Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420199 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1174389 Jul 27, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
Here, I'll go first... 6
Number 9, number 9..........
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1174390 Jul 27, 2014
Very funny... I just got this in my mailbox...

11. I believe Scarlett Johansson is at the center of my being.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1174391 Jul 27, 2014
Better and better...

12. I believe in law and order above all else...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1174392 Jul 27, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uslesssinceforever"
Israel has every right to refuse the demands of a the murdering hamas terrorists. Israel would probably quit bombing if hamas would quit launching rockets in to their civilian population. centers. Why does not hamas spend their monies to help their population, develop industry, create some jobs?
You do not have to prove with your inane posts that you have a dream, a dream of a world with no Jews. Your mantra the only good Jew is a dead Jew.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Wow, EasyEed!

Long time no smell.

Its ok, I've already eaten.

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1174393 Jul 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the facts on the ground, not your brainless platitudes.
You are so stupid you think the BLM has no authority, yet you believe we should be the world's policeman!!
Caught you in another piece of your typically brainless stupidity, Roxblow.
Tell us about the appeasement and indifference prior to WWI. LOL
I'll wait. And I will get an answer, if I have to drag it out of your stupid head.
Or you can leave for the day.
Your choice.
You are the one claiming appeasement and indifference is strong foreign policy--which is both intellectually lazy and dangerous. I see you forgot what was being discussed. You usually do
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1174394 Jul 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
""Remember the mass-extinction event that wiped out the dinosaurs? Earth is apparently on the verge of another great biological extinction, and humans are solely to blame.
Scientists have previously classified five large-scale losses of animal life as mass-extinction events, all of which occurred millions of years ago. In recent years, the planet has seen the loss of hundreds of species of animals, and according to a new analysis from an international team, the planet may be in the early days of its sixth mass-extinction event.
As part of the study, researchers analyzed previous studies and scientific data to draw their conclusion that human activities and population surges worldwide -- not a catastrophic event, like an asteroid impact, for example -- are responsible for the drastic decline of animal life. Lead author Rodolfo Dirzo, a biology professor at Stanford University, cites actions like overexploitation of resources and habitat destruction as examples of harmful human activities.
Since 1500, 322 terrestrial vertebrates have become extinct, the authors said in their analysis, published Friday in the journal Science. Of the remaining land-dwelling species of vertebrates, there has been a 25 percent average decline in abundance. The situation also appears to be dire for invertebrates, with a 45 percent decline in monitored species.
So what does this mean for the planet?
There may be unforeseen consequences, aside from the possible extinction of threatened species.
"We tend to think about extinction as loss of a species from the face of Earth, and that's very important, but there's a loss of critical ecosystem functioning in which animals play a central role that we need to pay attention to as well," Dirzo said in a statement.
Dirzo pointed to potential trickle-down effects, such as threats to ecosystems that are currently stable and even risks to human health.
"Where human density is high, you get high rates of [animal decline], high incidence of rodents, and thus high levels of pathogens, which increases the risks of disease transmission," Dirzo said in the statement, adding, "It can be a vicious circle."
Biologists from Duke University reported in May that Earth is on the verge of the sixth mass-extinction event. Their study, which focused on the past and present rates of extinction, found that plant and animal life are going extinct 1,000 times faster than they did before the arrival of human populations.""
----------
Mankind is a parasite destroying our planet.
Cool. So that's two sixes, people... Wait... that's another category, isn't it? K...

13. I believe mankind is a parasite destroying our planet.

See? This can WORK for everyone, you've just got to believe!...

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1174395 Jul 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
the explosives were Israeli ordinance, idiot!!
After they had slaughtered the entire family!!
That was dumb even for you. No matter your avi--you can never hold up your end of the discussion
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1174396 Jul 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 9, number 9..........
Ok, we got a six, a nine, and a thirteen

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1174397 Jul 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but they have nothing in common with each other. DUH
One is a muslim Civil War.
the other is Israeli genocide on Palestinians.
The UN is already drawing up War Crimes charges..........
The UN is a bunch of fools that the world has outgrown. What happens when you have two wolves and a lamb voting for what is for lunch
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1174398 Jul 27, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uslesssinceforever"
Israel has every right to refuse the demands of a the murdering hamas terrorists. Israel would probably quit bombing if hamas would quit launching rockets in to their civilian population. centers. Why does not hamas spend their monies to help their population, develop industry, create some jobs?
You do not have to prove with your inane posts that you have a dream, a dream of a world with no Jews. Your mantra the only good Jew is a dead Jew.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Once again we see old Eed display his total lack of first hand knowledge about a subject. All Slaves eventually revolt and that's what the Palestinians are doing. If you would take the time and research as opposed to taking political positions all the time it would be helpful. It's way more about right and wrong. It's not about hating Jews, or loving Palestinians. Besides inane should be your middle name.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1174399 Jul 27, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one claiming appeasement and indifference is strong foreign policy--which is both intellectually lazy and dangerous. I see you forgot what was being discussed. You usually do
We're waiting...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1174400 Jul 27, 2014
Fill in the Blanks wrote:
<quoted text> Do you solemnly swear to tell the Truth the whole truth and nothing but the Truth so help me God " I DO" doesn't mean it's going to make them tell the truth .Pastor to the Woman do you take this man to be your loftly wedded Husband ,"I do" says the woman" Do you take this woman to be your loftly wedded wife" says the Husband, enter a cigar and a broad in a blue dress .
That was sarcasm, Blanks.
I didn't expect an answer.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1174401 Jul 27, 2014
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, EasyEed!
Long time no smell.
Its ok, I've already eaten.
Hey Tenzing, some things never change. I hope all is well.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1174402 Jul 27, 2014
Come on, folks... It works if you work it....

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1174403 Jul 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but they have nothing in common with each other. DUH
One is a muslim Civil War.
the other is Israeli genocide on Palestinians.
The UN is already drawing up War Crimes charges..........
So Muslims killing Muslims is a good thing? How about ISIS killing Christians and Jews--does not that count?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1174404 Jul 27, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was dumb even for you. No matter your avi--you can never hold up your end of the discussion
Yet you're the one who runs off after I destroy your stupidity..........

OK genius, I'm still waiting for your explanation of the appeasement prior to WWI.

Today your lies and ignorance hits a stone wall, I'l destroy all of it.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1174405 Jul 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
All thanks to Bush's wars.
The Islamists appear to be winning..........
Amazing how quickly the Republicans give their lie induced botched wars to the Dems and then lay blame. Hypocrites to the core. Galt being one of the biggest.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1174406 Jul 27, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN is a bunch of fools that the world has outgrown. What happens when you have two wolves and a lamb voting for what is for lunch
What happens if you have no idea what the person you're chatting with actually believes? Doesn't that make the entire conversation suspect? C'mon, hon, pick a number....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1174407 Jul 27, 2014
Obama has already checked out… Playing Golfs with ESPN Hosts as US Evacuates Embassy in Libya!! Loser’s do What Loser’s Do….Play Golf!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1174408 Jul 27, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>

ISRAEL????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 10 min Raydot 1,948
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Actual Science 61,081
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 222,775
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr PEllen 6,698
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr PEllen 9,394
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 3,048
abby8-29-16 2 hr Doctor Phil da Fraud 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages