says Nuc who is pouncing on every post I make with hysterical remarks because you cannot understand what a quote says and too lazy to look up a source.

Being dumb and lazy seems to be your game plan-eh

Now shoo....your hour of attention I have given your cray-cray posts has expired.
Mr Z

United States

#1175245 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
morning nuc. How are ya?
I see you're still clinging to certain posters trying to run them off. Don't you think that shtick has run its course since everyone is still here?
Been what, 6-7 years now? LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175246 Jul 28, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing about the very liberal and wealthy town I live in is seeing how they all try and outdo each other with the latest BMW, Audi or Benz SUV to tote their lily white kids to soccer and LAX practice.
The vast majority of these highbrow PROGS wouldn't be caught dead in a Prius or SMART car.
GO TOMAHAWKS!(is that offensive?)
You gotta feel out of place in that Yugo.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1175247 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc has no clue what she is saying. She is angrily slashing and dashing-- as usual --hoping to hit some target by accident.
But, you may have a point about Ayers
Roxblow, in anger and desperation, attacks me indirectly..........LOL

If you looked at the post, you would know it wasn't addressed to you.

By your own Roxblow 'rules for morons', you know you should never answer a post not directed to you.

I can show you your post where you scolded someone for answering a post addressed to Lily.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#1175248 Jul 28, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing about the very liberal and wealthy town I live in is seeing how they all try and outdo each other with the latest BMW, Audi or Benz SUV to tote their lily white kids to soccer and LAX practice.
The vast majority of these highbrow PROGS wouldn't be caught dead in a Prius or SMART car.
East Hartford is the poorest town in the region. DUH

That's where Waxman lives.
Mr Z

United States

#1175249 Jul 28, 2014
Huge Majority of Americans Want the Illegal Alien Kids to Go Home

A new Economist/YouGov.com poll shows that the overwhelming majority of Americans believe the issue of illegal alien children flooding across US borders is serious and almost as many want them deported.

A huge majority of Americans, 81 percent, believe the new immigration crisis of unaccompanied children streaming over the U.S.-Mexico border is serious, and almost as many want them gone -- some even if it's not safe to return, according to a new poll.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1175250 Jul 28, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get the memo? Nutsack is never wrong!
Nutsack really doesn't care if she is right or wrong. Her whole game plan is an attempt to run off posters. Haven't you seen her numerous claims to have done so.

The only reason I respond to her posts is to point out the stupidity of what she is using in this effort.

Then I get bored with her whining and ignore her.

Location hidden

#1175251 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away you angry old woman. If you are too lazy to go look at the Think Progress--I told you were you could find it-- then you have NOTHING to claim I am wrong.
You are acting like an idiot.
You sure whine a lot when I expose your lies.

You said I denied the TP story. I proved you a liar..........again.

Sensitive little scummer, I see!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Patrick

United States

#1175252 Jul 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Only in the minds of morons. Whenever I use that word I can see your face, wonder why that is?
Galt thinks Carol is a Big Government Liberal.
Hope Carol makes bail this afternoon!
Patrick

United States

#1175254 Jul 28, 2014
"Huge Majority of
Waman trolls
Want the Illegal Alien Kids to Go Home"

In his boldest move yet to address the immigration crisis, on Thursday Texas Governor Rick Perry dispatched the Dallas Cowboys to the United States’ border with Mexico.

Critics of the move dismissed it as political theatre, noting that once the Cowboys arrived at the border it was unclear what they would do there.

Additionally, there were questions about how effective the Cowboys would be in stopping illegal immigrants, since the team

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1175255 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
on the other hand, consider all the welfare savings....
I prefer to think how many Steven Hawking, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, or Nikola Tesla we have lost. How many people we lost that could have solved some of the worlds problems. It's a shame that it all boils down to money or convenience. But if people want to destroy their future who am I to stop them.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1175256 Jul 28, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers inserted into the economy and Obama care care take care all our health insurance issues' economy is on fire!

' Citing Children’s $70 million debt, UMC lays off 56

Valenti:‘We’re not in the blame game. It is what it is.’

http://www.elpasoinc.com/news/local_news/arti...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1175258 Jul 28, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers inserted into the economy ' economy is on fire!

'Boston schools eliminate 126 jobs
Administrators, teachers included'

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/07/26/b...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1175259 Jul 28, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers inserted into the economy ' economy is on fire!

'Budget crunch forces city to layoff firefighters'

http://wdtn.com/2014/07/25/budget-crunch-forc...
Mr Z

United States

#1175260 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
East Hartford is the poorest town in the region. DUH
That's where Waxman lives.
DUH?

That why you hide your address?

I'm in Glastonbury, shit fer brains. EH town line is less than a mile and a half from my home.

Stop pretending to know everything about everything.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1175261 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We had Reagan, who had Alzheimers for his 8 years in office..........
The average life span after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's is 3.4 to 8 years.

Reagan was 77 when he left office. He was first diagnosed with Alzheimer's at the age of 83. He died at the age of 93.

He lived two years longer than the average. If you've ever known someone with Alzheimer's, you'd know Reagan didn't have it when he left office even in its early stages.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1175262 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure whine a lot when I expose your lies.
You said I denied the TP story. I proved you a liar..........again.
Sensitive little scummer, I see!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
How is your efforts to run off posters working? It would help your cause if you would dial it back and stop sounding like a angry cray-cray old woman.

Nay, they will still come anyway, but it will make you not sound like an angry cray-cray person--even you have to admit that would be improve your image.

Do you know people who laugh hysterically at nothing are suffering from depression?
Mr Z

United States

#1175263 Jul 28, 2014
Patrick wrote:
"Huge Majority of
Waman trolls
Want the Illegal Alien Kids to Go Home"
In his boldest move yet to address the immigration crisis, on Thursday Texas Governor Rick Perry dispatched the Dallas Cowboys to the United States’ border with Mexico.
Critics of the move dismissed it as political theatre, noting that once the Cowboys arrived at the border it was unclear what they would do there.
Additionally, there were questions about how effective the Cowboys would be in stopping illegal immigrants, since the team
Funny.

Keep pretending it's not an issue with voters.

When the new school year starts later this summer and many communities feel the pinch in their school budgets from this mass illegal migration to the US by gang ban, um, children, watch the issue become prominent in the mid terms.

(But...but...sorry, we can't hire you to teach here. You don't speak Spanish.)
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175264 Jul 28, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH?
That why you hide your address?
I'm in Glastonbury, shit fer brains. EH town line is less than a mile and a half from my home.
Stop pretending to know everything about everything.
Waxturd say what? After all he knows nothing about everything.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1175265 Jul 28, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
People spending money they don't have to buy things they don't need to impress people they don't like. The absolute number one reason this country is in the shape it is in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 1 hr MalignantSquawBroad 11
Trump is A 1 hr Splendid Person 151
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 3 hr USMedia is Malignant 4
99% of abusers are democrat. 3 hr DemsRMalignant 6
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr texas pete 2,672
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Dudley 64,301
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 hr honeymylove 1,013

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages