Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274198 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173523 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that what is right had an expiration date
Guess you would be OK with the Indians revolting and demanding their land back. No one would accuse you of being logical.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173524 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Israel helped draw up Egypt's ceasefire. It was a joke. Now, what we have is Hamas agreeing to a ceasefire and israel refusing. Get the whole picture here?
Oh sht, you are back? I'm outta here, I can only tolerate so much nonsense.

God am I glad I'm not a worthless POS America hate my neighbor liberal moron like you.

Go put on your stretch pants, moron.

Later, scumbag.

Location hidden

#1173525 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What you understand about history could fit in a thimble. You have no clue what happened during WW II and the world's commitment to never again--both to invading countries and ethnic cleansing.
I know more about the events surrounding the establishment of the state of israel than you could learn in a year of scouring the internet. Your problem is you think you are knowledgable when you aren't. "A little knowledge is dangerous."

I wouldn't bring up "ethnic cleansing" in a discussion about israel.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1173526 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The British and everyone else recognized the rights of the Palestinian people over any claimed rights of the Jews and the zionist invasion of Palestine was an attack on the native inhabitants. Anyone who believes the Arab Leage was the first to attack is brainwashed. "People have a right to defend themselves against agression". Isn't that what you people keep claiming?
Remember that Balfour Declaration that you were touting?
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, IT BEING CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING SHALL BE DONE WHICH MAY PREJUDICE THE CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHT OF EXISTING NON-JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN PALESTINE..."
Or the British White Paper:
"It is essential to ensure that the (Jewish) immigrants should not be a burden upon the people of Palestine as a whole, and that they should not deprive any section of the present population of their employment."
Helter-Skelter go the demons inside your neuron pile. Geezus.

The cacophony of useless thoughts has driven you quite insane, Babee.

Immediately, the Palestinians began attacking Israel with help from other terrorist countries.
Israel defends itself and here you are quoting nicey-nicey BS from a Wish-List long, long ago.

This is(to embarrass you) "ancient" history. Get over it and face the present realities of Islamic Genocide facing the Jews. Don't like it? Get a Burqua. Wear it. And hide from reality.

Location hidden

#1173527 Jul 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny thing is, that's not the facts per USAsince1680.
It's your opinion!!!
Thank you Yeah. They think just because they make a statement it is true. Really tiring.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1173528 Jul 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutsack - the Top Topix Defecater who claims his sh it don't stink.
And here he is preaching and proselytizing about idiots and their activities.
Sometimes, his hypocrisy is hilarious:-)
Not nearly as hilarious as your racism and stupidity, Doodette. LOL
Sam

United States

#1173529 Jul 25, 2014
by Matthew Boyle 25 Jul 2014, 11:43 AM PDT post a comment

Senate Budget Committee ranking member Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) is putting a call out to the American people: He needs help to kill President Barack Obama’s plans to grant executive amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

Sessions wants Americans to melt Congress’ phone lines, demanding their members make a precondition of any border crisis bill that Obama’s executive order amnesty via the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and any future plans be stopped.

“The American people have begged and pleaded for years for our laws to be enforced,” Sessions said in his statement.“We have people in our own country living in violence, fear and poverty every single day. They have demanded an immigration policy that puts their jobs, wages and communities first. Every citizen should pick up the phone and ask of their congressional representative: where do you stand?”

Sessions said that it would be wrong for any member of the House or Senate to support any border crisis bill that doesn’t end DACA and block the president from expanding it.

“No Member—House or Senate, Democrat of Republican—should support any bill with respect to the border crisis that does not include language explicitly prohibiting the Administration from taking such action,” Sessions said.“Congress must foreclose any possibility of these unlawful executive actions before congressional funding is granted. This is an essential precondition.”

Sessions cites several recent reports from major news organizations like the National Journal, Time magazine and The Hill that detail how the White House is considering expanding DACA to grant amnesty via executive order to millions more illegal aliens.

“It has now been extensively reported that these executive actions will likely expand his Deferred Action program (DACA) to apply to an additional 5-6 million adult illegal immigrants,” Sessions said.“The existing DACA program has been widely misunderstood. The executive action did not, as The Hill writes today, only result in ‘deferred deportations for young undocumented immigrants.’ Illegal immigrants in the interior of the U.S. have already, as a practical matter, been immune from enforcement under this Administration. DACA applies to individuals up to 30 years of age and provides actual amnesty papers, photo ID and work permits to illegal immigrants—who can then take any job in America.”

Sessions said that expanding DACA to another 5-6 million illegal immigrants “would effectively end immigration enforcement in America.”

Lapeer, MI

#1173530 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were not talking about the "last five years". Try to stay focused.
However, as long as you brought it up, the problems in the middle east "extremely intensified" under the Bush administration. Like always, you people get the ball rolling downhill and then try to blame others when it escalates out of control.
"....the problems in the middle east "extremely intensified" under the Bush administration."???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.......For any airhead Liberal, Bush-Bashing is always better than the dealing with the Truth.

Ever heard of the Arab Spring which turned out to be an Islamic Allah orgy , Babee? Magic Negro golfed, danced and sung his way into making the Arab Spring a Terrorist's Ball.

Bush-Bashing all these years later paints your ilk as nothing more than glorified racist cowards trying to cover for Magic Negro's ever-growing list of traitorous behaviors and stumbling Affirmative Action failures.

It won't work, Babee. It's over. He is now seen for what he is. You can stop covering for him..

Lapeer, MI

#1173531 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
It sure is cold for July where I am moron liberal sheep.
What is your latest scam to justify this?
I can see why you liars changed the name from Glow "Bull" Warming to the meaningless term "climate change".
It's so cold here that I awoke this morning to see a Brass Monkey holding his balls in an open hand.

Location hidden

#1173532 Jul 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Helter-Skelter go the demons inside your neuron pile. Geezus.
The cacophony of useless thoughts has driven you quite insane, Babee.
Immediately, the Palestinians began attacking Israel with help from other terrorist countries.
Israel defends itself and here you are quoting nicey-nicey BS from a Wish-List long, long ago.
This is(to embarrass you) "ancient" history. Get over it and face the present realities of Islamic Genocide facing the Jews. Don't like it? Get a Burqua. Wear it. And hide from reality.
You whine loudly when on the losing side of a discussion.

Which is frequent.

USA toasted your ass with facts, you come back with ignorant propaganda.

Why am I not surprised?? You're a sub human deformity.

Location hidden

#1173533 Jul 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"....the problems in the middle east "extremely intensified" under the Bush administration."???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.......For any airhead Liberal, Bush-Bashing is always better than the dealing with the Truth.
Ever heard of the Arab Spring which turned out to be an Islamic Allah orgy , Babee? Magic Negro golfed, danced and sung his way into making the Arab Spring a Terrorist's Ball.
Bush-Bashing all these years later paints your ilk as nothing more than glorified racist cowards trying to cover for Magic Negro's ever-growing list of traitorous behaviors and stumbling Affirmative Action failures.
It won't work, Babee. It's over. He is now seen for what he is. You can stop covering for him..
So how'd the "Roadmap To Peace" work out for Bush??

The most heavily promoted piece of bullshit in history.

Bush left a Middle East on fire after the failure in Iraq, and all you can do is whine and make truly ignorant comments.

whine on, little doodette. LOL

Lapeer, MI

#1173534 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Meat processor Tyson Foods to close 3 plants, cut 950 jobs
And where is the Magic Negro on all of this? Fundraising? Meeting with his favorite racist organizations like La Raza and the NAACP? Golfing?

His agenda includes the elimination of the Middle Class. It's happening before our eyes as he makes the Liberal Media rounds selling horse buns as hamburgers..

Lapeer, MI

#1173535 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The Israeli military says a 12-hour humanitarian cease-fire in Gaza will start tomorrow morning
How much you wanna bet that Hamas will break it by murdering more Jews the first chance they see?

Location hidden

#1173536 Jul 25, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is a joke.
He has stated several times that he hates Jews and that homosexuals are abnormal.
The left wing scum here defend him anyway. Maybe it's pity they feel?
Another Waxman sock.

What is your problem, crazy person??

Why are you so fixated on Ghost?? DO you want to bear his offspring??

Glad I'm not a crazy Teabag like Waxman. I can sleep soundly,liberals are so much smarter than dumb ass Teabags.

Lapeer, MI

#1173537 Jul 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as hilarious as your racism and stupidity, Doodette. LOL
Your responses are like weak tea with wilted crumpets at a gay fundraiser.

Get hormones, boy:-)

Location hidden

#1173538 Jul 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so cold here that I awoke this morning to see a Brass Monkey holding his balls in an open hand.
"Here" being your mother's cold cellar, of course.

Doesn't she store the meat down there to cure??

Y'know, the varmints you exist on.

We understand. Explains your deprived shitty attitude.

Location hidden

#1173539 Jul 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's a good thing you offer less than a thimble son!!!
She is so brainwashed that when she reads something she can't comprehend what it says.

Lapeer, MI

#1173540 Jul 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You whine loudly when on the losing side of a discussion.
Which is frequent.
USA toasted your ass with facts, you come back with ignorant propaganda.
Why am I not surprised?? You're a sub human deformity.
You can also tell us that Pigs are flying through a Pink Sky being led by Magic Negro on his Unicorn and we'll believe you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.....

We'e just being nice to you:-)

Location hidden

#1173541 Jul 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And where is the Magic Negro on all of this? Fundraising? Meeting with his favorite racist organizations like La Raza and the NAACP? Golfing?
His agenda includes the elimination of the Middle Class. It's happening before our eyes as he makes the Liberal Media rounds selling horse buns as hamburgers..
So what does Obama have to do about a Tyson Food decision??

Isn't this a free markte economy??

Do you expect the Gov't to intervene in a business decision??

What kind of stupid are you, anyway??

Extremely, obviously.

Lapeer, MI

#1173542 Jul 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So how'd the "Roadmap To Peace" work out for Bush??
The most heavily promoted piece of bullshit in history.
Bush left a Middle East on fire after the failure in Iraq, and all you can do is whine and make truly ignorant comments.
whine on, little doodette. LOL
Hee, Hee, Hee.

Right. Whatever you say, boy.

And Iraq is just doing dandy now that the Boy Messiah got in there, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......

Magic Negro loves the feel of Putin Jelly up his butthole, Doodette:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Pookie Bear 196,814
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 min Red_Forman 6,394
The Amazing Cashew 1 min OH Im NUTS 1
Get an online store. Earn $$$$ (Jun '13) 1 min Shaiilesh 2
abby8-27-15 1 min tiredofit 12
Florida sheriff is similar to Sheriff Apairo. 1 min Hahaha Good 1
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 35 min boundary painter 1,208
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 100,626
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages